LwL: Joan's Birthday - Spa Day

Story Info
Joan has a very eventful birthday eve.
2.3k words
4.44
7.5k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is the first part of a two part story. This one involves Joan and the girls, while the second part will be about Joan and Harry)

"Call Me" by Blondie was playing on the car stereo as Amanda pulled into the spa's parking lot.

"Jesus, don't you like any music from this century?" Asked Joan

"Eh, not especially," said Amanda. "anyway - my car, my music."

The Blue Horizon spa was located just outside the city on the shores of Great Sandy Lake. Amanda and Judy had been there before and recommended it highly. It was the day before Joan's birthday, and her husband Harry had booked a day for Joan and her friends, followed by a night at a posh downtown hotel.

"This is just the first part," Joan explained. "We're having a more private celebration tomorrow on my actual birthday." The other women laughed and said "awwww..."

Joan was turning 50 this year, and she had found that she didn't mind getting older, but she liked the idea of the rejuvenating effects of a spa. At the very least it promised to be relaxing, and it was another way to see more of the girls.

Joining Joan and Amanda were Judy and Bridget. The others in their group had given their regrets. Marie was visiting family in New Orleans with Terry, while Sylvia and Leonard were celebrating their anniversary. Marcy was back in Carter Hills, but promised to give Joan a special night when she visited with Harry next month.

They got out of the car and headed to the front entrance, where a staff member led them to the locker rooms, handing each of them a robe and towels, a keycard and a padlock on a lanyard. As the four women changed into their robes and locked up their street clothes, Bridget showed off her latest tattoo: a pair of wings on her back.

They headed first for the mud baths, mostly because this seemed like the "spa" thing to do.

According to Amanda and Judy the spa tended to look the other way if the guests fooled around with each other, as long as they weren't too overt about it and didn't involve the staff. However, the mud baths were in a busier part of the spa, so they behaved themselves. Bridget ordered some cucumber water and promptly put the cucumber slices over her eyes "because that's what you're supposed to do, right?"

The mud was surprisingly warm and comfortable, and Joan closed her eyes and felt that she was floating in the tank. After about fifteen minutes they were directed towards the showers where they washed everything off. An attendant handed them their towels and robes and they were led to the steam room. Seeing her friends wet and steamy was turning Joan on, but she did her best to keep her hands to herself.

Next up was massages. Joan's masseuse was a woman with coffee-coloured skin and angular features framed by long black curly hair in a loose ponytail.

"I'm Paola," she said in a bright, cheerful, voice. "Is there anywhere in particular you'd like worked on today?"

"I'm not sure, my ankles have been a little stiff lately."

Paola nodded and turned on some New Age music, instructing Joan to lie on the table on her chest. Putting oil on her hands, she worked on Joan's feet first, then massaged Joan's calves. When Paola reached Joan's thighs, Joan found her pussy tingling almost involuntarily. Good god, she thought, it must be impossible for a guy to get one of these and not be turned on. Once Paola had thoroughly massaged Joan's thighs, she moved on to her shoulders. Joan let her robe slip a bit to give Paola access to her back. By the time Paola was done Joan was thoroughly relaxed.

It was almost noon so they changed back to their street clothes and went for lunch at the spa restaurant. They toasted the birthday girl ("you don't look a day over 65," Amanda joked) and dined on salad with grilled salmon. Towards the end of the meal Amanda was looking around the restaurant and suddenly looked stricken, hiding her face in her hands.

"What's wrong?" asked Joan.

"I think I see my kids' old history teacher."

Amanda tried to look nonchalant when, sure enough, a small Latina woman in her mid 60s came to the table.

"I thought that was you!"

"Hello, Ms. Gonzalez, how are you?"

"Oh just fine, how are Mara and Richie?"

"They're both doing fine." Amanda then introduced her friends to the older woman.

"Well, enjoy your stay," said Ms. Gonzalez as she left the table.

After lunch Amanda insisted they head to the tennis courts. They rented some rackets and soon were attempting a doubles game, with Amanda and Joan facing off against Judy and Bridget. Amanda and Judy turned out to be far more competitive than the other two, and it was soon clear that Bridget had never played tennis before at all. Joan and Bridget ended up watching from the sidelines. Joan was watching the two women play when Bridget giggled and nudged her.

"What's so funny?" asked Joan.

"Oh, just that it looks like Judy's getting a good workout," said Bridget, pointing at Judy's sweat soaked shirt, which clung to her body in just such a way to indicate that Judy wasn't wearing a bra.

"Oh, you dirty, dirty girl," said Joan with a smile. She looked down and saw that Bridget had one hand under her shorts.

"Mmm," said Joan, laughing. She looked around to see if there was anyone watching, and, confident the coast was clear, started casually diddling her own clit. Their friends were too intent on the game to notice.

Soon Joan was in that hazy state between intense arousal and near-orgasm. Bridget smirked a little and pulled her hand out of her pants, offering Joan a chance to sniff it. Acting as if this was a dare, Joan winked and moved her hand from her own pussy to Bridget's. Bridget followed suit and started stroking Joan.

The two were so intent on their pleasure that neither noticed that Amanda and Judy had stopped playing and were now watching them.

"You pervs just couldn't wait, could you?" said Judy.

"Come on, Judy, can you blame us?" said Bridget. "It's hot out and neither of us could follow the game with your tits out there."

Judy rolled her eyes and looked at Amanda.

"Want to hit the sauna?"

"Sure."

The sauna was unoccupied, so they all took off their robes and got comfortable. After the game they were all pretty horny. There was some preliminary groping between the four until they split into pairs, Joan with Amanda and Judy with Bridget. Amanda proposed a new competition.

"I'll go down on Joan, Judy goes down on Bridget. First one to get their partner to come wins."

"What's the prize?" asked Judy.

Joan grinned.

"The winner gets eaten out by the birthday girl."

"Deal."

Joan sat back and enjoyed Amanda's technique. They had been together many times, and Amanda knew all of Joan's trigger points. It didn't hurt that she was already fired up by the session with Bridget. Normally she would have tried to delay her orgasm but this was a unique situation, and soon she could feel her whole body swimming towards that point of maximum arousal, when...

Bridget was coming loudly and fiercely, grabbing onto Judy's shoulders like a steering wheel. This triggered Joan's own orgasm, but it was clear that Judy was the winner. Amanda stopped licking Joan and bowed to Judy in appreciation of her skills. They rearranged themselves so Joan got clear access to Judy's cunt.

Joan used her most physical technique with Judy, using both her tongue and her fingers, even tentatively venturing into Judy with her knuckles, which went over well. Joan looked over to the others, and saw Amanda and Bridget fingering each other and smiled.

Joan was making progress with Judy when they suddenly heard a click and the beep of a keycard.

"Oh shit we forgot to lock the door," said Judy, half slurred with ecstasy. She didn't seem too concerned. Nevertheless Joan stopped for a moment and saw the door open ""and a familiar figure walk in.

"Oh hello again, Ms. Gonzalez," said Amanda, who was turning several shades of red at once. Ms. Gonzalez nodded at Amanda as if nothing was out of the ordinary, locked the door behind her and sat down, smiling.

"Care to join us?" said Judy with a smile. Joan looked over at Amanda, who had a murderous look on her face and had to be restrained by Bridget.

"Oh no," said Ms. Gonzalez, "but don't stop on my account."

Joan hesitated for a second and then thought "well, it's not like she's my kid's old teacher" and resumed her work on Judy's pussy. This wasn't the first time she had an audience, but the fact that this was more or less a stranger watching made it even hotter. Apparently Judy agreed, as she was soon riding a massive orgasm, cumming profusely on Joan's face.

As Judy helped Joan off her knees they saw that Amanda had gotten over her embarrassment and was in a 69 with Bridget. Joan looked over to Ms. Gonzalez, who was casually stroking herself but content to just watch. Ms. Gonzalez let her robe slip, revealing very large breasts. She was barely five feet tall but was one of the curviest women Joan had ever seen.

Joan and Judy moved over to the other women and rearranged themselves into a daisy chain. The sauna bench wasn't big enough for them to all lay down, so Joan and Judy lay down on the floor but managed to get access to Bridget and Amanda's pussies. They were soon all writhing in orgasms when Amanda felt a tap on her shoulder. It was Ms. Gonzalez, now in her robe.

"You girls can carry on, but remember, I can't lock the door from the outside."

"Okay, Ms. Gonzalez," said Amanda, her face somewhere between embarrassment and confusion.

As they heard the older woman walk towards the door and shut it behind her, the friends were quiet. Finally Bridget spoke.

"Did that actually just happen?"

Everybody laughed.

They thought of locking the door again, but the mood was gone, so they just sat enjoying the heat of the sauna.

They had one last shower and got dressed and went to Garibaldi's, which was owned and operated by Judy's husband Chris. They were all fairly hungry from the day's activities and scarfed down the bread, which came with olive oil for dipping. Joan ordered spaghetti carbonara, which was very good. Chris insisted on serving Joan some gelato for her birthday, and Joan accepted it but split it with her girlfriends.

They made it to the hotel by 9 PM, wired from some after dinner espresso. Harry had booked the penthouse suite for the women, and it did not disappoint. In addition to a huge bed there was a large bathroom ("bigger than mine at home," said Bridget) with a shower that Joan noted could fit four people and an enclosed balcony with a hot tub. Joan turned on the stereo and put on some soft ambient music, then called Room Service and ordered a large bottle of champagne. Joan then turned around to see her companions were already stripping down.

"Damn you guys are insatiable," Joan marvelled. She got out of her own clothes and joined them on the bed. She was sitting next to Amanda, and began to embrace her when Amanda stopped her and smiled. Amanda grabbed Joan and gently pushed her down on the bed. Kissing Joan strongly and then again softly, she whispered in Joan's ear.

"No, honey, you don't have to do a thing. This is our birthday present to you."

Amanda kept kissing Joan and fondling her breasts, while Judy kissed down her chest. Bridget put on a latex glove and began slowly easing her hand into Joan's waiting pussy. By the time Judy reached her clit, Joan was incredibly wet.

Amanda had told Joan to just sit back, but she was compelled to return Amanda's kiss, pulling her friend and lover in for more intimacy.

"My god I love you all so much," said Joan.

Bridget asked Joan to spread her legs further as she now had her full fist in her cunt. Judy rubbed Joan's thighs and continued to work on Joan's throbbing clit.

Joan thought of the old party game "Light As A Feather, Stiff As A Board" as her orgasm washed over her. She felt as if she was floating on air as the love of her companions poured into her. She verbalized her pleasure with the loudest moan any of them had ever heard.

It took a few minutes for Joan to recover, and she got up to see the others smiling at her.

"Happy Birthday, Joan," said Amanda. There was a knock on the door.

"Room Service."

Judy was the closest to the door, and she quickly slipped on a robe to get the champagne. She brought Joan the bill, and by then Joan had regained enough composure to sign for it.

Joan popped the cork and poured out champagne for her friends.

"Care to join me in the hot tub?"

Joan spent the rest of the night making sure each of her companions knew exactly how much they meant to her. For Amanda, she ravished her pussy in the hot tub while Judy and Bridget made out. She shared a dildo with Judy while Amanda and Bridget fingered each other. As for Bridget, she let the other woman instruct her on fisting, giving Bridget the pleasure she enjoyed giving others. Judy and Amanda, by now exhausted, just lay there and shouted their encouragement. They all collapsed on the bed, satisfied and relaxed.

"You know, I think you'll have to thank Harry for arranging all this," said Amanda.

"Oh, believe me, I will," said Joan, smiling, as she wondered what her husband would have planned for her next.