Lovebirds Pt. 02

Story Info
Lovebirds love the beach.
1.2k words
4.57
2.1k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/24/2023
Created 08/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, baby. You look amazing in a bikini. You'd look even better without it on," Alex said as he wrapped his arms around his wife's waist. Even without seeing her face, he knew she was smiling. He gave her a little peck on the shoulder.

"You say that every time I wear one," Vicky said. She leaned her head back and felt his lips on hers. She also felt something else. "After all these years, you still can't kiss me without getting hard."

"I'm married to the most beautiful woman on earth. What do you expect, baby?"

Vicky beamed. Alex always showered her in compliments and they still made her feel all giddy twenty-three years later. She also thought it was adorable that he still got so excited just to kiss her.

"I also get to look all this peach all day," Alex said, grabbing a handful of Vicky's fat ass. "Well, it's so big that it's more like a watermelon or a big bowl of gelatin."

Vicky could feel herself getting wet. She loved when a guy grabbed her ass, especially when her husband did it. Those soft hands with calloused fingertips, the talented hands of a pianist, with the caring yet firm grasp owned her. Even without looking at him, she knew that touch. It was Daddy's touch.

"Take me to that spot we were talking about," Vicky said before whispering, "Daddy."

Alex put his lips close to her ear, slightly brushing against it. She was even wetter. "On one condition," he said, "I want the best head that little mouth of yours can muster. Make me scream." His grip on her ass tightened.

Vicky moaned under breath. "Remember what I said," she told him before whispering, "Dad."

Alex kissed her blushing cheek. "Deal. Remember that I know what that mouth can do. I want something that would make those weak bitches you used to fuck explode in a second. I want that mouth to fucking worship my dick. You got that, baby?"

Vicky was sweating and as red as a tomato. "I love when you talk like that. Take me now."

Alex lead Vicky to a secluded part of the beach, a place where no one could hear them let alone see them. He laid down a towel and took off his trunks. His cock was already wide awake. Vicky thought it was the most beautiful dick she'd ever seen. A long 6 inches and a plump 5 inches, a white tower with a garden of red pubes at the base. He laid down on the blanket.

She took her bikini off and got between his legs. She kissed the back of the head as she always did. Giving her husband head was always an act of love and in their household lovemaking always started with a kiss. She never used her hands when giving head. She always said that was for "weak bitches." Instead, she let her hands sensually explore his thighs, balls, and crotch. That made it feel even better. There was a reason guys in high school called her the Head Queen.

Her tongue started from the base and travelled up the shaft to the spot of her kiss. She gave it a few more kisses before wrapping her lips around the tip. She looked him in the eyes and swallowed his cock effortlessly, reaching the base in less than a second.

With little Alex in her warm, wet mouth, she started applying a gentle suction. Her tongue danced around the head, paying special attention to the most sensitive part on the back. Alex thought her mouth was paradise. She kept the head in this state of euphoria even as she slowly pulled back, letting the shaft feel the salty sea air.

"Fuck, baby," Alex moaned. "You give the best head on Earth."

She let the head pop out of her mouth. It glistened in the sunshine. "I haven't made you scream yet," she said before adding, "Dad."

She went back to her sucking. "You are such a freak," Alex said with a smile. "Well, that's what you get when you marry a girl with daddy issues. You get the best head ever but expect to be a stand-in for her dad."

Vicky stopped and had a sheepish look on her face. "Well, actually, now that you mention it, that's kinda how I see you. I honestly think of you as my father figure. I know that's incredibly fucked up but, like, I don't care," she said with a chuckle. "Calling you Daddy and looking up to you in that way genuinely resolved my daddy issues. Like I think I've become a much better person, friend, wife and, definitely, mother since I started calling you that. When I think of my dad or father figure, I don't think of that racist, neglectful crackhead. I think of you. And I have since we got married."

"Only you could make that sound sweet. I have the most messed up soulmate," Alex chuckled. The two kissed and said they loved each other. "Can you stop with the dad stuff, though? It's just too weird for me."

"Yeah, saying it out loud made me realize that, too. I'll stick with daddy. Now, watch as I make you scream, Daddy."

Vicky gave the tip a little kiss before swallowing his dick like a python. Her tongue guided her man's manhood down her tight, wet throat. She slowly sucked while her tongue travelled down to his balls, lathering them in saliva. Looking straight into his eyes, his beautiful green eyes, she tightened her throat around the head and the sensitive part underneath, wrapping both in a warm embrace.

Alex was in a world of pleasure, a pleasure so intense it bordered on agony. Vicky had an almost supernatural control of her throat. She used this insane skill to give her husband the best head a man could ever receive. This was different, though. She took his challenge to heart, wanting to genuinely impress him. This was the best he'd ever gotten. This was incredible.

"Oh, fuck," Alex screamed. It wasn't a soft scream either. This was loud, loud enough for the beachgoers to hear. Alex couldn't help himself. Vicky was so good she forced it out of him.

Alex started cumming. It was like his whole being seeping out of him. She sucked his soul out. She swallowed it as always and helped him get dressed before getting dressed herself. Alex felt like he just survived a fight.

"Don't ever doubt me again," she said, giving him a kiss on the cheek. "No woman can ever satisfy you like I can. This is my dick, honey."

"I'll never doubt you again, baby," he said, giving her a kiss before pulling her close to him, grabbing a fistful of that fat MILF ass. "Fuck, I'm so lucky. You're literally my dream girl. I love you, princess."

Vicky blushed in his arms. "I love you, too, Alex. You're my everything, baby. I dreamed of you all my life. I still can't believe that I actually met you and married you and had kids with you. You make me feel whole."

They started making out, wrapped in each other's warm embrace. She broke off their kiss and whispered in his ear, "Plus you're the only man I'll ever call daddy. You own me body, heart, and soul."

Alex started kissing her neck before giving her earlobe a little bite and whispering, "I'm going to make you cum tonight."

Vicky went from not wanting this moment to end to wanting night to hurry up and get here. They went back to the beach to spend time with their kids. Vicky couldn't help but think of what's going to happen tonight.