Love, Texas Style 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ajroye
ajroye
345 Followers

Clarence wasn't as tall as Ronnie. More like five feet ten inches... Same as Emily. But, handsome. Close cropped hair. Trimmed hairline in straight lines. Well-groomed and closely cropped sideburns shaped and tapered at the end. Amy hummed her approval and caressed her pearl through her panties at the sight of him.

Maggie smiled and hugged Ronnie when they were introduced. Ronnie told Maggie she was pretty and looked very sexy tonight. Ronnie gently took her hand and whispered words of encouragement. Promising he wouldn't hurt her. That he wanted her to relax and have fun with him.

Amy took her phone and tablet and pressed the mute button on each one, as the girls each poured themselves a glass of wine and offered their guests food on party trays and bottled water. While standing in the kitchen, Claire and Emily were snuggling up and giggling with Clarence as he sipped water and smiled like a sly fox. His arm around Claire, caressing her ass and staring at her tiny nipples poking through the top.

Ronnie was nodding and smiling, as Maggie told him a little about herself.

When Amy left her bed to adjust her notebook computer, a knock came on her door.

"Amy! Maggie! Do you have any clean towels? Mine are all dirty," Emma asked from the hallway.

Amy rolled her eyes and shook her head with a grin. Emma, the cute black freshman, two doors down and across the hall, always borrowed the towels. "Come in, Emma," Amy huffed as she turned to her closet for a towel.

Emma stood just inside the door, curious why the lights were off and there were only candles burning. A notebook computer on the desk and two mobile devices on the bed with video on each one. She squinted and stepped a little closer to Amy's bed. Her eyes widened at the sight of a thick dildo on the bed.

"Here you go," Amy chirped, as she extended her hand with the towel. Emma didn't reply for a moment.

"Whacha doing?"

"Promise not to tell?" Amy whispered. Emma nodded. Amy whispered into her ear and Emma's eyes widened. Amy smiled... "Come sit with me."

Emma nodded as she sat next to Amy in spandex exercise shorts and a loose shirt.

"They can't hear us, because I have the devices on mute. Don't touch any of the screens. We can hear and watch them."

Emma nodded.

It wasn't five minutes, according to Amy's estimate, Emily began making out with Clarence's thick black lips in the kitchen. Claire began unbuttoning his shirt and sliding it from his shoulders.

"Clarence," Amy offered. "The shorter one, has a long slender cock... According to Claire. Ronnie has a thick uncircumcised cock. Nice girth."

Emma nodded as she watched the notebook computer showing the living room and kitchen.

The girls watched as Claire began dragging Clarence's jeans down to his ankles. His semi-erect pecker dangling between his legs. Emma gasped and Amy giggled. After Clarence stepped out of his jeans and continued making out with Emily, Claire knelt in front of him and began licking and kissing his cock... Sucking his dangling balls occasionally. Clarence slowly slipped a hand under Emily's shirt and rubbed her tiny breasts. Emily was moaning... Claire was slurping.

Ronnie took Maggie's hand and led her to a chair in the living room where he sat down. He pulled Maggie into the chair, kneeling and straddling his lap... facing each other.

"Kiss me," he whispered, as he slipped his huge hands inside Maggie's shirt in the back. Massaging her muscles to get her to relax. Maggie leaned over and took Ronnie's face in both her hands. Slowly, she moved her mouth toward his thick black lips for a kiss. She focused directly on his lips and kissed him. Moaning her approval after a few moments, she slowly wiggled her hips and puss against his waist, finding his cock. Firmly holding his face for more aggressive kissing.

"I love your lips," Maggie whispered, after breaking the kiss.

"You're a sexy woman, Maggie. I love your kisses, too. Let's get this shirt off."

He slowly pushed the shirt up from the back and over her head. Maggie assisting by extending her arms into the air. Her medium sized and perky breasts wiggled free.

Emma gasped. "They're really going to do it," she whispered in surprise.

"Maggie's been looking forward to it since Sunday," Amy offered, with a giggle.

Ronnie took his huge hand and covered one of Maggie's titties. Pressing it into her chest.

Emma blinked... "Maggie has some cute titties. His hands are huge and her boob disappeared behind it." Amy nodded.

Maggie and Ronnie returned to their kissing as Ronnie tweaked her nipples until they were stiff... Maggie squeaking into Ronnie's mouth.

Claire got off her knees and Clarence was fully engorged. Heavy with blood, his very black dick arched outward, slightly above the horizontal. Emma spoke...

"That's a big dick. How big I wonder."

"Claire said they measured it last week. It's eight and half inches."

Emily led Clarence by the hand into her bedroom, with Claire following.

"Maggie... Condoms are on my vanity," Claire offered, as she disappeared into the bedroom.

Amy handed Emma her phone. "Here, this one is on Emily's bedroom."

"Come with me, beautiful," Ronnie urged, as Maggie stood from his lap. "Let's get some privacy, you and me." He took her hand and led her into the other bedroom.

*****

The video stream on Amy's tablet...

Amy snatched the tablet and began watching when they appeared into the bedroom.

Ronnie began taking his clothes off and told Maggie to drop her panties.

"Mmm," Ronnie groaned. "I like your cute pussy, Maggie. Did you trim that little strip for me?"

"I did, Ronnie. Amy helped me with it," she moaned, as she stood on her toes, grasped his neck and pulled him into a kiss. She wrapped her other hand around Ronnie's cock... Massaging it with her fingers. "And, I like this big dick you have. Amy told me all about it. I want to suck you, Ronnie. On the bed in a 69. Side by side."

"Yeah, girl. I like you. Eager for a black dick. I can smell you already, Maggie. I'm gonna like licking your pussy."

Maggie crawled onto the bed with her feet near the headboard, and ordered him to lie down on his right side and bring his cock to her. Each of them on their right sides, she spread her legs and he began licking her puss. She propped her left leg over his torso and beneath his arm to give him access to her slick kitty. She managed his left leg over her torso and beneath her arm to take his cock into her mouth. Mumbling at the size of it... She licked and sucked on it for a few minutes. She took his cock from her mouth and she began sucking his dangling balls, just like Amy told her to do.

"You go girl," Amy chirped. "Suck those balls. Suck them real hard, the way he likes it."

Ronnie began moaning his appreciation for the sometimes painful sensation Maggie was giving him. "Yeah, girl. I like it," he offered, then went to licking and sucking her needy pearl. Maggie began wiggling her hips to get more pressure on her sensitive nub. Whimpering when he sucked and licked her just right. She released his balls and began sucking on the huge head of his black pecker. Scrapping her teeth on the underside of the head. "Damn, girl! You're good at that sucking black cock," he groaned.

Amy smiled at the instructions she had given Maggie.

A few minutes of sucking and licking each other and Maggie went off unexpectedly.

"Oh, yes," Maggie whimpered, as she released his cock from her mouth. Ragged breaths... "Ronnie... That feels so fucking good ... Yes, so good ... Oh, God ... I'm gonna cum, Ronnie ... I'm gonna cum on your mouth... Ooooooh, Yeaaaaaaaaasssssssssss!"

Maggie began quivering in Ronnie's clutches. Unable to control her overpowering orgasm.

Ronnie pushed her away, stood, ripped open a condom, and rolled it down his stiff rod. He knew her pussy was a tight hole from licking her, so he added a small amount of lube to the tip.

He reached for her trembling body, brought her head toward the headboard, positioned her on her back, and crawled into bed between legs. He lined himself up on her oozing hole and slowly... very slowly... pushed the head into her. She yelped at the invasion... Her eyes popped wide open. He laid down on top of her and began sliding his engorged member back and forth in her. Her breasts pressed against his chest. His face next to her face. Her hand on the back of his neck, caressing him and pulling him toward her. Her other hand holding his rump as he swiveled his hips forward and backward. Her eyes rolling back into her head... Maggie moaned as his fat dick swept past her g-spot. Over and over again. Stretching her just right. She panted and moaned. She moaned and panted... the entire time Ronnie was pumping her.

"You like my black cock, Maggie?" he whispered in her ear.

"Yes, I ... love your cock," Maggie whimpered through ragged breaths. "I came here for your black cock. You're fucking me ... sooo good, Ronnie. I can feel you rubbing my g-spot. Please, don't stop. Your cock feels soooo good." She continued her pants, squeaks, whimpers, sighs, gasps, and moans. Encouraging Ronnie to continue fucking her.

Amy couldn't stand it any longer... Watching Ronnie fucking her sexy roommate... The sometimes too prudish roommate.

She snatched the dildo, lubed it up and shoved it into her pussy. Sliding and twisting it as she moved it in and out of her needy hole. She turned her head toward Emma.

Emma had her shorts pulled off and was twirling her black clit and pussy with two fingers while watching Claire, Emily, and Clarence... Humming in sync with the girls' sighs and moans from the phone.

Amy was nodding her approval as she continued to watch Maggie and Ronnie go at it.

Out of nowhere...

"I'm cumming, Ronnie ... I'm gonna cum on your dick ... so fucking hard ... YesYesYaaaaaaaassssssssss!"

Ronnie didn't let up on her tight hole. Her contractions attempting to put a stop to his invasion. Maggie began pawing at his back and neck with her hands. Her feet and legs swinging through the air. Her toes curled. Her lips twisted. Her eye clinched shut. Quivering.

"I'm cumming again ..." she gasped. "It feels so good ... Yeaaaaaaasssssss! ... Can you feel me cumming on your dick? ... Oh, oh! ... YesYesYesYaaaaaaaaassssssss!"

She continued to pant and moan. Ronnie pushed himself to his knees, pushed Maggie's legs toward her head, placed his hands on the back of her thighs near her knees and returned to pumping her creamy kitty. Steady long strokes. Her neck, cheeks, and upper chest were rosy pink from her arousal. Her breasts wobbling on her chest with each of his manly strokes. She gasped. She panted. She whimpered his name. She pressed her titties into her chest and squeezed a nipple... She pawed aimlessly at his arms, face, and chest... For five minutes this went on, then...

"OhMyGod! Oh, God ... cumming ... Ronnie ... Ronnie .... Ronnieeeeeeeeeeeee!" She squealed his name in a high pitched voice. Her hands clinched the backs of his arms... her head flailed back... Her eyes rolled back into her head. She pawed aimlessly at his arms, face, head and chest. He pumped her needy puss for another five minutes... Maggie yelping, sighing and moaning the entire time... Encouraging him to continue. She pawed at her pussy and his dick. For Maggie, feeling and watching his stiff black cock sliding in and out of her, was thrilling.

Ronnie stopped fucking her. He leapt from the bed and stood at the edge. He snatched her legs and pulled her hips to the edge of the mattress. He lined his black pecker up with her needy hole and slipped it inside. He held her legs outward by her bent knees as he swiveled his hips into and out of her. Three strokes in...

She screamed his name. Her eyes wide and wild. Her hands to her sides clinching the sheets. She arched her back and grasped his dick to prevent him from fucking her anymore and failed. His hips and cock overcame her clinched fist. Sliding back into her sloppy puss.

"Ronnie..." she whimpered, as her breasts wobbled across her chest. Ronnie nodding his approval at the sight. Her upper chest, neck, and cheeks nearly red from the arousal he was giving her.

"I want you to stop but I don't want you to stop. Don't stop ... don'tstopdon'tstopdon'tstop I'mCummingAgainOhGodOhGod ... I think its number four ... Oh, yes, oh, yes... Oooooooooooooooooooooooh! ... Fuck! ... Another one ... Number five ... Oh, God ... Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh! Ronnie .... Cum ... cum, Ronnie .... Cum on me ..."

Maggie's plea sent him over the edge. He withdrew, snatched his condom, stroked his cock five or six times with his huge black hand, and spilled his shooting seed all over her tummy, tits, neck, and arms.

Amy cried out an orgasm at the sight of his thick ropes of cum heading toward Maggie's tits. She came hard on her fake dick. She curled up on her side. Her pussy twitching and convulsing on the plastic intrusion.

"Are you OK," whispered Emma.

Amy managed a whimpering 'yes'.

Emma picked up the tablet and watched Maggie finger the cum from her tits and slurp it into her mouth, with Ronnie standing over her and nodding his approval. Emma's next words...

"That is so hot."

Chapter 107

Emma, the cute freshman from across the hall, glared at the video streaming into Amy's phone. She soon became oblivious to Amy's presence just a couple of feet away.

On the video stream, Emily guided Clarence onto the bed and encouraged him to lie on his right side. They pulled their panties off and tossed them to the side. The same with their shirts. Emily placed her head near his waist, also lying on her right side. Claire, seeing what Emily was doing, crawled onto the bed and placed her head near Emily's pussy and her pussy right in front of Clarence's face. They each began licking and sucking. Emily sucking black cock, Claire sucking white clit, and Clarence slurping white pussy.

Emma went wide eyed.

That man his hung, she thought. And those girls are cute. I'm sure I've seen them here before.

The licking and sucking went on for about ten minutes.

"Damn, girls. You really know how to make a man feel welcome," groaned Clarence. He broke the circle and guided Claire onto her hands and knees near the edge of the mattress, ordering Emily to do the same beside her. He turned to Emily's vanity, snatched a condom and rolled it onto his long pecker. He returned to Claire, lined up with her slick crease and eased his intrusion inside her.

Claire let out a long and guttural moan, while Clarence tapped the top of her vagina with his long and slender black dick. He swiveled his hips into and out of her, stroking her needy hole. His dangling balls sack swaying to and fro with each stroke. He could tell Claire was now strumming her clit with her hand. He gave Claire two minutes of fucking and then lined up on Emily for two minutes. Exchanging again, two more times.

Claire pulled Clarence off Emily and fell back onto the bed, pulling him on top of her. His face next to hers.

"Fuck me, Clarence," she whispered into his ear. "Fuck me silly. I want you right now."

"Yes, Ma'am," he groaned in her ear. He reached between them, aligned his cock up to her entrance and slipped inside her.

"Thatfeelssofuckinggood," she groaned, in a soft voice. She pressed his cheek against her cheek... Pawing at his butt as he wiggled his black pecker into and out of her. His arms around her back and grasping her shoulders. Holding her in place. Her legs spread wide into the air.

She moaned. She yelped. She called his name. She sighed. She cooed. She curled her toes. All the while caressing his neck and head with one hand and pawing his ass and back with the other. Pressing her cheek into his cheek.

"You are such a good lover, Clarence. I'm so glad Ronnie introduced us. God that feels good... you're hitting my ... g-spot good ... just like that, yeah ... and I'm gonna cum in just a minute ... wait .... Oh ..."

"Don't you cum yet, woman" he ordered, with a growl in her ear. "I'll tell you when to cum." ... Continuing to hump her needy hole.

"But..." A whimper. "My pussy's aching" A whimper. "Please." A whimper. "Don't make me wait any longer." More whimpers as she pressed him against her breasts and pushing her puss against his intrusion. For five minutes he ordered her not to come. Five minutes of him smashing her puss. She spoke no more words. She whimpered in excruciating frustration.

"You can cum now," he whispered in her ear, with a matter of fact tone.

Claire groaned a low and deep growl as her pussy began contracting and squeezing his cock as it continued to slide back and forth inside her tunnel.

She gasped for oxygen and growled again. Clinching his body against hers. Digging her fingernails into his back so hard, he groaned in pain.

Emma noticed on the phone, while Claire was cumming hard after Clarence's denials, Emily was leaning against the headboard, massaging her pussy and breasts, waiting for her turn with Clarence.

When Claire finished cumming, Clarence pushed himself upright into a kneeling position and gestured for Emily to join him.

Emily knelt in front of him, face to face, and smiled wickedly.

"Do you want my black cock, too, Emily? Do you want me to slide it in?"

"I do. Give me what you gave Claire. Except I want you to long stroke me. Pin my legs down with your hands and fuck me with that long dick of yours."

Clarence smiled a wicked smile as he reached around her and slapped

her ass. She yelped in surprise.

"You're my kind of woman, Emily. I love long stroking white pussy. Especially yours with the trimmed red hair decorating those pink pussy lips. Lie back and spread your legs. I'm gonna love sliding in with you."

Emily laid back and spread her legs. Grasping her legs at the knees and pulling back on them.

Clarence lined his long cock up with her slippery cleft... dragging it along the length... top to bottom, and back again... then, slipped the tip into her entrance. He adjusted his knees on the bed, placed his hands on the back of her thighs and pinned her to the bed. Folding her in half. He then, began a slow long stroke of her slick puss.

Emily craned her neck and head to watch Clarence stroke her pussy with his cock. But, that first stroke sent shockwaves of pleasure through her vagina, forcing her head back into the mattress and letting out a long sigh of pleasure. "Yeah," she moaned, and drew out the word.

"Did you like that?" Clarence asked.

"Oh, yeah," Emily moaned, as she craned her head to watch his dick slide in and out of her box. "That feels good. Real good." She reached to touch his stroking dick and felt her gooey wetness on him.

Clarence increased the pace of his long strokes on her swollen pussy. He noticed she was becoming flush on her cheeks, neck, shoulders, and upper chest. Her small titties wiggling on her slender chest. Emily sighed in pleasure as the strokes counted off the seconds and minutes. Emily liked that Clarence could long stroke her for minutes on end without letting up. He had powerful arms, back, hips, and leg muscles to go at her for up to twenty minutes. Constantly stroking her pussy with his swollen cock.

Within ten minutes of her panting, sighing, squeaking, moaning, groaning, mewing, she seized up and came hard on him. Groaning a deep groan. Over and over again. Her pussy muscles clinched him so hard, he could no longer stroke her kitty. When her orgasm subsided, he continued stroking her mons. Within a minute, she was cumming hard again. This time for over a minute. Her contractions. Strong. Rhythmic. Growling his name with each contraction of her puss.

He flipped her over face down. Placed his knees outside her waist and lined his pecker up with her puss. He slipped the entire length into her, causing her to cry out. He undulated his hips in a rhythmic long stroke. Holding her hip down with one hand and her right shoulder with the other.

ajroye
ajroye
345 Followers