Love, Texas Style 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You feel so good," she moaned into the sheets. "You're so sexy, Michael. I want you so much."

"You feel so good," he moaned into her back near her neck, as he slipped his pecker to and fro inside her gooey hole. Then...

CRACK!

"FUCK!" she cried, at the sting on her right ass cheek.

"You like that, Little One?"

"Yes! Spank me a..."

CRACK!... Came the interruption on her left ass cheek.

He leaned over with his dick fully engaged with her pussy. He whispered into her ear... "I'm beginning to enjoy you squeezing my cock when I give you a little love tap. How about you, my gorgeous girlfriend?"

"I love it, Michael. Again, please." He rose back into an upright position, then...

CRACK!

"Ooooww!... oh God, yes... AGAIN!... I LOVE IT!"

CRACK!

She began to quake beneath him and began whimpering. He thought that was enough... for now. He began undulating his hips and sawing away at her needy puss with his dick... hovering above her back... placing a hand on her hip and another hand on her shoulder as he increased the pace of his sawing action on her gooey kitty... His pubis slapping against her ass. He admired the petite and gorgeous woman beneath him. Her sexy ass and hips. He nodded his appreciation of her beautiful form encased in those so very hot yellow panties and bralette.

Then... he blinked. He focused... on her back... There it was...

A small patch of pink flesh... in the center of her back along the spine... caused by her arousal... it was small... perhaps the diameter of a baseball. She had let her skin turn a natural color and now... her arousal was causing a hot spot on her back. He growled at the sight.

"Fuck me up, Michael," she moaned, as she tried to crane her neck to see his face. She couldn't do it. "Fuck me up, Baby."

He fucked her for nearly 15 minutes... she came hard... three times... quaking and mumbling his name each time.

Then... "Cum on me," she snarled.

With those words, he disengaged, yanked the condom from his rod, and launched rope after rope of his cum onto the small of her back. The last squirt hitting her yellow panties... She hissed her approval as she felt the warm pelting of her skin.

"Let me taste you," she hissed.

He ran a finger through the largest glob on her back and let it string off his finger onto her outstretched tongue. "Mmm," she moaned, as she sucked on his fingers. He kissed her and moaned into her mouth.

Then... he untied her, snatched her off the bed, placed her between his legs as he sat on the edge. "I love you, Amy. You are one hot and sexy woman. I want your lips on mine right now, Little One." She grabbed each side of his face and mauled his lips and tongue until a tonsil had been removed.

She placed her forehead on his, and whispered...

"You're hot, too, Handsome."

Chapter 140

Terry smiled and nodded at the sight before him this winter day, a week before Christmas.

He had picked up Nicole, Nora, and Millie from school and had brought them to his stables... They had to take care of their horses each day. They were busy feeding, watering and cleaning the stalls. Nicole, now twelve years old, as of ten days ago, was helping her youngest sister with her stall.

Denise had gone to Columbus, Texas to look at horses for a client. Traci was working late with Aaron... a conference call with two insurance companies before she could leave for the day.

He walked outside the stables to the corral where the horses had been led while the stables were cleaned. His chestnut mare, Annie, came over to greet him. He groomed her face and neck with his hand. She snorted her approval and nodded her head.

"Mr. Woods?"

"Yes, Nicole," Terry replied, as he turned to the young girl.

"Are you in love with Mama?" Nicole tilted her head with arched eyebrows.

"I am," he asserted. "Very much in love with your mother."

Nicole's lips turned up into a huge smile of satisfaction. She nodded. "Good, because I want her to love you. She's happy with you in her life."

Terry nodded with a smile.

Then, Nicole hugged him, taking him by surprise.

"Thank you for everything you are doing for Mama and me. We all love it here." She squeezed him tighter, expecting an equal reply. Terry squeezed her, too.

"You're welcome, Nicole."

He smiled in his thoughts as he gazed out across his home and pastures while holding the young blonde in his arms.

*****

"Mmm," Amy groaned, as she reclined on a lounge chair next to the pool.

From behind some very cool, feminine black frame sunglasses, she watched her man swimming laps at the aquatics center on campus. The waves of water plying over his six feet one inch, 225 pounds of muscle and flesh. His racing style swimming goggles hiding his handsome and intense blue eyes. The "O" shape of his mouth as he turned his head to the side, taking a breath while shoving his right arm forward for a freestyle stroke. His athletic body gliding through the water. His tight, racing style, above the knee swim trunks, accenting his cute ass and the bulge in front. His coal black hair slicked against his scalp. Thirty minutes of watching him slicing through the 25 yard racing lane of the indoor pool...

"That boy is getting lucky when we get back to the apartment," she mumbled, as she endured, yet squirmed, through the fire inside her pussy.

There were only a few staff and students at the pool during the Christmas break. She and her man would be leaving for Dallas the next day. She stretched her gorgeous legs and adjusted the shiny, snakeskin pattern, side tie bikini bottom. Her slide triangle top showing amble side boob as she reclined on the lounge chair. She shook her messy ponytail hair to the side and she leaned back again. She struggled with her emotions as she watched her man in the pool. She turned her thoughts to the last few days...

After they fucked each other silly all day on Sunday... the day after Bill's concert, they ordered in pizza for supper and cuddled the remainder of the night... watching movies on the internet stream. On Monday, they toured the campus... Amy was surprised at the size of the campus at Texas Tech. The campus, law school, and medical school were huge. Michael showed her the business college where he and his sister studied... the engineering quad, where Bill and Jacob spent their time... the science and mathematics quad, where Terry, Jr. spent a lot of his time... The medical school and adjoining hospital, where Emilia's husband studied. After a long day on Monday, they again, dined out, and attended a men's basketball game against New Mexico State. After the game, they showered and caressed each other's back and shoulders until they fell asleep in each other's arms. Amy moaned at the thought of her being in her man's arms as they slept. He cuddled well.

They made breakfast on Tuesday together, and before lunch, Michael took her to the aquatics center for his regular swimming exercise. She was struggling with the sight before her.

"I'm done," Michael barked, as he stepped from the pool and approached her dripping wet. His soaked swim trunks accented every curve and muscle in his hips and thighs. "There's this really cool place for lunch near the campus. Wanna go?"

She snatched his neck and pulled him down for a kiss when he leaned over her. "I want you to take me home, right now, Michael, and make love to me," she whispered. "I'm beside myself watching you in that pool. My pussy's on..."

He kissed her passionately as he interrupted her sentence... "I love you, Pretty Girl. Let me rinse the chlorine off in the locker room and well go home right away."

*****

Amy was moaning... Sighing... Mumbling...

Locked in an embrace... with her lover. She was on her back with her feet in the air... bent at her knees.

He was lying on her. His face and neck against hers. His hands behind her and on her butt cheeks... Holding her firmly. Kissing her lips... her neck... her ear. Her breasts with stiff nipples digging into his chest. He was wiggling short strokes in and out of her slick tunnel. Concentrating on the front side of her needy puss with his corona.

She was caressing his neck... his back... his ass... his hair. Kissing his ear... his lips... his cheek. Consumed with the intense pleasure he was providing inside her.

They weren't fucking... they were making love...

Continuing to caress and kiss each other... Offering words of love in ragged whispers... Then...

Amy gasped... gurgled... pulled on his back and neck in an impossible attempt to meld their two bodies together... She arched her back to shove her hips and pussy into his pubis. She clinched him into a bear hug as she uttered, "I love you so much, Michael... Yeep!"

She quaked beneath him. Her eyes rolled back. Her pussy convulsing intensely on his intrusion, she saw colors swarming the entire room. Ecstasy coursing through her veins. Her clinch of her lover more intense. Her emotions spilling from her soul into his embrace.

Her third orgasm since arriving from the pool.

A minute passed... maybe two... aftershocks causing her to gasp, roll her eyes back, and clinch her man's back... Digging her fingernails into his flesh... biting his shoulder... He endured her passion... cheerfully. When she calmed down for the final time...

"I love you, Amy," he offered, as he rolled off her and to the side. He tied off his used condom. She didn't remember him groaning his release into her ear... Her orgasm was too intense to notice.

She rolled over to face her lover. He on his left side... her on her right. She caressed his face and looked into his intense, happy, and satisfied eyes... and smiled.

"I can't imagine a life without you, Michael."

"I agree, Amy. I'm forever yours."

Chapter 141

Michael chuckled to himself as he sat in Leon Masters' study.

Leon was smiling ear to ear when Michael announced his intention to ask Amy to marry him.

"Have you asked her to marry you?"

"Not formally, Sir, but, we have discussed the prospect."

Leon pursed his lips and nodded.

"What has it been? Four... five months?"

"Since July... Five months."

"You're aware of Amy's past life before she met you? She was... very active with men. Are you not concerned about her fidelity?"

"I'm aware of her past, Sir. Amy has been very candid with me, as I have been with her. Fidelity? It crossed my mind often after we first met, but, since... She's convinced me she wants to be mine. And, the same for me... I want to be hers. By the way, my fidelity to her was questioned on more than one occasion and Amy pulled me back to her before it became an issue."

Michael was confident in his words with his potential father in law. He glanced over to the closed French doors to find Amy smiling and holding her clinched hands against her chest and neck. He winked to her before returning to her father. He found Leon amused when he faced him again.

"OK... I suppose if an issue arises in the future, the two of you will work it out. If she is like her mother, she will be faithful to you, no matter what. Now... let's talk business before you leave for Brenham."

Michael nodded.

"Office space, phones, fax, computer access, and an assistant... In my office building, the floor right below mine. Free of charge until you begin standing on your feet."

Michael nodded.

"I bring you my wealthy friends and clients and you sell them on your ability to make money for them."

Michael nodded.

"I can help you raise money to invest, but, you will have to raise it yourself, also."

Michael nodded.

"I was thinking... Woods Masters... Fifty, fifty partners."

Without delay, Michael counter offered... "Sixty, forty and I will have the right to buy some, or all of your forty... and Woods Masters is good. I will always consult with you on everything. Even details, but... The decision is mine to make."

Leon nodded, but he didn't like it.

"I hire everyone. And, now... you and me." Michael paused for effect to get Leon's attention. "Business is here in your study and at the office. Other than that, I will be your son in law. No business in social settings with family involved. I want to be your son in law and there will be a line that is never crossed between us on business and family. Family will NOT be weaponized between us and business. You will find I will be easy to work with, but, I will not be coerced or forced into a corner, OR... it's over between us."

Leon pursed his lips and nodded. "OK."

He stood up and walked over to the large window to look out across the lawn and toward the street. A moment or two later... "I'm not happy about the sixty, forty. We can discuss it another time after I think about it." He continued to gaze out the window.

Michael stood... smiled to his lover... and then walked to stand by his future father in law... looking out the same window.

"You've built an impressive empire, Mr. Masters. So has, Dad." He paused. "I want to build mine, with or without you. I think you and I could work well together. Your sons work for you... as employees... you have the authority over them, yet, you trust them. In this case, you're taking a partner, where you and I need to agree... together. I promise... I respect you as a businessman, and I will take your counsel with great seriousness, but, I need to prove to myself, and to my future family, I can do what my mother and father have done... What you have done. Mom and Dad were partners, but she deferred to his judgement. I'm asking the same of you."

"Umph," Leon groaned, as he turned to the young man standing next to him. "You and I still have time to consider this... fair warning, I'm gonna come at you for a better cut. Now, back to family... have you and Amy set a date for the wedding?... because... she's my only daughter, Michael. And, I'm going to give her, and her mother, the wedding they want. This father only has one chance at it."

Michael nodded, offered his hand, and Leon took it.

*****

Amy beamed as she saw her man take the hand of her father.

Olivia did, too.

Then, her father escorted Michael to the door and opened it. "Amy... a word with your mother and me, please."

Michael leaned over, kissed her on the cheek and squeezed her hand. "I'm going to start packing for Brenham... and, I love you."

"I love you, Michael," she replied, with a huge smile and an equal squeeze of his hand. Then... she turned to enter her father's study on this Christmas Eve afternoon. The family remained standing after the door was closed.

"Michael wants to marry you. Don't you think this is a little soon? Considering it's only been five months."

"Daddy, I can't explain it," she offered, as she looked down and took her father's hand. "It feels so natural with Michael. Since the day I met him, and he says he feels the same about me."

Leon nodded at her answer and looked to his beautiful wife. "Olivia... Anything? Concerns?"

"No, and you and I couldn't ask for a better man for Amy, and I think you know it."

Leon squeezed his daughter's hand and gazed into her eyes... "Amy... your past men... your lovers. You have given up that life you enjoyed so much for Michael?"

"I have Daddy. I am Michael's lover, now. And he is mine." She hugged her father.

"Your mother has been faithful to me since the day we met," he began, as he took his wife's hand and pulled her into a hug. "I will expect the same from you and Michael. Can you promise that to each other? Right now?"

"I will, Daddy," Amy whispered, as she squeezed him into a firmer hug. "I will promise my faithfulness the moment he asks me to marry him."

"What are the wedding plans after your engagement?"

"The day I graduate. That afternoon... after commencement in the morning."

*****

Amy felt her man take her into his arms and hold her firmly. She closed her eyes as she had her arms around his neck and her cheek pressed to his... Her breasts pressed into his chest.

"I'm gonna miss you so much, Pretty Girl," he whispered into her ear.

Amy replied with a nod of her head against his cheek... The longing for her man already entering her heart. She and Michael agreed to spend Christmas with each other's family for the last time as singles. The next Christmas... as a married couple.

She looked over the shoulder of her man toward the house and found her father and mother watching from the window. They were holding each other side by side. Both smiling their approval.

"I'll be back on your birthday, Amy," as he released her hug and looked into her dark brown eyes. "On the third, you and I are going to go shopping together. If you have an idea for an engagement ring, well..." He smiled by turning up a corner of his mouth. "And... I can't wait to return to you... Here in your home."

"Can I come to Brenham to see you?" she asked with hope.

"Yes... You can, but, I'm going to stay with Dad as long as I can to make a memory... the last chance for me and Dad together."

"I should probably stay here," she whimpered. "I know you'll come back to me. Shopping?"

Michael nodded as he rested his forehead on hers. "My budget is $5,000. Perhaps you and your mother can look around while I'm gone. I want you to have the ring you want, Amy. Your choice... for both of us. The one which inspires both of us to love one another."

He took her face into his hands and kissed her. Then...

He drove away.

Chapter 142

Michael stepped into the house and placed his bag on the floor.

He nodded his head, grinned, approached his father and hugged him.

And... his father noticed the hug was different this time. And... he thought he knew the reason why.

"I love you, Dad."

"I love you, Michael," Terry replied, as he released his son. "Nine days. Then, back to Dallas and Amy?"

Michael noted the tone and nodded. "I'm going to ask Amy to marry me, Dad. On her birthday and before I return to Lubbock for school. And... I want to spend as much time with you as I can before I leave."

Terry nodded and placed his arm around Michael's shoulders. "OK."

*****

Christmas at the Woods home and the Masters home were pretty much the same as it had been in the past. Amy spent the day with her mother and father... quietly. Leon's sons and their families were spending Christmas at their in laws' home. Amy sighed... a lot... from missing her man and boredom. She browsed some online jewelry stores with her mother to get an idea for her engagement and wedding rings. She looked for ones to give to Michael, too. All in all, it was quiet in Dallas for Amy... Until... Michael called her late in the morning to wish her Merry Christmas and that evening to say good night.

He had left her a Christmas gift to open that morning during their video call. The gift? A pearl necklace and matching pearl stud earrings. The necklace fell just below the collar bones on her chest. She wept happily as her mother helped her place it on her neck. Her hands shook as she placed each earring through her piercings. She ran her fingers along the necklace as she told him no man had ever given her such a beautiful gift. Not even jewelry. He was the first.

He told her all the others were idiots. That she made the pearls that much more beautiful as they hung on her neck and ears... and... he couldn't wait to hold her in his arms as she wore them. Her mother sobbed with joy as Amy's man complimented her daughter's beauty.

She had given him a gift, too. An envelope with a note inside... An invitation to join her at the men's clothing store, Peters & Son. The store where her father bought all of his business and casual clothes. She was going to buy him a suit. She finally got her chance to dress a man. Her man. And she couldn't wait to help him select the suit and accessories. He promised he would shop with her there before he returned to school for the spring semester.