Love, Texas Style 14

Story Info
A graduation; Major project for Michael; a baby!
11.2k words
4.82
4.2k
1

Part 14 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ajroye
ajroye
345 Followers

Love, Texas Style

A.J. Roye

Copyright 2020, All rights reserved.

Chapter 157

"Michael John Woods, Master of Business Administration, Banking, Summa Cum Laude... Master of Business Administration, Tax, Summa Cum Laude."

Amy beamed and blew him a kiss as he looked towards her before accepting his diploma. He waved to her, her parents, and his father, Traci, her daughters, and his two younger brothers.

She screeched when she saw him after the ceremony and launched herself into his arms... nearly knocking him over. Kissing him hard.

"I love you, Amy," he whispered into her ear. Holding her firmly in his arms. "Thank you for supporting me these past months."

She answered him with more kisses on his lips, forehead, and cheeks. "I want to have your baby, now," she giggled into his ear. He gut laughed.

"You can put her down now, so I can shake your hand." A chuckle.

Michael laughed again at the words behind him.... his father in law.

"Thank you, Mr. Masters," he replied, as he extended his hand. "I'm thankful you and Mrs. M. came to my graduation."

"Congratulations, Michael," Olivia offered, as she hugged his neck. "We wouldn't have missed it... or face the wrath of Amy!" She giggled in his ear.

His father hugged him... a little longer than normal and told him he was proud of him and the choice he'd made for the next step in his career. Traci and the girls hugged him, too, and firm handshakes from his two younger brothers.

Photographs... with everyone... dinner at the Overton, his father's gift to everyone who attended. And then...

They were alone in their apartment... a long day of excitement. Family had gone home. The two married lovers had just completed celebration sex and were recovering from their orgasms. Amy snuggled into his shoulder... it was a little chilly in the room... 15F and 20 mile per hour winds on the December night... not unusual on the High Plains of Texas, the cause for the chilly bedroom.

"I'm going to have my implant removed when we move to Dallas," she offered, as she twirled the small patch of hair on his chest. "The doctor said the effect is immediate. We can start trying right away if you want."

"I can't wait to have children with you, Pretty Girl," he whispered. "You're going to be a wonderful and loving mother. I can see you right now. Proud mom, holding your child in your arms... kissing and loving on them." He paused... tilted his head and arched an eyebrow. "I'm thinking I want to try for a little girl. One, Dad has no granddaughters, and two, Mary will be angry with Terry for years if we pull it off!"

They both gut laughed.

Amy thought it would be a wonderful idea... A daughter.

*****

Michael blinked.

He blinked again.

Amy squealing her lungs out and his ears hurting. She was jumping up and down in his arms.

"So, what do you think?" Leon beamed, as he pointed across the street.

"Amy warned me about you," he sighed. "Ordered me to be gracious and accepting of your generosity. But damn, Mr. Masters. A house? In Preston Hollow? Across the street from you and Mrs. M.?"

"Let's go, Michael! Let's go inside and see it!" screamed Amy. "Mommy! Thank you!" She squeezed the air out of her mother.

Michael's eyes widened as he entered the house... right before Christmas. Amy and his mother in law entered first and Amy was still squealing her excitement.

"5,600 square feet, five bedrooms, four baths, two half baths, three car garage, large living room, den, a study, swimming pool, pool house, and... a little dated. You'll find golden rod and avocado in the baths and kitchen... Ugh! The widow passed away in September and the children offered it before Thanksgiving. Olivia fell in love with it, and... you know what that means." Leon chuckled, as he slapped the shoulders of his son in law.

"Yeah, Amy will, too... and it seems she has." He chuckled at the women squealing as they went from room to room. He stepped in front of his father in law and faced him. "This neighborhood... the house... has to be worth... one... two million." He waved his hand to gesture to the neighborhood.

"Stop right there. It doesn't matter," Leon interrupted, with a wave of his own hand. "Your Amy is happy. If she's happy, you're happy. You're happy and you're making money for me when we start the firm two weeks from Monday. Besides, the money I'm making with your father on the redevelopment project, paid for it several times over."

"MICHAEL, IT'S BEAUTIFUL! IT HAS A SWIMMING POOL! THANK YOU, DADDY!"

*****

Michael was fucking his woman silly.

Her request.

Rag dolling her... her tits rolling around her chest, aggressively... her face contorted... her fists gripping the sheets to the side and above her head... desperate to hang on... she was squeaking and panting through the pleasures his cock was offering... he had her legs pinned back... hovering above her and pumping her kitty as hard and fast as he could... as she requested just moments ago.

Earlier, she dragged his ass to their bedroom two hours ago... Their first time in their new home... late December... her 23rd birthday, just days away. And... she was ovulating. She had her implant removed the day after they arrived from Lubbock... after Michael's graduation. She wanted his baby, she whispered into his ear... before the action began.

For the first 45 minutes, it was the best sex. Slow... loving... sex... between two people who loved one another... devotion from one person to another... their attempt to have a child... She came five times...

After her sixth orgasm, he roared his release... Repeating his love for her a dozen or more times through it all.

"I wish I knew where you keep all that cum," she giggled, as she held her pussy to keep it from dribbling out... walking awkwardly to the bathroom. "You have enough for twenty babies on that one shot!"

After a bathroom break and refreshment from the kitchen, Amy dragged his ass to the living room... the one without furniture. Actually, the house... the huge house... had very little furniture... they just moved into the house across the street from her parents and they had the bare minimum of furniture, due to their limited bank accounts and needs to have resources for emergencies. Michael felt odd in such a huge house with every room near empty. It echoed when they spoke to one another.

Back to the living room...

For 40 minutes, they fucked on the floor... against the wall... in front of the fireplace. Then, they moved to the study and fucked. Then the den. Then the kitchen.

Now, they were back on their king size bed... the one luxury purchase they made for their new home.

"Fucking A!" he roared his fourth orgasm.

Her tenth for the day.

*****

"Who was that?"

"A last minute change," he chuckled, peeling his clothes off as he entered their bedroom. "Remember when I told you I asked Kylie Stevenson to join me and your father?"

"Yeah."

"Professor Markinson told me she's brilliant and she would make a good investment partner. And, I told you when I asked her, she had already found a bank job in San Antonio?"

"Yeah."

"That was her on the phone. She's reconsidered and asked me to hire her," he chuckled, as he slipped into bed, taking his wife into his arms. "She told me she'd be a fool not to work for me... that her potential for great success rested on the Woods success and legend. She said she would be here Monday and wanted to know if we could have breakfast together before going to the office for the first time. I invited her over for breakfast and we could go together to the office."

"That's great!"

Chapter 158

Amy giggled as she stood on the first step of a two-step ladder.

Straightening the necktie she picked out for her man. She kissed his lips and he smiled.

"It's appropriate to wear the suit you bought for me... on my first day."

"You got that right, Handsome! This week, we're going to Peters & Son to get you more suits, too. I squirreled away some of my commissions in Lubbock to buy your business wardrobe. You're going to be the most handsome and successful businessman in Dallas and I'm gonna take all the credit!"

*****

Michael pulled his Silverado into the reserved space in the parking garage.

He blinked. He blinked again.

"It looks great, doesn't it," chirped his wife, as she pointed to the sign in front of the truck.

Michael J. Woods

Woods Masters

Reserved Parking

Towing Enforced

"Will I get a reserved space, too?" Kylie giggled, from the back seat. Amy giggled, too.

"Daddy had it made for you... It's custom, with your new logo... considering he owns the building." She gut laughed.

When the elevator opened on the fifth floor... Leon was waiting... smiling as wide as the hallway.

"I've been waiting for this day for over a year," he growled with excitement. Amy skipped from the elevator and embraced her father.

"Mr. Masters, this is Kylie Stevenson. I called you on Friday about her."

"Welcome, Kylie!" he roared, as he shook her hand with both of his. "Anyone Michael brings on board is fine by me. We're going to do great things together. You can't tell I'm excited, can you?" He roared a laugh.

"Thank you, Mr. Masters. I'm excited, too. Michael's been briefing me on his business plan and it's exciting."

"Great! Ya'll come this way, I have guests who want to meet you. I have the Dallas Chamber of Commerce here to cut the ribbon... photographs... the works!"

Leon held the door open for Michael to enter first. As he stepped through the threshold he stopped two steps in.

He blinked and gulped at the same time.

"Dad?"

"Congratulations, Michael," Terry offered, as he took the six steps towards his son to shake his hand. "I wouldn't have missed this for the world... Ever. I'm proud of you, son." He paused to check his emotion for his son. "There are very few elite I would've chosen over Leon. There's no doubt he is among the top businessmen in this country... and, YOU... recognized it." He choked on his last words. He quivered his next words...

"Your mother would be proud of you this very moment, Michael. Your family is proud of you."

Michael paused an awkward pause... holding his emotions in check the best he could. Amy squeezed his arm and gave him a reassuring smile... her unique and attractive smile.

"Thank you." Michael felt the emotional lump form in his throat and chest. "It means an enormous amount for you to be here, Dad. I'm... grateful. You and Traci, both."

His father nodded and the two men hugged.

"Congratulations, Michael," Traci chirped, as she pulled him into a hug. She whispered in his ear... "You can't imagine how proud your father is of you and Amy. It's nearly all he's talked about the past week. He's here to see your new home, too."

"Thank you," he replied, as he smiled at her.

"Congratulations, Michael," Aaron Mechlenberg said. "I'm here to extend an offer from M&T to work with you... on projects of interest you may want to discuss in the future. I'm always looking for opportunities. Call me anytime... any day." He slipped his card into Michael's hand, with a smile.

"Thank you, Mr. Mechlenberg. I will."

The next two hours were filled with Amy holding her husband's arm as he met business and political leaders of the city. He was grateful his brother, Terry, took off from work, to attend.

When the last guest left two hours later...

"Well," Leon announced with a clap of his hands. "Ready to get to work?" He looked at his watch. "Our first client arrives in 20 minutes."

*****

Amy was making out with her man in his office.

Kylie was smiling at them through the huge window that separated her office from his.

"I'm taking your truck back home," she whispered, as they broke their kiss. "Call me when you are done for the day... I'm taking you and Kylie for a drink at the club after work to celebrate your first day. Daddy and Mommy are joining us and your Dad and Traci, too. And... I love you."

"You're the best wife I could ever imagine," he sighed, as he held her hand... not wanting to let go. She giggled and squeezed his hand. "I love you, too."

"Let's go! He's in the conference room," Leon barked.

*****

Michael looked over to Kylie.

She was tapping away on a laptop, pulling up information.

He looked toward his father in law... Leon winked with a smile.

"Mr. Hammerschmidt, from what you've told me, and what I see in this agreement, I suspect the Botkin Brothers aren't investing your money into the propane business as they've led you to believe. I've got a feeling they've spent your money on things, other than expanding the business."

"That's right," Kylie announced. "In five minutes, I've got they own lake property on Lake Fork, an RV, two Harley motorcycles... There's probably more. They've been..."

"Scamming me," Robert roared. "Those bastards!"

"Relax, Mr. H.," Michael offered with a smile. "I've got a plan."

*****

One week later...

"First, you trick me into a high-falutin' high rise, and now you're telling me you're gonna sue me to get your money back... forcing me into bankruptcy. I've had this business... er, my father's business, for 50 years!"

"Tricked, Mr. Botkin? From my side of the table, it was Mr. Hammerschmidt who was tricked by you and your brother. Not once, but twice. Despite his best efforts to recover the money he lent you, you refused to even talk to him about it, and dared to ask him for more."

Both sides endured an awkward silence.

"I have a plan, Sir," Michael began. "A plan where you and I can work together. To avoid costly litigation and bankruptcy proceedings, and you, Mr. Botkin... will be much better off with your retail propane business than you are right now. Avoid liquidating your lake house, boat, jet skis, motorcycles, RVs, cattle ranch, and your new home. You get to keep it all... but, under my terms, which will be very generous... once you, your accountant, and your attorney see my plan." He nodded to the accountant and lawyer. He paused. "You're gonna transfer operational control of North Texas Propane to me, Mr. Botkin, and in return, I'm going to inject $10 million in additional capital into North Texas Propane."

"You?! You mean, Robert, don't you?"

"No, Sir. Mr. Hammerschmidt has given me control of his loan to you. To do as I please to effect a return on his money."

"What the hell do you know about propane? What makes you think you can make the business better, if you've never sold one?"

"Mr. Botkin... selling five and ten gallon propane bottles to retail stores, is no different than selling fruits and vegetables, beef, ice cream, and milk. Retail buys from suppliers and resells to customers. Moving propane from point A to point B is the same as any other commodity. I've done it, Mr. Botkin. I've sold tack, feed, ranch supplies, and I know the value of customer service, time and time again. I have no doubt I can sell propane as well as you."

Michael ended with a firm look and jaw. Leon beamed. Mr. Hammerschmidt couldn't believe his ears. Kylie nodded her affirmation. Botkin's attorney and accountant visibly shaken... they knew he was right.

Mr. Botkin was visibly shaken, too, and Michael saw it.

"Right here," Michael affirmed, after an awkward pause... Tapping a stack of documents next to him. "Is my business plan for North Texas Propane. In three years, NTP may be the largest propane retailer in the state... North Texas for sure. The plan calls for Wichita Falls to Texarkana, to Lufkin, to Waco, to Abilene, to San Angelo, to Midland, Odessa, to Lubbock and back... DFW metro included. And... Everyone, including you, Mr. Botkin, will enjoy the benefits."

*****

"I knew it!"

Leon was beaming and shaking Michael's hand after everyone left the offices.

"Botkin was stuttering. He's finally met his match stealing money from others. Damn, Michael. You've out done my expectations. He didn't hesitate to sign. I saw his lawyer. He knew he had to do it."

"I agree, Michael," Kylie offered. "I don't think I could've stood face to face with him and his attorney like I saw you do today. I knew you were brilliant, but... jeez. You're... fantastic."

"See! Even Kylie thinks you're great. Here's the check Robert wrote for the consulting. He's pleased with the results so far."

"Thank you... Both of you. It's nice to have your support. I've already called a man I know in Brenham. His son is going to run the propane company for us. Now... where are we on the Honda dealership in Fort Worth? And, we need more money." Michael turned to Leon. "The money we raised the first week with your friends and clients is not near enough. We need more and lots of it." He faced them both. "I'm on the phone to the bankers in Dallas and Fort Worth to give a presentation like we did two weeks ago. Kylie, get on the phone with the big banks in New York and Charlotte. Beg for meetings so we can present them our business plan."

*****

A long day... but, productive day.

The propane deal finalized... the car dealership, on a great path, Luke Post, Jr was sponsoring his proposal to buy it, and a good breakthrough for Michael into the car dealership business... an opportunity for a John Deere dealership in Duncan, Oklahoma arrived earlier in the day.

Kylie had set up meetings in New York with two investment banks. She didn't tell him, but she dropped Michael's and Terry's name. She knew he wouldn't be happy if he found out. She also jumped on the JD dealership in Duncan.

As Michael pulled his truck into the garage, both the C8 and Amy's six year old, used Honda Accord she purchased in Lubbock, were parked inside. He nodded and smiled, hopeful his beautiful wife would be home. As he set his belongings on the table, he looked around... No, Amy.

As he began to search for her, Amy appeared in the living room from the master bedroom. He froze in his tracks. "Dang," he muttered.

Smiling her cheerful and unique smile... wearing her cute eyeglasses... It was what she was wearing that stunned him.

A black bandeau cutout bikini top...revealing 1/3, or more, of her under and inner boob. A string from the center of the bandeau to around her neck. He gulped at the sight. She was wearing orange, oversized, and very baggy sweat pants, cinched at her waist, revealing her belly button. Her wide hips were enhanced by the look. Her dark tan... exotic.

Her messy pony tail was a mess... a hot look for Amy... a strand of hair, on her left forehead, allowed to fall across her cheek, over her shoulder and caress her exposed under boob. His cock twitched.

"I... I... you're gorgeous."

Amy giggled hard as she skipped across the living room into his arms. "Do you like it? I saw a cute girl wearing nearly the same thing on Instagram. I already had both in my closet and I've been wearing it all day. It feels sexy."

"Oh God, Amy, do you ever look sexy, right now" he groaned into her ear. "You have my permission to greet me with your sexy look every day."

Amy laughed into his shoulder and then kissed him... long and hard... her hands roaming the back of his head and neck... And... Michael noticed the kiss was... different.

As they broke their kiss and he gazed into her eyes, he knew something wasn't right. Before he could offer a word... a tear was beginning to form... in each eye.

"My period started this morning." Disappointment leaking from her lips.

"Pretty Girl, I love you. I love you so much." He took her into his arms and held her without words. Drying her tears with his shoulder.

"We'll keep trying, Amy. For our baby."

Chapter 159

"Mr. Woods, you have a remarkable resemblance to a man I met several years ago, here in New York. Terry Woods."

"Yes, Ma'am, Ms. Garza. He's my father."

ajroye
ajroye
345 Followers