Love with a Married Woman Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gabi got out of bed and I froze for a bit until she looked back and noticed my confusion.

"What, is something wrong, Andy?"

"No, I just... I was hoping you'd want me to join you," I finally replied sheepishly. I tried to sound to mature and cool, which sometimes worked for me, but more often I came across like this, sounding like a dopey eighteen year old. Gabi just laughed at me in response, and I can't say that I blamed her.

"Come with me, you silly boy," she said in a lighthearted taunt, extending her hand out for me to take. I did feel a little foolish as she led me out of the room and down the hallway to the bathroom, but those feelings quickly subsided as I took in being able to witness Gabi breathtaking figure for the first time in complete daylight.

Like the rest of the house, the bathroom was oversized and upscale, and the shower itself was equally so, made of granite or some other fancy material. Maybe it's because I always had sex on my mind back then, but the first thought I had when I saw it was that it looked like an ideal shower for a couple in love to share together. I knew that Stan and Gabi had built this house from scratch, with her picking out almost all the furniture and designs. The shower included one side that had a built in seating bench, which I could absolutely imagine Gabi choosing with amorous intentions in mind. Little examples like this reminded me that, regardless of what had happened afterwards, Gabi had gone into her marriage with the goal of making it all work. I probably should have felt more guilt for coming between her and her husband, that's my cross to bear, but I did feel empathy at times, and it was a little sad to know that the relationship Gabi had with Stan had not come anywhere close to what she hoped for or expected.

I focused my attention again to my beautiful siren, my muse, her hips swaying seductively back and forth as she led me to our next chamber of love. Gabi could have been an actual siren by this point for all I cared, after the bliss I'd felt with last night I could die now and be a happy man. Of course that didn't happen, as instead she went into the shower and turned on the water to let it get hot and then came back to me outside. The look on Gabi's face had changed noticeably from the faux irritated one that had led me like a puppy-dog following behind her to one that was unmistakably excited.

We went in after the shower was ready and Gabi set about washing me with some fancy soap that probably cost a ton of money while I stood and let her take control. I watched in silence, as she moved about with that sexy smile still covering her face as she bathed and washed me, massaging my muscles here and there and getting more than a few sensual caresses in. The only part of me she hadn't touched was my cock, and as excruciating as it was I just stood ideally by and let her do as she pleased.

"Okay, your turn," Gabi said after she was finished. Despite ignoring it with her touch, my cock was standing erect now and practically throbbing from its want of attention, but I did as I was told, moving behind Gabi and washing her shoulders. I moved slowly down, stopping for several minutes to reach around and massage her soft breasts, which were now slightly heaving with excitement, before moving further. Unlike Gabi, I had no intention of playing games when it came to genital stimulation, and when I got low enough with the washing my hand went straight to her mound, rubbing her pussy and working a finger between her soft lips.

"Oooh, baby, be careful, she's still a little sore from last night," Gabi moaned in pleasure mixed with some noticeable pain. "She," by the way, was Gabi's nickname for her pussy, which I knew by now but hadn't really heard her use in amorous conversation. To my surprise, it excited me, although when her voice was this sultry Gabi could be reading from the dictionary and it would turn me on.

After a bit of this gentle massaging, Gabi spread her legs farther apart and I knew I had the green light to finger her again, which I did gently until I could feel her becoming more and more aroused. Then, to my surprise she pulled away from my hand and leaned forward, pressing her ass against my groin and forcibly rubbing it around in circles.

"You did come to here to fuck me, didn't you baby?" she asked in a challenging voice that was equally charged with harshness and arousal.

I was so engrossed with her ass doing a lap dance style motion against my cock that I didn't even respond, prompting Gabi to speak up again.

"Come on, you lousy bastard, if you're going to fuck me, fuck me now!" she practically growled.

It took some doing to get the angle right with Gabi's height and me trying to get proper traction with my feet, but once those details were taken care of I was able to start pounding into her from behind as Gabi leaned forward against the wall of the shower for support. I loved how Gabi got into it, grunting and groaning like a wild woman while I kept hammering into her as hard as I could. I loved the acoustics of the cubicle which amplified the sounds of her screams, especially when Gabi hit her long, drawn out climax and just kept shouting over and over again that she was cumming. Gabi would tell me afterwards that she'd never cared much for shower sex in the past but that she was pretty certain she could learn to love it with me. She always had words like that of encouragement for me, and to an eighteen year old novice they meant the world. It's a big reason why Gabi still holds a special place in my heart after all these years later.

We spent some more time after that, kissing and caressing in the aftermath of Gabi's tremendous orgasm when it suddenly dawned on her that I'd hadn't cum. She soon rectified that by moving down to her knees and giving me one of her "so aggressive it was almost scary" blowjobs, which I was more than ready for this time. I just let her do as she wanted, content in knowing that Gabi could take so much pleasure in giving me pleasure, and rode it out until she locked her lips hard around my cock and let me spray all I could muster down her seemingly insatiable throat. We took some time after that to gently embrace under the massaging hot water, softly kissing and caressing one another and sharing feelings of our love like we the only two people in the world. As wonderful as the sex was, the intimate moments afterwards are what make these memories truly magical for me.

We separated for a while after as Gabi went downstairs and I went to get dressed. When I returned, she was in the kitchen whipping up a quick breakfast for us while keeping the phone wedged between her ear and shoulder as she spoke. From the bit I heard it was obvious that she was talking to Jacob.

"Yes, sweetie, Mommy misses you too, but you'll be back home tomorrow. You just do what Aunt Emma tells you until then... I love you, Jacob.... Goodbye, see you tomorrow, sweetie."

Emma was back on the phone now and they began talking.

"Andy," Gabi said, waving at me to get my attention. "Can you finish up here, I want to talk to Emma a little more?"

Gabi took her call into the next room while I took over making breakfast, and while I didn't want to listen in to their conversation it wasn't exactly difficult to guess what they would be talking about. Emma knew about everything, including that I had stayed over at the house with Gabi last night. I always felt awkward around Emma, not only because she knew our secret, but because I knew how freely Gabi gave up intimate details about her sex life. It wasn't a huge stretch for me to think she was telling Emma all about what we had done right now. I never did that with Gabi, not only because of the obvious dangers that it presented, but because I've always felt those matters were private. Unfortunately, Gabi wasn't the same way, although I do realize the irony that all of the explicit sex talk I'd had with her as friend had paved the way for us eventually being together as more.

Gabi came back into the kitchen a few minutes later and sat down to have breakfast with me.

"I'm sorry, Gabi, with everything happening I completely forgot about Jacob. He must miss you terribly."

"It's okay, he'll be fine. He brought a bunch of toys with him to Emma's and that will keep him busy. Besides, it's good for him to be around other people sometimes instead of just Mom all the time."

Gabi had conspicuously left out Stan in that comment, which I sadly understood. In the times I'd seen them together Stan hadn't shown much interest in fatherhood. I actually loved spending time with Jacob, he was such a sweet kid and I love kids in general. I haven't said much about him in this story, focusing mostly on my relationship with Gabi, but Jacob meant a lot to me too, much more than I've talked about here.

"What about you, Gabi? You must miss Jacob too. The last thing I'd want to do is keep you away from him."

"That's sweet of you, Andy, but I swear I'm fine. I spend almost all my time with Jacob anyway, so a couple of days away is nice break from the monotony."

"Besides, Mommy needs her playtime too," she added with a devilish smile.

We spent the rest of the day hanging out at the house. Gabi dug out some of her old photo albums, something she loved to do, and we looked at a couple of them as we lay on the carpet together. This was a favorite hobby of hers and she had quite of few of these heavy books collected. I'd seen a few of them before on previous visits, like one that she'd filled with pictures of her childhood growing up in Colombia. It didn't really matter what we were looking at for me though, I just loved being this close to her, spending quality time together.

The one she showed me today was new to me, filled with photos taken during her pregnancy. Maybe talking about Jacob had made her want to reminisce about those days, but she got all delighted with nostalgia and as we flipped the pages she'd comment on each photo with a story or observation.

"See what I meant about my weight?" she asked when pointing out a picture that was tasteful but showed off her figure much more prominently than the others. Gabi had often talked with pride about not gaining unnecessary weight while she was pregnant, and about how she'd regained her former shape back only two months after Jacob was born. She'd started exercising too as soon as her doctor had given her the green light, getting her body nice and firm again.

"Not just regular exercises, but, you know... woman exercises too," she added coyly. "I had to make sure 'She' was taken good care of too."

Once again, "She" was Gabi's nickname for her pussy. And I have no doubt she meant what she said, as I'd learn later on that few women were as meticulous taking care of those things as Gabi was.

"And now you're going to stretch me out again," Gabi added with a wry look.

"Um... sorry," I said bashfully.

"It's okay, silly," Gabi laughed as she gave my hair a tussle with her hand, "some types of stretching feel too good to complain about."

We went on to another album, and this one was filled with photos from Gabi's and Stan's wedding. I didn't know anything about psychology and the compartmentalization defense mechanism back then, but looking back I have to assume that's Gabi was doing that now. All I know is that both of us had talked before about how terrible cheating in a relationship was, and that both of us never completely got over the guilt of being hypocrites about it. The difference between Gabi and I was that I would never be able to look at my wedding pictures the day after having cheating on my spouse, much less show them to the person that I had cheated with. She seemed genuinely happy as she flipped through the pages though, once again adding an anecdote here and there that would make the experience more entertaining for me. It was like she was able to appreciate whatever feelings she still had for Stan, and whatever needs Stan wasn't able to provide had been shifted over to me. The whole thing felt a little weird to me, but I did my best to go along with it.

Gabi looked absolutely stunning in her wedding dress, which while still formal still provided a sensual element by being a strapless number that cupped and even seemed to push up her beautifully tapered shoulders and curvaceous breasts. I think Gabi caught me ogling her tits a bit, and casually remarked:

"They were only B's back then, but after Jacob they grew to C's. So far, they've stayed that way."

"Lucky me," I couldn't help but chime in. She actually laughed when I said that, making me wonder how much farther I could test her defenses. She'd always been the one to make a dirty joke that went a lot farther than I expected, but never with anything that hit this close to home. All I knew was that was a constantly horny teenager, and that despite all the sex I'd just had even the unlikely sight of Gabi in her wedding dress was turning me on again.

"You looked so breathtaking in that dress, Gabi, all I can say is wow..." I added, wondering how she would react. I could have spoken in a more neutral tone, but I purposely made my tone sound a lot more sexual. Now, Gabi had a bit of a temper that would sometimes come out of nowhere, so I genuinely braced myself for the worst.

"Hey, come on, no talking that way about the bride," she laughed. I could tell I'd made her somewhat uncomfortable, but not enough that it offended her. In fact, I thought I could sense a little nervous excitement in her too. Generally speaking, the best way to describe Gabi and my sex life was that we both had a distinctly kinky side, but had never found anyone who was open minded enough to explore that side of ourselves with. Of course, that would be understandable for me, since she was my first lover, but I can say now with certainty that in all the years since I've never met any woman who was even close to Gabi in this regard. Still, this was her wedding, and I knew I was pushing things by trying to get her off track from the entirely wholesome discussion we'd been having thus far.

"If you're getting this hot from the dress, you should have seen my wedding night outfit," Gabi chuckled. "Your eyes would have grown twice as big."

"I can think of something else that would have grown even bigger," I joked back.

"Oh stop it," Gabi laughed even harder now. "You're such a terrible boy." I could definitely feel her excitement now, however, so I wasn't afraid to go on.

"I would have loved to have seen your sexy wedding night clothes, Gabi, or even made love to you while you wore this dress." I could hear my own voice now being overwhelmed by my arousal, and was pleased with how surprisingly sexy my overture had been. We both paused for a few moments of silence.

"What Andy, what is it?" Gabi asked cautiously. All I could think of was the image of Gabi bent at the waist over her wedding reception table in her white gown as I hammered into her as hard as I could from behind. I know that sounds nasty, but imagination plus the horniness of youth can do that sometimes. I knew that I was taking a big risk now, but I answered her question honestly, even taking the time to describe the image of us having sex to her as explicitly as I could. Her eyes got wide in surprise, but luckily once again she didn't appear offended. Nevertheless, I still felt the need to apologize.

"Sorry Gabi, I know that's really crude of me. Everything about you excites me so much though, and sometimes my mind goes to crazy places."

"Well, I don't have the dress or nightgown anymore anyway," she said, seemingly trying to diffuse the situation. "The only thing I kept as a memento was my veil."

I became silent once more as my imagination went into overdrive, and finally I just spilled those thoughts out loud too.

"You don't how much I'd love to see you wearing that veil and nothing else, Gabi. I can't imagine a sexier sight."

"Stop it," Gabi said, with a light slap on my shoulder and another nervous laugh. "You really are a terrible boy."

"Maybe on a special occasion, we'll see," Gabi added. I didn't think she meant it, it was more of just a polite way of shutting down the topic, and that was fine by me. I knew Gabi liked it when I pushed her sexual boundaries like this, however, even if it made her uncomfortable at times. The truth is, she was often the same way with me, the main difference being that I was the "more creative" one as Gabi liked to put it.

I never brought up the topic again, so you can imagine my surprise a few months later when we were celebrating my birthday. Once again we'd managed to get Gabi's house alone for the night, and once again we had one of her sensational home cooked meals before retiring later on to her bedroom. Gabi told me she had a special present for me and to wait for her in bed, and so I stripped myself bare and sat on the edge until she appeared. The sight when she came in was something I'll never forget: a white lace garter belt and stockings set with white thong panties to go with the most stunning part, Gabi's white wedding veil pulled over to cover her face.

"Surprised?" Gabi asked.

"More like in shock," I replied.

Gabi looked and sounded nervous, enough that I knew she still wasn't sure about whether this was a good idea, but underneath it all I could tell she was excited too. She'd recalled how I'd talked about this before and wanted to make my fantasy a reality. She loved pleasing me as much as she loved me pleasing her, even if it meant taking her out of her comfort zone. It was that kind of relationship.

I still decided to take it easy though, motioning for Gabi to sit on my lap with her knees on either side of my legs. I moved her veil aside and kissed my fantasy bride slowly and softly. Gabi was still holding back a little, but if anything her unexpected demureness added to my excitement as it made her appear even more like a shy bride on her wedding night. We continued like this, gently exploring each other mouths with first our lips and eventually our tongues. I had my hands on Gabi's breasts, cupping and caressing her soft mounds while rubbing and squeezing her hardening nipples with my fingers. We did this for a while, holding and caressing one another in an expression of our love, allowing the sexual energy between us to slowly but naturally percolate. I could feel that whatever nerves Gabi had had before had slowly but surely dissipated, so much so that it didn't surprise me when she took the next initiative, moving her panties aside and sliding her damp pussy back on my erection.

She grunted and groaned now, grinding herself against my lap. We'd been with each other plenty of times by this point, tried a lot of different things, and had got to know each other's likes and dislikes. This had become one of Gabi's favorite positions, something I'm proud to say she had never tried before meeting me, and for a time I decided to let her have her way with me, alternating between grinding back and forth and outright riding me. After a while of this, Gabi really began letting loose, and I could feel her body shaking in ecstasy until she finally let out a loud wail and came. One of things I liked about this position was that Gabi almost always came first, which took a lot of pressure off me, but also because she would basically let her body go limp afterwards, telling me to do with her as I pleased to get myself off. Sometimes she'd even throw a sexy line like, "Fuck me anyway you want, Andy, make me yours," to add to my excitement. She didn't say anything this time; by now I knew that in terms of body and soul Gabi was my woman, and I knew I had the green light to continue.

Gabi hadn't wholly come down from her orgasm yet, but I knew that was okay as I led her onto all fours, which was my favorite position. I pulled her panties completely off now, leaving her in only the white garter belt and stockings, and of course her wedding veil. After her earlier uneasiness I thought Gabi might want to remove the veil, but she clearly knew how much this all meant to me and left it in place. Thankfully, it was a short one, not much more than shoulder length, but the surreal sight of that pretty white lace hanging down around her head and neck as I moved my cock into position is an image that will be ingrained into my memory for as long as I live.