Love Without Limits: Beginnings

Story Info
Two women meet, and their husbands watch.
2.3k words
3.99
15.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Note: This is the first part of what I hope will be an ongoing bisexual story. This part has F/F scenes as well as men masturbating. Later chapters will include scenes with every possible combination that entails. If that's not what you like, move on)

"I've met someone," said Joan with uncharacteristic nervousness.

"Okay," said Harry. It was a surprisingly calm reaction, considering Joan was his wife.

"Her name's Amanda." Joan tried not to meet her husband's gaze and looked down as she traced the rim of her wine glass with her finger. "We met on the chat group."

"Okay," Harry repeated. Again, he seemed not to be too surprised by this. The reason was simple: Joan was bisexual, and had had occasional relationships with women throughout their marriage. "Why do I get the feeling this is different this time?"

"Well, she's married," Joan began, "and her husband wants to watch."

This was a new development. Harry and Joan had an understanding: when Joan had a fling with a woman, Harry wasn't invited. While some of the women were also bisexual, others were lesbian and wanted nothing to do with men. This was Joan's thing, and she had formed very passionate relationships with several women over the years. It was not, as in the stereotypical fantasies, a situation where Harry, as the lucky man, enjoyed a threesome with two willing women. Their compromise, which worked out fine for Harry, was that Joan would tell him every detail of the encounters, painting verbal pictures that invariably left Harry incredibly aroused, either jerking off himself or having a beautiful, lusty fuck with Joan, who was equally turned on.

One time, as a present for Harry's 40th birthday, Joan made a video of one her encounters. Ironically, the woman, Marcy, was a self-described "Kinsey 5.5" who agreed to the video because she liked Harry as a friend (Joan often introduced her paramours to Harry, and most of the time they were cordial). The resultant video was almost a parody of a classic porno movie, with Joan and Marcy hamming it up while trying not to laugh, wearing garters and false fingernails. The goofiness lasted up until they got into the sex, at which point they gave up all pretence and went at one another with animalistic passion. Harry had felt like he was in the room with them, and revisited the video many times. For some reason, Marcy's tough, almost masculine swagger turned him on the most. When he told Joan this he asked to promise not to tell Marcy. Joan laughed, adding "Honey, Marcy said it she ever was with a man, it'd be you. But she'd probably use a strap on."

Given this history, the idea of one of the husbands being present seemed to be a major change in their understanding.

"So what did you tell her?"

Joan inhaled sharply, then looked straight at Harry with her big brown eyes.

"I agreed to it, and I asked if you could come along."

"Wow."

"We still would have some rules. You guys can watch, but no touching. It's still going to be a girls' night."

Harry thought this over for a second. Would he be able to control himself? Would he give in to the passion of the moment and ruin things? On the other hand, even getting to be there in person was something he'd fantasized about for years.

"Okay," he said finally. "Let's go for it."

They all got together at Harry and Joan's place a few weeks later. Joan and Amanda had spent the interim getting to know each other better via video chat, each one masturbating slowly and deliberately. "I really like her, Harry," Joan said, "she's sweet and funny and she has a hell of a sexual imagination."

When the day came they ordered in some light meals from a tapas restaurant. "I don't think either of us is going to want to dishes afterwards," Harry suggested. Harry put some towels in the warmer just in case anyone needed to clean up. He set the stereo to a soft jazz station. Joan adjusted the lighting but drew the line at candles - "that would be a bit cliche, don't you think?"

Amanda and Sam arrived at 7:00 PM. Amanda was shorter than Joan - about 5'4" and olive-skinned, with eyes even darker brown than Joan's. Her hair was dyed platinum blond and cut in a chin-length bob, her black roots showing slightly. She was wearing jeans and a chunky sweatshirt. Sam was almost as short as his wife, stocky and in khakis and a polo shirt. His black hair was cut short, and he was nearly bald on top. Harry was struck by his blue eyes, which along with his smile radiated a casual friendliness.

Joan and Amanda did most of the talking through dinner, only incidentally talking about sex. Joan noticed that as Amanda talked animatedly Sam only had eyes for his wife, gently touching her arm on occasion with a smile. Cynical minds might muse that Amanda and Sam fit the stereotype of "hot wife, schlubby husband," but in person they seemed to be truly in love. Sam didn't talk as much, but, when he did, he seemed sensitive and yet completely comfortable in his masculinity.

After dinner and coffee they moved to the living room, with Joan and Amanda on one couch, Harry and Sam on the other. There was an awkward silence, punctuated only by jazz saxophone on the stereo. Joan laughed.

"I don't know about you, Amanda, but I've never really done this for a live audience." Amanda smiled and looked over at Sam as if to say "speak for yourself." Amanda grabbed Joan and kissed her hard on the lips. "I find this is always a good way to start."

Whenever Joan had been with a woman for the first time she felt an especially awkward excitement at establishing a rhythm in their sex, figuring out for the first time what her lover liked to do. Amanda was comfortable with taking the lead, her kisses increasing in frequency and passion. Amanda took a moment to remove her sweatshirt, revealing a thin t shirt which she quickly peeled off. Joan felt a tinge of envy at the size of Amanda's breasts.

"My my," she said. "You must have been popular in high school."

"Actually I was quite the late bloomer. In any case, I find all sizes work just as well." Amanda continued to take the lead, unbuttoning Joan's blouse and pausing to unhook he own bra. Joan released her own breasts, her nipples already erect. It was Joan's turn to take charge, and she grabbed her friend tightly so that their newly-freed breasts pushed together. Joan loved breast play and had once nearly came just from another woman touching her breasts. It had gotten her so wet that the moment the woman's fingers reached her clit she exploded with excitement. Joan was torn between the urge to speed things up or keep them at a slow steady pace. She brought her arms up and gently caressed Amanda's nipples, and Amanda followed suit. She kissed Amanda on the neck, then her earlobe, knowing that these were the things that drove herself wild.

"I feel like we should be in the back of a convertible parked somewhere," Joan said with a grin, and Amanda snickered in a rather unladylike way.

The blood was already flowing to Harry's groin, and he felt flush in the face, as well. Harry could barely process the reality he was seeing. As with any red blooded man attracted to women, lesbian fantasies had excited him since he knew what sex was. He had seen Joan's video with Marcy, but even that couldn't compare to seeing the act right in front of him. For a fleeting second he felt like the proverbial creepy guy who wanted a threesome for his own gratification.

Yet that didn't quite do justice to what he was feeling. Above all he felt excited *for* his wife as she was visibly feeling so much pleasure. He took a deep breath and unzipped his pants, reaching for his growing cock. He wasn't sure whether Sam was going to do the same, but it didn't matter. The temptation was too great.

Joan and Amanda had stripped each other down to their panties, which in Joan's case were already soaked. Joan was wearing a simple pair of white cotton panties, for ease of access rather than to look sexy. Amanda's were pink silk, but the point was the same: this wasn't a time for garters and stockings to look slutty: this was a time for raw fucking.

Joan considered going down on Amanda, but there would be time for that later. She wanted to get off, now. Her fingers found Amanda's waiting pussy, which was trimmed in a standard "landing strip" fashion. Amanda followed Joan's lead and put her hand on her friend's mound. They found a rhythm, rocking back and forth with their fingers dancing, each using their free hand to explore the rest of their partner's body.

Joan felt the sensation welling up in her and then cresting again and again, moving like a sine wave but stopping just at the moment of peaking. For a moment she had to stop and rest, and looked over at the opposite couch. Harry was in another world, eyes half closed as he furiously stroked his cock with one hand while caressing his balls with the other. Sam was in similar ecstasy, but Joan noticed that while he was watching the action, he was also glancing occasionally at Harry's hard cock.

Any attempt at synchronizing orgasms was futile, Harry came first, trying to catch the come with a towel before it hit the couch. Sam didn't last much longer, spurting and then falling back into the soft cushions. The women kept going for a while, but eventually Amanda gave in, collapsing in a heap with a satisfied smile. Amanda's orgasm didn't stop her from fondling her friend, and Joan finally came in a tidal moment.

The two women cuddled closely, kissing each other gently as the pleasure subsided. Harry and Sam just looked exhausted but happy, lazily cleaning themselves up.

"I don't know about you," Sam said, "but I could use a drink." Harry laughed and went to the kitchen, quickly fixing up a scotch on the rocks for himself, an old fashioned for Sam, and vodka tonics for the women. Joan and Amanda, who were still huddled together and kissing, accepted the drinks with a nod.

"Are you ready for round two?" asked Amanda.

"Oh hell yes," said Joan.

With their first orgasms out of the way, the women felt free to go slowly and not worry about mutual pleasure. Joan went down on Amanda, letting her tongue and fingers probe her friend's tender labia, slowly working up to another orgasm. Amanda gratefully returned the favour as the men stroked themselves.

At roughly half past midnight Joan and Amanda finally parted from the couch.

"You're welcome to stay," Joan offered.

"Thanks, but it's okay," said Amanda. "I don't know about Harry, but I don't think Sam wants to sleep on the couch, nice as it is."

Amanda and Sam walked over to the door and Joan and Harry followed. Everyone felt a warm contentment as the visiting couple gathered their things. Amanda hugged Joan and gave her one last quick kiss, then walked out in the arms of her husband.

Joan sighed and looked up at her own mate.

"Well, what did you think?"

Harry said nothing and put his arms around his wife, using one hand to lock the door. Joan was about to speak again when Harry kissed her hard on the lips.

"I don't think I've ever been as turned on in my life as I am right now," Harry said finally.

Harry practically carried his wife to the bedroom, flinging off his clothes with abandon and kissing her furiously. When they finally connected, Harry pistoned his hard cock into his wife as if they were one being.

"I'm telling you he was like a man possessed," Joan said to Amanda over the video link, recounting the sex she had with Harry after the visit. "He was an animal. We need to do this more often."

"I was thinking the same thing," Amanda said. "Sam was all over me in the car. We almost had to pull over for a quickie, but we made it home."

"So, same time next week?"

"Well, we had something else in mind. Like, maybe a party."

"A party?"

"Yeah. Don't worry, it won't be sleazy. These are all very sweet people, our friends. We've never had them all together but we'd really like that."

Joan had visions of swinger meetings out of the 70s, all macho men pawing willing women. On the other hand, she was no stranger to group sex herself, with fond memories of college, holding parties to teach "safer sex" but really an excuse to rut with strangers with added latex.

She worried for a moment about jealousy; Harry has always accepted her trysts with women, but she wasn't sure how he would react to her with other men. She wasn't sure she was ready to see Harry with other women, either. In theory they had an open marriage, but Harry never seemed to want to pursue, it, other than an occasional meeting with an old flame with Joan's blessing.

"Let me think about it, and ask Harry."

"There's one thing, though," Amanda said with hesitation. "Many of the men at the party will be bi."

"I don't think Harry will mind. He's not homophobic at all. He'll be fine as long as he isn't required to do anything he doesn't want to do."

"Well, one of those men is Sam."

"Oh."

This put things in perspective. Suddenly, Sam's desire to watch his wife with another woman was less about straight male fantasy and more about a very different fantasy. Sam looking at Harry's cock made sense now.

Maybe I'll leave that detail out when I tell Harry, Joan thought. This could be a very interesting party indeed.