Love, Texas Style 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kylie giggled a little, and Michael flinched for it.

"I suspected as much... Well then. It appears the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree. I'm impressed with the presentation you and Ms. Stevenson gave, along with the business plan. After I've had a thorough review of your prospectus and investment agreement, I'll be giving you two a call. I've several friends and colleagues who may be interested, also. I'll give them a copy of everything I have, and let's see if we can get you on the road to a bright future. Oh... and it certainly doesn't hurt Leon Masters is your partner. Expect my call." She wiggled her eyebrow.

"Thank you, Ms. Garza. It would be an honor to manage your personal wealth. And, if you have any questions or concerns, please call me."

The two shook hands, then... she spun on a toe and left.

"Damn, Michael," Kylie whispered. "That's 38 out of 49 expressing an interest." She offered a hand up for a five. Michael slapped it with a smile.

"Contracts," he chuckled. "We need contracts."

*****

"My spies in New York tell me Michael and Kylie have landed nearly 90 clients from their presentations there. Estimates are about $140 million raised."

Terry smiled and nodded. Proud of his son's efforts.

"Despite his best efforts to distance himself from you, it didn't take long for word to spread your son was starting his own venture capital, personal wealth practice." Aaron looked out the window... watching the light rain pelt the glass. "With that kind of money, he'll be hiring. Do you think he'll poach our staff?"

"Nope," Terry replied promptly. "If anything, our younger staff will get word of his success and go to him for better opportunities. Besides, my spies in Dallas..." Terry paused to laugh. "Tell me, the banks have taken notice and rumors are, young and ambitious bankers are already contacting him for employment opportunities. And, they say, the wealthy in Dallas and Fort Worth have heard of his success and are contacting him directly. Knowing what we know, I suspect Michael is struggling to find quality investments. It's the same for us, right?"

"It is."

Terry nodded and stood from his chair. He turned and stood by the fifth floor window to watch the light rain pelt puddles in the nearby street.

"Let's do a review of our assets. Find the ones that could use some reinvigoration and evaluate them for sale. Possibly to Michael. If anyone could turn crap into roses, Michael will find a way. He proved it quickly on that propane deal and that bankrupt car dealership in Fort Worth."

"OK."

"And let's sneak a spy into Michael's office." Terry turned to face Aaron with a chuckle. "Have Maggie call Michael. See if she can get any intel on his ability to find investments."

*****

"Hi, Michael. I was calling to see how things are going. Well, I hope."

Michael shook his head when he took the call from his cousin. He stepped into his pickup at the end of the day and started the engine for the air conditioning... Warm for January. He also knew, from the tone of her voice, this wasn't a personal call. He heard the stress on the other end.

"It's going very well, Maggie. It's good to hear your voice," he chuckled. "Dad told you to call me, didn't he? Well, tell him I'm having trouble finding good investments, just like he is struggling."

"Dang, Michael. I... um... sorry."

Michael gut laughed. "Tell Dad, I'm putting some money into the market and the rest into cash. I'm still digging for opportunities. Kylie has hired four staff... an investment manager, and three professional assistants to evaluate prospects. The assistants are young and came from Dallas banks. Also tell him, you're not a very good spy." He laughed even harder. "Ask him to send you to spy school."

Maggie giggled after the initial shock she had been made. "OK, I'll tell him. Change of subject. Amy tells me ya'll are trying for a baby."

*****

Terry's phone pinged.

Send Maggie to spy school. She's terrible. Call me instead of sending Maggie. I'll always be up front with you.

Terry chuckled beneath his breath having read the notification on his phone. He should've known better. He unlocked the phone and pressed Michael's contact.

*****

Amy checked herself in the mirror. And nodded with a self-assured smile.

She slipped on her shoes and pranced into the kitchen to make sure everything was perfect. The table was set... candles at the ready for lighting. The aroma of food filling the air. Her mother had been over earlier in the day... to help her get ready for Michael when he came home from work.

She felt... what she thought... was an egg erupt from her left ovary... yesterday... late January. She was sure of it. She researched the medical internet sites... the small pain was described perfectly. She confirmed it with a phone call to Dr. Austin, her gynecologist.

She stood at the front window... waiting for Michael to pull in front of their house. She giggled and waved as she saw her mother looking out the window across the street. She received a wave in return. She turned one last time to evaluate the used dining room set she purchased. It was plain, but looked great with the table cloth her mother brought to her.

She squeaked when Michael appeared in his truck and turned into the driveway. She rushed to light the candles. She stood next to a chair and checked herself one last time.

She was wearing her mother's midnight blue, sequined, evening gown. Deep plunge V halter front, covering her breasts completely, except for a sexy and revealing side boob when she turned just right. Backless to near her tiny butt crack, highlighting her sexy back and hips. A slit in the dress along her left leg to nearly her hip. The dress hugged her figure perfectly... she looked hot and she knew it.

Her hair in a messy pony tail... her additional effort to allow a long strand of hair from her left center forehead to fall across her left cheek and her left breast. She knew Michael went mad the last time she pulled that off. Her matching sequined heels finished the appearance for her man. Her dark tan made her look... exotic.

She struck a sexy pose with her hand on the chair back when she heard the door open from the garage.

The look on his face was priceless when he emerged from the living room into the dining room. She didn't say a word... she offered her unique and sexy smile... maintaining her pose.

"Wow." The words were a whisper.

She giggled softly. "Do you like it?"

"Yes, Ma'am," he replied, as he neared his wife and placed his suit coat back on his shoulders. "I'm guessing this is a special occasion and I can't wait for you to tell me." He smiled and took her into his arms. She placed a hand on the back of his neck and pulled him into a kiss... a kiss of passion and love.

She released her kiss and gazed into his blue eyes. Tears began welling up in her eyes and he saw it.

"I'm ovulating, again. I..." she choked her last word. "Was hoping... we could... be together tonight." The tears fell across her cheeks. "I want a baby, Michael. I want your baby." She placed her head on his chest and cried softly.

"I want your baby," he offered with a whisper. "This is a wonderful surprise, Amy... My Pretty Girl. I love you so much."

They ate dinner together just the way she'd planned. Discussing their day... How her mother helped her and how he hired an accountant. They left everything on the dining table when Amy hurled a hot and sexy innuendo about him licking her kitty. He swept her out of her chair and took her to bed. For the next 40 minutes, they made slow, passionate, love until he erupted inside her. This time, she placed a thick pillow under her hips so his sticky goo wouldn't leak from her hot tunnel onto the sheets. They both giggled at the technique to keep all the little Michael's inside of her.

They caressed each other and talked before each of them fell asleep.

*****

His eyes slitted open. Still dark, he thought.

"Mmm," he groaned, as he felt his Pretty Girl licking, slurping, and sucking his cock. The velvety smoothness of her lips caused a testosterone surge through his veins. He turned to the night stand and looked at his watch... the tritium dial... 5:13 am.

Without a word, she mounted him... his swollen cock suddenly encased in silken warmth. She drilled her hands into his upper chest and swiveled her hips forward and backward to twirl his cock inside her needy puss.

"Fuck!" she croaked, as her pace increased. Her hips, a blur and he thought he might go off any moment. When she changed technique by sliding her pussy up and down his dick, he matched her rhythm by humping upward to her downward and vice versa... His hands on her hips to hold her in place... She went off a minute later...

"I can't believe this! Yeep!" she wailed, as she collapsed into his shoulder... Crushing her face and neck into the side of his head... Colors swarming her mind... Orgasmic nerves going off like fireworks... Her pelvic muscles seizing around his thick cock... over and over and over and over. He slapped her right butt cheek as she came hard on him. She squeaked.

She recovered... She resumed... fucking his dick... Pressing one hand on the headboard and the other, digging fingernails into his chest... she went off moments later... howling a long and deep growl. He slapped her butt cheek again... "Yes," he groaned in her ear. "Perfect, Little One."

She recovered and hissed her next words... "Fuck me, Michael! Fuck me up!"

He had heard this command dozens of times before... Her signal.

He flipped her over onto her tummy, placed his knees outside her hips, her legs between his, and lined his cock up on her kitty... Easing himself inside her hot fleshy pussy. He groaned at the silky sensation as he bottomed and tapped her cervix. She wailed a sigh.

Placing a hand on her shoulder and another above her hip, he began long stroking her needy puss. "YES!" she howled. "FUCK ME UP, MICHAEL!" She offered her words trying to twist her head and neck to see his face, but she couldn't.

His pubis slapping her ass in rhythm of his long strokes... her breaths ragged... her words, not understood... "YEEP!"

"Yes," he hissed in her ear... Pausing his fuck to offer her his words. "Cum for me, Pretty Girl." She quaked beneath him... wailing from her lips. "Give me a baby, Amy," he ordered in a soft voice, as he continued the effective long stroke technique. Amy couldn't form words, the pleasures too intense. Her eyes rolled back into her head... the pleasures overwhelming. She wanted to reply, but words wouldn't form on her lips. Her body consumed in orgasm.

"YEEP!"

He paused to offer words of love in her ear. She couldn't reply... her lungs strained for oxygen. Again... he resumed fucking her.

"Don't stop, Michael... It feels too damn good, Baby... I need... YEEP!"

He slapped her right butt cheek as she quaked. She squeaked in reply. Another twelve minutes... another three, very hot, quaking orgasms from his wife... Then...

"Aaarrrrrgggggggg."

He repeated this verbal release six times before he collapsed onto her back... his hot breath bathed her neck.

"I love you, Amy. So hot... So very hot."

*****

He adjusted his necktie... and nodded.

Nodded because he was reflecting on the night of passion with his beautiful and sexy wife. She always made it passionate... he loved making love to her. It was always emotional for each of them.

Stepping from the huge walk in closet, he paused to admire the sleeping goddess in his bed. Her hair a tangled mess, most of which over her face. On her tummy, her cute tanned and plump buns begged to be touched. Her side boob pressing from the mattress and sexy to the masculine eye.

He knelt on the floor next to her face... pushing aside her thick hair, he kissed her cheek.

"Mmm," came the reply, in a barely audible tone. "I love you."

"I love you, Amy Woods. Thank you for last night. It was wonderful."

"Which part?" she giggled.

"Every single moment... every single effort on your part... every single touch of your skin... was wonderful."

*****

The love birds continued their effort to make a baby the next four days. Amy, the first two nights, wore sexy outfits when Michael returned home from work... to keep his testosterone levels elevated. The first night, she wore her sexy black one piece swimsuit that drove him mad the first summer they met... Forcing him to eat supper while she teased him. Dragging a finger along her tits right when he placed food in his mouth with his fork... giggling when he nearly choked on his food. Ending the meal with a night of passionate love.

The next night, when he came home from work, she wore a red shelf bra and matching panties... her exposed and erect nipples resting on the top edge of the sexy lingerie. Again, teasing him to madness, he only finished half his supper before he whisked her into the living room and fucked her silly... all through the evening, too.

On Saturday morning, she interrupted his coffee by prancing into the kitchen wearing only yellow panties, knowing yellow panties got him worked up. She forced him to watch her cook bacon and eggs while she wiggled her ass and tits. The remainder of the morning ended in more passionate love making.

On Sunday, again, Amy pranced into the kitchen... interrupting his lunch. Black thong panties... black strappy bra... and a new black fuzzy tail hanging from her ass. She wiggled her tail at him incessantly while she warmed leftover meat loaf in the microwave. He screamed his frustration as she ate her meat loaf sandwich while sitting in his lap. Later...

"OK, OK," she huffed. "That's enough... I'm sore down there." She giggled.

He withdrew, allowed her legs to fall to the mattress, and rolled over next to her. Snatching his watch... 6:25 pm. "Damn, Amy... as much as I hate to admit it," he groaned as he set the watch back on the night stand. "I don't think I could offer any more sperm for us. I think I'm empty after five days." He chuckled.

She giggled as she cuddled into his shoulder, massaging his still firm cock. "I love you, Michael."

"You damn right, you do," he laughed. "Five days straight, the last two for over 8 hours each day. I'm surprised... I've never done anything like this before. For so long... I've fucked myself dry."

Amy laughed as she crawled on top of her man... pressing her tits into his chest... kissing his lips... his neck... his ears.

"Thank you," she offered in a whisper. "Thank you for helping me have a baby for us."

"I love you... I look forward to meeting our baby."

Chapter 160

"This is Michael Woods."

"Good morning, Mr. Woods. My name is Ed Morales. You and I met last month in Fort Worth. Your client, Mr. O'Rourke and I are colleagues."

"Yes, Mr. Morales, I remember. How may I help you today? And call me, Michael."

"I need a meeting with you... today."

*****

"Please have a seat, everyone. Drinks? Water, sodas, coffee, tea?"

"Yes, please. I'll take iced tea." Ed replied, as he took a seat.

Everyone served, Michael took a seat with a pen and pad at the ready. Smiling to the two pretty adult daughters of Ed, along with his handsome son. All three possessing large carry cases.

"Maria, will you set up, please?"

Michael watched in confusion while Maria set up a portable sound system and began playing music. Crystal drew the blinds on the glass office partitions to prevent others from peering inside.

"I know this looks odd, Michael, but what I have today is extremely confidential. So confidential, I don't trust anyone or any place. The music is to mask any listening devices. And, here is a confidentiality agreement. Before we go any further, you must sign it, and... put your pen down... No notes will be taken."

"I understand," Michael offered, now prepared to listen to something very important to Mr. Morales... Mr. Morales, a geologist, specializing in petroleum reserves. Michael signed the letter after reviewing it.

"Robert here," gesturing to his son. "Brought to my attention six years ago, he felt the eastern edge of the Wolfcamp Shale in the Midland Basin of the Permian Basin had been misinterpreted and has been mapped incorrectly by about 75 miles, eastward... the length of the formation... about 80 miles."

"OK." I'm following, please continue, in his tone.

"We've," gesturing to his geophysicist daughters and his geologist son, "been studying his theory, for years now, with existing logs and seismic data and... I'm convinced there is an additional area of the Wolfcamp Shale available... available with oil in it. This additional area is an extension of the second largest oil bearing formation in the world, behind Saudi Arabia. Shale that no one seems to know about. We've been keeping this a secret among ourselves for six years."

"OK," Michael offered. "Why are you bringing this to me? If this project is confidential..." He paused. He blinked. "You've run out of money."

Ed nodded. "Why you, Michael? Because the reputation of the Woods family is legendary. Everyone knows Terry Woods is the best at acquiring businesses and keeping it a secret until his deals are completed."

Michael chuckled softly and nodded his agreement. His father is good.

"Your reputation has already reached men of power, Michael. I'm taking a risk... that you are much like your father. In fact, I'm betting you'll be better at it, than him. That's why I'm here instead of Brenham." Michael nodded with a grin.

"I've spent just about all I have. My daughters and son have also. We drilled two test wells in the northern third of the formation and both wells tested for production... Very good production... Here are the reports." Crystal pushed the production reports to Michael. "We have secured drilling and mineral rights in the northern quarter. And, you're right. We've exhausted our financial resources to continue." Ed paused and looked around the room for a moment and then resumed... looking Michael in the eye. "If I had the financial resources, I would buy up the remainder of the rights myself, I believe in this that much. I have two independent petroleum reserve geologists verifying the data that there is oil there... and lots of it." Robert tossed the reports to his father, who then gave them to Michael. "I have to see this through, Michael. I could just resell the rights I already have, and make a nice profit, but then, word will spread in a heartbeat that the other three quarters of the Wolfcamp Shale is hot. That's why I'm here. To finish what Robert always suspected."

Michael nodded. He looked at each of the adult children and they nodded to him.

"OK," Michael said to them all. "What's your plan?"

*****

Kylie was standing a few feet away.

Confusion on her face as she watched Michael shake the hands of the strangers. Confused as to why Michael wouldn't include her in the meeting. Why were the strangers carrying such large cases out the door? Why was there music playing in the conference room?

When Michael turned... he approached her.

"Kylie, I need a word in your office, please."

*****

"I can see you're not happy at being excluded."

Kylie nodded affirmatively.

"Not my choice. I asked if you could be brought in and the answer was 'no.' Look... this is now an ongoing project where I'm the only one involved... for now. When the time is right, others will be brought in."

Kylie frowned and looked disappointed at the same time.

"This project is unique. It is time sensitive and information sensitive. Others, if they knew, could steal the information and get the jump on the project without myself, and the those that just left, knowing about it, until it's too late."

Kylie sat down in the chair at her desk... still upset.