Love, Texas Style 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I like smashing white pussy like this. Yes, Ma'am... I can get into a rhythm and I can cum hard in this position."

Claire, and Emma, were amazed how Clarence seemed never to tire. His hips undulating high and then low. Leveraging his weight on Emily's hips and upper back. Emily whimpering into her pillow as pleasures consumed her vagina and her whole body.

By now, Emma was fingering her sensitive button as she watched everything Clarence had done to Emily.

Fifteen minutes later, Emily had cum three times and ...

"I'm about to bust!" he roared.

He withdrew, snatched the condom from his dick and shot his cum across Emily's ass and lower back. Grunting while each rope of gooey cream erupted from his cock.

Emma cried out when she saw Clarence end it.

She caught a glimpse of Claire sucking his cock clean and then licking pools of cum from Emily's lower back.

When Emma recovered, she looked to her right... she checked on her dorm mate...

"Are you OK."

Chapter 108

Amy turned off her notebook computer and tablet.

Emma had left a few minutes ago and thanked her for the bath towel... Promising she wouldn't break the secret about Maggie. But, she asked who the girls were in the video and asked if she could come along sometime. To meet Ronnie, Clarence, and Amy's friends. Amy promised to ask them and let her know. Emma smiled a wide smile as she left.

Amy nodded her appreciation as the cute freshman turned to walk back to her room. Five feet four inches. Slender. Soft and sexy chocolate brown skin. Intense black eyes. A short afro style haircut that made her look feminine. Cute ass. Her butt cheeks prominent in her tight spandex exercise shorts. Slender hips and build. Her arms and shoulders, slender and feminine. Her breasts, not seen because of the loose and oversized T-shirt, seemed perfectly matched for her build.

Amy moaned in her thoughts, as Emma closed the door behind her. I can't think like this anymore. I love Michael... I love Michael.

She had just closed the stream on her phone, when it rang. Startling her... to jump in surprise.

She smiled widely as she saw the photo pop up and the caller ID displayed.

"Hello, Lover. How's my man?"

"Lonely for you, Pretty Girl," he replied. "You've been on my mind all day."

"Yeah? Like how?" she moaned in the phone.

"Like, I'm aching to hold you in my arms. To feel your warmth against my skin. To whisper my love into your ear."

"Oh my, Michael," she whispered into her phone. "I just got a shiver down my spine hearing your words. You can tell me more if you like."

"OK... How's this? I have your feminine back and cute ass pressed against me. Holding you close in my arms. One of my hands begins caressing your hair. You moan your appreciation. I then caress your soft cheeks. Then your arms. Running my other hand across your shirt and touch your breasts. Massaging just for a teasing moment and moving on to your other arm. I take a hand, pressing your hip to force your cute ass against my jeans. I moan in your ear to let you know I love you. Then..."

"That's enough, Michael," she offered with frustration in her voice. "I'm gonna have to play with myself if you keep talking."

"Mmm... A vision sweeping through my mind right now."

"OK, no more. That's enough. We'll resume when you come to see me on Friday. Whew, Michael... I'm fanning myself right now."

"OK," he chuckled. "Subject change. I called Mary and Terry and they want us to come over for dinner on Saturday. It'll be an early dinner because Terry has to work the night shift at the ER. When I told Mary about you, she started squealing to meet you. She's a squealer. Fair warning."

"OK, she sounds like she's a lot of fun."

"Yeah, and... she's expecting their fourth. The baby's due in two weeks."

"Ah... I like children. Tell me about them."

"Three boys... Terry III, Mark, and Scott. They're firecrackers, too. Busy, like ants on an ant hill. Constantly going, going, and going. And... something else."

Michael told Amy about the concert Bill was offered in December.

"And," he continued, as he finished his tale about Bill. "I would love for you to come to Lubbock that weekend. It's right after finals here. Will you be my date to Bill's concert? Please?"

"I wouldn't miss it," she yelped. "Holding you while listening to Bill's love songs... Mmm."

"Thank you, Amy. I was afraid your finals would interfere."

"Nope... Finals end the Tuesday before. I'll fly in and you can pick me up. Of course, I'll be staying with you. Right?"

"Absolutely."

The lovers talked about their week and other bits for nearly an hour. They ended their call with promises of love.

Amy looked at the photo of Michael on her phone when the call ended. She sighed.

I'm one lucky girl. And... I've got to stop thinking about sex every time a man or woman passes me.

Amy turned to put her play toys away. Just as she fell on her bed to relax, she heard a key clink into the door lock.

She sat up in her bed with an expecting smile.

Maggie stepped inside and closed the door... The candles still illuminating the room. She smiled a smile of slyness as she saw Amy waiting for her. She didn't say a word as she dropped a travel bag next to her bed and faced her roommate.

An awkward stare at each other with curious grins. Amy couldn't stand it... She leapt from her bed and took Maggie into her arms... Hugging her firmly... Maggie returned her hug. Maggie spoke first.

"It was fun. Ronnie's nice... and handsome, like you said... and very good." She exhaled audibly.

"Yass!" Amy squealed. "I saw it all, girl. You were perfect. You did what I told you to do?"

Maggie smiled and nodded in reply. Another awkward pause. "The best sex I've ever had, Amy. How do you find them? All the boys I've been with are good looking and hot, but, they're awful in bed. I've never had good sex until tonight."

"Lucky, I suppose," Amy replied, as she hugged her friend again. "So... you think you'll do it again?"

"I don't know," Maggie replied, as she broke their embrace and laid down on her bed. "Ronnie fucked me raw. It's going to take a few days to recover and going again is not on the agenda right now. My orgasms have exhausted me."

Amy crawled into bed and cuddled up against her. "Tell me how you felt," she whispered.

Maggie began talking about her experience. Moment by moment. The apprehension before he arrived. How tall and strong Ronnie was. The thrill of being in his arms. Her breasts pressing against his chest. Her hands on his neck and back. How smooth his skin felt. How his dick stretched her wide. The feeling of his dick touching every nerve inside her. How intense her orgasms had been... body consuming... that surprised her. The feel of his heavy cock in her hand when she kissed him. His lovely and thick lips. Tingles during their kiss.

Ten minutes later, Amy pulled a blanket over them and they fell asleep.