Love, Texas Style 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Details! Details!" Amy chirped.

"I wasn't paying attention to Ronnie and Emma, but, she was having fun, just by listening to her begging him to give her more. I think she out fucked him." Maggie chuckled. "Anyway, Emmitt and I started off kissing on the couch. He has these very nice lips and he kisses very well." She drew out her last word. "I crawled up onto his lap and began holding his face and kissing him. I rubbed my ass on his dick and... it was impressive, Amy." Maggie nodded her head and bit her lip. "I jumped off the couch and ordered him to strip while I stripped, too. I told him I was in charge today and promised him he wouldn't regret it. But, he had to follow my orders. He smiled as wide as the room." She paused. "I set my phone on video mode and placed it on the bookshelf, just in case things got out of hand. Ronnie and Emma went to Ronnie's bedroom while we stayed in the living room. Emmitt began kissing me while standing in front of the couch. I held the back of his head and stood on my toes while I kissed him and played with his dick with the other. When I first saw it, well, I second guessed myself. Eight inches, easy... and fat. Uncircumcised... He picked me up and placed me on the couch and began kissing my tummy, legs, and then my clit. He can really suck and lick. I was moaning his name... watching his black lips suck me." Maggie shivered and Amy saw it. "The thought made my spine crawl. He's good. Real good. Then, he fingered me with two huge fingers and rubbed my g-spot and I went off on him a few minutes later. I ordered him to get a condom and get on top of me."

Amy began fingering her needy pearl inside her comfy shorts and pawing at her breast.

"I was on my back on the couch and he was on top with one leg on the couch and the other on the floor. By now, I'm slick and he put his dick in me in no time and began fucking me slow at first, but I told him to speed it up a little. He was stretching me wide, and as soon as he sped up, I could feel him touching the top of my vagina. God, Amy, he was stretching me out... at first it was uncomfortable, but, then it... really felt good. I can't remember what I said or did after that, he had my insides screaming. I'm sure I said things. I remember saying his name, sighing and moaning with each of his strokes. He fucked me for a good fifteen minutes and then I went into this incredible orgasm. I stiffened up and couldn't remember my name it felt so good. He just kept fucking me, over and over and over. It was like one long orgasm. When I recovered, he flipped me over on my stomach and began fucking me again. He pulled on my hair and after a while I told him it was too rough, but he could still pull it. He eased up my hair, but, he didn't ease up with his fucking. My personal area was in heaven. Every stroke was a new experience. I'm pretty sure he was touching my cervix with his dick. I do remember telling him I liked his cock and that he was fucking me good. I told him he was huge and he was so deep." Maggie paused as she extended her hands out to gesture his size. Amy's eyes widened. "He growled in my ear, but, it felt so good, I can't remember what he said to me. Time seemed to stand still. I had another orgasm that was just as intense as the first one. I remember him telling me he liked it when I came on his dick and asked if he could cum on my tits. I told him to keep fucking me like he was and I would let him. He told me he was about to go off and I knelt in front of him and waited for his cum. He had a load, too. It was dripping off my nipples and ran underneath my girls. I had to clean Ronnie's wooden floor before I left, there was so much. I ran my fingers though his cum and licked it for him. He seemed to enjoy it."

Maggie stopped while she watched Amy pull her shorts off and resume twirling her pearl. Maggie removed her shorts and did the same.

"Anyway, after we recovered, I rode his cock while he sat on the couch. Then, I reverse cowgirled him. He pinned me against the wall with him holding my legs off the floor while he fucked me against the wall. He fucked me while I leaned over the back of the couch. He then introduced me to a new position. He called it 'Amazon.'"

"I know that one," Amy moaned from her bed.

"I've never seen it. Well, anyway, he sat on the couch, raised his legs and held them with his hands and arms. He told me to line his dick up with my pussy while standing over his dick while I stand on the floor. He told me to fuck him by swiveling my hips up and down and forward and backward. It must have felt good for him, because he came again. It felt good for me, but I didn't have an orgasm."

Maggie sighed as she diddled her needy button. She closed her eyes and thought of Emmitt as she twirled her puss.

"We stopped for a while to catch our breaths and snacked on the party trays Ronnie bought. Then, we started making out on the couch again. Before I knew it, he had me on my back with my legs in the air. We must've fucked for another hour. Maybe more. Doggie... more cowgirl... 69, me on top... 69, him on top... That boy's dick is too good. He came in my mouth, 69 him on top. Luckily, he had cum three times before. He sure can lick me, too. I came on his face and squeezed his head with my legs. I looked at the clock and it was 6:30 when I finally called it quits. Emma was already dressed while she watched us. Ronnie had passed out on her."

Maggie saw Amy shoving fingers into her needy hole. Staining for an orgasm. She rose from her bed, crawled into Amy's bed and began teasing her nipples.

"Fuck!" Amy groaned. "Yeep!" as her orgasm finally arrived. She collapsed onto her pillow to recover. "That was so hot, Maggie," Amy whispered a few minutes later. "It sounds like you had fun."

Maggie cuddled up with her and rubbed her puss against her leg while Amy recovered.

Chapter 115

Michael unlocked the door to his apartment, having arrived from Dallas. When he entered the living room he paused at the unfamiliar sight.

"Michael... How was your trip to Dallas?" Bill offered, while holding his guitar and sitting on the couch.

"Good... And, hello Kylie. I didn't expect to see you this evening," Michael said, with a little annoyance in his tone. The closed behind him.

"What? You two know each other?" Bill asked, while looking at Kylie next to him.

"We do," Kylie offered, with a sassy attitude. "Michael and I are in two classes together."

Michael changed his posture and facial expression towards Bill. Expecting an explanation. Bill placed his guitar in the guitar stand next to the couch.

"Uh, Kylie and... We met at the Grease Pit Lounge. I was playing there Friday night."

Michael nodded as he turned and wheeled his luggage into his room. He came back to the kitchen and made a sandwich... Eyeing the two on the couch between stacking sandwich meat. "I'll be studying for a test tomorrow... in my room," he announced, as he passed them and closed the door to his room.

Bill turned to Kylie with a little irritation on his face.

"Michael isn't usually annoyed when he comes home... from anywhere. Something's up between you two."

"Maybe," she replied. "I may have flirted with him a few times."

Bill nodded and replied, "And..."

"Well, he did say he had a girlfriend. And I may have pushed him too far to give her up for me."

Bill nodded. And paused while looking her in the eyes. "And, you're here because of me or Michael? You being at the Grease Pit was a coincidence or on purpose?"

"Maybe a little of both," she asserted, without flinching on his directing tone. "A friend told me about you and how well you sing, so we went to see you play. After we got there, Allison told me you were Michael's brother. I swear... I didn't know you two were brothers until Friday night."

"But you're here now," he redirected. "Knowing Michael is my brother. Knowing the two of you would see each other."

She nodded unapologetically.

Bill paused and looked at Kylie for an awkwardly long time. She didn't flinch.

Bill squinted his eyes a little, and said, "If you're here to get between two brothers, you've come to the wrong place." He paused for her reaction. He received none. "So... May I assume you're here because of me? Or do we need to say good night?"

Kylie leaned into his face and gave him a passionate kiss. "I enjoyed our night together on Friday. I came back tonight to discuss a repeat. Michael made it clear to me he wasn't giving up his girlfriend. And I just happened to find his brother... By coincidence. I had fun the other night, Bill, and I came back for more. To see if you're interested. I'm not here for Michael."

Bill gave her an awkwardly long gaze of doubt. He nodded as he stood, taking her hand to rise from the couch. "OK," he offered. "I want you tonight, too, but, fair warning. Don't get between me and Michael. It will go badly for you."

She nodded, as Bill led her to his room.

*****

Michael rose from his desk to answer the knock on his door.

"Do you hear that?" Jacob asked, as he stepped inside and gestured across the living room.

Michael nodded with a little disgust and annoyance.

"Damn, I've heard his women before, but, she's a little more vocal, don't you think?" Jacob offered.

"A little?" Michael mused, with a follow up laugh... I'm glad I didn't let my temptation get the better of me if that's what I would get, he thought.

"Ride me, Bill! Ride, me!" came the urgent request from across the apartment.

The two brothers laughed until their sides ached.

*****

"Hello, Handsome. I miss you."

"I miss you, Pretty Girl. I'm about to call it a night and I wanted to hear your voice."

"YOU'RE SO DEEP INSIDE ME... YEAH, LIKE THAT... HOLY FUCK."

"Michael? Who's that?"

Michael started laughing too hard and it took him a while to answer.

"Michael... Why is it so funny?"

"That's Bill and Kylie... In Bill's room," he replied, then burst into laughter. "Jacob came to my room complaining she's too vocal." He laughed hard again.

"Take your phone to his door. I want to hear more," Amy chirped.

"No way, you conniving little minx! It can get a little corny and hilarious," he mused. "Get this." He mimicked Kylie in a whisper. "Ride me, Bill. Ride me."

The lovers laughed hard together.

"Is she pretty?"

"Yeah, she is," he offered. He paused... to decide to let Amy know who she is. "She's the one I told you about in my class. The one who came on to me a little too hard."

"Yeah? And she met Bill?"

"Yeah, at the bar where he was singing this past Friday. I'm wondering if..." He stopped short.

"... she's there for another reason," Amy groaned, as she finished his sentence. "Even if she is, Michael, you're a strong man. If she turns you against me, I expect you to call me... BEFORE she sinks her claws into you. I love you, Michael. I will always love you and you know it. She will never love you like I love you. Besides, from what I can hear, I'm a better lover, too." She giggled...

"Now... I want to hear so more."

Chapter 116

"What are you doing?"

"I'm going to give you the cowgirl you want," Traci replied, as she eased his dick into her slick puss and paused to allow the feeling to adjust. She closed her eyes at the feeling inside her. It felt real good, she thought. Her eyes quivered under the lids.

"But, Traci... Damn, that feels good... you told me you couldn't do it well. Why now?"

"I've been taking Pilates classes before work. Dang, Terry... I've been missing out on this. It feels like you're up to here." She pointed to her diaphragm and stomach. "The exercises build up my core, so I thought I would try with you. It was an impulse, just now."

She laid her hands on his upper chest and began lifting her hips up and down on his engorged rod. Sliding his veiny rod back and forth in her needy tunnel.

"Oh, fuck, this feels good," she slurred her words, as she drilled her slitted blue eyes into his. "Good?"

"Oh, yeah... I think your core is doing very... well, God, Traci, you're good."

Traci turned her head to the right see her reflection in the floor to ceiling mirror beside the bed... An amenity in their 21st floor, corner hotel suite, and it was dark outside. The curtains open and the silhouette light of the city entering their room. She could see her curvy buns wobble aggressively with each undulation of her hips up and down on his stiffness. Her ample tits swaying between her firmly planted arms. She nodded her appreciation she could do this for her man.

He reached to touch her swaying breasts and sexy hips.

"Keep your hands off while I do this for you... For us," she ordered. She huffed with each exercise of her hips on his dick. For seven minutes, she fucked herself with his cock... changing position... one hand on his right thigh behind her... the other on his belly... sliding her slick pussy across his pubis... his cock twirling inside her needy tunnel... She sighed with the pleasures she felt inside. She could feel the sparks of an orgasm approaching. Ragged breaths...

"I think I'm gonna cum, Terry... Oh, yeah... I'm almost there... are you ready?... Oh, Yeaaaaaaaah," she softly moaned, as she froze with her puss in contact with his pubis... hunching over onto his shoulder... Shivering in orgasmic bliss... her eyes lidded and unfocused... eyes crossing beneath the lids... softly groaning into his neck and shoulder... Pleasures consuming her vagina and body. Colors flooding her brain and eyes. Her contracting puss squeezing his intrusion. He swatted her left butt cheek when she came. She squeaked into his neck.

She recovered and began again. Up and down on his stiffness. Her glutes wobbling up and down. Side to side. Terry matched her rhythm, pumping her kitty with his intrusion...Two minutes later, another orgasm swept through her pussy and paralyzed her muscles. Her pelvic muscles tormenting his pecker and then he went off.

"Damn, Traci... Arrrrrrrrggghh... Oh, yeah," he roared, as he involuntarily lifted his hips... trying desperately to release his sticky goo deeper into her lovely blonde kitty.

She collapsed onto his chest, while still impaled by his stiffness. His gooey cream leaking from her pink tunnel, down his dick and onto his balls.

Terry held her close to his chest. Her ample breasts pressed against him. He could feel her nipples pressing against his skin. Her hot breath on his neck. Her chest rising and falling as oxygen entered her lungs. Her pussy still contracting on him. A few minutes of recovery...

"I think that was the best orgasm I've had in years," she whispered. "I should've been doing Pilates sooner."

She rolled off of him, licked his dick and balls clean and then made out with him. She pawed her pussy hole and slurped her reward. Rubbing some into her titties.

She cuddled up to him and placed her head on his shoulder.

"I can't think of a better place to say this to you," she offered in a whisper. "I love you, Terry."

Terry wasn't caught by surprise with her announcement. He felt the same for her. He rolled out of her cuddle and laid sideways to face his lover.

"San Francisco is a wonderful place. Romantic... I love you, Traci. I love you and your daughters. This was not a mistake for me... You moving to Brenham. I'm convinced it was meant to be."

He rolled over and pushed her onto her back as he made out with her. Exchanging tongues and tonsils with her. Her arms around his neck, pulling him tighter into her breasts and lips.

"I'm so happy, Terry," she moaned, as she released her kiss. "Knowing you love me. It's been so long..." She choked back a tear. "For me... To love someone."

Terry began kissing her tears from her face. Holding her in a comforting embrace.

They fell asleep in each other's arms.

*****

"Do you want room service? Breakfast?"

Traci stepped from the bathroom, with a towel wrapped around her head. She was nude. A mascara wand in her hand.

"Can we eat in the restaurant? I'll be ready in 20. I like the view there."

"Absolutely," he replied, then sipped the coffee he had ordered through room service. He adjusted his necktie.

Twenty minutes later, they were ordering breakfast by a window overlooking San Francisco and the bay beyond.

"I'm sure I'll be finished with Tom Sheehan at Coastal Re by noon. Plans for lunch?" she asked.

"Yeah, I was thinking it's been a while since I've spoken with Tom and seen the offices. I was thinking, I would take you and Tom to lunch, return to Coastal Re and take a tour of the operations. I've let Aaron and Margaret handle the insurance operations for some time, but, I miss walking the floor, so to speak. Just to see things since I gave it up to them 10 years ago. After I return from the graphics chip plant in San Jose, I'll see you and Tom in the lobby. I'm not intruding, Traci. I just want to see and touch a little. This is all yours."

She giggled. "The boss can do whatever he wants now, can't he? Any tips on managing insurance companies?"

"Nope... you're a bright woman. I have a feeling you've read everything on our holdings and I know you understand insurance, too well. I wouldn't dare question you, or Aaron, without a very good reason. And, it has to be pretty bad for me to intervene." He smiled a confident smile to encourage her.

"So, how's the nanny going for you while you're away on business?"

"Mrs. Schneider is wonderful. The girls love her."

Terry nodded as his phone rang. He arched his eyebrow to Traci with a smile, when he saw the caller ID.

"Good morning, Terry." A pause. "Wonderful!" A long pause, but Terry mouthed the words, "It's a boy" to Traci, and nodded with a smile. "Great! It's a blessing Mary and Andrew are doing well and I'm looking forward to seeing them both." A pause. "Of course... I'll call you when Traci and I leave San Francisco."

Terry ended the call and looked at his phone. He smiled. Without looking up to Traci, he said, "Another grandson. Terry says Mary is happy and Andrew has a good set of lungs."

Traci giggled and held his hand from across the table. "Five grandsons, Terry. That qualifies as a small herd, doesn't it?"

"Yeah," he chuckled...

"I suppose it does."

Chapter 117

"Dad!"

Terry took his oldest child into his arms on the front porch. He closed his eyes and enjoyed the embrace.

"Come here, Traci," Terry, Jr. said, as he released his father. He hugged her firmly.

"Congratulations, Terry," she replied, as she released his hug.

"Thank you. Come inside. Mary's been waiting on you two."

Terry entered the living room to find Mary standing... Holding her newborn. She smiled and nodded her head. Her other sons huddled around her feet... smiling to their grandpa.

"This is Andrew, Grandpa," she offered. "He's been waiting for you." She approached her father in law and handed off her tiny baby to his arms. Then, she kissed Grandpa's cheek and hugged his neck.

"Thank you," Terry offered, as he gazed upon his grandson for the first time... Tiny... Sleeping... Peaceful. Terry nodded his head in appreciation. Another grandson.

Traci took his arm and nodded to her man. "He's handsome. Like his parents."

Mary peeled Traci from Terry and hugged her neck. "So?" Mary asked, with a tilt of her head and a raised eyebrow. "Everything going well with you two?"

Traci nodded with a wide smile. "It's promising."

Terry sat down on the couch to enjoy his new grandson. Traci sat on his right and three grandsons sat on his left.

"I've gotta get a picture of this! Get in there, too, Terry! Stand behind your dad," Mary chirped, as she left the room for her phone.

*****

"I've never seen two men so proud of their family."

Terry nodded as he and Traci walked hand in hand into the Lemmon Jet Center in Dallas... Having just tipped the Uber from his son's home.