Love with a Married Woman Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew Gabi wasn't quite ready for me yet, so I began with only rubbing the round helmet of my dick against her slit, sometimes sliding a bit in and then out. I could feel her wetness, but she was still breathing hard from having been on top of me merely a few minutes before. The more I did it, however, the more I started using it as a way of teasing her as well. It wasn't something I did often, as I was usually way too horny to show that kind of patience, but everything just seemed right for it today.

"You like that Gabi, you like the feel of your pussy lips sliding over my big cock?" I asked with as husky a voice as I could muster.

Gabi simply moaned in reply, moving her ass backwards to try and take more of me. I knew she was ready now, more than ready, but I wasn't done with my teasing just yet.

"I didn't hear you Gabi, did you say you wanted this big cock inside you?" I asked, almost taunting her now.

"Fuck me, Andy, please," Gabi said in a pleading voice. I knew she wanted it now, as much as I did. "You know I love your big cock, baby. Make love to me... please."

That was enough for me, I didn't want to push Gabi any farther than that. I knew that as good as the sex had been she still a little unnerved that we were doing all this. As bad as I felt about the lying, sneaking and cheating, as worried as I was that we might one day get caught, the idea of having another man's wife as my lover turned me on tremendously. It was a weird, painful thing to admit, even to myself, but it was true. Well here she was, on all fours with her wedding veil on no less, imploring for me to fuck her. In terms of sexual excitement it rarely gets any better than that for me.

I did just that, boy did I ever, with a hand firmly grasping each of Gabi's hips as I pummeled into her relentlessly from behind. Not that I hadn't fucked her hard before, but this might have been the hardest. My arousal level was off the charts, and Gabi felt it too, screaming and holding on for dear life as I found a speed and intensity that was rare even for me.

"Oh god, oh fuck," she'd shriek, or some other senseless words. Gabi seemed just as caught up in this delirium as I was by this point. She came again, even louder this time than before, and I finally I came too with one deep, final thrust that I loved to do in this position especially, knowing that my sticky cum was coating the deeper parts of her vagina that no one else had even come to close to reaching, a thought that always added a little to my pleasure.

We never used her wedding veil like this again; instead it was carefully folded and put back into the special preservation bag and box it had been stored in before. I never asked Gabi to do what we had done again, as I knew that at least part of her felt like we had crossed a moral line we shouldn't have. In fact, the only time the subject was ever spoken about again was when Gabi and I happened to be talking about sex in general one day and she casually mentioned that wearing her veil like that for me had been by far the kinkiest thing she'd ever done. Even so, I decided it was best not to push her and ask for it again, and in hindsight I'm more than glad with that decision.

**

There were some crazy nights like my birthday, but in the year that I was in a relationship with Gabi, most of the time things were pretty normal, except for the fact, of course, that she was married to another man. I spent a lot of time at their place, we'd go out sometimes... by far the weirdest part of it for me was that Stan had seemingly never figured it out, but obviously I was quite happy with that arrangement. For all intents and purposes I thought of Gabi as my girlfriend, and to the extent that she could I know she was the same with me. The "L" word was something we used often and with sincerity, as I was definitely in love with Gabi and had no reason to believe she felt otherwise about me.

A typical day, Monday to Friday, would involve me going over to her place in the morning after Stan had gone to work. Gabi was fastidious as a homemaker and would typically be doing some chores when I arrived, and I would either help directly or keep Jacob entertained while she worked. Usually, we were able to be in the same room, so more often than not Gabi and I would chat while she did her housework and I played with Jacob. As I've said before, I genuinely loved spending time with her son, and there was something especially magical about these "playing house" days, as it really made me feel like I had a wife and son of my own.

At around noon we'd break for lunch. Sometimes it would be something simple like sandwiches, but often I'd being treated to more of Gabi's speciality cooking. 1-3 PM was Jacob's nap time, and once again I took special pleasure in assuming the role of surrogate dad as Gabi and I always put him to bed together. After that, we'd drift off to her bedroom to make love for about an hour and then talk and cuddle in bed together until it was time to go get Jacob. I know the math on it sounds crazy, but I swear its true -- for the better part of our relationship we were having sex five times a week. And if you're wondering, Gabi was still having sex with Stan about twice a month. Not that what they did counted much as sex, as Gabi basically let Stan do his thing for a few minutes until he was finished, but technically speaking they were having sex. I don't know if it was to keep me from becoming jealous or it was simply a matter of telling me the truth, but Gabi explained to me that what had once been unsatisfying sex with Stan was even less important to her now because she no longer cared if she enjoyed it with him anymore. As far she was concerned, I was the only man she had in her love/sex life.

Obviously there were days when the above schedule didn't work out for one of us, but there were weekends too, and even some weekday nights, when we would still manage to get together. Of course that presented a very dangerous obstacle in that Stan would be home, but we'd find other ways. I do have a memory of one special occasion one Saturday afternoon when my parents were out and Gabi came over to my house. She'd found an excuse about having to leave for a few hours, leaving Jacob at home with Stan, and came over to be with me. Gabi hadn't seen much of my house before, so I gave her the grand tour, but I could tell from the sparkle in her eyes and mischievous grin on her face that she wasn't here to sight-see. By the time we got to my room, Gabi was practically all over me, telling me how that all she could think about was how horny she was to fuck me in my bed. I didn't have the large bed, mind you, but we found a way to make it work, with the highlight for me being able to watch and feel Gabi ride me like a madwoman in the cowgirl and then reverse cowgirl position until finally screaming so loud in orgasm that it's a miracle our neighbors didn't come running over to check that everything was okay.

If that sounds like an odd way to spend a weekend, the usual was even stranger. As I had mentioned before, Stan and I were both big football fans, and so my typical Saturday and/or Sunday was to come over and watch football or whatever other sports we both followed with him on Stan's big screen TV. They had a spacious living room, capped by the grandness of Stan's TV, but it had also been decorated, mostly my Gabi, with all kinds of cool looking furniture that gave the room a modern, comfy look. Stan and I would drink and watch sports while Gabi mostly kept to herself in the back of the room, watching a little here and there and getting us an extra refreshment or two before leaving to do something else like tend to Jacob.

It was always weird for me to be in that room with Stan, and even weirder when Gabi was in the room with us. I say that because, while the majority of our lovemaking had taken place in Gabi's bedroom, there had been plenty of it in this room as well. Gabi's bed, or "our" bed as we referred to it when I was over, was large and plush, and perfect for slower, more intimate encounters like the ones we usually had after putting Jacob down for his nap, or for more tender moments like cuddling together while saying sweet nothings to one another.

While we'd probably had sex at least once in most rooms of the house, the main living room was easily our second favorite location. I would say the main reason for that was that it was so brightly lit during the day, with warm sunlight flooding the windows and the large skylight above. It still was very intimate in that you didn't need to worry about being caught by the neighbors, but the feel was certainly more exhibitionist. Take away the comforts of the bedroom, like soft sheets and pillows, and it only adds to that different environment. Of course, any chance to see Gabi's warm honey colored beauty bathed in that bright sunlight, standing in all her womanly glory, was something I never got tired of, and I know her physical attraction for me was equally strong. Sex in that room could be sweet and romantic too, but usually it was more daring and full of energy. It was a room where we'd go to experiment, a sexual playpen for us to try out different things. I'd bought a fancy sex book (this was back when people still did that sort of thing) that featured one hundred different positions, and we'd look through it together and discuss them and when we found something we wanted to try, well, we'd usually save it for this room.

And so while I'd try and maintain my focus on the game it was hard not to have these surreal moments when my eyes would drift around the room, my mind inundated with memories of me and Gabi, especially if those events were still fresh in my mind. I'd gaze at the love-seat, a chair, a table, whatever piece of furniture it was, and remember how I'd only been there the day before with Gabi, moaning and groaning together as we discovered a new, exciting way to get each other off. What made it even stranger was having such thoughts when Gabi was in the room. I remember one time when I was caught in one of these memories and then looked over at her, only to see her eyes already staring at me. She knew what I was thinking, Gabi knew me too well by this point not to, just like the mischievous look on her face told me that her mind was picturing the same thing.

We didn't usually take chances like that with Stan in the house, but looking back I know we took a lot more risks than we ever should have. Sometimes, when Gabi would offer to bring us more food or refreshments I'd go with her into the kitchen. Having to be stone faced with one another around Stan was never easy and so we'd always do something small in the kitchen to reaffirm our love and affection, like hold hands or embrace, or if we really felt bold, share a kiss. But there were other times when things went farther, usually when we'd been forced to go without sex for a few days. I'd be horny as hell, but if truth be told, Gabi was a lot worse. She'd do things like have me excuse myself from watching the game with Stan and then take me to the bathroom upstairs and lock the door behind us. Gabi would practically turn into a wild woman after that, frantically making out with me, until eventually I'd have to push her away. Yes, my heart would be pounding from excitement afterwards, but equally so in fear as well, and if I hadn't been the one to step and be the voice of reason I honestly think Gabi would have taken those bathroom sessions all the way.

If you think I'm exaggerating about Gabi's sex drive, I'll add that if we went more than a couple of days without seeing each other she'd call me and we'd have phone sex at night while she masturbated, cooing softly over the phone about how badly "She" needed and wanted me.

"She's so wet, she needs you so bad," Gabi would sigh frustratingly into the phone. "She gets so horny without your big cock filling her, stretching her, shooting your hot cum inside her." Not that I'm complaining, mind you; as long as there wasn't any chance of getting caught then I loved talking to Gabi when she was being like this.

The other major risks I took with Gabi involved the few times I'd go to a party with her and Stan. If you think it sounds weird for a married couple to have their teenage "friend" tag along with them to a party, I don't blame you, I'm sure other guests felt the same way, but luckily none of them figured out the rest, at least to my knowledge.

I went to some parties like this, and it was actually kind of fun to meet and mingle with new people since I was basically spending all my leisure time these days with Stan, Gabi, and Jacob. Stan wasn't a heavy drinker, but he'd always manage to have a few too many at events like this, and when he did I'd drive while Gabi tended to Stan in the backseat. Of course it would be late, and she would insist that I stay the night in their guest room, and I would accept. I would turn in for the night while Gabi helped Stan to bed, and then sometime in the middle of the night I'd wake up to the feel of Gabi's naked body sliding into bed with me.

There were times that I'd go to sleep honestly hoping to resist her, but if anything Gabi would be especially wild those evenings. Maybe it was the added danger of knowing that Stan was only down at the other end of the hallway, but her insatiable lust would be even more out of control than usual. Stan was a sound sleeper, but still... looking back I can't believe we would do anything that crazy. Unlike the rest of the home decor, the guest room was full of hand-me-downs, including an old bed with springs that would creak so obscenely from the lightest pressure that I have no doubt the sound of Gabi and I wildly fucking would have been audible from where Stan was sleeping. Add to that Gabi's loud vocals during sex, which she muffled somewhat on these occasions but not nearly enough, and you wouldn't have to be anywhere near that room to know exactly what was going on inside. It was just another bullet that we'd been lucky enough to dodge, however, as once again Stan never seemed the wider to what we'd done the next day.

So how does all this end? Well for me, it had ended in a sense before it had even began. I had taken a year off between high school and college, and had resigned myself to the idea that moving away in the fall was also going to be the beginning of a new chapter in my life. I hadn't always been the most committed student before, but I was determined for that to change. And if I had any time left beyond my studies and continuing my workouts at the gym, then they would be spent on making new friends at school and hanging out with them, which also included girlfriends if that was going to be in the cards for me as well.

I'd learned a lot from Gabi; she was my first serious girlfriend and my first love. She'd always have a special place in my heart, and the amount of confidence and experience I'd gained from her in bed was invaluable. She knew of my future plans from the start; we were two people who had found each other in a time of need but understood that our despite our feelings for one another the relationship was never built to last and that we should just enjoy it for as long that was possible. As the time for me to leave grew nearer, however, Gabi suddenly began singing a different tune, acting like it wasn't going to be the end of our relationship. It started with little hints here and there, strange comments that would confuse me, but then she finally hit me with a quote that I still remember to this day:

"So when do you think you'll be ready to take care of me and Jacob?" Gabi asked. I was so flabbergasted my jaw nearly hit the ground. I was a broke nineteen year old who was about to get a lot more broke with student debt, and here she was suggesting that I was going to support her and Jacob as well. Or maybe she thought I was going to drop out of school to take care of them; either idea was preposterous as far as I was concerned.

We ended getting into a big fight, culminating with me telling Gabi that the only logical thing for her to do was either try and patch up her marriage with Stan or file for divorce and try to get by as a single mother. I strongly cautioned against the latter however, since I knew how much Gabi had become accustomed to her upper middle class lifestyle and that trying to maintain any semblance of those standards with less than a high school education on her resume was virtually impossible.

I wish I could say things ended cleanly, but that's not often the case in real life and it wasn't here. It was painful breaking up with Gabi... and ugly. It was a lot harder on me than I'd expected too, which if anything proves to me that the feelings I had for Gabi were indeed real. In a way, it was a blessing that Gabi had started the whole breakup process early with her out of the blue question, because I quickly found out that I too wasn't nearly as prepared emotionally to end our relationship as I thought I was. So we broke up only to get back together again a few times over the next couple of months, with some incredibly hot make-up sex sandwiched in between, and then it was finally over. A few weeks after that I went off to college, and that was it.

I did my best to forget about Gabi during the school year, but that wasn't easy either. I'd taken along my only memento of her, a pair of panties she had long ago given me. They happen to be the same lace thong pair that Gabi had worn to our "wedding night," which I'm sure was not a coincidence as she knew how much I'd enjoyed that evening, and I kept them in my dorm room for a while, even using them a few times to jerk off, but then finally getting rid of them too. I didn't mind having Gabi in my mind as a fond memory, but I knew everything else about her had to go if I was going to really move on with my life.

**

The school year ended and it had been a good one for me. I worked hard at my studies and had done well, plus done a little socializing here and there and even dated a little. I came back home to stay with my parents over the summer and to try make some money working. I felt like my former life was finally behind me, especially the parts involving Gabi, but one day when I was driving near her neighborhood curiosity got the best of me and I ended up driving past her house. To my shock, there was a "For Sale" sign in front. I say that for a couple of reasons: a) that my final conversations with Gabi had me convinced that she wasn't leaving him and, b) because their home was fairly new and I had no reason to believe that either wanted to move.

I know I should have left it at that; Gabi was out of my life now and her personal life was no business of mine, but once again my need to know was too strong for me to dismiss. There was no way I was contacting Gabi, but after a bit of searching I did manage to find her friend Emma's number. I fought for a while with the idea of calling Emma, but in the end I just had to know more.

Emma was certainly shocked when I called her, and I asked her to promise me she wouldn't tell Gabi about my call before we went any further. Not that I expected any loyalty from Emma towards me, but when I told her that knowing I'd called would only cause Gabi pain and distress she agreed and told me that she'd keep it our secret as long as I promised never to contact her or Gabi ever again.

Of course I agreed to Emma's conditions, and then went on to tell her that I'd seen the "For Sale" sign at the house and asked her what had happened. She told me that about a month ago Stan had come home early from work and caught Gabi in bed with another man. He stomped out of the house, and that was all Gabi heard from him again until a few days later when someone came over to the house to serve her with divorce papers. I had to shudder at hearing that first part about Stan catching them in the act as I thought about all the times Gabi and I could have easily been caught. She and I spent had so much time together in that house as lovers, including countless hours in that very same bed... it's a small miracle that something like that never happened to us.