Love, Unexpected

Story Info
Unexpected love - on his birthday.
3.7k words
4.63
7.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Go to work, go home, eat whatever you can find, do mundane task around the house. If there's time, watch a little TV then go to bed. Next day, repeat. That was his life. Divorced, alone, no kids, comfortable, though far from rich lifestyle, he was in his 50's now. In fact, this was his last day as a forty-something, and the next day, he would be 50. Sad part was, there was no one to celebrate it with. He would be alone on his birthday.

He wasn't sure what he was going to do. He mowed his lawn that evening, so he wouldn't have to over his "special" weekend. Though it was highly likely he would spend the day much as he always did, though binge watching Game of Thrones instead of any house work. Perhaps he would splurge and order something fancy from one of those food delivery services. He just didn't know.

As he lay down that night, he had no idea what the next day would bring. Setting an alarm, even though he had taken the day off, he drifted off to sleep, and a couple hours later, as he dreamed of all the what-if's in his life, he silently turned 50 years of age.

His alarm went off and he reached over, laying there and staring at his ceiling for a few moments, his hand idly drifting to his cock. To his surprise, he was slightly hard. That last dream must have been something hot, though he couldn't remember what it was. He rarely had that "morning wood" once so common in his life. Year's of poor choices in regards to food and exercise had seen to that. He was trying now, he had lost weight, and was starting to feel better about himself. He still had a ways to go, but it would happen. He just didn't know if he could wait.

With a sigh, he pulled himself out of bed, and went to the shower. No, he would not masturbate, not today, not yet anyway. Who knows, he may decide to really splurge and do something way out of character for him, he may just call an escort. He had browsed listings on the internet before, but had never followed through. He had once when he was younger. It had cost him 150 dollars for 10 minutes of mediocre sex with a semi-attractive woman who had zero personality and seemed more interested in just getting it over with than anything else. No, he probably wouldn't do that today.

Showered and shaved, he decided to actually put on jeans instead of his normal sweat pants for the day. Even choosing a nice shirt. Still, comfort was key, and he made sure of that. There comes a point in one's life where comfort always trumped style. He was at that point.

He decided to go out for breakfast that morning, and get his favorite, pancakes. He hated trying to make them, never could get them flipped at the right time without making a mess. So instead he would go to a local diner and have pancakes and maybe some bacon. He could worry about his diet later, and maybe he just wouldn't tell his Doctor about this one little splurge.

The bored looking waitress took his order, and soon brought him his coffee, and he sipped at it as he glanced at the headlines on his phone. Sighing, he switched over to a game app instead. He really didn't want to read about all the crap happening in the world, not today. He glanced around at the other diners in the restaurant. An elderly couple who came in most every morning. Some business types starting their power day with a power breakfast. Couple blue collar workers, and in the booth next to him, a striking woman. He did a double take nearly spilling his coffee as he noticed her.

She had long, raven hair that spilled down over her shoulder, and was casually glancing over the menu as she sipped her coffee. She had an air of confidence that he rarely felt anymore. She was dressed casually, a light summer frock, sandals on her feet. She was maybe in her mid-late 30's, possibly even early 40's, he really couldn't tell. She had smooth alabaster skin, but it was her eyes. They were dark, mysterious, filled with wisdom and knowledge. In his mind he imagined her as someone very powerful. Someone rich. Though what someone like that would be in this two-bit diner he had no idea. Then, he noticed she was looking at him as he gaped at her like a moron.

Coughing, he looked down shyly, but was that a grin he noticed before glancing away. When he dared to look again, she was gone, her coffee, menu, everything. Then he felt a tap on his shoulder and looking up, there she was.

"Mind if I join you?" Her voice had that rich, full flavor of experience, just the right amount of sultry, without being slutty. He gulped, and just nodded dumbly, and she quietly slid into the seat opposite him.

The waitress came and she just said, "I'll have what he's having."

"Pancakes and bacon?" The waitress asked.

"Sure, why not, sounds like a day to splurge, don't you think?" That last directed at him, and all he could bring himself to do was nod again. His mouth had suddenly gone very dry, and he reached to the water he had asked for with his coffee and took a long drink.

When the waitress had left, the mysterious woman reached across her hand, long, tapered fingers, manicured, but not at all delicate he realized. This was a woman who worked with her hands. He took the hand offered, and completely unsure of himself, shook as she spoke:

"My name is Maria, how about you, handsome?"

Handsome? No one had called him handsome in years. I mean, he hadn't let himself go, and was always freshly showered and shaved, he wasn't the ripped stud walking out of a gym five days a week, but ..."John," he responded, as her eyes captured his and held him there, and he suddenly felt as if his entire world was right there in that booth. The rest of the world sort of disappeared to his mind anyway.

"A pleasure to meet you, honestly, I was thinking today was going to be boring, but something tells me, it just might be better than I expected," She smiled in a mischievous way and gave his hand a squeeze.

"It's my birthday," Why had he blurted that out? Why would she care? He blushed, and started to say something but she interrupted him.

"Your birthday? Really? Well, then we simply have to make it an amazing day. I know we just met, but I insist on paying for breakfast, and after that, we will plan a day to remember, how old are you?"

"Fifty," he shyly responded.

"A truly special birthday indeed! Yes, today, you will place yourself into my hands and I will make sure that this milestone is special indeed!"

After that announcement, the waitress arrived with their orders and they both dove in to their respective pancakes with gusto. He wondering just what she had in mind, and she smiling at him in that mischievous way he had already come to adore.

After their breakfast, she led him off to her car. A sleek little sedan. He had walked to the diner, so didn't have to worry about his own. As they drove off he wondered briefly about the wisdom of driving off with a complete stranger, but then, she was taking the same chance he was. She looked over at him when they were stopped at a red light, and shook her head.

"First, salon visit, then a new outfit I think!" She pulled into a little salon and took him in. She discussed what she wanted with the stylist, and soon he was surrounded. His hair was washed, trimmed, styled, he was shaved a second time that day, and two other girls gave him a manicure and a pedicure, something he'd never had before. Thankfully, she didn't have them color his hair, as the stylist seemed affronted at the idea stating that the salt and pepper look he had was distinguished, but it was definitely styled in a much more modern way. Still, he wasn't unhappy with it.

After that, she took him to a men's boutique and he was measured, stripped and changed into a sleek pair of slacks, and a very nice polo shirt, perfectly matched, something he was never good at. A light windbreaker jacket completed the ensemble, and he wondered just how much this was all costing, though she just shushed him and smiled, "I told you, it's my treat. Every man deserves to be pampered on his birthday!"

After that, it was lunchtime and she took him to a posh little bistro downtown where they ate fancy little sandwiches and a salad. They talked more and he learned that she was happily retired from the job she had worked for 20 years. She was 38, and was quite comfortable with her life. Never married and had no kids. She seemed genuinely interested when he spoke of his one failed attempt at marriage and reached over to hold his hand and whispered softly, "Not all women are like that." He blushed and nodded, not having had that experience.

Soon after lunch, they were back at it. They went horseback riding, which made him very nervous, but she got him through. They took a late afternoon stroll beside a beautiful lake, where she took his hand, and didn't let it go the entire time. It was nice walking with a beautiful woman, holding her hand, and chatting away about everyday things as if it was the most natural thing in the world.

They had dinner in a fancy restaurant, five stars. Four courses, and he was stuffed by the end of it. After paying the bill and walking to her car, she stopped him before letting him climb in and leaned close, kissing him softly on the lips, one hand curled around the back of his neck to play idly with the hairs there as her tongue gently explored his lips, her other hand boldly came right up between his legs and massaged his cock through the slacks.

Breaking the kiss she looked into his eyes and said, very seriously, "I hope you know you are coming home with me and spending the night, maybe a couple nights. We shall see."

All he could do once again is nod dumbly, his words stolen by that sensual kiss. As they drove to her apartment, he idly wondered if this was some surprise set up, but then remembered, he really didn't have any friends that could have afforded any of this. So, he could not begin to understand just how he had come to be so lucky.

Arriving at her apartment, she took his jacket and pushed him to a plush sofa, then went into the kitchen, returning with two glasses of sparkling champagne. He wasn't a big drinker, and honestly the half glass of wine he had had with dinner was more than he was used to, but she toasted his birthday and placed a hand on his knee, leaning in to kiss him again after they drank. And that is when he couldn't keep from asking, something he was afraid to ask, but had to at this point.

"Why did you do this for me? A complete stranger?" She looked at him, then looked down and drank the rest of her champagne.

"Why not?" She asked back. "You looked so lonely sitting there, and the way you looked at me when you noticed me, made me feel beautiful."

"You are beautiful," he said simply.

"Oh, men have told me that for years, but then they look at me, and they see breasts, or hips, or legs, trust me, men have told me I am beautiful for years, but when they look at me, all they see is sex. All they have is lust in their eyes, but not you. You looked at me like you genuinely appreciated the sight of a beautiful woman, and that intrigued me. I had to get to know you better. Finding out it was your birthday, just made it that much more special."

He looked down then, and drained the glass, "I can't say I didn't feel some lust looking at you, but honestly, that wasn't the main thing. Your eyes were enchanting."

She smiled and leaned in close, cupping his cheek in one hand and whispered, "And what do my enchanting eyes tell you right now?"

"That you have ensnared me, captured me totally and I am yours," He found he meant those words with all his heart.

She laughed with delight and kissed him again, "Perfect, I think you know by now, I am not one to take no for an answer." She then stood and took his hand. He rose holding her hand and she moved right up close to him, pressing her body to him and said, "Tonight, my dear birthday boy, you get to unwrap me." She then kissed him. Not the simple kisses they had shared so far, not, this was a soul-stealing kiss, deep, passionate. When she broke the kiss, he stood there dumbly as she stepped around him and headed off to her bedroom with a quick, "Come, birthday boy, time to unwrap your gift."

He followed her eagerly into her dimly lit bedroom. She lit a couple candles then stood next to the bed and looked back at him over her shoulder, the soft light glinting in her dark eyes, "What do you want to unwrap first?"

He looked her up and down, and she smiled, "Mmm, now that look of lust, I don't mind at all...." He stepped up to her, and reached around, taking hold of her blouse, and lifting it up. She raised her arms and he slipped it off her, letting it float the the floor as he unsnapped her bra and slipped it off her shoulders, his hands coming around to close around her full, firm breasts, just the slightest sag to them, but that made them even sexier to him. He kissed her neck softly, as he massaged her breasts. Her hands came back and rubbed his hips as she tilted her head to the side, giving him full access to her neck, and arched her back to his hands, moaning softly.

Soon he turned her around and she pulled off his shirt and they embraced. Her breasts mashed to his chest as their lips met, she kept her eyes open, and he found himself unable to look away from them as her hands squeezed his bottom playfully as they kissed. His own hands ran over her perfect ass and cupped each cheek, lightly squeezing.

Then he unzipped her skirt and she moved her lips around kissing his neck, then his earlobe, she captured that sensitive bit of flesh and sucked and nibbled on it gently making him shudder with delight as he pushed her skirt over the roundness of her ass, and felt it fall away. Her panties were silky, black and as she continued to devour his ear, he could feel his hardness straining at his pants.

That is when she broke the kiss and whispered, "My turn, lover." She knelt down smoothly, and with practiced hands, soon had his belt and pants undone and around his ankles. She slowly took down his underwear, and grasped his turgid member in her hand, stroking it softly. He wasn't huge, slightly above average at about 7", but he was thick, and she licked and kissed the head softly as her other hand came up and massaged his full, swollen balls. She moaned happily as she engulfed the head of his cock, and soon had the entire length buried in her throat. She held there for a few seconds, the first woman to ever do that for him, and then slowly backed up, before beginning a slow bobbing motion that drove him wild.

He carefully got his shoes off using his feet and his pants, pushing them out of the way as she went down and bathed each of his balls in her warm, invited mouth, before licking wetly back up to the tip, and sucking him in again. She seemed to know just when to squeeze the base of his cock, and keep him from any premature issues. It had been a while since he had last been with a woman, and he had never been a fast release type of guy, but the after everything he had been through with this woman, he found himself more excited than he had ever been in his life.

Soon though, she stood up and lay back on the bed, and whispered, "Time to explore your gift, lover."

She didn't need to ask, he was down, kissing her, kissing her neck, down over her breasts, he savored each one, kissing them all over and spending long minutes just suckling each nipple, squeezing them, fondling them. Her tummy, his tongue danced along her tummy, tasting all of her as she writhed beneath him, her fingers brushing through his hair, not pushing him, letting him go at his own pace. Down her tummy, he licked around her naval, and she giggled slightly when he hit a ticklish spot, but then he was there, he was staring into heaven.

She spread her legs for him, and he felt the floor against his knees at the side of the bed, as he looked into her glorious flower. Neatly trimmed pubic hair tickled his nose as he leaned in close and inhaled her scent. His hands caressed her firm thighs and soon, he parted those lips, and tasted her, tasted every part of her. His tongue danced along those petals, kissing, licking, sucking on them. Soon, her fingers did close in his hair and she pulled him to her clit, and he sucked there, long, hard, his teeth lightly nibbling on that hardened bud of pleasure. She writhed, moaning, her legs wrapping around his head as her hips lifted to his lips.

Soon she pushed and he slipped back down her slit, his thumb taking over her clit as his tongue pushed deep inside her. Stretching it to its limit to try to taste as deep into her as he could, and then he felt it, felt her arch upwards, felt her grind her hips against his face, felt the sudden gushing of the sweetest fluid to ever touch his tongue, he drank greedily of her cum as she cried out in ecstasy, gripping him tightly until she finally relaxed and urged him up to her. He climbed up on the bed, and she turned around under him and pulled him to her lips, kissing him deeply, tasting herself on his lips and whispering, "That was amazing truly amazing."

Her words filled him with a confidence he had never possessed, and soon, he was spreading her open once more and this time, with a control he never had, he didn't just thrust into her, no, he slowly entered her. He savored each inch as it was enveloped inside the tight, heated confines of her slick channel. Her legs came up and around him and her lips once more devoured his as he entered her. Her body pressed tightly to him, he could feel her nails dig into his shoulders. Then he felt it, he reached full penetration. Her slick, wet pussy seemed to ripple along the length of his shaft.

He felt her lips on his ear then, and hotly she urged him, "Fuck me, now, my handsome stud."

And he did. He fucked longer and harder that night than he believe he ever had in his life. His hips moving in perfect unison with hers, their bodies joined as one. He felt her shudder and moan, writhing under him several times as he alternately slowed and sped up the pace until she finally grabbed his ass and dug her nails in and hissed, "Just like that, hard....harder, fuck me..."She cried out as he obliged and begin to thrust in just the indicated position she wanted and soon their passion reached a fevered crescendo and soon both dived over the edge together.

He felt her pussy grip his shaft, He felt her wetness gushing out, soaking him as he felt his cock expand in that oh so familiar way, then pulse as he came, deep inside her. Gasping, they held each other, their hearts beating fast, their bodies slick with sweat and glistening in the candle's glow.

Soon, he turned to his side, slipping out of that warm slice of heaven, and she followed him curling up beside him to cuddle close and whispered, "Was it all you imagined?"

"Yes, we should have done this years ago."

"Yes, we should have, John. We've known each other so long, and I think that was our stumbling block. I think I have loved you, even when you were married to that thing, but I have always loved you."

"Me, too, but it just seemed we never had the timing right until now, so glad you remembered my birthday. I was confused about the plan you had, but, I am so glad I went along with it. It has truly made me love you even more."

"So, are you ready to dive in again? Not marriage, no, but a loving committed relationship with a strong-willed woman who will bring out the best in you and you in her?"

"Yes, my darling, I think I am finally ready. Thank you for remembering me, thank you for everything."

"You're welcome, my love. Let's rest now. I will be expecting a round two quite soon!"

He moaned sarcastically and she laughed, and then grasped his cock in her hand, "this is mine now, trust me, I won't let it go unused!"