Love Without Limits: Get-Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

4. An Encore With The Hosts

Harry and Joan felt relaxed and just kissed for the moment, their heads full of memories of all they had done that night. It was close to midnight, when the party was going to be over. Amanda and Sam came over and gave them each a kiss and a hug.

"I might have told a little fib the other day," Amanda. said, grinning. "When I said 'many' of the men were bisexual I should have said 'nearly all of them.'"

"I'd say all of them," Harry joked.

"We're going to be wrapping things up," said Sam, "but see me before you leave."

Sam called the group to order and thanked everyone for coming, which drew a couple snickers from the men.

"Good to see you're haven't grown up completely," said Sam with a smile. "Anyway, in the words of a wise man, you don't have to go home, but you have to get out of here." There were a few boos. "Look, I'm sorry, but the truth is Amanda and I have to clean this place ourselves tomorrow."

As they were filing out Joan and Harry remembered to see Sam.

"Hey guys, the party is officially over but Amanda and I were wondering if you wanted to spend some time in the sauna."

Harry looked at Joan and it seemed to be obvious what to do.

The four of them had a gentle tryst under the heat of the sauna. Harry once again rebuffed the possibility of anal, so instead they had a frotting session while kissing deeply. Joan and Amanda sat at either side, attempting a double blowjob but it became too awkward so they moved to the other bench and tried tribbing. The sex was nice and slow, less concentrated on orgasms and more on slowly edging.

Amanda and Sam's shower was only big enough for two people, so they let Joan and Harry wash themselves up. It was 2:00 AM by now, and while they appreciated the offer to stay Joan and Harry decided they wanted to sleep in their own bed and left, giving their hosts goodbye kisses at the door.

In the car ride home Harry was quiet, letting only an astonished smile reveal his feelings.

"Cat got your tongue?" Joan asked.

"I never thought it could be like this," Harry said. "I don't think I'm ready for a party like that any time soon, but we have to do more."

"Well, this was a special occasion," Joan said. "Amanda told me they meet up with everyone separately at different times, but this was to invite us to their circle."

"Did Amanda say anything about next week?"

"Ooh no. She said something vaguely about next Friday. Did she talk to you? Maybe about meeting up for some couples time?"

"Well, no. Not exactly. Sam did."

"Okay."

Here Harry's face reddened.

"And he was asking just about me. Amanda wanted some alone time with you."

Now it was Joan's turn to be speechless. This was even more exciting than she thought.

"Okay," she said finally, "but you have to promise one thing."

"What?"

"You have to share every detail afterwards."

12