Love, Texas Style 08

Story Info
Relationships strengthen; Traci moves to Texas.
11.4k words
4.7
5.6k
2

Part 8 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ajroye
ajroye
345 Followers

Love, Texas Style

A.J. Roye

Copyright 2020, All rights reserved.

Chapter 109

"Good morning, Traci. Welcome to Brenham."

"Thank you, Aaron. And good morning."

"This way," he said, as he turned to walk down the hall. "Let's get you re-badged at security and then we'll get you introduced to the staff."

A new photo and security card issued... and then...

The elevators doors opened. As Traci turned left to follow Aaron, she smiled at the sight at the end of the hall.

"Good morning, Traci," Terry offered, then looked at his watch. "Right on time, I see." He chuckled. He offered a hand instead of a hug.

She took it and squeezed her appreciation with a smile. "Good morning, Terry."

"This way," Aaron directed, as he opened the door... the door sign... "Securities and Insurance."

Traci stepped inside, following Aaron. Terry didn't follow... He left for the elevators.

The place was a beehive. Phones ringing. Keyboards clacking. Video screens hanging from the ceiling... reporting business news, stock prices, and commodity prices. Business conversations between colleagues could be heard.

Aaron stepped onto a platform overlooking the office cubicles and flipped a microphone on.

"May I have your attention for just a moment, please?" he announced. He paused until everyone stood at their desks and came out of the side offices. "Thank you. As you know, Ms. Traci Morrison is our new securities and insurance director and... vice president. She begins her work here today. Traci... a few words if you like."

Everyone gave a soft clap of welcome as Traci stepped onto the platform and faced the mic and her staff.

"Good morning, everyone," she offered.

"Good morning."

"I hope everyone had an opportunity to read my resume I had sent over last week. I wanted you to have at least a feeling for where I've been, where I've come from, and a little about my family. I consider this a wonderful opportunity for my career. My daughters and I have already fallen in love with Brenham."

A round of applause.

"Especially with the ice cream plant, and their ice cream parlor, down the street," she offered, with a giggle.

Everyone clapped again, laughed, and nodded.

"I expect to dive right into my work here, starting with getting to know each and every one of you. I also will be traveling over the next few weeks to visit the insurance companies M&T Investments owns. For now, everyone is to continue as though Ms. Littlejohn was here until I get an understanding of your procedures and protocols. Thank you for the warm welcome."

The staff applauded and then the activity resumed.

Aaron assisted Traci from the platform and a woman about Traci's age stepped forward.

"Good morning, Ms. Morrison. We've spoken on the phone. I'm Darla Fischer, your assistant."

"Yes," Traci replied, with excitement, and offered her hand. "Thank you, and good morning to you, Darla. Ms. Littlejohn tells me I can expect you to know this place like the back of your hand."

"Thank you," Darla offered. "I've been here since high school. Twenty years. Let me show you to your office."

Aaron arched an eyebrow and began following Darla and Traci to the corner office.

"Mr. Woods bought this old warehouse 26 years ago," Darla offered as they walked toward the office. "He and Mrs. Woods fixed it up and repurposed it for office space. Floor by floor as M&T Investments grew. Here we go." Darla stopped at the office door and pointed inside.

The office was as nice as the one she had in Kansas City. Huge wooden desk. Credenzas on two walls. A small meeting table near the corner. Traci nodded as she stepped behind the desk and rested her hands on the high back chair.

"Ms. Littlejohn took down all the decorations. You have a budget to fix it up the way you like. My office is right next door, to the left. I am your assistant Ms. Morrison. Let me assist. Anything."

"Thank you, Darla," Traci replied. "I can assure you, I will make good use of you and your experience."

Darla smiled, twirled on one foot and left for her office. Aaron arched his eyebrows to Traci again. "She's good, Traci. Well-liked and respected by the staff." He took a seat in front of her desk and Traci stepped around and sat next to him. "You'll find the staff here is one of the best in the country. They know their jobs well. You'll soon discover they will keep you well informed of their work without you asking. That doesn't mean you don't have weekly or, if you prefer, twice weekly meetings when things get dicey in the markets. Each and everyone one of them expect you to interact with them personally. Sometimes, it can get stressful in this office and they need to know you have their back. Offer them encouragement and suggestions." He paused. Traci nodded. "Terry has told you this and has told your staff the same. Quote. 'I can accept you making a mistake. A mistake can easily be corrected. What I cannot accept is, you act irresponsibly, lie, steal and bring a bad name and reputation to M&T Investments. Recovering from a bad reputation is extremely costly, and many times, fatal.' Unquote."

Traci nodded. "Thank you, Aaron. Terry stressed that more than once when he hired me."

"OK," he offered, as he stood to leave... waving toward the staff area with his hand...

"It's all yours."

*****

"Mr. Woods to see you, Ms. Morrison."

Traci looked up from her September report, and smiled as Darla escorted Terry into her office. "Thank you, Darla." As Darla left, she closed the door.

"Comfortable?" Terry asked.

"Perfect," Traci replied, as she rounded her desk and hugged her man. She pulled him into a kiss. She gestured out her two windows. "Perfect weather. Perfect view. Perfect surroundings. Perfect man in my arms."

"Perfect woman. Perfect lover." He paused. "The girls? Everything going well at school?"

"Nicole and Nora already have friends coming over to visit. Millie's a little shy, but, she's doing well in first grade."

"Great... I would like to take you and Darla to lunch today, if you like."

Chapter 110

"It's becoming a habit. You here at the window."

"It is, Mommy," Amy replied, as she stood by the window. Waiting for Michael to arrive.

"You look pretty today."

"Thank you," she replied, as she turned to face her mother. "I'm letting the perm relax. I think I like it straight better. What do you think?"

"I agree. Amy, it's rare I don't think you've chosen well when it comes to dressing and presentation. You're always pretty."

"Oh, thank you," she whispered, as she took her mother into a firm and loving hug. "You're pretty today, too."

"Thank you. He's going to love that A line floral print you're wearing."

"I know," she giggled. "Michael loves when I wear dresses. Do you like the long sleeves? The black makes them look slimmer."

Olivia nodded, then paused, and stepped in front of her daughter.

"Are you, OK? We haven't talked in some time. About your other men. Is everything well?"

Amy replied with a few nods and bit her lower lip. "It hasn't been easy. Over two months now, and it's getting better. I'm focusing on studying and visiting some of the girls I haven't met in the dorm. You know. Girl talk."

Olivia nodded and tilted her head with a smile. "You can always come to me and talk. Right?"

"I know, Mommy. And I promise. I will if the temptation is great. But, I always think of Michael and how much I love him. Then, I snap out of it."

Amy looked over her mother's shoulder with wide eyes and a huge smile.

"He's here!" she squealed, as she bolted for the front door.

Olivia smiled as she watched through the window, Amy leap into his arms and wrap her legs around his waist. Olivia nodded as they kissed long and hard.

*****

"Mmm... Do you like that?"

"Yes, Ma'am," he groaned. "I like your parents on the other side of the house, too. So we can do this."

He grabbed a fist full of her hair and pulled it to the side. Enjoying the sight, and the sensation of Amy, on her knees, sucking and slurping his dick. He sitting, and slightly slouched, in an oversized chair in his room. Naked... As Amy had stripped him beforehand. She slowly and carefully kissed, licked, and sucked him. Pausing to insert a fingernail, just slightly, into his tiny slit. He groaned in pleasurable pain. She sucked his balls as she, ever so slightly, wiggled the fingernail in the slit.

"That hurts so good," he grunted. "I'm gonna cum here in a moment."

Those words were a promise to her. Still in her black, long sleeve, floral print dress, she adjusted her angle on him and deep throated him. Swallowing the end of his pecker and massaging it with her throat muscles. Within moments, his cock began to swell and pulse. He groaned a deep groan.

"Cumming," he garbled.

Amy pulled him from her throat and sucked on him. Waiting for his gooey reward to fill her cheeks.

"Arrgh, yeah, ergh, oh, yeah," he garbled and groaned.

Rope after rope after rope of his thick goo slapped the back of her mouth. She held it in her mouth until she finished him off. Gulping the reward and smacking her lips. Not one drop spilled on her pretty dress.

"Amazing," he offered. "I love you."

"Unzip me," she chirped, as she leapt to her feet and turned her back to him. He stood and did just that.

She grabbed the bottom of the dress and pulled it over her head... Tossing it onto the bed. No underwear... and Michael smiled. She wiggled her cute ass over to the night stand, ripped open a condom, returned to his still stiff pecker and rolled it on. She walked him backward until he fell into the chair again. Her breasts wiggled with each step. She crawled into the chair and squatted over his lap. Balancing herself with one hand around his neck, she took her other hand and aligned his still firm cock with her gooey entrance. She slowly lowered herself until he was fully inside her.

"Oh, God, that feels so good, Michael." She drew out her words with her eyes closed.

She clamped both hands around the back of his neck and began slowly fucking herself on his cock. Her feet flat on the seat cushion. Her knees beside his chest. A squatting fuck. He touched her back and began caressing her.

"No!" she ordered. "Don't touch me. Hands on the chair. I've waited all week for this."

She increased the pace. Pulling harder on his neck as her hips swiveled up and down on his stiffness. Her eyes closed in concentration. Panting and sighing each time her rump touched his hips.

She adjusted herself on him after about two minutes. She rested her rump on his hips. She brought both arms around his neck and back. Placing her cheek against his cheek. She clamped her arms behind his neck. She then began swiveling her hips forward and backward, fucking him again. Within moments... In garbled whispers...

"I've been aching for this moment, Michael... Grrrrnnn... Having my way with you right now... jeez, this feels good... Me fucking you instead of the other way around... oh, fuck... you don't mind, do you?"

He didn't say anything. The sensation was too intense, having cum just a few minutes before. Her strong pelvic muscles raking the head of his cock.

She increased the pace of twirling his dick inside of her. Squeezing his neck and back to gain the additional leverage. Her perfect titties wobbling against his chest as her pussy slapped at his pubic bone. She panted and sighed into his ear. She moaned. She squeaked. She mumbled. She offered her love. She kissed his neck and cheek.

Five minutes later she came hard... Forcing her pussy down onto his pubic bone... grinding. Crushing his neck with her arms. Her cheek glued to his cheek. Her eyes clinched shut. Her breasts pressed flat against his chest. She couldn't get enough of him. "Thisfeelssofuckinggood," she strained to utter into his ear.

As the orgasm subsided, she resumed fucking him. A minute later another earth shattering orgasm paralyzed her. Again, trying to squeeze herself into his body to be one with him. Ecstasy consuming her body and mind.

"Fuck," she squeaked. "I love it... I love you, Michael... Oh, God, I so love you."

She held him tightly as the aftershocks pelted her. Her pussy contracting on his dick, over and over and over. He placed his arms around her back, stood up, and with her wrapped around his waist, he walked her to his bed. Tossing the dress onto another chair, he laid her down, following down with her. Still inside her.

"I love you, Amy. I truly do," he whispered into her ear. "I've wanted you all week."

*****

The lovers faced each other. Side by side. Caressing each other's hair... Arms... Breasts... Nipples... Face... Neck... Ears... Cheeks.

"I love you," Michael whispered.

"I love you, more," Amy replied, with a smile. "Thank you for coming to see me." She paused an awkward pause. "I want to ask you something."

He nodded.

"Do you want to fuck me in the ass?" Her eyebrows raised.

He shook his head. "Nope... Did that once." He paused for a second, as he thought back. "Actually, twice. It just didn't do anything for me. All the extra effort to do it that way and it just wasn't that pleasant. Also, in my case, and what I hear from the women I've been with, it isn't comfortable for them either. I like fucking the old fashioned way, I suppose. And you?"

She paused before responding. "I've done it. Quite a bit, and you're right. Depending on the man, it can become painful. But..." She smiled slyly.

"It is in... the butt," he chuckled.

"Smartass!" she groaned, as she smacked his bicep with a fist. "I've been with girls and sometimes we play with toys... In the ass."

His eyebrow went up. "Really?... Don't think I've seen girls do that. Do you have something you want to tell me?"

She smiled and then kissed his lips. Whispering, "I have a toy. It's nice and smooth. Slender and very flexible. I sometimes... like it in the ass. It's a different sensation."

"OK... Do you want me to watch or participate?"

She smiled and pushed him on his back. She crawled on top of him and began kissing him. She whispered...

"Participate."

*****

Amy came out of the bathroom naked and smiling. Her perfect breasts wiggling with each step. Having given herself an enema while in the bathroom and inserted a butt plug... With a foxy tail attached to it.

She twirled and shook the tail at him. He smiled and laughed.

"Come here, little fox," he offered. "Let me give you a little pet." He smiled a facetious smile.

She crawled into the bed and began making out with him. Rubbing her slick cleft up and down his leg. Leaving a trail of her slick goo behind.

She whispered... "In a few minutes, I have a long dildo. Eighteen inches. I'm going to blindfold myself and I want you to take out my cute little tail and slowly fuck me with the dildo. And... I mean... really slow."

"OK... And it feels good? This dildo?"

"With lots of lube, yeah. It's a different good. This one girl, she's graduated and gone, she was too rough with it. But, some of my other girlfriends. They're way better at it." She saw his expression change on his face. "And, yes... I have given up my girl lovers, too, Michael. I belong to you now. And you belong to me, right? You haven't let any of those pretty girls snatch you away from me, have you?"

"Nope... Amy, there are times when I question whether I have gotten a hold of too much woman when it comes to you. Your cheer and enthusiasm... about everything. You're more lover than I could ever imagine. I believe, for the first time, that you love me for who I am, not for what I am."

"Good boy," she chirped. "Now, I think I'm ready."

*****

Michael gave her a final grin as he slipped the white satin eye mask over her head and then her eyes.

"Good?" he asked, as he viewed his lover from top to bottom. Petite, sexy breasts, flat tummy, cute pussy, wide hips, narrow waist... Hot.

She nodded with her unique and cheerful smile.

He stood, lit three votive candles and switched off the lights. He went to the bathroom and washed his hands good with soap and water, returning while drying his hands. He stood over his nude lover lying on her back... on the bed. The light from the nearest candle cast a shadow of her erect nipple onto her breast.

"That is the most erotic thing I've ever seen," he whispered.

"What?" she asked.

"Your nipple. The shadow from your nipple is wiggling on your tittie. From the flickering candle."

Amy chuckled and her breasts wobbled across her chest. He groaned at the erotic sight. He gulped.

He ordered her to lift her hips so he could place a soft towel beneath her. Then, he took the long dildo she presented him, a blue translucent one, and smeared anal lubricant on the first twelve inches."

He knelt at the side of the bed.

"Ready?"

She nodded to his whisper... smiling... her teeth showing.

He encouraged her to bend her knees and prop them with her feet. He reached for the butt plug and slowly removed it. A whiff of ass caught his nostrils. He flinched. He blinked. He gulped. He snarled his lip at the scent.

He took the long dildo and presented it to her partially opened hole. Caressing it with the end of the blue toy. Then, he slowly, but firmly, slipped the head inside her ass. She cooed her approval as she tensed a little. "Keep going... I'm OK."

He slowly, as she instructed, began inserting the invader... millimeter by millimeter. She moaned and nodded her head to keep going. She reached between her legs and began gently and slowly, diddling her shiny pearl and it's covering.

"That is so hot," he groaned, as he focused on her two fingers petting her needy button.

When he had about half of the toy inside her, he could see the head of the dildo bulging her belly skin. He briefly withdrew it and he could see it respond beneath her belly. With her other hand, she pressed her tummy on the left side and could feel the invader.

"More," she ordered.

He pushed it a little further and stopped. A little further and stopped. He looked at the remaining length. About four inches and he reported the result. She requested more. He moved it slowly until he only had two inches in his fingers.

"That's sixteen inches, woman. I'm afraid to give you any more for fear of losing it," he chuckled. "How are you feeling?"

"Good... you're good, Michael. As good as my friends," she giggled. "OK, move it in and out about two or three inches at a time. Very slow on each stroke." She slapped her pussy three times and diddled her pearl. He groaned at the sight.

"Yes, Ma'am." He complied with her instructions.

He became mesmerized watching the invader crawl beneath the skin of her belly. He reached to touch it, spooking her at the unexpected touch. When the entire dildo was inserted, he could see her skin bulging near her ribs on the left side of her tummy.

She relaxed and placed her legs at a shallower angle to the bed. Her feet further away from her rump. She reached for her right breast with her left hand and squeezed her nipple... Hard. She squeaked at the sensation.

He slipped the blue invader in and out of her for a good ten minutes. She moaned and sighed. Twirling her kitty with her fingers. He increased the stroke length to about six inches without any complaint. She asked him to increase the stoke to about twelve inches, but, to go very slow. She squeezed her petite clitoral hood and massaged it up and down, like a man's dick, with each long stroke he applied with the blue intruder.

"Are you still doing OK?"

"Yeah... It feels good when you go slow." Then...

She came... hard... from pinching her sensitive pearl. Moaning and squeaking from her lips. Her pussy was twitching in a rhythm. Her asshole was squeezing the blue plastic. Her perky breasts quivering in tight circles... her toes spread wide... her hands pushing and squeezing her tits. "Fucking good," she gargled.

ajroye
ajroye
345 Followers