Love with a Married Woman Ch. 02

Story Info
Young man and married woman have their affair.
11.8k words
4.65
11.2k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/27/2023
Created 08/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story picks up immediately after the events of Ch. 01, so reading that part first is strongly recommended. Also, this series involves an extremely explicit account about a married woman having an extramarital affair, something I tried to make clear in both the title and description of the previous chapter. If that subject matter is something you find offensive in a story that would be posted at a website like this, that's fine, but I would kindly ask that you skip both parts completely and move on to something else that isn't going to upset you.

The big evening had finally come, and I was such a bundle of nerves, but oh so excited as well. Staying in for the night or not, I thought I'd better dress up a bit, at least compared to what I usually wore, so I settled on a pair of brown dress pants and a white, sleeveless party shirt that had some cool looking blue designs on it. I knew that was the right decision when Gabi came to meet me at the front door.

"Come on in baby, make yourself at home," she said with a smile bright enough to rival the sun. Gabi gave me a quick hug, followed by the smallest of pecks on the lips.

"Go sit down at the dining table, dinner will be ready in a minute."

"My god, you look gorgeous, Gabi," I said in stunned admiration.

"Thanks," she replied with a slight chuckle. "You're looking pretty handsome too. Now get yourself seated while I bring out dinner."

"I could help if you like," I offered.

"Don't be silly, you're my guest. Sit down and I'll be right back."

I sat in amazement as I watched Gabi leave the room. She really had gone out of her way for tonight, starting with her appearance. For the first time ever, I saw her wearing a dress. It was white with red floral patterns. Although the style looked modern, it clearly had a Latina flavor to it, which included leaving Gabi's gentle shoulders and neck exposed. She also wore large red hoop ear rings unlike the studs I'd seen her wear up to now. Besides matching colors perfectly with her dress, they also had a distinctive Latin style to them. Add to that the smoky eyeshadow and clear gloss she'd applied to her lips and I was practically speechless.

I haven't said much about Gabi's background because it's not a crucial part of the story, but it would be a disservice to her not to at least mention that it was a key part of her identity. She was extremely proud of her heritage, much of which had shaped her personality. For instance, although she'd picked up some new recipes since emigrating, for the most part she stuck to traditional Colombian dishes. I also have no doubt that the internal struggles she faced in her blossoming relationship with me mostly came from her familial and cultural upbringing. As for me, attraction can assume many forms, but I've always had a special penchant for ethnic women and Latinas specifically, and so I loved any time she'd make reference or take the time to explain some cultural difference. It was more than simply that however; with Gabi, it almost felt like her ethnicity permeated through her body and soul, from the way she moved or walked to the incredibly sexy accent I'd be treated to every time she spoke.

I sat down at the table and once again marveled at the lengths she had gone to make this evening special for me. I'd eaten here plenty of times by now, but never with a set up like this. The tablecloth, plates, and silverware were all new to me, clearly the best ones she had, and she'd even dimmed the lights and set up a lit candle on either end of the table. This was something I'd expect for a graduation, an anniversary, or some other major occasion. I never would have imagined Gabi would make that kind of effort on me.

Gabi came out and we sat down for dinner. I'm not very good at remembering the names of dishes, so I won't even bother trying to guess what it was other than to say that it was three delicious courses of Gabi's old country cooking. The conversation was fairly light and relaxed throughout until we finished eating and it dawned on me that in all my self-absorbed thoughts I hadn't even asked her about Jacob.

"Gabi, where's Jacob anyway? Staying at your Mom's?"

"No, I didn't think that would be such a good idea," Gabi began, speaking with much more trepidation that I would have expected. "She knows that Stan is out of town for a few days, and asking her to take care of Jacob while I was here alone would have made her ask a bunch of questions."

"Where is he then?"

"With Emma," she answered. "He'll be with her until Stan comes back or for as long as you can stay." Emma was a fellow Colombian expat and the only real friend Gabi had as far as I knew.

"What did you tell her?" I asked, genuinely confused.

"She knows Andy... about us, about everything." I was too stunned to say anything, and after a moment Gabi continued.

"Don't worry, you can trust her," Gabi said reassuringly.

"How can you be so sure?"

"Because she's known how things have been between me and Stan for a long time now. In fact, she's been trying to convince me for months that I should try something like this."

"I only met Emma once, and I didn't get the impression she liked me much," I said flatly.

"It's nothing personal, Andy, just that she thinks that if I am going to go through with this then it would make a lot more sense to find someone older."

I swallowed my pride a little, knowing that Emma was right and that I would have likely given the same advice if I were her.

"Why didn't you listen to her?" As hard as it was for me to ask the question, my curiosity was too much for me to ignore.

"I just... from the moment we met I could tell you were a kind, loving man, and being very easy on the eyes certainly caught my attention too. As we got to know each other more, it took little time before I saw other things too, like warmth, sweetness, and humor. I knew I wanted you almost from the start, it just took time before I was sure enough to admit it to myself."

Again, I felt like a bit like a deer caught in headlights as I heard Gabi speak to me this way, not merely because of the words, but the heartfelt passion with which she had spoken them. Her admission meant a lot to me as well. Unhappy marriage or not, Gabi had never committed adultery before meeting me, which had added greatly to my feelings of guilt. Now I felt as if she had chosen me as much as I had chosen her, maybe even more so since was almost thirty and I was, for all intents and purposes, still a dumb, love-struck kid. That went a long way towards easing my conscience about what we were doing.

"Why don't you go to the living room and I'll bring us some refreshments?" Gabi asked, breaking me out of the brief trance I was in.

It was a bit of a chilly night, and I offered to get the fireplace started.

"That sounds wonderful," she smiled back. "How about I bring us some blankets from upstairs and we can lie down in front?"

She went upstairs while I went to the fireplace. It was a large, fancy gas one, but looked warm and cozy too, just the perfect addition to a romantic interlude. A while later I was sitting on the carpet in front in of the blazing fire when Gabi came down the stairs with a fluffy blanket for me. Hers was wrapped around her, and while it covered everything my anticipation of what she had planned next had my heart pounding.

Gabi handed me my blanket and then, standing in front facing me, let her blanket fall around her ankles. She was wearing a red teddy, a mixture of sheer and lace, with tiny ornamental bows around the edges. I was overwhelmed with how amazing Gabi looked, although for one fleeting moment I pondered the design. It had a distinct Valentine's Day look to it, making me wonder if this was something Gabi had worn before for Stan. I didn't care about that at the moment though; if he was too dumb to realize what a hot, sexy wife he had that wasn't my problem.

"Well, what do you think?" Gabi asked with the spiciest of smiles.

I lunged forward and wrapped by arms around Gabi's legs. The V-shaped cut of her outfit left most of her hips visible, and once I was close enough used my lips to hungrily kiss the exposed area on either side of her pussy. The excited scent from her mound was already driving me crazy, however, and within moments my lips wantonly sucking on her lace covered mound.

"Oooh, somebody's hungry for dessert," Gabi playfully teased. I didn't know if she wanted me eat her pussy next, but I wasn't going to assume otherwise, and was more than anxious to do so, and so I motioned Gabi onto her back next to fire. Once she figured out what I was up to she was more than game for it, and undid a fastener somewhere that allowed the material to fall away and leave her mound completely exposed.

Obviously, this was my first time eating pussy, but like a lot of sexual topics Gabi and I had talked about it plenty of times, including her telling me little things here and there that she liked done to her. And so I tried my best to follow those instructions, licking and kissing around her vagina and gently fucking her with my tongue. It was going well, with Gabi's soft moans and cries urging me on and her firm clit begging me now to touch it. She was practically squirming now, and I knew she liked to be teased like this a little, but there was no way I was going to overdo it, so I went after Gabi's clit with everything I had.

"Oh fuck, fuck," she cried out, in a mixture of gasping and wincing. I was relentless, licking and sucking on that sweet brown clit, slowing down only occasionally to switch to my finger, which I rammed in and out of Gabi's pussy hard and fast. When she seemed close to cumming I held her thighs tight and sucked her clit hard, sending her over the edge. I loved it, all of it, from the pungent smell and taste of her pussy to the excitement of hearing her loud moans and explosive climax. Even after it was over and Gabi lay recovering I stayed with my head between her taut legs gently kissing and licking the area in and around her mound, trying to lap up the last of her juices. I already knew for certain that this was something I was going to be a lot with Gabi in the future. I couldn't get enough of eating her out and would do so for hours on end if she were to ever ask.

"There's no way that was your first time," Gabi finally said when she was able to speak again.

"I had a great teacher," I replied. There was certainly truth in that, but honestly, I've never known a woman who could get off on a tongue as easily as Gabi, so it wasn't just my burgeoning technique. The more I found about Gabi the more I would learn about how unsatisfied she was with sex life with Stan, something I've never been able to figure out even until today. She loved all kinds of sex and was fully in tune with her body sexually. Unless there's something physically wrong, women like that aren't typically too hard to please.

I'd taken my shirt off prior to laying between Gabi's thighs, but now I stood up and began removing the rest of my clothing. Gabi lay on her back, watching me intently before speaking up:

"Andy, come kneel next to me," she purred. "Let me suck your cock."

As appealing as that sounded, being so close to Gabi's leaking pussy had me thinking about only thing, how badly I wanted to fill it with my dick.

"You want to fuck me now, don't you?" she asked, seemingly reading my mind.

"Yes, I can't wait any longer. I need this, I need you."

I managed to get the rest of my clothes off now, and was moving towards Gabi when she spoke up again:

"This is sweet and romantic and everything Andy, but I want the first time you fuck me to happen in my bed," Gabi said with conviction.

"Our bed," Gabi then added softly, correcting herself.

Of course, I wasn't going to be one to argue, so I picked her up in my arms and headed for the stairs to her bedroom. Like the rest of the home's decor, the bed was big and luxurious, cozy and inviting. All I could think about though was Gabi, my overwhelming hunger to be with her, to be inside her. She'd been consumed with those same feelings of lust, and after only a minute or so of our naked bodies writhing together as lovers on the bed she took the initiative of moving onto her back and spreading her legs wide for me.

"Come on baby, it's time," she breathed heavily.

Some things in life you only get to experience once, which is what makes them so special, but then again there are no guarantees everything goes right, and then what ought to be a wonderful memory turns into one of regrets. I knew Gabi felt that way about her first time, and she loved me too much to let the same thing happen to me. Yes, we loved each other by this point even if we hadn't said the words, in hindsight I know that with certainty. All I can say is that Gabi holding me in her arms and looking into her glistening eyes as I felt my cock sliding past her tight lips and into her warm vagina is a memory I'll deeply cherish for all time. I still can recall her raspy, guttural groans of, "yes, baby yes," as my cock pressed farther and farther into her stretching vagina until finally bottoming out.

As excited as I was, I knew enough that I was going to have to take it easy, not only because Gabi had already told me that I was a lot larger than Stan but because I knew I had have to if I wanted to last. And so I started off slow, using nice long strokes, gradually discovering from Gabi's verbal and nonverbal cues as what seemed to work best. Eventually, the two of us managed to get a sweaty rhythm going as our bodies fell in sync with one another. I had moved up onto my knees now, holding Gabi's legs far apart by the ankles in a V shape as I rammed my cock in and out her relentlessly. She was going absolutely crazy now, shouting at me to fuck her harder, clawing at her luxury bed sheets like a cat in heat with her blood red painted nails. I moved on top of her again, keeping Gabi's legs spread eagle apart as I grounded myself back on my hands and knees and pounded as hard as I could into her ready and willing pussy.

"That's it baby, fuck me, fuck me like a real man!" Gabi screamed. I won't say too much about Gabi's views on men and women, other than that she had some old school ideas that would definitely not fly well today. Still, I'd be lying if I said that dirty talk like that didn't turn me on. There was a desperation in her voice that make it pretty clear that her husband wasn't fucking her "like a real man." The last thing I was going to do was leave her wanting from me too, and so whenever she got like this I'd always find some way to push myself harder even if I was already giving it everything I could.

I kept hammering away at her relentlessly. Gabi had already had a couple of small orgasms, which I knew was normal for her, but I also knew sometimes it took longer for her to hit the big one. She'd explained to me all about clitoral vs. vaginal orgasms by now and how they both felt good but in a different kind of way. The former were easy enough, but she'd admitted to me that she'd been having trouble with the latter. I have no doubt that Stan was mostly responsible for that, but having a bigger dick already gave me a significant advantage over him, and lack of experience or not I was determined to make sure she knew I was a better lover than him in every conceivable way.

I didn't have to wait too long, and I certainly wouldn't have minded if I had since fucking that tight pussy of hers was a joy like no other. But now it did come, accompanied by an incredible explosion of physical and emotional passion. Gabi wailed out in ecstasy, grabbing her arms around my back and using her nails to carve it up with wounds that I was way too far-gone myself to feel now. I kept pounding away as she came, focusing on my own pleasure now, and soon afterwards was rewarded with a load of hot cum that I told myself with satisfaction had gone deeper into Gabi's eager womb than any man she'd ever been with.

**

I woke up the next morning lying flat on my back and peering up around me, feeling like I was on top of the world as I looked around inquisitively at this opulent room with its lavish bed that had been the place where I'd lost my virginity. Of course, the cherry on top was the gorgeous woman lying naked to me, her head lovingly nestled on my shoulder and her arm lying across my chest clinging to me.

It was like waking to the most wonderful dream imaginable, and I spent some time replaying many of the highlights in my mind. We'd taken a break after that first time having sex, but then went back to some light caresses that eventually grew into a slow but sensual exploration of each other's bodies with our hands and mouths. I spent a good, long time on Gabi's delicate breasts, kissing and sucking on those beautiful mounds until she was squirming in delight before moving my lips to her soft, brown nipples.

I think the most memorable moment for me, however, other than our first time, was when Gabi moved up on top of me in the cowgirl position. Even after everything that had recently happened, it was hard for me to believe that she wasn't still at least somewhat haunted with feelings of guilt or shame for what we were doing. She had an amorous look on her face and wanton look in her eyes, but also a reassuring look of peace and contentment that whatever demons she'd been wrestling with before had finally been put to rest. She held my erection straight up, looking at it for a moment and then giving me a look of lustful adoration that spoke volumes about what she was thinking, and then gently sank down, enveloping me in her wetness.

"Oh fuck yeah," Gabi softly moaned, moaning slowly up and down on me as if she was savoring every inch. She closed her eyes, allowing herself to get caught up in the moment as she built up a casual but satisfying rhythm. I moved my hands over to her, sometimes to stroke and play with her enticing ass or breasts, and anywhere else I could reach.

"Yes lover, that's nice, keep doing that, I like it," Gabi softly cooed. She'd never called me "lover" before and hearing say it made now my heart soar. This was really happening; Gabi and I were lovers now and about to embark on that level of relationship. Her movements became faster and more pronounced, until she was frantically bucking on my lap towards another tremendous orgasm for both of us, but even that had to take second place for me after hearing her Gabi's passion filled voice call me her lover.

"Morning," Gabi said, snapping my mind back to the present. I looked down and saw her warmly smiling at me, and couldn't resist the urge to pull her towards me into a longing kiss.

"Hey mister, you got enough of that last night," Gabi teased.

We held each other and bantered a little more, and did some sweet things like hold hands and kiss, and I just reveled in this intimate new experience of spending time in bed with my lover. We didn't talk much about the night before, but Gabi did tell me about how special it was for her to be my first. She also said that I had been so good with her that besides a few moments where my inexperience had shown she never would have believed in a million years that I had been a virgin.

"You never did tell me what your plans were for today?" Gabi asked once our lovey-dovey talk died down. I knew Stan wasn't coming home until late the next day, but I hadn't committed to anything past staying overnight because I still had genuine fears that things might fall apart. Obviously, those concerns were gone now.

"I told my parents that a friend asked me to house sit with them overnight, or maybe a few days, I wasn't sure. So I'll just call and let them know I'm coming back tomorrow."

"Sounds good," Gabi beamed back, "but in the meantime we need to get this place cleaned up. And I need a shower like there's no tomorrow."