All Comments on 'Love with a Married Woman'

by Sincerelyyours000

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Interesting introduction to a sexy woman

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Cheating skank slut and stupid kid who thinks with his wrong head. Hope hubby gives both of them an attitude adjustment but clearly author writes about husbands who are sissy wimps.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

If a marriage is dead, then just end it. Married women should be off limits to anyone, even if the marriage is dead. So hopefully in part two they will tell Stan about being lovers and he divorces her and then finds a co ed to marry. Meanwhile the two lovers end up in a trailer park with 10 kids to feed, but its okay they are still happy, even though the boy is cheating on the woman.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x9 months ago

If you know it's Part 1, put it in the title.

\

Don't say it's a true story, e don't believe you!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

"To be continued with Part 2, "

.

No chapter # in the title to warn this wasn't a complete story before opening it ALWAYS earns an automatic rating of 1.

Sincerelyyours000Sincerelyyours0009 months agoAuthor

Part 2 of this should be posted very soon. I've learned a lot about this category since posting this story, specifically that there's a group of people that will review bomb any story posted in LV that includes adultery. With that in mind, Part 2 is going to be posted in "First Time," and I've actually asked for this part to be moved over there as well, although I have a feeling that's not going to happen. And so I've learned my lesson and will not post anything remotely involving adultery in this category again.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Sound like the marriage is broken. Make her end it with the best sex of her life!!!

ilikeskin69ilikeskin699 months ago

Very good I alway dream of theolder lady....

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I agree with the others. If the story will have more than one chapter put it in the title. As for the content. Had you done a bit more research you would have known stories like this one are rarely received well. So, stop whining and telling lies about how it's a true story. It's porn site for cryin' out loud, no one believes you.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story. Ignore the haters. They come to a sex story site expecting Barbara Cartland. Unbelievable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSincerelyyours000@Sincerelyyours000
9-19-23. Thanks for all feedback and kind words from everyone. I know many are waiting for the next (and last) chapter for Dying Wish, and I appreciate the interest, but I've been bogged down with too much irl to sit down and write it. I do have a rough idea of what it will ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES