Love, Texas Style 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, Jacob."

Jacob nodded, rose and turned toward the house.

Moments later...

"Mama, can I have a bikini?"

*****

Snuggling on the couch.

The sun just disappeared in the west.

"Jacob handled Nicole well." He sipped his whiskey.

"He did," she replied. "My problem isn't Jacob. It's Nicole and the other boys in Brenham." She giggled. "I remember when I was boy crazy." She laughed. "I kissed them all! And..." She chuckled. "I asked my mother for a bikini, too."

Chapter 163

Amy...admiring herself in the full length mirror.

"I think I see a tiny bump."

Amy smiled at the comment from behind her... she ran her fingers across her tummy. She turned to her husband who was sitting on the edge of the bed, slipping socks onto his feet. She giggled and pranced toward him. Her yellow bra and panties, nearly setting him off.

"I see it and feel it, too," she whispered, then kissed his lips. "I've wanted this for so long, Michael." She sighed and sat next to him... placing an arm around his shoulders and caressing his cheek with her hand. "I love you."

"I love you, Amy," he replied quickly. "Thank you for the morning delight. It was fun."

Amy giggled as he stood.

"Call after your ultrasound... Please?"

*****

"There's your baby, Mrs. Woods."

Amy nodded as she watched the screen... emotion forming in her chest and throat.

"The hands," Steven offered, as he pointed to the screen. "The head... the arm... the feet... and the heart is beating. See it? Right here."

"Yes," Amy whispered. "It's wonderful."

He paused. Tapped some keys on the keyboard and printed a full length image of the baby. "Here you go. Dr. Austin will be here in just a minute. She'll want to go over the images I saved." He wiped the gel from her tummy and smiled. Then he helped her off the table and into a chair.

"It's our baby, Mommy." She whimpered her words, as she looked at the tiny human form on the paper.

Olivia took her daughter's hand and held it firmly. She smiled. Her grandchild.

Then... the door opened.

"Steven says he didn't see anything that bothered him," Sally announced as she smiled and sat at the computer terminal... Rolling and clicking the mouse... examining the screen in between clicks... for a minute... maybe longer.

"Yep... everything looks fine. Fifteen weeks," she reported, as she turned to her patient. "Dang, you two look so much alike. So pretty."

"Thank you," the two women replied in unison, then giggled at their shared response.

"OK, you said you don't want to know if your baby is a boy or a girl. Still don't want to know? Because... I know."

"No," Amy replied promptly with a smile and a shake of her head...

"I love surprises!"

*****

Michael came rushing out of his office.

Sharon, his assistant, announced Amy and his mother in law were waiting.

Amy smiling her unique and happy smile... holding the sheet of paper with both hands in front of her chest... broadcasting the black and white image to his eyes.

"Oh, Amy," he whispered, as he took the paper and drank in every detail. He looked up and Amy beamed.

"It's our baby, Michael," she whispered, as she took him into her arms. "Our baby... isn't it wonderful?"

"Absolutely." He whispered his word. He kissed her.

Olivia hugged his cheek. "Leon is gonna want to see this."

*****

"It looks like a smudge."

Leon groaned his words while he waved the paper back and forth... but winked to Amy and Michael... with a sarcastic smile.

"It's beautiful, Amy. Your mother and I are very happy for you and Michael."

"Thank you, Daddy."

*****

Amy was arching her back... supported by her elbows.

Watching Michael lick and suck her kitty. Sending exquisite signals throughout her body. "Yes," she sighed, as she let her head fall backward... her eyes rolling around in the sockets... Michael pulling on her right nipple with a finger and thumb. "Just like that, Baby." She could feel him raking the underside of her clit with his slick tongue. Building... building... building... "Oh, FUCK, YEAH... I love it... YEEP!"

She snatched the sides of his head and began fucking his face. Rubbing her slick crease up and down his lips and tongue. "I love it, oh Michael yes, I love it." Her eyes clinched shut... Her neck muscles taut... her fingernails digging into the sides of his head and face... her swollen clit rubbing his lips... Her feet wrapped around his back..."It feels so... good." She gargled her words. She quaked and shivered... her breasts twirled on her chest. She gasped a gulp of oxygen...

She pushed him away, rolled him onto his back, guided his dick into her slick puss, leaned forward and began kissing him... caressing him with her fingers and hands... her nipples raking his chest... and then... paused to look deep into his intense blue eyes...

"I love you."