Love, Texas Style 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael was enjoying the show. A new experience for him. He leaned over to her ear and whispered... "You are so hot when you cum. The most erotic sight I've ever seen."

She smiled through the ecstasy consuming her vagina... consuming her entire body and brain.

"You can take it out now," she whimpered.

He did just that... taking it to the bathtub to bathe it in soap and water. When he returned to his bed, she was curled up, under the blankets, on the far side of the bed. He smiled, took out his phone and set an alarm for the morning. Then, he crawled in behind her and cuddled her. Pressing her back into his chest.

"I love you, Miss Masters."

Chapter 111

Michael woke to the soft alarm.

Coming to his senses, Amy was half way draped over him, snoring softly. Her hair scattered everywhere... Covering her face nearly completely. He chuckled. He untangled himself from her clutches, and though she moaned, she fell right back to sleep. He turned off the alarm, dressed, combed his hair, and headed to the kitchen.

From his previous visits to the Masters home, he knew how to make the coffee.

He was the first to get up this morning... Studying... For an exam on Monday.

Returning from his bedroom with his backpack full of books and notes, he sat at the kitchen table and began his work, waiting on the coffee to finish brewing.

He paused for a few moments and thought back on the previous night with his lover. New experiences for him. She did all the fucking...while he sat in a chair and watched. When she was working him over, she felt tight... The fucking in the chair part... A first for him. He thought it may have taken a considerable amount of strength on her part to fuck like that. Her squatting and using his neck and back for leverage. He shrugged his shoulders. She asked him to fuck her ass with a long dildo. Another first for him. He didn't expect the blue dildo to present itself by bulging her belly skin the way it did. It was a curious thing to see.

"Good morning."

Michael shook his head at the unexpected greeting so early in the morning.

"Good morning, Sir. Coffee's ready."

He watched Mr. Masters walk into the kitchen, snatch a travel mug from the overhead cabinet and fill it with coffee. He snatched two ceramic mugs and filled them, too. Picking the mugs up, Mr. Masters walked to the kitchen table and sat next to Michael... offering one of the mugs.

"Thank you," Michael replied.

"I'm sorry I missed you last night at dinner. Olivia told you I had a client for dinner last night." He sipped his coffee.

"She did, Sir."

Mr. Masters shook his head, and spoke, "Lawyers... They're good to have around until you want to close a big deal on a commercial property, and your client's attorney has to ask a thousand questions on a twenty page contract. I'm sure he's rewriting right now." He huffed before he sipped the coffee again.

"I see you're busy, Michael. But I wanted to have a word before I leave for a grand opening in Allen."

Michael nodded his head.

"Amy," he offered, and then paused... Awkwardly. Michael nodded again.

"Olivia has spoken with you and I wanted to have a word, too, Son... Olivia and I have never seen Amy as happy as she is with you. Mind you, we've met many of her men in the past, and frankly, I can't remember their names, there are so many. I won't be forgetting your name."

"Thank you," Michael offered, not yet knowing where this was going.

"Amy is a free spirit. But, her mother has told me she has left her other men behind because of you."

Michael nodded and offered, "Amy has told me the same. And, I have left my past behind, too, Sir... For Amy. We both have been candid with each other about our past relationships. I'm comfortable with her candor and her past."

"What has it been for the two of you? Two months? Three months?"

"A little over two months."

Leon sipped his coffee and then leaned back in the chair. He nodded and looked Michael in the eye with his intense brown ones.

"I'm glad she's found you, Michael. You're not like the others. Better than the others and I'm hopeful she's seen that and won't let you go. I want to see her happy as she approaches graduation. Do you think there is potential in Amy? For a relationship?"

"I do... Driving twelve hours a weekend is worth it to me to find out."

Leon smiled and nodded his satisfaction at the answer. Sipped his coffee. Rose from his chair and slapped Michael on the back.

"If you and Amy can't work it out, you're still welcome here. I haven't given up on hiring you," he chuckled. "I know you're a handsome man, Michael... Olivia has the hots for you, too." He chuckled. "Thus, the reason Amy is head of over heels with you." He paused and sighed. "Amy is just like her mother. It's creepy, at times, the likeness between the two... outside and inside." He shook his head and few moments later, Leon disappeared into the garage.

Thirty minutes later, Michael heard shuffling feet from the hallway leading to Amy's bedroom. He smiled.

He smiled ever wider as Amy cleared the corner and appeared in the kitchen. She stopped on the other side of the kitchen, and facing him, she offered a sleepy smile. Her breasts wiggled beneath her shirt when she stopped. She had brushed her hair and placed it in a very sloppy ponytail. Some of her hair falling on her face and shoulders. She had a cropped t-shirt, cut with scissors, with "SMU Mustangs" across her breasts and low rise brief panties... Yellow.

There's those yellow panties again, he groaned in his thoughts. Different style though.

"Good morning," Michael offered, as he stood to approach his lover. She smiled wider as he took her into his arms for a morning hug, pressing her breasts into his belly. He released the hug, expecting a kiss and Amy didn't disappoint. She stood on her toes with her arms around his neck. Drilling her tongue past his teeth and extracted a tonsil.

"Good morning, Lover," she whispered, as she hugged him again. "Coffee... now."

After the coffee, Amy put denim shorts on and returned to help Michael make breakfast. They flirted, giggled, laughed and offered innuendo in whispers while making and eating breakfast. Olivia appeared later in her Pilates outfit, snatched some toast with scrambled eggs, coffee, and left for her exercise class.

A minute later, Amy snatched Michael's hand, led him to her father's study, and ordered Michael to fuck her silly on her father's couch.

"I've always wanted to do it here. You're the first, Michael," she whispered, with her arms around his neck. They peeled their clothes off and then.. he slipped his condom covered cock into her slick tunnel as she laid back on the couch. He fucked her with one leg on the couch and the other on the floor. He had never heard her squeal so loud when she came... Three times.

Chapter 112

"Michael!"

"Mary," Michael replied, enduring a choke hold of a hug from his sister in law.

"And, Amy!" Mary squealed again, as she hugged Michael's lover.

"Is nice to meet you, Mary," Amy struggled to offer through the hug.

"Sorry about the bump," Mary said, as she released Amy and rubbed her huge tummy. "Another week to go. Dang, Michael. This girl is pretty. Too pretty. Come on into the house. Terry's in the kitchen. Stir fried fajitas."

"Yes, Ma'am," Michael yelped, as he rubbed his hands together. "Amy... Mary and Terry make the best fajitas in Texas using a wok."

Amy nodded as she entered the house. As she turned the corner of the living room into the den...

"Oh my!" she chirped. "Look at these cute little boys."

"You can take them home, Amy," Mary offered matter of factly. "Bring them back when they start to behave."

"I might just do that," Amy replied, as she knelt in front of the oldest one. "My name is Amy. What's your name?"

"Terry... My dad's name is Terry, too. That's Mark and that's Scott," he replied, as he pointed out his brothers.

"Hello, Mark and Scott," Amy offered, as she gently shook their tiny hands. "And, Terry, how old are you?"

"I'm five years old," he replied, as he stuck his fingers into her face. "Mark is three and Scott is two."

The other two boys ran to their mother and hid behind her legs.

Before Amy could ask another question of the oldest son... A familiar voice caressed her ears.

"I'm, Terry. It's a pleasure to meet you Amy."

Amy rose from her kneeling position and was momentarily surprised at the sight before her.

Terry, Jr... A near identical copy of his father. Same height. Same stature. Same presentation of confidence. Same blue eyes and black hair. Same voice. Tortoise rimmed round glasses resting on his nose. Smiling a confident and warm smile as he extended his hand in greeting.

She nodded as she took his hand and gave a brief awkward stare.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Terry. I've met your father and..."

"It's a curse, really," he interrupted with a laugh. "Looking like my Dad. My whole life. I was glad when I left for college to get out from underneath his shadow."

Amy turned to look at Michael, who nodded to her with a grin. Michael looked like his brother, and father, but, subtle differences were apparent. She assumed they were from his mother. Michael was clearly two or three inches taller than his brother. Despite the differences, Michael was clearly the most handsome of the very handsome father and three other sons.

"I'm sorry I stared too long. It's just that you don't see remarkable resemblances like this every day."

Terry waved her off. "Come on into the kitchen. Wine? Beer?"

"Wine, please," Amy replied, as she took her lover's hand for the kitchen.

Terry gave Michael a beer and asked which wine Amy preferred. Michael stood by the wok and wafted the aroma into his nose with a waving hand.

"Heaven," he groaned with closed eyes. "It always tastes better when someone else makes it." He chuckled as he fisted his brother's upper arm.

Amy felt a hand on her wrist and was swung around to face Mary.

"Michael says the two of you may be getting serious," she whispered, with an arched eyebrow.

Amy nodded with her unique and cheerful smile.

"Oh, God," Mary yelped. "No wonder. You've got the perfect smile, girl. That smile of yours just went through me and my heart jumped. Let's go sit down and talk. My feet are little swollen."

The girls talked for about five minutes while the men tried to out bullshit the other while getting dinner ready. Michael sipped beer. Terry sipped water... He had to work tonight in the ER.

*****

"Mmm," Michael groaned a deep groan as he bit into and chewed the soft taco filled with seasoned beef fajita meat, peppers, pico de gallo, guacamole, cheese, and salsa. He nodded his head with his eyes closed as he chewed.

Amy smiled at her lover. She didn't know he liked fajitas that well. She put that fact in the file for future use.

He shook his head as he swallowed. "I wish I could move in with you, Mary... You're the only ones who can make them like Mom. I've tried. It just isn't right." He groaned at his failures.

Mary smiled a sly smile. "That's because I'm the favorite daughter in law. Your mother gave me the secret. We Marys' have to stick together." She giggled.

Michael groaned. He had heard this before and knew she wouldn't give it to him.

"And you, Amy," she chirped, pointing a finger at her, with a faux grin. "Looking at me like that won't get it for you either."

Amy laughed. "They are good. The best I've ever tasted. Thank you."

Later, Amy read books to the boys before bed. Michael and Terry sat on the back porch sipping beer and bottled water. And Mary fifth degreed Amy. Surprised she was the daughter of Leon Masters of Leon Masters Realtors. And, was surprised the response her sons had when Amy interacted with them. They were well behaved and no longer shy around her.

Amy offered to babysit the boys. Free of charge. Saying she had more free time on her hands because of Michael. She could study after they went to bed. And, she could help out when the new baby arrived.

It was an early evening because Terry had to get ready for work.

"Michael," Mary offered with a faux stern tone. "This pretty woman may be too good for you. You mind yourself around her."

Michael replied with a firm hug and a laugh. Amy hugged her and again offered to help. And, they waved as they drove away in Michael's truck.

Chapter 113

"Mmm."

"I know," Amy whispered. "It feels good, doesn't it?"

"It does. Amazing the way you wiggle your little kitty and just insert the tip of my dick and keep it there. Moving your pelvic muscles to touch it."

"Just for you, Michael," she whimpered, as she felt a sudden cry was about to start.

"What, Amy?" Michael asked as he sensed the change in her tone. He felt a tear drop on his chest.

"Amy, you must tell me. We love each other, right?"

"Yes," she sniffled. "I am in love with you and that's why I'm crying. I'm happy we're together."

"Yes, Ma'am," he whispered in his confident tone. "We are in love. I'm holding you and you're holding me. Tell me... I sense you're thinking about something that started your cry."

"Your nephews are so cute," she whimpered. "I've got this crazy feeling I want one, too. It's weird, the feeling."

"I understand, I think," he offered. "Perhaps the love making has awakened a hormone for you. To have a baby. I do know this... My emotions have changed, too... Dramatically. I can't remember feeling this way about anyone before you."

"But, it doesn't make any sense, Michael. I had sex, and a lot of it, before you. I never wanted to have a baby until now."

"Hmm." He paused a long time while he caressed her hair while she laid on his chest. "Maybe your hormones and my hormones are making us want the other. We're a match. I know this... I love you like I've never loved anyone before. My emotions are new to me and I like them. I love them."

"Oh, you sappy boy," she moaned, as she lifted her head from his chest. She wiggled herself toward his lips and clamped her hands on each side of his face for a kiss.

She released her lips from his and looked deep into his blue eyes.

"Don't run away from me when I tell you this," she said, with hope in her expression.

He nodded.

"I want to move to Lubbock after I graduate so I can be with you."

"I want you too. Thank you for wanting me."

He flipped her over onto her back and took her into his arms. He looked deeply into her dark eyes. He saw love... Hope... Tenderness.

He kissed her lips.

"I love you, Amy."

*****

Amy woke suddenly. The urge for the bathroom the cause.

As she returned to her bed, she found her lover on the other side of the bed. Lying on his side facing her. She slipped under the covers and sidled up to him. His dick was semi-erect. She grinned.

She twisted herself around so her hips were near his face and began sucking on his cock while lying on her side. She felt him immediately lurch in her mouth.

"Hmm, what?" she heard from beneath the sheets. "Mmm, that feels good, Amy."

A few moments later, she felt two strong hands spread her legs. One hand guided her right leg over his back and beneath his arm... Giving him access to her cute little pussy. They were now in a side by side 69.

He started licking her crease from the bottom to the top. Stopping to tease her little pearl with his tongue. Within minutes she was oozing her sweet aroma into his nose, while he slurped at her vulva and sensitive button.

He was now fully engorged and fully impaling her mouth and throat. He moved his right leg over her back and beneath her arm to give her better access to his cock. She slurped and licked. Leaving a trail of saliva from the top to the bottom. She massaged and tugged on his balls with her left hand and she guided his pecker with her right one. By now, he was moaning and wiggling his hips toward her face.

His moans vibrated her sensitive pearl, sending pleasurable signals to her vagina. She began humping his face to get more pressure from his tongue and lips. He latched onto her needy nub and sucked gently, raking his tongue along the underside of her clitty. She felt him insert two fingers into her pussy and rub her g-spot. Within moments, she released her mouth from his dick and began cumming on his hand. Moaning a long deep moan. Her vagina contracting on his fingers. She humped and humped his fingers and hands, attempting to gain more penetration.

When her orgasm subsided, she returned to sucking his cock with determination. Within two minutes, he was erupting his gooey cream into her mouth with a deep growl. Some dribbled onto her lips and chin. After swallowing his load, she swept her fingers across her mouth and chin and rubbed her reward into her breasts.

"Get up here, you sexy minx," he ordered. He positioned her in front of him and he began licking and sucking her tits where she massaged his goo into her skin.

She held and pressed the side of his face into her breasts with both of her hands... Nodding, she had such a handsome man in her arms. Who loved her.

Chapter 114

She waved as she saw his blue pickup truck turn the corner and disappear.

A small tear weeping down her cheek.

She felt two petite and feminine hands, and then, arms wrap around her shoulders and upper chest. A warm cheek pressed against hers.

She nodded in her thoughts. Placing her hands a top her mother's hands.

"I love him, Mommy. So much."

"I know," came the reply... in a whisper.

They held each other for a moment.

"I think I'm getting a maternal instinct, Mommy."

"Oh?" her mother replied, as she released her daughter and stood in front of her. She took her daughter's hands and tilted her head.

Amy nodded. "Michael's nephews last night at his brother's house... They're so cute. Adorable." She paused. "I think I want one, too."

Olivia chuckled. "You... ARE... going to wait on that, aren't you?"

Amy giggled and nodded. "But, there is an urge I've never felt before. To be a mother."

Olivia nodded, took her daughter's hand and began walking back to the house. "Most women have it. It's probably Michael's presence that's causing it. Men do that to women." She paused...

"Especially men who you're in love with."

*****

Amy had just unlocked her door when she heard two familiar giggles walking up the stairs down the hall. She smiled and waited for the girls to appear in the hallway. Maggie and... Emma.

Amy smiled as the two women approached, arm in arm, with well satisfied grins on their faces. Amy tilted her head with a smile. Emma broke from Maggie and hugged Amy.

"Thank you for introducing me to Claire and Emily," she offered, as she broke her hug. "We just got back from Ronnie's apartment, didn't we Maggie?"

Maggie smiled and nodded her agreement.

"And?" Amy mused.

"Not in the hallway," Maggie replied, as she slipped past Amy into their room. "See ya, Emma. I'll call you tomorrow." Emma waved as she went to her room.

Amy slammed the door to the room and tilted her head to her roommate. "Everything, Maggie. Every detail." She drew out her words with faux authority.

Maggie nodded as she dropped her small bag next to her bed. She changed into some comfort clothes and reclined on her bed. Amy changed, too, and hopped on her bed.

"Ronnie invited Emma and me to his apartment when we showed up at his basketball practice. Well, he told us to come on over on Sunday and we could have some fun. Emma went wild when Ronnie smiled and winked at her."

"Yeah? Keep going," Amy giggled.

"Anyway, Ronnie called me yesterday and asked if one of the other players on the team could join us. I told him I had to meet him first and get a promise he wouldn't do anything creepy, or hurt us. Ronnie promised he would and set up a meeting 30 minutes later down in the lobby. Emmitt Moore... He's a freshman guard and Ronnie's backup. Well, anyway... Emma and I talked with them for 30 minutes and we decided Emma could have Ronnie and I would take Emmitt. I told Emmitt no funny business. And Ronnie affirmed it to him. Ronnie's a good, good man. He told Emmitt he'd kick his ass if he hurt either of us or creeped us out." Maggie paused to catch her breath. "Emmitt can fuck, I'm telling ya. We went over there at two and it's now..." She looked at the clock. "Seven."