All Comments on 'Love Unexpected Ch. 04'

by RomancebyFaye

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
alexandra36alexandra36almost 13 years ago
So cute!!

By the time Paul had parked, helped Derek out of the truck and the pair had walked towards the door, neither were looking at each other or speaking.

This was so cute!! I could feel the embarrassment from the both of them. Shy and soooo innocent too!! Awwwww.....sooooo cute!!

Loved this chapter...so cute, sweet, and just feel good chapter. Anyway, does Paul have anger issues, maybe? LOL. Will John become a problem? Ummm, after you're done with this story, I think, you should do a story for John. :) I think he's a great friend and deserves his own story. Just a recommendation.

Again, loved the details and the slow build up...very, very nice and truly enjoyed reading it. Great job!!

Keep on writing and CHEERS! (:

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66almost 13 years ago
More please

They are so adorable... Well done and written more please....

d927d927almost 13 years ago
Ready for more!

These guys are so cute together! I love how Paul is dominant and gentle at the same time. Even though they haven't known each other long, it really does seem like they are in love! I can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
sweet and sexy

i have loved the series so far. can't wait till the rest of the series come out. i would be totally head over heals for derek, just my type. keep on writing.

nomoretears00nomoretears00almost 13 years ago
LOL, I agree!

They have a special spark! This has been a great series, and one that I have enjoyed. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Love the fast pace of the chapters being posted

Keep up the Good work

SusukiRedd99SusukiRedd99almost 13 years ago
Cant wait for more!

I love this couple~~~~~

poshbillionaireposhbillionairealmost 13 years ago
Delicious stuff

Testing the integrity of the headboard... priceless!

julrijulriover 12 years ago
Oh my!

Too good! Im waiting for the shoe to drop! Say it isn't so!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous