Love, Texas Style 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy turned to find Aaron Mechlenberg... smiling and offering to help.

"Yes. I am. Michael's ready, too."

"Great. It's going to be a busy day."

As Michael rounded the minivan, she thought he couldn't have looked more handsome. Tall. Well groomed. The first business suit she bought for him. Confident. Smiling. He reached into the minivan and pulled Verónica from her seat... then the twins.

"Are you ready, Pretty Girl?" he asked, as he held Verónica in his arms... smiling and beaming. "I'm proud to be your husband, Amy. Thank you for helping me today."

"Ahh," Amy chirped. She pulled on his neck down to whisper. "You are so getting lucky today." She giggled and winked.

He smiled ever wider as he turned to find his twins in the arms of his in laws. Then... he turned toward the front doors. The same walk his father and mother had taken before him. As he took his first step, the local residents erupted in cheers and applause. He offered them his genuine smile and soft waves. Verónica began waving, too, and the crowd erupted with their approval. Brothers and sister... and their families, followed them into the building.

As Michael and Amy crossed the threshold of the main entrance, they were greeted by employees. Nearly every one of them.

After 20 minutes of greeting the employees, Aaron ushered them to the conference room where the press was waiting patiently. Cameras. Bright lights. Reporters suddenly quite when Michael entered the room.

Moments later...

"Good morning, everyone. My name is Aaron Mechlenberg. I am proud to introduce to you, the new owner of M&T Investments, LLC... Michael John Woods."

The several employees present began their applause.

Amy feared she couldn't control her emotions. Her man... about to take the torch his father had left him.

Michael turned... passed Verónica to Nicole's arms and stepped to the podium.

"Good morning, and thank you for being here on this beautiful September day in Brenham." He paused. "My remarks will be brief. I am the son of Mary and Terry Woods and I grew up here in Brenham. And, I have with me this morning, my wife and family." Applause. "Also with me, are my brothers and sister, and their families." Applause. Michael paused for effect. "My father, has graciously left M&T Investments to my care." Applause. "M&T Investments did not exist 35 years ago. My mother and father built this business from nothing. They scraped, scratched, and begged others to give them a chance. Then, one day, a client from New York liked what they had to say, wrote them a check, and the rest is history. M&T Investments is now one of the largest private investment firms in the world... Because one client saw my parents' potential. I have now been given the honor to continue the first class service my parents have been providing to over three thousand clients. And, with the help of my family and Mr. Mechlenberg, I intend on making M&T Investments the premier and go-to firm for personal wealth and venture capital management. M&T will not stop growing. It will get better." Applause. "And to the clients of M&T Investments." A pause. "I have every intention to meet each and everyone one of you, personally, if your time permits. To answer any questions or concerns during this time of transition. I want to earn your trust, just as my father and mother earned your trust." Roaring applause. "Thank you."

Michael stepped away and Aaron stepped up...

"I have a fact sheet for everyone that highlights Mr. Woods' career and there will be no questions for Mr. Woods. He's made it explicitly clear, he wants to get to work."

*****

"Maggie!"

Maggie fell into the arms of Amy, and then, Michael.

"I tried to get back as soon as I could." Her emotions about to erupt.

"Aunt Cathy said you couldn't get flights back from Europe."

"When Mama called, I was devasted. I couldn't think straight for two days. Desperate to get a plane back to Texas. I've only happy memories of Uncle Terry and now this!" she sobbed.

"Come in and have a seat," Amy chirped as she pulled her friend into her new home.

"Oh, my God!" Maggie yelped. "These little girls are so cute!" She fell to her knees to pick up Olivia. "There's no doubt who their mother is." She giggled and winked sarcastically at Amy. "Daddy said you have temporary custody of the Morrison girls."

"We do," Amy replied, as she knelt with Maggie. "The girls wanted to stay and they convinced their grandparents to let them stay with us. To see how things get along."

"And?"

"So far, so good. Don't you think, Michael?" she asked, as she looked over her shoulder.

He nodded as he picked up Mary and sat in his father's recliner. "They help Amy without asking... and with our girls. They are calling them their sisters. They get their homework done... Nicole helps her sisters when they need it. No discipline issues, yet. Nicole has a crush on Jacob, and I told her she has to wait until she's 17 before the two of them can think about getting serious. And... that is in December... when she turns 17."

*****

"Seven girls in our house."

Michael chuckled as he and Verónica played with coloring books on the floor. His new foster daughters... helping in the kitchen and with his twins.

"I heard that," Amy chirped, from the kitchen. "You're a lucky man, Handsome. We all love you seven times as much, too."

"Yeah!" Nicole added, carrying Mary down the stairs. "We love it here and we love you and Amy... our new sisters, too."

*****

Amy smiled as he stepped from the shower.

Leaning against the door, she admired her athletic man as he toweled himself off. He had been swimming in their renovated pool in Dallas, and now, here at her father in law's former home.

"You are one hot man, Mr. Woods," she groaned, with a sly smile across her lips.

"Yeah? And you are one hot lady, Pretty Girl." He wrapped the towel around his waist and stepped toward the sink.

Amy walked slowly across the bathroom in her blue satin pajamas... her hair swaying across her back. Standing behind her man, as he brushed his teeth, she ran her fingers across his broad shoulders... caressing downward along his spine... tracing her finger along his hips above the towel.

"Really, really hot," she slurred. From behind him, she reached around his waist and released the towel from his hips. She leaned over and peeked into the mirror. His pecker beginning to respond to her touch. Still behind her man, she reached around and began caressing his cock... massaging and gently pulling on his balls... her cheek resting on his back... her breasts, pressed against him... "I want you, Michael." It was a whisper.

Michael rinsed his mouth after brushing his teeth, turned toward his woman, and before he could kiss her lips, she dropped to her knees. His cock in her fist, she looked up to his eyes. Without words, she began to lick his engorged rod... still looking into his eyes. Trailing her tongue along the corona and the underside.

"Intense, Little One," he groaned as he steadied himself against the bathroom countertop. "Fucking intense, Baby."

Three minutes of her exquisite fellatio... her eyes never leaving his... he snatched his woman and placed her sitting on the countertop... slipped her bottoms over her hips and feet, knelt and began licking her slick kitty.

"Holy fuck," she purred, as he stroked her clit his flat tongue. Her hand snatching his wet hair, guiding his head to her needs. "I love it."

He slipped a finger into her hot pussy hole... she responded... wiggling her hips to urge him to go deeper... he touched her cervix. "I need you right now, Michael. Take me to bed, Baby."

Moments later, Michael was hovering above his woman... sliding the tip of his cock back and forth, along the gooey slit of her pussy. Then, slipped it past her entrance...

"Holy fuck," she chirped, as she snatched her man around the neck and pulled him into her chest. "I love it... You're so sexy, Michael." She whimpered her words.

Her legs pulled back... his arms keeping them in place... he, kissing her neck as he wiggled his cock to and fro inside her pussy. She panted... she purred... she gasped... she loved it... for 10 or more minutes, until...

"I'm cumming," she squeaked. She snatched his neck and pulled him into a crushing hug. "Yeep!" Quaking beneath him. When she recovered, he knelt, pushed her legs forward, placed his hands on her thighs, and sawed away at her needy pussy... long stroking. She began to squeak... she reached between her legs and felt his cock sliding in and out of her pussy. The feel of his soft, yet firm member sent her over the edge again.

"Oh, fuck......oh, God......Oh... Yeep!" She clinched her eyes... her head flailed back... her fists clinched the sheets... her toes curled in the air... she quivered and quaked... her breasts wobbled... her brain and body overwhelmed with exquisite pleasures. "Oh fuck, Michael... you're so sexy, Baby... Yeep!"

Five more orgasms from his wife, he flipped her onto her tummy... knees outside her legs... positioned his cock on her pussy... slipped inside... tapped her cervix... a hand on her lower back and another on her shoulders...

"Do you like this, Pretty Girl? Do you like being fucked while pinned down?"

"Yes, Michael... Fuck me up, Baby... Fuck me up."

Michael swiveled his hips and back and forth... sliding his cock to and fro inside his woman... bringing his cock to the very entrance of her pussy and slamming back through her gooey tunnel. His pubis slapping her butt cheeks as she squeaked off her pleasures.

"I love it, Michael... I love it... Yeep!"

*****

Amy purred.

Michael always gave her the orgasms she wanted... eight of them tonight. He came inside her and she could feel his cum oozing from her pussy. Now...

Her man was caressing the stretch mark on the left side of her tummy. The one the twins gave her when she was pregnant.

"It's ugly, isn't it?"

"To you, maybe. To me... It's a sacrifice. A beautiful sacrifice."

"I tried on my bikinis and I can't stand to look at it. It stands out like headlights on. A car."

"I think it's a beautiful act of love... for your children and for me. And our family. Besides, you look great in one pieces... that black one you have... What a sweet, round ass you've got, Little One."

*****

Michael stepped into Aaron's office and sat at his small conference table.

Iced teas served and sipped before the discussion.

"Aaron... First, I want to make it clear, I consider our relationship to be colleagues. Equals. I know Dad considered you a personal friend, and I would welcome the opportunity for friendship as well."

Aaron smiled and nodded.

"OK, then. Here are my thoughts and I want your feedback, candid comments, no holds barred questions."

"As your father would insist." Aaron smiled.

"I'm giving you a significant raise, Aaron. Your responsibilities are now, generally, equal to my father's before he died. And more."

Aaron arched an eyebrow. "More?"

"Yes, Sir. Here are my thoughts. I want the opportunity to be briefed on all major projects... At a minimum, to be informed and the potential to ask questions and make suggestions."

"It will happen." Aaron began taking notes.

"I have to address my own business along with M&T. I want to explore the prospect of M&T and Woods Masters as a merger. Mr. Masters has already agreed to a merger, in principle. In fact, he's looking to sell his portion of the firm, wanting to spend more time with Olivia and his family. And, he's already released a great amount of control to his sons on the real estate side. I need your staff to evaluate Woods Masters for a fair buyout for Mr. M. and for the merger. Perhaps an outside accounting firm or investment bank to validate... This is to be done as though I have no influence. I do not want to explain to clients that figures were inflated or deflated and the suggestion of cheating clients."

Aaron was nodding as he took notes.

"I also want to explore converting the LLCs into a single dividend paying corporation."

Aaron arched an eyebrow as he continued to take notes.

Michael waited until he looked up from his notes. He smiled.

"I need a staff member to assist me in reaching out to both M&T and Woods Masters clients. I'm going to make good on my promise to meet with clients."

Aaron nodded and smiled as he began writing again.

"Dad's Cessna."

Aaron finished his last note and leaned back in his seat.

"I would like to sell the plane and buy a larger Cessna. One that seats ten to twelve. I want to explore utilizing the plane for both myself and staff for business trips. And, a pilot... Full time. I would like to see a staff member assigned to this project to evaluate the costs versus benefits and reporting to both you and me. I don't want this to be a money pit, but a useful tool for the company, and, a personal benefit for me and my family. You and your family, too."

"Perfect," Aaron replied, as he returned to his note pad.

Michael waited until he was finished... "And now... Traci."

Aaron nodded as he looked up from his note pad. "I have Luke Thomas standing in. He's good. And, I've asked him to report weekly on the status and activities of the equities and insurance group."

"Is he permanent, or do you have someone else in mind?"

"I had plans to solicit the position, but I'm waiting on you. Do you have someone in mind?"

"The decision is yours and yours alone, Aaron. But... I would ask, if you are considering multiple candidates..."

"Give me their names." Aaron reached for his pen.

"Kylie Stevenson and Maggie Grayson."

"Kylie? Mmm," as he continued to write. "I would have thought... you would give her the responsibility in Dallas. And, Maggie." He paused. "She needs more experience, Michael. Maybe later, but not now."

Michael nodded. "Consider each of them for interviews... Please? For the experience of working with and getting to know you, if nothing else."

"Done."

"And last, the equities group. I've looked at the portfolio."

"OK," Aaron responded with a sly smile. "Too conservative?"

"Yes," Michael drew out his reply... a little surprised at the question.

"Your father was pressured by many of his older clients, years ago, to maintain a conservative balance. Traci and I both urged him to consider the modern tech markets... to speak with the clients about the forward future of the firm. But candidly, I'm pretty sure your father was like minded with the clients I mention. He did let Traci invest small amounts in the FANGs."

"I saw that... couldn't Dad see how well they were performing?"

"He did... but, like I said. The clients." Aaron arched an eyebrow and cocked his grin.

Michael rose from his seat and walked to the window overlooking the street below. He could see the top of the famous ice cream plant in the distance.

Aaron noticed he did this just like his father... rising from his seat to look out the window. Aaron gently shook his head and smiled at the familiar likeness.

"Suggestions?"

Aaron stood next to him. "Hire an experienced equities sales person who has an established clientele. Bring in younger investors who aren't afraid to take a little risk. Balanced of course. Perhaps offer clients the opportunity to focus some of their investment in M&T with products which have more risk, potential for more reward, keeping the older clients happy with their current investment."

"I like it... Do it," Michael affirmed as he faced his colleague. "I'm looking forward to seeing the products." He paused. "And now... Maggie."

Aaron arched an eyebrow... twice Maggie has been mentioned. "Is there something I need to know? Other than your father had a plan for her career? She agreed to follow it."

"Maggie idolized Dad. She was like a sister to us all." Michael turned back to the window. "I would like to see Dad's plan for her. I may want to modify it... For me, her and M&T."

Later that morning...

"Michael!"

"I like your office cuz... professional, yet personable."

"Thank you... Are you going to stop by often, like your dad?" she giggled, as she released her hug from Michael. "I enjoyed the lunch dates with him. It hurts my feelings I can't have them anymore."

"It hurts my feelings, too, Maggie," he replied with a sigh, as he sat in the chair across from her. "I'm not certain I can take Dad's place for lunches... Perhaps in the future. There is a lot to do and I don't think I will be around here much, because of it."

"I suppose I'll have to find a boyfriend to take me to lunch, then," she croaked, with a chuckle.

Michael smiled. "Dad had a plan for your career."

"Yes," she replied, tentatively.

"Are you happy with it?"

"My goal was to work for Uncle Terry, Michael. To have a career with M&T and he gave it to me. He made me work for it, too. I'm happy. I worked with Traci and other brilliant people, here, and in the regional offices. I'm learning a lot. I'm happy for the opportunities I've been given. I hope I can still be given new experiences."

"Good," he replied, smartly. "I want you to take the plan Dad had for you and offer suggestions on how to accelerate it. I would like to see you managing significant assets within the firm before you are 30. Have the plan ready by Thursday week, call my assistant in Aaron's office for an appointment, and Aaron and I will go over the plan with you. Good?"

"Michael?" Maggie looked stunned. "Are you sure?"

"I need help, Maggie," he replied as he stood. He straightened his coat and tie. "I also want to keep this business in the family, if possible." He tilted his toward her and arched an eyebrow.

Maggie rose and rounded the end of her desk to approach Michael. "Thank you. I'll have the plan ready."

*****

Michael turned as he left his father's home. He waved and smiled.

Amy was smiling this Saturday morning as she watched him leave.

He made the long walk to the stables and as he entered, Denise turned and greeted him.

"She's over there," she offered, with a nod of her head in the direction of his father's horse. "She's missed your father. Every time I let her out in the corral, she looks towards the house."

Michael nodded as he approached Denise.

"Nothing's changed, Denise," he said, as he leaned against the wall. "I haven't... well you and I haven't talked. So... just tell me what Dad wanted from you, so that I know."

She nodded. "Let me know when you want to sit down and discuss it."

"And... how did you know I was coming to see Annie?"

Denise croaked a laugh. "You're sentimental when it comes to your father. I was expecting it. Her saddle is in the tack room. It has your Dad's name on the wall next to it, and... if you let me, I'll change it. To yours."

Michael nodded as he took her hand. "You and Bill? Everything good?"

Denise smiled and nodded. "We're talking marriage. He hasn't proposed, but, I can tell he's thinking hard about it."

Michael croaked out his own laugh. "Denise, you're notorious for turning down marriage proposals. Bill's got a chance?" Sarcasm spilling from his lips.

Denise's smile turned serious. She began fidgeting with a rein hanging from a peg. She waited to answer. Without looking up... "If Bill had asked me to marry him in high school, I would've said 'yes.' He..." She looked up and turned to Michael. A tear beginning to form on her eye. "Yes," she gulped... "I've been waiting patiently for him." She nodded. "Yes... if he asks... I'm saying 'yes.'"

Michael gently squeezed her hand with a smile. "Let me know if he screws it up," he mused with sarcasm.

Moments later... Michael was lifting the saddle onto Annie, when he caught a glimpse in the corner of his eye.

"Michael?"

"Nicole? What is it?" He turned from the saddle to face the young blonde.