Love, Texas Style 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am proud of my family. All of them," he replied, as he directed his girlfriend to the ramp where the M2 was parked. As they approached the Citation, he said over the jet traffic nearby, "I love you." A few moments later...

He was licking her pussy. While she sat in the forward passenger seat. Her clothes scattered here and there among the cabin. He focused on her prominent clitty. Occasionally, sliding his lips and tongue from the top of her crease to the bottom and returning to her needy nub. Giving attention to her engorged clitoral hood.

"You're driving me insane, Woods," she mumbled, as she pressed the back of his head to get more stimulation from his lips and tongue. "You're good. Real good." She grabbed his hand to encourage him to tease her breasts and nipples. He pinched her left nipple and she moaned her approval. He twisted it. "Damn, Woods. That hurt a little, but, you can do it again if you want. Just not as far next time." He tested his limit. "Yeeeessss," she hissed. "Much better, Terry... Much, much better. I want you. Take me from behind."

Terry slurped a final slurp of her gooey slit, stood, and stripped naked. Traci placed a pillow in the aisle and knelt on it... Terry lined up his wiener, and slowly slipped it into her slick tunnel. Traci moaned her appreciation as he bottomed out against her curvy ass. Terry began fucking her slowly. As his hips tapped her curvy bottom with each of his forward strokes, her buns wiggled. He nodded at the erotic sight.

"Faster, Terry. I'm getting needy." He complied. Ragged breathing... "Oh, yes. More... Don't hold back... Oh, yeah... Terry... you're fucking me really good now..."

She huffed. She moaned. She mumbled. She groaned. She gasped. She wailed. She whimpered.

She snatched another nearby pillow and rested her shoulders and head on it. Offering a different angle to her pussy while still kneeling. With the new angle... Terry slapped her wobbling ass cheek.

CRACK!

"Oh!" she whimpered. "No harder than that, Terry. Again."

CRACK!

"Oh! Yeah! Another."

CRACK!

"Oh! No more, OK? Fuck me harder... I'm almost there, Terry... Help me get there," she whimpered.

Terry adjusted his position to kneel on one knee and place a foot on the floor with a bent knee. He held her hips more firmly and began a quicker pace on her creamy oozing puss. Three minutes later...

"Oh... Oh... Oh." Her sighs of pleasure... muted. Her tunnel in pleasurable bliss. Her vaginal muscles squeezing his pecker. His need rapidly approaching as her tunnel muscles incite his corona.

"Arrrrrrggggggggaaaaaaa... Humph... I need you, Traci!... Yes!"

He leaned against a seat while sitting on the floor at her feet. Looking toward his lover... Legs parted. Breasts wiggling on her chest as she strained for oxygen. Her face pointing toward the ceiling.

"I love you, Traci."

He received no response. Only labored breathing.

Minutes later, she stirred. Raising herself from the floor with her hands and arms behind her. Her nipples pointing right at him. "Come here," she whimpered, through labored breath. "I want to lick you clean."

He sat in the seat nearest her. She knelt in front of him and began sucking and licking... His dick. His balls. He began to stir again... his balls lurched as she hummed her approval and continued her mission with a vengeance.

"You're a sexy woman, Traci," he offered, as he wrapped a fistful of her hair in his hand. She worked him over good. Licking. Sucking. Slurping. Running her tongue on the underside of his frenulum and on the edge of his corona. She worked him for a good fifteen minutes and his balls started twitching... seconds later he erupted in her mouth. She didn't let one drop spill.

She gulped his load and smacked her lips...

"I love you, Terry."