Love, Texas Style 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If I disappear without notice, you know why. And... you are in charge while I'm gone."

Kylie's eyebrows arched.

"I don't want phone calls, texts, nothing. I will call you... not the other way around. And... download Threema messenger to your phone. All text messaging and voice calls will be done on Threema... no exceptions."

"OK." Disappointment still in her tone.

"And, these are the code words to let you know I'm unavailable. They are to be memorized and not written down."

*****

"Michael, how are you, son?"

"Great, Dad. I'm calling to let you know I have a dog."

Terry paused and he arched an eyebrow.

"Great! What's its name?"

"Wilson. What do you think?"

"I think it's a great name," Terry replied. He paused. "You do know the responsibilities for a dog? Lots of care and commitment."

"I do. How's Traci and the girls?"

*****

Seconds after hanging up with his son, his phone pinged.

A text message. An unfamiliar phone number...

The restaurant you and Mom liked so well on Galveston Bay. 8 hours.

Terry smiled. This boy is getting good, he thought. He pushed himself from his desk and headed to Traci's office.

*****

Terry closed the door to his wife's car... he stretched his muscles and breathed in deeply... to draw in the air from the bay. It had been some time since he had been here. He brought Traci and the girls about seven months ago... His daughter in law, Amy, nearly two years ago... when they were brief lovers.

He looked around and saw it wasn't busy tonight and he certainly didn't see Michael's pickup truck. As he entered the door to the restaurant, the host greeted him.

"Mr. Wilson, this way, please. Your friend is waiting on you."

Damn, he's getting good, he thought, as he followed the pretty teenager to a table.

"Mr. Wilson, have a seat." Michael nearly laughed too loud as he gestured to the chair next to him.

"Well, I never thought you and I would be doing this so soon in your career. I'm impressed, Michael," the father sighed, as he took his seat.

Michael nodded with a smile... "So, here's why we're here."

For the next 35 minutes, Terry listened.

"How do you know this isn't a scam?" Terry asked, as Michael finished his briefing.

"I'm going to hire an experienced petroleum and drilling engineer to oversee the two test wells. To ensure Morales and his family aren't fabricating information."

"Don't you think it's a little odd... for all these years, experienced geologists and engineers missed such an important feature? Especially in an area that's been explored, for going on 75 years... maybe 80."

"Yes... I was skeptical from the very beginning. But, the production and review reports had the professional stamps and signatures affixed. I called them and they verified their work. I asked them to send me letters certifying their reports."

"And what if those test wells are dusters?"

"My deal with Morales is off. They'll have to go elsewhere."

Terry paused and sized up his son. Michael just smiled.

"It's a risk, Dad. No doubt. If the wells are dry holes, my investors are out the cost of the drilling. But... if those wells come back with production rates as the first two... They enjoy the production and I get a consulting fee."

"Just to verify my understanding. We're not going into the oil field production business... we'll be buying up the drilling and mineral rights and re-selling them to major oil production companies."

"Yes, Sir. Majors first, then to smaller companies."

"Sixty five million dollars for the effort of buying up the rights on land the size of Connecticut?"

"You know the oil business, Dad. No guarantees. The consulting engineer I spoke with in Houston... he told me, if those two wells come back the way we hope, there'll be no problem convincing the production companies to buy our rights." Michael paused and gazed out over the Bay. "Double, maybe three times our cost... $125 to $150 million... Possibly more. I've got four individuals committed to $27 million. I need another 38." He paused again. "I'm asking for access to some of your wealthiest clients... To gauge their interest. I'm trying to keep the circle tight. Morales doesn't want his information to be common knowledge. Mind you... I only need the commitments IF... the wells prove productive."

Terry nodded. He drew his finger across his chin as he gazed upon the now dusky bay.

"How tight is the circle?"

"Morales and his three children, four consultants under confidentiality agreements, four investors and myself."

"And Kylie?"

"She knows something is going on, but I'm keeping her too busy to worry about it." He chuckled.

"And Leon?"

"He's my next visit."

Terry took a sip of his beer. "Whatever Leon doesn't give you, I will... my personal investment. M&T won't be involved and I don't want my clients to think I'm gambling in the oil business. I will be a silent investor. It can't be known I was involved. And, I can't let you near M&T's investors."

"Dad..." Michael croaked. "It's risky. It's inherent in the business."

Terry nodded... He smiled...

"Give me your phone and unlock it." Terry pushed the phone over to his son. Michael typed in some entries. "Your app store password." He handed the phone back to his father. Michael took the phone and typed and swiped for a minute or two.

"Here," Michael said, as he laid the phone on the table. "I've turned notifications off. No messages will appear on the screen in case someone is looking over your shoulder. I've sent a special tone to let you know the app has a message." He then took to his phone and scanned the QR code on his father's phone screen, establishing a contact handshake between phones. "There. From this point forward, we use this app. Threema messenger. Text and voice calls until I say otherwise. I will not call you or send a message the way we have in the past. Use YouTube to learn how to use the app. Questions?"

Terry shook his head...

"Let me know when those wells make oil."

*****

Amy just finished kissing the lips of her man.

Smiling her unique and happy smile... absorbed by his intense blue eyes.

"Daddy wants to know what you're up to."

Michael arched his eyebrows but continued smiling to his beautiful wife. Holding her in his arms.

"He's been snooping around your offices, can't find you, asks me where you've been and I can't tell him. He knows you went somewhere that you had to stay overnight." She started laughing... hard.

"I think it's time for you to call him."

*****

"Hell, no!"

"I understand," Michael replied, as he sat in Leon's study. "I expect that answer anytime I ask for money." He chuckled.

"It's too risky, Michael. I can't. I just can't do it. My rule... If I don't understand it, I don't invest in it."

"That's an excellent rule, Mr. M. And, it's why you're successful."

"You're not going to pressure me into changing my mind?" he roared.

"No, Sir. Just as I asked you not to pressure me when we became partners."

"Where are you going to get $38 million?" he huffed.

"I've found some investors who are interested, but I wanted you to have the first opportunity."

Leon groaned and stood from his seat. He paced back and forth in behind his desk. He looked toward the door of the study to find Olivia... smiling. He smiled, looked away and gazed hard at Michael. He groaned again...

"Two million is the best I can do... damn, I'm breaking my rule, but I have faith in you, son."

Michael stood and shook his hand.

"Thank you."

*****

"Did you put gas in my car?"

Terry laughed at the words offered by his wife. He nodded he had.

"Good," she giggled. She kissed his lips and held him in a hug. "I didn't know my car was now the way you sneak out of town." She giggled into his chest. "It's hard when you don't call to tell me you're not coming home. Is this going to be a habit?"

"Hopefully, no," he whispered...

"It was just this one time. In about a year, we'll know if it was worth it."

Chapter 161

Amy blinked.

Her bottom lip began to quiver and her eyes began to water. Her emotions were welling up... rapidly. Her chest began to tighten.

She had been keyed up all day, waiting on Michael to come home. She missed her period two weeks ago and she was certain she was pregnant. Her first morning sickness was after lunch today. Early March.

Michael stepped into the master bathroom when he heard the toilet flush. He found her looking at the test stick. When she looked up... he knew. Her tears streaming down her cheeks.

She nodded... then, smiled.

"Oh, my God, Amy." He swept her into his arms and kissed her lips... then held her.

"I'm going to be a mommy," she whimpered into his ear... her arms around his neck, pulling him tight into her breasts.

"And you're gonna be a wonderful mommy, too, Little One."

*****

Olivia was crying... and laughing.

Holding her daughter close... Happy tears.

"Damn, I suppose I shoulda expected this," Leon moaned. "Those two are nearly inseparable." He turned to his son in law. "Congratulations, Michael. I promise... this baby will bring you two together like you've never imagined. She's like her mother and I've seen it and experienced it."

Michael nodded. "Thank you."

*****

"Well, Amy... you 'are' pregnant."

Amy beamed at the chuckled words offered by Dr. Austin. Smiling her unique and happy smile. Amy called the next day to see Dr. Austin and she was slipped into a cancelled appointment.

"Nearly seven weeks, Sweetie. There'll be no ultrasound today... I prefer to wait until after twelve weeks. I don't want to alarm you, Amy, but... you need to know." She paused with a smile and Amy was attentive. "It's not uncommon to lose the baby during the first trimester, but, it's good you're at seven weeks, OK?"

Amy nodded... her left hand over her tummy.

"Any morning sickness?

"A little."

"OK, if it gets bad, call... don't wait and let me decide if you need some help with it. The nurse is going to come in here and go over all the instructions for taking care of yourself and your baby. And call if you have any questions."

Sally leaned back in her chair in the examination room... and smiled. Amy thought Sally... beautiful. Her mocha skin against her dark eyes, thick lips, and great figure. She lusted over her gynecologist since she was 16 and tried seducing her, several times, when she was single. But, Sally declined... every time.

Dr. Austin sighed a happy sigh. "So, Amy... you're pregnant. Congratulations."

"Thank you, Dr. Austin. Michael and I are happy."

"And a little over two months since I removed the insert from your arm. Wow," Sally nodded. "I remember when you and your mother came to me when you were 16. You were one of my first patients." She paused and sighed again... with a smile. "Now you're married and expecting. It's wonderful to see patients go through this for the first time. It's always... satisfying for me to see my patients enjoy their first pregnancy."

Amy leapt from the table, pulled her from her chair and hugged her.

"You've always taken good care of me... thank you."

*****

Terry ended the call with a happy sigh.

And, a happy smile.

Traci listening in on the call while holding her man... beaming.

"Wonderful news, isn't it? Amy and Michael expecting."

"It is," he sighed again. He looked around to find his step daughters beaming, too.

Traci continued... "With Mary delivering John last week... now this. It'll be busy around here during the holidays."

Terry took his woman into a firm hug and kissed her. Then, Mary entered his thoughts.

And, Traci knew it...

"She's watching over them for us, Terry."

*****

"Mommy's beside herself. She wants to help with the nursery."

Michael nodded with a satisfying smile on his face. Amy nestled into his shoulder and chest.

"What are you thinking?"

"How wonderful it is to have you as my wife. My friend... My lover... Good God, Amy. I'm just happy... for both of us," he whispered. He rolled out of her cuddle and faced her. The two side by side... smiling... "I've never felt like this before... the baby and all. I'm going to be a father and you... a mother. It's hard not to be emotional."

She leaned over and kissed him. "I'm emotional, too." She paused. "In a month, I'm going to have a ultrasound." She paused again. "I don't want to know if it's a boy or a girl, Michael. I want to be surprised and excited when the time comes for our baby to be born."

"I agree... A wonderful surprise."

Chapter 162

Terry was on his knees.

On the floor.

Twirling his tongue and pulling gentle suction on his wife's needy clit. Her hips on the edge of the mattress... lying on her back... her legs parted and her feet resting on his upper back.

She was panting and sighing with each swipe of his slick tongue. Her hand on his head... pulling on his graying hair to give herself more pressure... for pleasure.

His right hand... tweaking her left nipple... pulling it on occasion... she moaned an approval with each touch of her nipples. He pawed her left breast, rolling it around on her chest and pushing it toward her neck. Her left hand fell atop of his and guided him... squeezing... pushing... rolling her breast across her chest. Her right hand, pulling and tugging her other breast. Then...

"Holy fuck," she whimpered in a soft voice. Her heels digging into his upper back... lifting her hips into his face... her back arched... both hands now on his head... pulling him into her pussy... sliding her slick crease across his lips and chin... squeezing his head with her thighs... extending her orgasm as far as possible.

"This... feel... so... good..." she strangled her words. Her eyes rolling back... she held her breath... then, exhaled loudly. Falling back to the mattress.

"Hurry, hurry, hurry," she ordered. "Come here, now."

Terry jumped to his feet, twirled his beautiful wife 90 degrees, placed a knee on the mattress, his other foot on the floor.

One knee fucking... planned.

He parted her legs, lined up on her oozing hole, and shoved his dick inside, pushing her left knee toward her shoulder.

"Yes," she hissed, as he began sliding his dick back and forth through her hot tunnel. She held onto her breasts as he picked up the pace... squeezing them together and pressing them toward her neck... Her breaths became ragged. He leaned to hover above her face... continuing to fuck away.

"You came hard a moment ago," he whispered.

She gargled some unintelligible reply while her eyes rolled back... her slightly large clit sliding across the top of his cock. Nerves suddenly shocked out of control. She snatched his neck with both arms and pulled his head next to hers... pressing herself against him.

"This feels so fucking good," she whispered through ragged breaths. She placed a hand on his ass, pressing him and following his humping hips with her fingers. "Don't stop, Terry. This is so... perfect... OH!"

She quaked beneath him... shivering like jelly. Muscles taut in her neck and face... whimpering into his ear. He stopped his fucking to allow her to recover. She started humping on his cock to keep the sensation alive on her swollen nub. "So good," she groaned. "So... so... good."

She recovered. She pushed him away. She crawled to the center of the bed on her hands and knees. Bending over onto her elbows, she presented her pink pussy and fleshy ass to him. He groaned at the sight of her swollen slit oozing her cream.

"Cum inside me, Terry. Hurry."

He crawled onto the bed, stood on his knees, lined up on her hole and fucked her. When she came, he slapped her ample butt cheek. When she clamped her pelvic muscles on him, that was it... He came hard... growling his release into her back... collapsing on her.

She was prone... he was on top of her... his lips near her ear... his cock still impaling her gooey hole... she flexed her pelvic muscles to massage his cock.

"That feels good, Mrs. Woods... so good."

*****

"I heard you and Mr. Woods last night."

Traci arched an eyebrow while retrieving the eggs from the refrigerator. Taken by surprise with the comment from her thirteen year old daughter. She stood from bending over and placed the eggs on the counter top.

"We've talked about this, Nicole. When a man and a woman love one another."

Nicole nodded. "The boys at school are starting to notice these." She held her chest, drawing attention to her emerging breasts. "I can hear them talking."

Traci pulled her daughter to the breakfast table to sit. "And?"

"The other girls, too. The boys talk about them. And, some of the girls are bigger and some are like Nora and Millie."

"Boys are immature, Nicole. They don't think before they speak. If someone says anything hurtful, it's their immaturity. Not their feelings." Nicole nodded to her mother. "Now, about last night..."

"I'm going for an early morning ride," Jacob interrupted as he headed for the door. "I've already had something to eat." He smiled at the two as he passed.

"Do you want some company, Jacob?"

"Sure, come on." He waved Nicole over.

"Great! See ya, Mama," she chirped, as she stood. She kissed her mother and raced toward Jacob... who was holding the door open... with a smile.

"We'll be gone for about an hour, Traci... I've got my phone."

Traci stood from the table and nodded to her 21 year old stepson... he, home from the break between the spring and summer semesters. Then, she watched through the window... catching the look her daughter was giving Jacob, as the two walked toward the stables. The two smiling and laughing as they neared the corral.

She blinked. Then, gulped.

"Good morning."

Traci shook her head to clear the thought of her daughter... possibly... having her first crush.

"Good morning," she whispered, as she turned to her husband. He took her into his arms and kissed her.

"I enjoyed last night. Thank you for the surprise." He paused from his smile... looking into her eyes. "Something the matter?"

Traci delayed in replying... "Nicole mentioned she heard you and me last night. And..."

Terry nodded as he took a step back from his lover.

"And, she and Jacob are going for a ride... together."

"Hmm," he replied with a nod. "And?"

"I think she may be... noticing boys... and, Jacob."

"She is growing up," he offered, matter of factly. He turned for the kitchen and coffee. "Do you want me to speak to Jacob?"

"No." She followed him to the kitchen. "I'll speak to Nicole and I'll talk to Jacob if I think it's time."

"OK, I'm going for a swim after lunch. It's going to be hot today. Join me?"

*****

Traci was eyeing her daughters...

Trying to dunk Jacob in the swimming pool... revenge for him dunking each of them... often. The girls giggling, squealing, squeaking, and laughing as their attempts failed and resulted in a submersion from the strong, and now, very tall and handsome stepbrother. Jacob was now as tall as Michael and his Grandfather Davis... 6 feet 2 inches.

"It looks innocent to me."

Traci turned to her husband... nodding, but, still worried.

"OK! I'm pretty sure it's a thousand to nothing," Jacob roared, as he dunked Millie for the gillionth time. "Each of you get one dunk on me, then I'm done."

The girls screeched at the announcement and Nora took her turn first.

The handsome and well-built son of her husband, stepped out of the pool, snatched a towel and sat next to Traci... Terry on her other side.

"Nicole came on to me today while we were riding," he offered, as he dried his hair.

Traci turned in her lounge chair and nodded... a tentative smile. Terry didn't turn, but was attentive.

"Tried to kiss me while we watered the horses... I put a stop to it quickly, telling her it wasn't appropriate." He paused to let Traci taste his words. "It hurt her feelings... I could tell, but I told her she was too young. That I still liked her and she was fun to be around." Traci smiled wider. "You know, she's startin' to be quite the horsewoman." Traci reached and squeezed his hand. "I told her... if... when she was older, and didn't find another boy... then maybe." He smiled.