Love without Limits - Date Night Ch. 02

Story Info
Joan and Amanda decide to have a little movie and chill time.
1.4k words
4.24
5k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: this is a lesbian sex story, and like the last story it tends toward a bit of romance. It's also a tad shorter than the other ones, and features some (legal) drug use.

In The Previous Chapter: New friends Harry and Sam went on their first "Date Night, " eating at a nice restaurant and then walking to Sam's place, where. they had a passionate night. This chapter follows their wives to Joan's place.

"Are you sure you don't want to just order something in?" asked Amanda as they entered Joan's house.

"Nah, I've already thawed the shrimp," replied Joan. "Besides, this recipe is a snap. It'll take less than 30 minutes."

Amanda hauled her overnight bag to the living room and placed it on the carpet.

"Wait," said Joan, "you don't think you're going to sleep on the couch, are you? You've got a place in our bed."

"Yeah but I also brought some toys."

"Ooh that sounds nice."

Amanda pulled a bottle of wine from her bag and brought it into the kitchen.

"Pinot Grigio should go well with scampi."

"Sounds nice."

"At least let me make the salad."

"Okay, okay. The greens are in the middle drawer. You can slice the bread, too," Joan said, motioning to a loaf of focaccia.

Joan finished things up and they sat down to eat. Joan put the satellite music on a jazz station. The shrimp scampi was the perfect light meal, and the wine and bread complemented it well.

"So this split-date thing was all Sam's idea? asked Joan.

"Yeah. He figures it's a good way to get to to know a couple. He figures one-on-one can be more intimate. We did something similar with Chris and Judy."

Chris and Judy were another couple that they had played with at Amanda and Sam's get-together. The image of Chris - tall, athletic, physical - with Sam - short, stocky, affectionate - got Joan slightly wet. The image of Amanda with Judy - whose perky, wholesome demeanour belied her intense erotic appetites - got her even wetter.

Joan also thought of her own husband Harry and Amanda's husband Sam. They were having dinner together to be followed by an evening at Sam and Amanda's place.

"Oh I almost forgot - I brought dessert," said Amanda with a wicked grin. "It's not much but it should liven things up." Amanda produced four chocolates, each in a wrapper with a familiar green leaf. Joan rolled her eyes.

"Seriously? I haven't done pot since college. That stuff always put me to sleep."

"First of all," said Amanda, "nobody calls it pot anymore. Second of all, this is a balanced THC/CBD blend. It's designed for total body relaxation. It won't put you to sleep - although we might not want to leave the couch."

Joan rolled her eyes again, but accepted the chocolates anyway.

They sat on the couch together. Joan switched off the music and turned on the TV. She put a movie on - Desperately Seeking Susan, starring Madonna and Rosanna Arquette." It was a silly sort of "screwball thriller" from the 80s. Amanda remarked that it was so clear that Roberta (Arquette's character) was hot for Susan (Madonna's character) but they probably couldn't have made this explicit in the 80s.

A half an hour into the movie Joan started to feel very flushed. Stripping down to her bra she announced "oh, I'm starting to feel something" and put one hand down her panties. Amanda kissed her and undid Joan's bra, then her own.

"My god I love your tits so much," said Joan as she kneaded Amanda's breasts. They continued to kiss, nibbling on each other's lips. The edibles made every stroke radiate all over their bodies in a series of mini-orgasms. They found themselves paying less and less attention to the movie.

Joan grabbed the remote and switched to the satellite music, choosing a chill-out music station, and turned up the volume. The slow, woozy-but-funky beats reverberated through the house. Joan had once read a music critic who said that bass tones were felt in the womb, and while she had always thought that was a bit silly she now understood exactly what they'd meant.

Amanda got up from the couch and opened her overnight bag, and pulled out a double-ended dildo. By now both women were completely nude, and Amanda guided the dildo into Joan and herself. They grinded together, furiously fingering each other's clit in time to the trip hop beat.

"Oh God I'm gonna cum so hard," sighed Joan.

When orgasm came it was like nothing either had felt before. They felt an almost primal connection, as if they were the first women on Earth. Joan closed her eyes and let these tactile sensations paint images in her mind. She imagined a pulsating aura surrounding them both, with an unbreakable bond between them.

Eventually they detached from the dildo and each other. Joan still felt tingles all over, and she lay back, letting the sensations wash over her and slowly subside. They were both silent for a few minutes, then Joan finally spoke.

"I see your point about the weed." Amanda laughed.

"Yeah, it's nice isn't it? Of course I couldn't imagine doing it every time. I usually use this when Sam's out of town and I want to go solo. Ever see an article about these things? With a nice middle-aged lady in the bath enjoying the effects of a gummy? What they don't tell you is that she's got one hand under the water and she's about to come like gangbusters."

Joan looked over to the clock by the TV.

"Holy crap it's not even 10 o'clock."

"That's the edible. They tend to dilate time a bit."

"I don't know about you but I'm not ready to go to sleep just yet."

"Want to finish the movie?"

"Nah, I'm still a bit high."

"We could watch something spicier?"

"Let's just talk for a bit. How do you think the guys are doing?"

"I don't know, but Sam was definitely looking forward to this. He really likes Harry a lot."

"I think the feeling is mutual. Harry talked a lot about the party, but he talked even more about Sam."

"Should we be worried our husbands will leave us?"

"Oh, I doubt that," Joan laughed and kissed Amanda. "In any case we've got each other."

Joan got up and walked to the kitchen. The THC was enough to make the trek interesting, as her feet felt slightly unsteady on the carpet.

"I don't remember weed being like this."

"It's the edible part. This shit goes straight to your body."

Joan fixed them both some iced water with lemon and got back to the couch. They sipped lazily, casually groping one of another and generally letting the feeling of being nude together wash over them.

"Let's get to bed," Joan said finally.

"It's not even 11."

"I said bed, not sleep."

They treated the bed as a massive canvas, squirming and giggling under the sheets like first time lovers. They took turns licking each other to orgasms that were far more gentle than their previous ones, savouring the little touches: Joan kissing Amanda on the left knee, Amanda moving over to nibble on Joan's ear.

"This is nice," said Joan. "I forgot how good it was to just goof around another woman's body. Don't get me wrong - Harry is a very caring lover. But sometimes you just want to lay back and explore."

Amanda feigned snoring as if to say Joan was boring her. Joan snicker and thwacked her lover with a pillow.

They embraced several times in the next hour or so, giving each other small climaxes. Eventually, they fell asleep in each other's arms.

Joan woke up in the morning before Amanda, still feeling tingly from the edibles. She prepared a light breakfast - ready-to-bake croissants with fresh strawberries, Brie and coffee. She brought them to bed on a tray.

"Mm that looks nice," said Amanda dreamily. Amanda picked up her phone from the bedside.

"I got a text from Sam. It sounds like they had a pretty good time. He wanted to know if we wanted to meet up for lunch."

"That would be great, but not too early. Tell him 1 o'clock."

Amanda grabbed one of the cups of coffee, pouring in cream and a spoonful of brown sugar. She lifted her cup and touched Joan's cup with a clink.

"To Date Night."

Joan returned the gesture.

"To Date Night."