Love with a Married Woman Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't ask Emma about the other man, but she did volunteer a few bits of information, like him being around Gabi's age and financially secure. Those were no doubt meant as digs at me, as Emma had warned Gabi that I was too young for her. I can't blame Emma for feeling that way, and in the end she was right. In any event, Gabi and Jacob were now staying at this other man's condo and the house was for sale. I was glad that Gabi had seemingly found someone who be the provider for her that I wasn't, although I like to believe that she would never feel as loved, in or out of the bedroom as she did with me. Call it ego if you want to, but it is something I still believe to this day.

As for Stan... despite everything I always felt a little bad for Stan. He wasn't a terrible person by any means, and in fact had always been very kind to me. Hearing the rest of his story was especially painful, because he taken his breakup with Gabi extremely hard, so much so that he was on stress leave from work and taking antidepressants. I like to think, or at least hope, that he was able to bounce back from all this eventually, as I genuinely felt no harsh feelings towards him. Of course the only completely innocent party in this story was Jacob. I always enjoyed spending time with him, and his face always lit up with glee whenever I'd come over, so the feeling was certainly mutual. He was so young back then that I can't imagine he remembered me at all afterwards, which does make me a bit sad, but is probably for the best. I truly hope his life turned out well for him despite what happened between his parents, and of course I'll always carry the guilt of knowing that I was partially responsible for it all.

This is probably not the kind of ending a story like this usually gets, but it the true one. All I can say is I'm happy with the life I'd had since and still cherish my memories of Gabi to this day. The love, the laughs, the joy we shared was all very real to me. I hope life has been equally good to her and that she's able to look back on our time together as fondly as I do.