Love, Texas Style 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Denise... it's just you and me now. I'm in your living room back home." She nodded with a tear falling down her cheek.

He slowly strummed a D chord and paused... Then... he began picking arpeggio...

D chord, stings 4 3 1 2, then D chord over F sharp 6 4 1 2, then G chord 6 4 1 2, then A7 chord 5 4 1 2, then a repeat of those four bars... then... continuing in other patterns with these four chords, he sang...

"It's amazing how you can speak right to my heart..."

Gasps and cries of approval overwhelmed the theater.

He sang his song to her and to her alone. She smiled and looked him right in the eye. Nodding her approval as he continued to sing and play his guitar. Sobs of joy could be heard in the crowd. Amy, Cathy, Maggie, Traci, Emilia, and Mary were sobbing in joy.

And then, the song came to an end...

"You say it best... when you say nothing at All." He drew out the last word in song. He played the same chords again in repetition four times and ended with a slow D chord hot lick.

The theater erupted in standing applause. The Woods women and guests bawling their eyes out. Denise... nodding her approval and speaking to Bill beneath the roar of the crowd... Holding his hand... She was happy.

Bill rose from the couch and offered her a hand to rise with him. He smiled into her face. She returned his smile. He placed his guitar in the guitar stand and escorted her to the steps leading to the front row of the theater. There... the theater crew placed a table and chairs... along with a dozen marking pens for autographs. Denise and Bill took seats at the table. The crowd were besides themselves at the performance Bill gave to Denise and a pushing and shoving line formed to have Bill autograph their CD.

"That is the most romantic sight I have ever seen," Amy offered to Michael. She drew out every word between her sobs. She watched in amazement as Bill began signing CDs and offering thanks for their attendance. She turned to Terry... A very proud father with Traci hugging his arm and offering her words of approval to him. Emilia was overwhelmed with emotion as she hugged and bawled on her husband. Cathy, too. Mary was crying in Terry's arms. Maggie was struggling, too. Amy rushed to her and hugged her firmly.

"I can't believe it," Maggie wept in Amy's arms. "I've never seen anything like it. I didn't know Bill had it in him."

Chapter 138

"I'm having a hard talk with Bill. He's gone and set the romance bar way, way over my head."

Amy giggled as she hugged her man. Michael was chuckling over his comment he intentionally announced loud of enough for Bill, and the others, to overhear.

The crowd had thinned to just a few patrons waiting for autographs.

"Mr. Woods," John Powers offered, as he approached with a small box in his hands. "Here are the CDs Bill bought." He handed the box to Terry. "May I have an introduction to your family?"

"Of course." Terry introduced his parents and in laws and continued with his children and their families and guests.

"Beautiful, Mr. Woods. What a beautiful family. And Bill... Dang... I would love to be his producer if he decides on a music career. His tenor voice... it's... perfect... his Texan accent is just right."

Terry, for once, didn't know what to say and nodded. Traci hugged his arm and smiled.

"Mr. Woods... May I have a CD for Bill to sign?"

Terry looked down to six pretty blue eyes and smiled. "Yes, Millie... you may." He handed a CD to each of the three sisters, and watched them squeal as they turned toward Bill's table.

"Oh, my," Terry huffed, as he looked around at the empty theater. "What an evening."

Everyone nodded. He walked over to Denise and handed her a CD.

"I didn't know, Denise. You and Bill."

"It's what friends do for one another, Sir," she replied, looking up from her seat next to Bill. "He needed someone at the time... I offered."

"Of course," Terry nodded. "Thank you for being his friend." Denise smiled and nodded.

Terry turned to his family and smiled. "OK... come here and take a CD for Bill to autograph."

Amy sneaked over and pulled Denise out of her chair and hugged her... She snatched her hands and looked up to her six foot tall friend. "Why aren't you two together?"

"I think Bill and I don't want to mess up a good thing. At least for now. We enjoy being friends, I suppose. Just friends. Someone to talk to and discuss our problems and joys. And, I'm happy being his friend." Denise smiled to her and nodded.

"Well, I might just work on improving that relationship," Amy chirped with a sly grin across her lips. Denise giggled and smiled.

"Whew," Bill sighed, as the last CD was autographed for an engineering classmate he knew. He stood from his chair and stretched. "It's been a helluva day for me. I think I need a beer about right now. And..." He stretched his right hand and flexed his fingers a few times. "It's hard work autographing 3,000 CDs."

Everyone laughed and everyone lined up to congratulate him and hug his neck. And, Terry... the most proud of them all.

"A wonderful performance, Bill," he offered his son. "I wish your mother could have seen you tonight."

"She did," Bill replied, as he pushed his father away from their hug. He pointed to Denise. "She's right there."

A little confused, but, Terry nodded his acknowledgment.

"OK, Bill," John Powers barked, as he walked up to the Woods family. He had a sheet of paper in hand.

"Here's a tally sheet for the CDs... 3,000 CDs at $20 each... less royalties, cost of the artwork, blank CDs, the recording, sales tax at 8.25%... That comes to $45,487.92. I rounded up from my ticket sales. Here's a check for $46,000.00. Bill, I'm certain this is the best performance I've seen since I bought this place nine years ago. Thank you."

"Thanks, John... For everything... and thanks for being my backup artist," Bill said, as he took the check and shook John's hand. "OK, Dad... I'm buying the drinks at the Overton!"

*****

"Look at those two," Amy whispered to her man, as she kept a close eye on Bill and Denise. "I think they are in love with one another but are too afraid to mess up a good thing."

"Maybe," Michael replied, after he pulled a sip from his beer bottle. "Don't worry about those two. Both of 'em are brilliant and they'll work it out... One way or another. Now... Bill and Jacob are leaving tomorrow to return to Brenham for the Christmas break. That leaves the apartment for just you and me." He wiggled an eyebrow.

"I can't wait," she growled in a whisper, and offered a wicked grin. He arched his eyebrows at the sight...

"I think I'm in trouble," he mumbled.

"Oh, yeah. Very big trouble, Mr. Woods."

*****

Terry stood in the FBO nodding his appreciation. His family was gathered to see him and Traci off. Jacob would fly home and Denise and Bill would drive back today. Michael and Amy hugged his neck... They had plans to stay in Lubbock for three days, then go to Dallas until Christmas. Emilia and Daniel were here to say goodbye. They informed Terry and Traci that Daniel had taken a fellowship in Albuquerque next month. They planned to be there for the next three years. Terry, Jr. and Mary said goodbye at the hotel and were on their way back to Dallas by car.

"I'm proud of you, Bill. You were wonderful last night."

"Thanks, Dad," Bill replied, as he released his father from a hug. Traci then hugged him, too.

"You were absolutely terrific, Bill. You have new fans, right girls?"

"Yeah!" Millie chirped. Nora and Nicole nodded with huge smiles.

"That's great," Bill offered. He hugged the sisters, too.

Chapter 139

Arriving from the airport, as soon as Michael unlocked the door to the apartment, Amy snatched his hand, pulled him inside and shoved him against the wall... slamming the door behind her.

She grabbed two fistfuls of his shirt collar and pulled him toward her for a kiss. A sloppy, passionate one.

"It's been over two weeks, Woods," she hissed, through her lips. "And... I'm gonna have my way with you, instead of the other way around."

She began yanking at his shirt and belt... She ordered him to remove his boots and jeans. He complied with a sly grin... Knowing their passions for each other was going to be interesting this early afternoon.

She began peeling off her blouse and skirt, revealing her yellow panties and matching bralette... which... sent Michael over the edge. His released cock began to respond... He gapped at the sight of her. She growled in reply to his appreciation of her yellow undies.

She pushed his ass down onto the couch in the living room and leapt onto his lap. She hissed as she took her man's face into her hands and began kissing his lips. She dragged her panty covered puss across his naked rod... he groaned into her mouth as he pulled her closer into his chest. He tried to pull her bralette off and she snarled at him for the attempt.

"Not yet, Lover," she spewed. "I told you I'm in charge for today. I know full well how my yellow panties drive you insane. Don't you dare touch them."

"But..." he attempted... she placed a finger over his lips to silence him... she shook her head slowly with a stern "you better not" in her eyes. He gulped. She leapt from his lap, sprinted to his bedroom and returned with a condom. She rolled it down his swollen member...

She pulled the crotch of her panties to the side and guided his engorged pecker to her entrance. She eased her hips downward onto his shaft and groaned a long groan as he tapped her cervix with the tip.

"Perfect," she moaned into his ear as she adjusted her hips to his invasion. "I love it." She whispered those words into his lips as she began swiveling her puss to twirl his dick inside her slick tunnel. "I love you, Michael." She gasped those words.

She slowly fucked his dick... enjoying the intimate contact with her lover... cheek to cheek... arms around his neck... her breasts pressed into his chest... her slick crease sliding across his hips.

His hands on her upper back... pulling her harden nipples through the bralette into his chest flesh... groaning in response to her pelvic muscles squeezing his cock... "I love you, Amy," he groaned, and then gulped. "You're a sexy woman, Pretty Girl."

"Mmm," was her reply, as her breaths became ragged. "I love it." She gasped her words.

He gradually slouched lower in the seat of the couch... His head now just above the junction of the seat back and the seat cushion... his hips nearly off the seat cushion.

Amy adjusted to his posture... Her hands were now on the top of the seat back of the couch... holding her weight and balance as her pussy was swiveling faster across his hips. She was looking down on the face of her lover as she manipulated her hips... Moaning... Gasping... Huffing... Lost in her lover's handsomeness... A pink flush formed on her chest above her breasts and flowed upward onto her lower neck. Michael became aroused ever greater at the sight... He moaned as he focused on her pink flesh.

She rolled her hips and twirled his dick inside her for a few minutes and then...

"FUCK, AMY!"

Michael pelted her pussy with his humping and ejaculating cock... his hips lurching skyward attempting to toss her into the air... she held her ground... grinding against him ever harder.

"Damn, woman... I can't catch my breath... You're making me cum too hard... Enough!"

He snatched her waist and stood up... removing her from his sensitive cock.

She hissed her rebuttal... attempting to pull his cock back inside her.

"No, Amy! Damn it, you conniving minx. I think you drained every last sperm out of my balls on that last orgasm. It's too sensitive. What have you done to me?"

"Give me!" came the terse reply. "I want you, Michael. My pussy's been on fire since I arrived in Lubbock. I need you to put it out... Right now!"

She wiggled out of his grasp, landing on her feet. She snatched the condom from is cock, pushed him to the floor and mounted him in a 69. She began sucking his cock like a soda straw.

"Fuck!" he yelped, because of his still sensitive cock.

"Lick me!" came her reply. "NOW!" He complied by pulling the crotch of her panties aside, inhaling the aroma of her arousal, and sliding his tongue along her slick and gooey crease... "Yes!" came her response. She returned to slurping his cock. Licking... Kissing... enjoying the taste and smell of his cum... Pulling on his balls with her hand until he groaned from the gentle pain. She smiled at her ability to bring him right to the edge.

He struggled to concentrate on his lover's pussy. She had him in intense pleasure and pain at the same time... he couldn't concentrate on her... only on himself.

She blew him for five minutes, then leapt from the floor. "Come on," she ordered as she walked briskly to his bedroom.

He shook his head to recover his senses. He eased himself from the floor and followed her. She was digging through one of her travel bags and presented two long scarves. She jumped on the bed, laid back, and smiled a wicked smile.

"Dang, Amy," he mumbled, at the sight of her smile... and her yellow undies.

"Tie me to the bed posts... Now!"

Michael gulped. He blinked.

He'd done this once with a past lover, but, not with Amy. This would be the first time.

"Hurry! My pussy needs you right now!"

He snatched one of the scarves and tied it to her wrist... the other end to the bedpost. He did the same with the other, ensuring she had some flex in her arms.

She growled her next words... "You can do anything you want, Lover, but, the yellow undies stay on. Do you hear me?"

He nodded... He smiled at his gorgeous lover lying back with her hands above and to the side of her head. "Anything?" he asked, in a whisper as his brain turned to mush at the sight of her swollen puss inside the yellow panties... Her perky titties flatten because her arms were above her head.

She smiled and nodded.

"Any safe word you prefer?"

"I won't need one, Handsome. I love you. Now get cracking." She chirped her last words.

"Mmm," he growled, as he began crawling onto his bed. "I love your yellow lingerie." He pulled the fabric away from her breast and began kissing, licking, and sucking her stiff nipple. She moaned her acceptance. He began pawing her pussy through her panties as he began kissing her other nipple. Her arousal had soaked through the crotch. She humped at his hand and fingers. He slipped two fingers inside the waist of her panties and found her entrance immediately. He slowly inserted his invaders and raked the front of her tunnel.

"Oh... God, yes, Michael," she whimpered, as she tried to touch him but was repelled by the scarves. "You're so sexy, Michael... More, please." Her last word drawn out in a dire and needy plea.

He maintained his kissing, licking and sucking her nipples and tits as he twirled his fingers inside her. His long fingers occasionally tapping her cervix. She moaned... groaned... whimpered... mumbled... gasped... pleaded... cried out his name... Then...

Exploded...

She planted her feet, arched her back and tossed her hips and puss into the air... Screaming, "THATFEELSSOFUCKINGGOOD!" She continued tossing her hips into the air and back to the mattress... holding her breath as a massive orgasm consumed her body and soul.

Michael disengaged her breasts and concentrated on continuing to twirl his fingers inside his lover's slick tunnel despite the violent undulations of her hips. Within seconds...

She clamped her legs together, placing his hand into a vise and tried to roll toward him... the scarves only gave a little. Her leg and pelvic strength prevented any more movement of his hand and fingers. He gazed upon his lover... her eyes were clinched shut... she was still holding her breath... quaking on the mattress... her tits wobbling across her chest... his hand and arm riding it out with her.

"FUCK!" she spewed, as she sucked in a room full of oxygen. "I CAN'T STOP CUMMING!" She continued to quake beside him as she continued to refresh her lungs. And she was right... Michael could feel her pelvic muscles contracting as his fingers were clinched inside her... over and over again. He nodded as his lover quivered and shaked on his bed.

"I love when you cum, Amy," he whispered into her ear. "You're beautiful."

Amy couldn't reply through her final contractions and mini-orgasms. She continued to strain for oxygen. Then... she opened her eyes to find her handsome lover smiling gently over her face. He gave her lips a quick peck.

"Are you OK?"

She nodded through a strained smile.

"Do you want more?"

"Oh, yes," she whispered with the softest reply. "Only with you, Michael."

He kissed her neck and throat. For five minutes, he alternated between kissing each breast and kissing her lips. Then...

He pulled the crotch of her panties away from her swollen kitty... Her swollen slit glistened in the sunlight from his window. He moaned at the sight.

"What are you going to do?" she whimpered.

He rose from the bed without a reply. He rolled a condom on his hard rod. He turned, and pulled each of her legs back toward her head and placed her feet on the back side of her outstretched arms... hooking her ankles... she was folded in half. He crawled on his hands and knees... onto the bed... with his head pointing away from her. He backward crawled toward her until his hips hovered above hers. She was craning her neck, looking right up his naked ass. She smiled at what she thought he was about to do.

He pulled on his stiff rod to line up with her gooey puss. "Are you ready?" he whispered.

"Oh, fuck yeah, Michael... I want it... I love it, Baby," she ordered with a wicked smile.

"All right, then," he replied, as the head of his dick slipped past her swollen labia.

"Ooooooh," she sighed, as his dick slowly slipped through her needy tunnel. "Fucking A..." She slurred her last word for five seconds.

An unusual position... he facing opposite of her... he, on his hands and knees... his hips above her hips... his dick sliding in and out of her puss... her, lying on her back, looking at his ass instead of his face... her folded in half... he facing the wall opposite of the bed.

"You like that, Amy?" he offered in a gentle voice as he swiveled his hips to penetrate and fuck her pussy.

In ragged breaths..."Oh, God yes, Michael... I love it... Give it to me... I want it... Fuck me up... Please... Fuck me up." Her eyes rolled back on the last words, and then came back into focus. "I love it."

Michael sawed his dick up and down on her drooling puss... pausing to wiggle his dick while fully penetrating her. She replied with sighs... moans... words of encouragement... squeals... yelps... cries of love... and then...

"YEEP!"

Her eyes rolled back and she began to squeak and quiver beneath him. She gasped for oxygen. She panted out his name. She strained to touch her lover but was denied by her own desires to be restrained.

"Don't stop, Michael," she pleaded. In a strained voice... "Oh, God itfeelsgofuckinggood... Fuck me... Fuck me... Fuck me, Lover."

Minutes later, another... "YEEP!" She quaked beneath him. Her breasts wobbled within the confines of her bralette. She began to mumble words he couldn't understand.

He withdrew from her needy hole and leapt from the bed. He untied her restraints, flipped her onto her tummy, twirled her around to face the foot of the bed... He re-tied her hands to the feet of the bed opposite of the headboard. He rose and stood over his lover.

He nodded at the sight. Her cute butt and wide and sexy hips. Her narrow waist. Her petite and feminine back and legs. She strained to look at his face. "Perfect," he whispered.

"What are you going to do?" she whimpered into the mattress.

He didn't reply. He crawled onto the mattress and lined his dick up with her puss... His knees beside her hips. Pushing her panties aside... He slipped his cock into her drooling slit.