Love, Texas Style 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

"I'm going into town for a while. Does anyone need anything?"

Two younger brothers and a father shook their heads... three days after Christmas.

Terry, Jr. and Mary were spending Christmas with her parents, and Emilia and Daniel were in Albuquerque... Daniel was on call for the holidays. And Traci and her daughters were in Kansas City visiting her parents for Christmas. Terry had flown them there two days before Christmas.

"You're goin' into town and leave me and Jacob to feed the horses and cattle?" Bill huffed, with a sly smile on his face... pretending to be serious.

"You're gettin' pretty needy recently, Bill," Michael retorted, as he took his jacket from the hallway hook. "All those standing ovations you received two weeks ago... Goin' to your head now, is it?"

Jacob doubled over in laughter. Terry laughed, too.

"What the hell's so important in town?" Bill barked... still trying to get a rise from his brother.

Michael stepped forward as he placed his black felt cowboy hat on his head. "An engagement ring for Amy. Behave yourself and I might just invite you to the wedding," he chuckled.

"Damn..." Bill groaned, as he rose to his feet and walked toward his brother. "I heard you two discussing it in Lubbock. You're serious?"

Michael nodded as he looked at Jacob and his father. "Yep."

"When?"

"The Saturday after finals."

"You're... getting... married," Bill replied, with emphasis and a pause between each word. "Before you graduate in December?"

"Yep... And, I fed the horses and cleaned the stalls yesterday and I will again tomorrow. So, stop your howling like you're a kicked dog."

Michael slapped his brother on the shoulder and chuckled on the way out the door.

*****

Michael was smiling as he looked at the selections Janet chose for him... Lined up on the counter top at Timken Jewelry.

"Amy fell in love with the pearls you chose, Janet," Michael offered. "Afterward, I thought you could choose a few engagement rings and we could video call Amy to see how she likes them."

"Let's do it,' Janet chirped with a huge smile on her face. "Dang, Michael. The girls in this town will be weeping when they find out about this."

Michael nodded and smiled... then shrugged his shoulders. He pulled out his phone and dialed Amy for a video call.

"There's my Pretty Girl," Michael moaned, as Amy appeared on his phone... Wearing the necklace and earrings. "Your necklace looks even prettier than it did on Christmas. You're amazing, Amy."

"Thank you," Amy chirped. "OK... I'm ready and Mommy wants to watch, too... OK?"

"Hi, Amy... This is Janet." Michael pointed his phone at her after she spoke.

"Hi, Janet. This is my Mommy."

"Hello, Mrs. Masters. I think what Michael and Amy are doing is wonderful."

"Thank you, Janet. Michael has certainly made an impression on me and Leon."

"Of course he has. He's Terry Woods' son. All of them are wonderful men. And, Amy... The pearls are beautiful on you. Now, I've set some possibilities out on the counter here and Michael will show them to you with his phone. I'll give you a brief description of each one and answer any questions you may have. Michael, let's start on your far left."

*****

"May I see number three again, please? And, Michael... if you can, zoom in a little for a closer look."

Janet's eyebrows arched, a little bit of surprise, and Michael saw it. She took the ring and placed it under a lamp.

"This is a point seven five carat round diamond, flawless, set in a vintage style white gold setting, with three very small accent diamonds on each side of the solitaire."

"I love it, Michael," she whispered. "It's nearly the same as Mommy's. You said to choose a ring that reminds us of our love for one another. I've always loved Mommy's ring and Mommy and Daddy are so much in love."

Michael was caught by surprise with Amy's statement, but it made perfect sense. His future in laws were very much in love with one another. Why wouldn't Amy use them as an example for their own love.

"All right then," was all he could offer.

Janet tilted her head. "May I see your ring, Mrs. Masters?"

Amy zoomed in on her mother's left hand.

"Well," Janet offered, with a arched eyebrow. "The rings are eerily similar, and beautiful. So, this is the one you like the best?"

"I love it!"

Chapter 143

Amy moaned as she woke. With slitted eyes, she saw the sun was up.

Michael had arrived late the night before her birthday. They made out in the living room, having not seen each other for nine days... but soon, they went to bed... separately... Michael insisted.

She rose from her bed, went to the bathroom, donned a silk robe and walked to the kitchen wearing satin pajamas and fuzzy slippers. She froze in her tracks at the sound of several people talking in the living room. Confused, she peeked around the corner.

Everyone in the living room fell silent.

Michael stepped forward from the crowd gathered in the living room... wearing his dark blue suit... smiling widely with a little amusement on his lips and face.

"Good morning, Amy. I invited a few over for your birthday."

As he walked toward her, she saw... Maggie, Terry, Traci, her daughters, Jacob, Bill, Terry, Jr and Mary, with their children, her brothers and sister in laws, her nieces and nephews and her father and mother. All dressed in suits and pretty dresses.

Amy slapped her hands over her mouth in embarrassment.

"Go get dressed, Little One," Michael whispered in her ear. "I intend on giving you a birthday you will never forget."

With that, Maggie, her mother, her sister in laws, and the young Morrison girls, snatched her hand and pulled her back to her bedroom. Moments later...

"Michael is going to ask you to marry him when you return," Maggie announced. "Which dress do you want?"

Amy turned to look at the women and the girls in her huge bedroom... They were smiling and nodding... wearing their best dresses for the occasion.

"I'm a mess!" she squealed. "Help me!"

The women laughed and went to work.

*****

"You're beautiful."

The women and girls nodded in agreement and sighed at Nicole's compliment.

"Thank you, Nicole," Amy replied in a whisper, as she took the young girl in a hug. "I'm nervous, ya'll."

"Ah," came the reply in unison, as they lined up to hug her.

A pretty dark blue dress with matching shoes and the pearls Michael had given her. She was beautiful.

"Perfect," Olivia whispered in her ear as they hugged. "Michael loves you so much. Look around you." She released her daughter and gestured to the others. "He cares so much for you he wants everyone important to both of you to see his love for you."

"Oh, Mommy," Amy squeaked, as she hugged her mother again.

*****

Michael turned from the men as he heard the women and girls returning to the living room. He smiled at the excitement in their faces.

"She's going to knock your eyes out when she gets here," Maggie yelped, as she approached him with a smile. She took up position next to her cousin.

Then... she was there.

Her hair styled in long curls and thin braids... pulled back along the sides of her head and behind her back. It was beautiful. He found out later, Olivia had a stylist come in that morning for Amy.

Her dark blue, long sleeve and lace dress complimented his suit. Her pearls shined like stars. Her unique and beautiful smile going right through him. Her dark brown eyes sparkled.

Regaining his composure, he approached his lover and offered a hand. She took it... not taking her eyes from his with her gorgeous smile.

"You are absolutely stunning, Amy. Happy birthday," he whispered in her ear.

"Thank you," she whispered her reply. She gave him her smile.

"Thank you for being here and thank you to Mr. and Mrs. Masters for allowing me to have this occasion in their home for Amy and myself." Soft applause.

"Today is Amy's birthday and, she is 22 years old." Soft applause.

"This is also the day I plan to ask Amy to marry me." A little louder applause.

"Maggie... thank you for introducing me to this beautiful and passionate woman. At the time, I didn't realize it, but now... it has become one of the most important days in my life."

Maggie stepped forward, hugged and kissed her cousin and Amy during the applause.

Michael turned to his lover and took both her hands into his. They looked into each other's eyes.

"Amy... I'm in love with you. More than I could've imagined when we met in Kansas City. I was surprised with myself when I met you. I had this unfamiliar, yet wonderful, feeling about you. Something was telling me you were going to be special, but I didn't know how. But, over the last few months, that special feeling has turned into a love affair. I have never known a woman who is so passionate as you. You love me for who I am. And, I am grateful I have found you."

The women offered their "ah's."

Kneeling, Michael began... "Marry me, Amy. I want you for my own. I promise to love you as much as you love me. Forever. Will you marry me?"

Amy nodded as she released one of his hands and covered her mouth. Her emotions becoming out of control. "Yes," she whimpered... It was barely audible. "Yes, I'll marry you, Michael. I love you so much."

Michael rose and took her into his arms. "I love you, Amy," he replied into her ear.

Roaring applause.

"I'm a very happy man, Amy. Are you happy?"

She nodded through her tears of joy as she released his neck from the hug. She kissed his lips with her quivering ones. He smiled as he received her quaking kiss.

"Now... for the ring," he announced. "Gather around so you can see me place it on her finger."

The photographer Michael hired was firing off shots during this whole time and he was now front and center to capture the occasion.

He pulled the ring from the box and placed it on her shaking finger.

"It's beautiful, Michael," she offered through her squeaking voice. She snatched his neck and kissed him again.

"Congratulations, Michael," his father offered above the noise of the crowd. "Your bride is absolutely beautiful."

"Thank you, Dad," he replied, as his father pulled him into an embrace.

"Amy's as beautiful as your mother," he offered, as he nodded his head and released his son.

"She is," Michael replied in a whisper, as he shook his father's hand.

"I'm happy for you, Baby," Olivia whimpered as she held her engaged daughter.

"Thank you, Mommy. I'm so, very happy I found Michael," she replied in a quivering voice.

"OK, everyone," Terry offered loudly over the talking of the others. "Leon and I are hosting an engagement and birthday brunch at the club. Limousines are waiting outside."

Terry nodded his appreciation as everyone escorted the newly engaged lovers to the front door.

*****

"Thank you for embarrassing me this morning, you caveman."

Michael doubled over in laughter at the words offered by his lover. She pelted his arm with her fist as they faux wrestled on the couch in front of her parents. It had been a very long day of excitement.

"I promise, Little One," he offered, as she continued smacking his arm. "I didn't expect you to sleep so late. Besides, you scored very well on the birthday gifts from all the people I invited."

"You should've gotten me up." She let up on her assault and paused to glance at her new engagement ring. "This is the best birthday gift I've ever received." She whispered her words.

Michael smiled as she smiled at her hand. "Are you happy?" he offered.

Amy replied with a nod of her head and leaned in for a kiss. A quick one...

"Forever."

Chapter 144

"Michael got engaged quickly, don't you think?"

"He did," Terry offered his lover while sitting in her living room. "But, I'm not surprised." He turned to face Traci a little more directly.

"I would have done the same with his mother. We couldn't be away from each other for very long. What held us back from getting married was money... I had none and I had a year left for school. Eighteen months for Mary. If I had what Michael has, I would've married Mary in five months, too. He has set aside a considerable sum since he was thirteen. Besides, for Michael... Amy brings a passion to the relationship that's perfect for him, considering the bad experiences he's endured with other women and he being my son." Terry sighed at the thought over Michael's past frustrations with women.

"They are a beautiful couple," Traci offered, as she snuggled against her man on the couch. "Amy's mother... there's a striking resemblance between mother and daughter." Terry nodded in agreement.

"She's not much older than you, Traci. I think, maybe 40 or 41. She was still a teenager when Amy was born."

"And Leon... he has to be as old as my dad," she continued, she chuckled. "Still... handsome, though."

Terry nodded again. "I'm not certain of his age, but he's at least 62. Amy once told me he and Olivia are madly in love with each other."

"I presume Leon's sons are from another marriage. The age difference with Amy, Olivia, and her brothers is obvious."

"They are... Robert, the oldest, is your age and nearly as old as Olivia."

Then, she began pawing at his pecker through his jeans and kissing his lips. In a matter of minutes, they found themselves in the garage... away from sleeping girls... Traci was on her knees licking and sucking his cock... having raked his jeans to below his knees. When he was ready, she pulled her leggings to her feet and leaned over the hood of her car.

"It's a quickie, Terry."

Terry groaned as he stepped in behind her. He slowly slipped his throbbing rod into her slick hole. She moaned in frustration as he took his good ol' easy time slipping into her.

"Damn it, Terry! You make it so hard... I said a quick... Oh!"

Terry interrupted her by sawing away on her tight pussy while holding her firm with one hand on her hip and another in the middle of her back. He leaned over and groaned into her ear...

"I love your passion, too, Traci. I'm beginning to like your spur of the moment passions."

She replied with soft moans and sighs as she squeezed her pelvic muscles to get him to cum quickly, but... within six minutes... he had her cumming first.

She whimpered as she collapsed against the car, pressing her t-shirt covered breasts into the sheet metal. Her legs began quaking and shivering as he attempted to overcome her pelvic contractions... he failed... he felt the tendrils of passion boiling up in his lower spine and...

"Arrrrrggggggggh, God, oh yes."

*****

Michael was getting ready for bed.

Brushing his teeth after he flossed. Standing before the mirror in the pajama bottoms he wore in the winter months... no shirt. And suddenly...

Amy appeared out of nowhere. Wearing absolutely nothing... except for her pearls and engagement ring. Her hair still styled the way it was this morning. Gorgeous... And he told her so many times during the day. Now... The long curls over her right shoulder and caressing her perky breasts. He moaned at the sight.

She stepped in behind her man, wrapped her arms around his firm belly and slipped her fingers inside the waist band. Pressing her breasts into his naked flesh as she laid her face against his back.

"Not now, Baby," he mumbled with toothpaste in his mouth. "I need to use the toilet first."

She released her man and stepped back with a sly smile.

After rinsing his mouth, he turned towards her and waited... An awkward wait... for her to leave while he relieved his bladder.

"I'm not leaving, Michael. I've always wanted to hold a man while he used the bathroom. I want to know what it feels like."

Michael didn't know what to say... his eyebrows arched upward... he had never received a request to hold his pecker while urinating.

"OK," he offered with genuine surprise in his voice. "I guess I could... Well, damn, Amy. I've never done it in front of anyone before. I mean, outside of a public restroom, and even then, there's privacy panels between urinals."

"Stop being a baby, Michael. I just want to know how it feels when a man pees. Get over here," she hissed, gesturing toward the toilet.

Michael stepped in front of the toilet and slipped his pecker through the front door slit of his pajamas. Amy stepped up beside him on his left.

"OK, tell me what to do," she chirped, in a matter of fact tone.

Michael arched his eyebrows at this new and unique request.

"OK... Well, you aim the end toward the water in the toilet and adjust the aim if it's going too far to one side. After I'm done, you kinda squeeze it to get the drips out of the end, and let those drips fall into the water."

"Got it," she announced, in a confident tone, as she took his flaccid flesh in her left hand and wrapped her right arm around his back. "Go."

Michael placed his arm around her shoulders and let loose... the strong stream hit the water on the first try.

"I can feel you in my hand as the pee flows through your dick," she offered with surprise in her tone. "You're getting a little firm, too." She whispered her words with a chuckle. She seem mesmerized as she watched the stream leave the tip and enter the water and the feel of his cock in her hand.

"OK," Michael announced as the last drops fell into the toilet. "A gentle squeeze and a soft shake to end it."

Amy squeezed and gently shook the last drips off the tip. She beamed at her success.

She tucked him back into his pajama bottoms and smiled up to his face. "That was fun. My first time to hold a man like this."

Michael shook his head... "You're amazing, Amy. Always keeping our passion burning." He groaned. "And... surprising me with your unique requests." He chuckled.

"That's right, Woods. After seeing you in a suit today, and all of the excitement of our engagement and my birthday... my pussy needs your attention after ten days away from you... so, let's get naughty."

She pulled on his neck to kiss his lips... he reached behind her legs and back and lifted her into a cradle. He walked out of the bathroom, his bedroom, into the hallway, towards her bedroom, and laid her gently on her bed. He stood over her naked and beautiful form and nodded his good fortune.

She reached into her night stand and tossed a condom at him. "Get it on and lie down. I'm on top."

He nodded as he yanked his bottoms off and rolled the condom on. He slipped in beside her and planted a kiss on her lips. Her neck. Her breasts. Her nipples. She moaned with each kiss and lick. Pulling on his neck to press his lips where she wanted them.

She pushed him over onto his back and crawled on top... wiggling her hips to find the tip of his cock for her entrance. Then... holding his dick steady, she pushed him inside and uttered a deep moan as she slowly arched her back and angled her hips.

"Damn, Woods, it's been too long," she moaned into his ear. "I love it. You feel so good inside me. Don't move... I've got this." She huffed her last words.

One hand on the back of his neck... The other on his upper chest... Her forehead against his... She arched her back and hips forward and relaxed as his dick twirled inside her slick tunnel. Her hardened nipples raked the skin on his chest.

For five minutes she rubbed her clit against his pubis... twirling his dick inside her vagina... tapping her cervix with the tip of his cock... moaning with each electric nerve sensation he provided her.

She huffed and gasped. She moaned and sighed. She offered her eternal love to him. Her breathing became more ragged as the speed of her humping his dick became more intense. She kissed his lips while swiveling her hips against him.

He struggled to maintain control. Her pelvic muscles squeezing and releasing his throbbing rod. Her oozing cum drooling onto his balls... He placed his hands on her hips.