Love, Texas Style 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"NO! Don't touch me!"

Moments later, she exploded from within with her familiar "yeep.". Frozen in place... unable to speak... grinding her pussy in small circles into the base of his cock... as her gooey tunnel went into outrageously pleasurable convulsions. Colors consumed her mind and her bedroom. Ecstasy flooding every fiber of her body.

"I'm cumming so hard," she squeaked. "Too hard, Michael." She finally gasped for oxygen and began to twirl her hips on him again, but... Another explosive orgasm slammed her.

She tried to fall off her lover and onto the bed. Michael caught her and twirled her onto her back... his cock still deeply embedded in her love tunnel. She snatched his neck and pulled him onto her... smashing her tits flat against his chest. She began humping her pussy against his pubis.

"Make love to me, Michael. I love it. I need you, Baby." She whimpered all her words into his ear as she pulled his face and neck tighter against her.

He wiggled his hips in short strokes as he held her in place with his arms on her back... her feet over his shoulders... she was folded in half below him. His lips just inches from hers. "Holy, fuck... this feels so good." She drew out her last word in a gasp.

She began quaking beneath him... Her eyes rolled back... quivering her hips and legs... pulling him harder into her chest. "Keep going, Baby... I want to... YEEP!" She exploded again... frozen like ice against his flesh... quivering... holding on for dear life through her intense orgasm. Finally...

She sucked in oxygen in a loud gasp. "Hurry, Michael. Cum with me... Pleeeeease."

Michael pushed himself away, snatched her legs and pushed them forward. He planted his hands into the mattress and let her legs fall against his arms. He started sawing away at her tight and slick puss... long stroking the fuck out of her.

Amy slammed her head back... her eyes rolled back into her brain and clacked like marbles... she snatched the sheets into her fists... she quaked beneath her lover until...

"Michael!" she squeaked her syllable in crescendo. She clinched the back of his arms and arched her back... drilling her eyes into his.

"I... Love You... Amy... Arrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhaaaa."

*****

Michael passed out for a couple of seconds.

His orgasm too intense. He had fallen onto his lover. He lifted his head. She still had a strained contortion in her face. Her fists drilled into the sheets. Her legs squeezing his hips and legs from aftershocks. Quivering and humping him to drain the last bit of orgasm from his firm, thick cock. Then... she suddenly gasped for air and began breathing harder than he had ever seen before. He tried to roll off, but, she snatched him into a bear hug.

"No," she ordered through a strained breath. "Don't leave me, Michael. I love it... I love it when you cum with me. Don't pull out. I need you. I love it." She continued to re-oxygenated her blood. Holding him tight against her. Caressing his neck and back with her embrace... Her heaving breasts pressed against his chest. A minute or two later...

"I've got a cramp, Amy," he chuckled, as he pulled himself from her clutches and rolled over. "Romantic, huh?" He chuckled louder...

"Where?" she offered, as she rolled over to embrace his side.

"Butt cheek," he groaned, as he rubbed his left ass cheek near his leg and laughed at the same time.

She leaned over, removed his condom, sucked him clean and began massaging his cute left butt cheek.

"There?"

"A little lower... YEAH, right there, oh yeah, Little One... Perfect... Absolutely, perfect." The cramp gone, he snatched her and faced her... side by side. He ran a finger along the pearl necklace.

"You make your necklace so sexy," he whispered.

She smiled and looked into his eyes without a word. She caressed his face and lips with her fingers and her eyes.

He caressed her nipple and it stiffened under his touch. He moaned at the sight.

"I love you so much, Amy. Thank..."

She placed a finger over his lips in interruption. She kissed his lips with a peck. Then again... offering her tongue. They embraced as they smashed their lips and tongues together.

"I love you, Michael," she whispered, as they broke their kiss...

"I can't wait to be your wife.

They fucked three more times.