All Comments on 'Love Vanished Pt. 03 - Redemption'

by prinnavea

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I stopped reading when it became evident that she was going to duck James

Shortly after introducing his character.

If I want interracial bullshit, I’ll go to IR, not LW. And definitely not when she’s a single mom. Out this on IR, or Romance; or even non-erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Trouble with pronouns.

" He had shown and taught the children and I many things" is wrong. Between him and I is wrong. You would not say he taught I many things. Learn subject and object pronouns.

AMerryman 2.0

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
An off color story.

What difference does it make what race anyone is? Glad she ended up content and secure. Too contrived and perfect landing for her and the children. Should have been in Fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I'm not even sure what the !@#$ this was. The first chapter was ok, then it went into the shitter in the second and this was just a complete cluster!@#$.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

she should have not did what she did to him in the first place

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Confusing. Henry just up and left at some point?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userprinnavea@prinnavea
Small town country boy I am. I grew up, got married, 3 kids. I am good with my hands, being mechanically inclined, can fix just about anything. If it is broke, as grandson would say, arms flailing, palms up, "I FIX!' oh! just to let you know the profile name ' Prinnavea' mean...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES