Love, Texas Style 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She briskly stepped forward and hugged him... her face buried into his chest.

"I wanted to thank you and ask if you wanted company. I see you're taking Annie for a ride."

Michael broke the embrace. "Of course you can come. Thank me? What it is?" He caught a glimpse of Denise behind Nicole. She looked curious... both brows arched.

"I miss Mama and Mr. Woods," she replied, as she took both of Michael's hands. "I told your dad, when we first moved here... thank you for loving my mother and sisters, and letting us live in Texas. We love it here." She gulped and paused. "We never knew our father. Mr. Woods was the first father I ever had. I couldn't have asked for a better father, and, now... I miss him and Mama. They were so happy together. We were all happy." She fell back into his chest. Her arms around his chest and back.

Michael looked up from the teenager and found Denise smiling a happy smile. She arched an eyebrow in reply.

Still in her embrace... "Thank you for asking my grandparents so we could stay with you. I've found, living with you and Amy, you're a lot like your father. I feel like I love you and Amy, too." She sniffled back a tear. "I'm happy."

Michael picked up the five feet three inches, 16 year old and hugged her. Their faces side by side. Her arms around his neck. He kissed her cheek...

"I love you, too, Nicole."

Fifteen minutes later, they were riding the east fence, looking for needed repairs.

*****

"The last one asleep. Olivia finally out like a light. Dang... she likes to stay up late."

Amy giggled from her bed. Her husband's groan; humorous. She slammed the book shut and placed it on the night stand.

Michael yanked his pajama bottoms off and slipped into the bed next to his naked, and awaiting wife. She made the suggestion after supper.

"You're pleasure, Little One," he whispered, as he kissed her neck and behind her ear. He slipped his hand under the sheet and tweaked her right nipple. He perked up and paused when a gurgle came through the baby monitor.

A few moments of silence, and Amy giggled... moving down on her man. "Sideways 69." She shoved her oozing pussy into his face and tried to swallow is cock.

They licked... sucked... hummed... slurped... bit... squeezed. They sighed... oh'd... panted... mumbled. Soon, Michael had her gasping out words he couldn't understand.

"This feels so fucking good, Baby... Yeep!" She quivered and squeezed his head between her legs. She gasped for oxygen. She pushed him away from her gooey slit, shoved him onto his back and mounted his engorged rod... balancing with her hands on his chest, below his throat. Fully inside her, she squeaked when his cock tapped her cervix.

She began sliding her pussy forward, and then backward... twirling his cock inside her. He was clenching his teeth, the sensation so intense. His hands... grasping at the sheets to prevent interrupting her movements.

Moments later... "I'm cumming, Michael... Yeep!" She collapsed into his chest... her face against his cheek... her arms around his neck... her entire body quivering and quaking in pleasure.

Finally... able to breathe... her lips near his ear... a whisper...

"I'm pregnant."

The announcement didn't take him by surprise.

What surprised him was how intense the sex became after she whispered the words in his ear.

When he growled his approval of being a father again, she turned into a tornado riding his cock. He had never seen her fuck him so aggressively. The squeaks and whimpers from her lips were so loud, he feared they would wake all six sleeping girls in the house. After two of the most intense orgasms he had seen from her, he flipped her onto her back, growled, shoved his cock into her dripping pussy and began rag dolling her. She clinched the sheets to keep from being hurled from the bed... squeaking from her lips with every forward thrust of his hips. Having orgasmed for the fifth time tonight, Michael flipped her onto her tummy, raised her hips and fucked her while on her on hands and knees. He fucked her so hard, she collapsed onto her chest as he continued hammering at her silken warmth. Not once, did she try to stop him. He lost count of her familiar cry... "I love it." It had to be a least ten or more times.

He pulled on her hair. Slapped her butt cheeks. Scratched her back. Bit her shoulder. Drew blood. Each time she uttered... "I love it."

During her seventh orgasm, he leaned over her back and whispered in her ear... "I love making babies with you, Amy." Then, he released his cum as he roared like a lion...

"I love you, Amy Woods!"

Moments later, as he huffed to catch his breath, she rolled over onto his chest and pressed her pussy mound against his semi-hard cock. She took his face in both her hands and kissed him as lovers do. She hummed as their tongues caressed each other softly and gently. She released him and placed her cheek against his chest and hummed her satisfaction.

She whispered. "To say that was intense would be an understatement." She tried to giggle, but was out of breath. Michael managed a grunt.

"I wouldn't mind it like this more often... the rough part."

"Really? I wasn't too harsh?"

"I'll let you know, but... I could have taken more of it." She paused. "I sensed you needed this. You've been frustrated for a few weeks now... since your Dad."

Michael didn't answer. He knew the answer. He rolled her onto her back and he rolled into her side... face to face... lips to lips. He looked into her eyes... just millimeters away...

"If it weren't for you, I couldn't bear what has happened to me. You are my soul now. You and Verónica, Mary, Olivia and the baby. I don't think I could breathe if it weren't for ya'll."

Amy lifted her hand to his face and caressed his cheek. She mouth the words...

"I love you."

Chapter 174

"The area of a right triangle is one half the base times the perpendicular. A right triangle is one half of a square or rectangle, also. So, to help remember the formula for the area of a right triangle, think one half of a rectangle."

Millie nodded as she applied her pencil to her math problem.

Michael watched as the pretty blonde focused... and, smiled as his one year old Olivia was imitating Millie with a crayon and a blank piece of paper, while sitting in her Daddy's lap. Then...

A happy commotion in the great room of the house. Amy squealed, "Oh my, God, Denise!"

Millie broke her concentration and left the study in a sprint. Michael snatched his daughter from his lap and made for the door, when... he was face to face with Bill... a smiling Bill.

"What the hell have you done, now?" Michael barked, with dripping sarcasm.

"They're engaged!" Amy cried, as she pulled Denise into the study. Followed by three Morrison girls and Verónica. Mary crawled in a minute later.

"We are," Bill affirmed, rattling the lock with two rings on it. "We did this three weeks ago. I couldn't wait any longer." He smiled as he turned to Denise... she smiled a happy smile in return. "I asked her this afternoon at her house. We're leaving here in a few minutes to visit her parents. And tomorrow, we're shopping for engagement and wedding rings."

Michael nodded as he gestured to his younger brother to hug him... then hugged Denise.

"Denise, I'm happy for you. After all the offers from every cowboy in central Texas, Bill finally got up his nerve."

"Thank you, Michael. I'm happy now. The long wait is over," she sighed, as she leaned over and kissed her fiancé. Then, she arched an eyebrow at Bill... Michael saw it.

"And?" Michael asked... giving each one a curious look.

Bill turned and squared up with Michael. "I want to discuss the prospect of us buying the house and land where Denise lives. Dad's estate hasn't been finalized yet, but, I was wondering how you felt about it. The plan was to sell it and distribute the proceeds."

Michael shrugged his shoulders and nodded. "Sell to you or sell to someone else... doesn't matter to me. Take your share of Dad's inheritance and buy it. I can't imagine our brothers and Emilia objecting. You, Denise, and I can call Mr. Upton and tell him."

With that, Amy squealed and stamped her feet rapidly...

"We're going to be neighbors!"

*****

Michael stepped from his bedroom into the hallway leading to the kitchen. He paused... and smiled.

Verónica broke from the other girls in the house and delivered a brown paper sack to her father... as her mother had instructed. "Your lunch, Daddy," she squeaked.

"Thank you," he sighed, as he knelt to kiss his daughter. His other daughters crawled from their mother and hugged him. "I'm going to miss you while I'm gone." All three little girls kissed his cheek, then his lips.

As he stood, he straighten his tie and coat. The Morrison girls stepped forward and hugged him, too. He kissed each of them on the cheek and they returned his kiss. Then, he extended his hand to his lover. She took it as he turned around to exit the house through the front door.

"You come back to me safe and sound, Handsome. You have girls waiting on you."

Michael nodded as he loaded his suit bag and luggage in his truck. He turned to his pretty wife... his other girls were standing on the porch a few feet away... Nora and Nicole holding Olivia and Mary.

The lovers kissed... embracing each other as they had done many times before. With passion.

"I'll call you when I get to New York."

"Yes, you will," she slurred. "And, again tonight when the girls are back from school. They want to hear from their Daddy."

He nodded and twisted his lips...

"I'm gonna miss you, Pretty Girl."

*****

"Good morning, Mr. Woods."

"Good morning, Mark. I'm looking forward to working with you and Stan."

"Likewise, Mr. Woods. Teterboro in three hours and five minutes. Weather is clear and Teterboro isn't reporting any delays. Mr. Mechlenberg and Ms. Grayson are on board and I'll take your luggage."

"Thank you."

"And, Sir. This is one hell of a plane. I saw the M2 before you sold it... hated to see it go... and well kept. But this Citation Sovereign... you're gonna love it. Fuel efficient, long distance, great avionics... Yeah... a great plane with lots of room for your family. Wheels up in five, Sir."

*****

"I remember, many years ago, Michael. Your father sat in that very seat. Where you are seated now. He and your mother asking for a chance."

Mr. Huygens paused as he peered out the window of his home office.

"So sad when I heard the news, son. The same for your mother."

"Thank you, Sir. Dad has never let me forget you. This is why I have come to you first. To honor your generosity to my parents. I, along with my siblings, have enjoyed a wonderful life with our parents, because of you."

Mr. Huygens nodded weakly. His sunken eyes and cheeks, but fight still left in his intense brown eyes. Then, his next words were a wheeze...

"I know what you have done, Michael. My staff has kept me current on your career, ever since Joyce Garza met you and told me about your plans. That Sigma deal you did... amazing. The..." he wheezed. He coughed. "Those other petroleum deals, too. Nearly 1 trillion dollars in petroleum reserves sold. You have to be one tough negotiator to do that." He wheezed his last sentence.

"Thank you. I worked hard on those deals."

"OK," he wheezed. "As you can see, I'm not in the best of health. I suppose 87 years catches up with some of us." He took a deep breath. "This is likely the last time you and I will meet, Michael. I'm a short timer, now."

"I will miss you, Sir."

"You came here to discuss my investments in your firm. Martin, will you please?"

"Mr. Woods. As Mr. Huygens attorney, he has established a trust. A trust where the account Mr. Huygens has with M&T Investments will be transferred to the trust. The trust will be managed by my firm for the benefit of some charitable organizations, along with a modest income for his children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren, to provide for their education. From the records I have, I see M&T Investments has done well for Mr. Huygens over the years. With the compounding and reinvestment, there is a sizable balance."

"Yes, Sir. There is. And I'm here to earn your trust, Mr. Suarez. I'm pleased the account will remain in my care. This account has sentimental value. It was the first one established by my parents. I would like to offer you a new prospectus for M&T Investments. We have changed our organization to a corporate structure from an LLC. We have plans on how we manage our assets, incomes, and liabilities... giving clients more a choice on how their money is invested. And, I have brought with me, Mr. Mechlenberg; a long time employee of my father, to go over the details of our new strategy."

"Martin, you'll like what this young man has to offer. I know you've seen my dossier on him. You and Michael can complete your discussions at your offices." He gasped for breath through his nasal oxygen tube. "Michael, I apologize, young man. But this old man tires quickly. Oh... the beach house at Hyannis? I'm sorry... the house will be transferred to my children. I can no longer offer your family the use of the property." He wheezed his last words.

"I will miss it, Mr. Huygens. I have fond memories with my family. I understand the circumstances."

"Again, Michael. Thank you for coming to see me. I suppose..." He paused... as he extended a bony and thin hand from his wheelchair...

"This is good bye."

*****

The last thirty minutes before touch down in Brenham.

Michael pausing from phone calls... emails... text messages. Contracts... car dealerships... hurricane damage claims for Great American Re... Embezzlement case at a bank Woods Masters owns in Tulsa, Oklahoma... Kylie was furious when she found out and is already filing charges... tough negotiations ongoing for a computer chip firm.

Twelve, high value clients of his father, in five days. New York, Boston, Philadelphia, Nashville. Michael.... Grateful each one chose to stay with M&T. Each one, complimentary on his new plan for the firm and his quick rise to the top with his own firm. They expressed confidence in such a young man. Grateful Aaron Mechlenberg was his right hand man.

And Maggie... She came along at Michael's request. To gain the experience. To gather data, answer questions, and to rub shoulders with the wealthy elite of the country.

And now... home.

Fast approaching at 575 miles per hour, he imagined his arms around his family. The warm embrace of his lover. Her lips kissing his... The cheerful and innocent faces of his daughters... begging their Daddy to hold them. The pretty blondes of his step mother, waiting their turn to greet him. Amy had sent photographs of Denise's engagement ring. Bill... getting married. "Hmm," he mumbled.

Then... Mark keyed the intercom...

"Ten minutes to touch down. Take your seats with your seat belts fasten, please. Remain seated with your seat belts fastened until we come to a complete stop at the hanger. Thank you."

Later that evening...

He received the greeting he imagined on the plane...

And more.

*****

"I was wondering if I could get my drivers permit."

Michael was caught by surprise... while walking back to the house from the stables with the Morrison girls. They had taken an early morning ride together.

He suddenly realized, he had a 16 year old daughter... and she didn't have a driving permit? He blinked.

"Catch me up on why you don't already have a permit." He frowned at his foster daughter as they walked.

"Mama said I had to wait until I was 17. And, then, she said she would buy a used car, not only for me, but Nora and Millie to use when the time comes. She said when I went to college, I would have to pay for a car myself." She stopped on the back porch before entering the house. Nora and Millie stopped beside him and waited patiently for the conversation to continue. "I had plans to get a job after school and on weekends, but then..." She paused and looked down. "Mama."

Michael saw the other girls looking up at him. He smiled a comforting smile.

A few moments later, they all were in Michael's study. Either sitting or standing near the desk. Amy joined them with her daughters following along.

"OK," he began, directing his words to Nicole... and indirectly to her sisters. "Get the process started to get your permit. I won't make you wait until your 17. You will learn to drive from a professional driving teacher at the driving school on Lockhart Street."

"Yes," Nicole hissed, with a fist pump and a smile.

"You start looking for a job... now. And..." he firmed his tone. "Your work at school suffers?" He paused and shook his head. "Never mind... I shouldn't have to worry about you and school. You haven't made a B since you arrived in Brenham." He shook his head again.

Nicole nodded with a sassy smile.

Michael furled his brow and then... "No," he groaned. He squinted, slightly. "Never mind... I mean, no, you're not getting a job." Nicole looked surprised and was about to speak. "Your mother... left you and your sisters a considerable sum for your education." He stood from his chair for the window of his father's study. The window looked out across a grove of live oaks on the other side of the front yard. He turned to his foster daughter and gestured with his hand to come to him.

"Your father used to do that when we spoke to him in here," she offered, as she gently took his hand. "Look out the window, I mean. Just like you did just now."

Michael chuckled as he looked down on the pretty blonde. "I suppose for you and me, the apple..."

"Doesn't fall too far from the tree." Nicole hugged her handsome guardian. Amy beamed with Mary in her arms.

"OK," he began. "Let's think about this one. For you, Nicole. Discuss it later if you like. You continue your success in school... continue your success in barrel racing... help Amy around the house and with your sisters... and... when Denise needs help. An allowance." He gestured to his other blondes to come to him. "An allowance for each of you, also... Under the same terms." The girls squealed their approval. "Each month, you and I will all sit down to discuss your past work, school included, and I will pay each of you based on your successes. Next week, each of us will go to the bank and open joint accounts, with Amy, too. Then, budgets, savings, expenses. We'll go over each of your plans, so when the time comes, you'll have money for college and beyond."

"And, he knows how, girls," Amy added as she took her husband into a hug. "He was a wealthy man when I met him in college."

*****

"I want to take Nicole to Penn. To see the campus and opportunities there. To see those dorms and buildings her mother saw. And... I want to do it before the baby is too big and the doctor says I can't fly anymore."

"And, I see your mind working, Pretty Girl."

Chapter 175

"Mr. and Mrs. Woods. This is a wonderful endowment you have given the University."

Amy and Michael smiled cordially and nodded.

"We wanted to honor Traci, Dean LaCroix," Amy replied, with her unique and happy smile. "So her memory would last beyond her daughters. Traci effected all our lives when she married Terry. She brought him out of his depression over the loss of his first wife."

"Yes. Mr. Woods certainly made a name for himself and fortunate for us," he chuckled. "He hired Traci Johannsen Morrison; one of our best students to graduate from the University of Pennsylvania and the Wharton School of Business. Many of us remember her during her early years of undergraduate and graduate studies. It broke my heart to hear the tragic news of her death and the death of her husband." He shook his head as he paused. "I will make certain the $10 million endowment you have offered will go to a memorable cause and will affect as many students and faculty as possible. I will consult with you, of course, before the decision is made."