Love Yourself

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

June hadn't. "Oh..." She said, "No. I'm sorry."

"Thanks. So, I guess that's not why you're calling then. Why are you?"

"I just," June had so much to say to her. So much to scream at her. But she didn't. She stayed quiet.

Sarah spoke softly. "June. I-"

"You're not a bad person, Sarah," the words flowed from June, "I think you made a mistake. And it was a really bad one. But...don't hate yourself, okay?"

"Oh..." Sarah sounded surprised. And sad, "Um, thank you. Really."

It was silent for a while. Then, kindly, June simply said. "I hope you have a really wonderful life, Sarah."

Sarah sighed a little. "Yeah. You too, June."

They hung up. June dropped the phone and laid there for half an hour, just remembering whatever the experience she had was.

Her hand traveled down remembering it. She unbuttoned the jeans and allowed her hand to slip down inside. The orgasm hadn't been real. June had always grown sad doing this before, and never did it. Never dated for the same reason. But now she felt how wet she was and her fingers moved. They rubbed her wet lips gently. It didn't take long at all. She moaned openly into her dark room's air, shaking in her strange outfit for a long, long while.

She knew herself. She loved herself. And she would be okay.

End

Thanks for reading! Please rate! Also comment, or send feedback if you can. And, of course, remember to love and believe in yourself!