Her Turn to Take Charge

Story Info
Lily dominates daddy and makes him beg to cum.
2.1k words
4.45
11.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(All characters in this story are 18+)

Lily always knew how to submit to her lover. She was used to being cared for and told what to do. It was natural for her to be on her knees sucking daddy's cock or on all fours facing his feet while he laid on his back and jerked off to her spread pussy and ass cheeks. Spitting on her slit and occasionally touching her sensitive clit. The cum would always shoot towards her mouth and hanging tits. She especially loved being tied up and blindfolded and at the whims of daddy. Her pussy would be licked, slapped lightly with silicone spatulas, and feathered. Her nipples would be pinched. Her ass would be spanked. Her mouth would be filled with her wet panties, wet dildo from her own pussy, and of course daddy's balls and cock. She would always lose count of her orgasms and always needed a warm bath to recover her overly stimulated pussy, which daddy would draw for her while she slowly breathed while still tied up and blindfolded.

But today was going to be different. Today it was her turn to take charge and control daddy's desperate cock. She had successfully edged him for 2 days straight. She would masturbate right in front of him, and he had promised to not touch himself until he was told to. She would use her fingers and rabbit vibe to fuck herself. She would even raise her legs a little further to expose her little asshole because she knew he loved it. Although he could barely see her hole because she would keep a small plug in there while she played with her pussy. He thought he would get release after she came, but she would only let him suck her tits after she came and walk away with her cum dripping down her smooth and sexy legs. He was hers, and his complaints only made him sound more desperate each time she would cum and squirt.

Today Lily woke him up with a gentle kiss. He gave her a look of desire. She smiled and nodded. "I'm finally going to let you cum today baby...but my way in any way I want." He said, "finally", but she didn't like that.

"What do you say baby?" she asked sternly.

"Thank you my love." he said.

"That's better. And today you're only allowed to call me ma'am or mistress. I own your cock." she ordered.

"Yes ma'am. Please let me cum today mistress." he answered accordingly.

She had bought a big sex toy for him a while back, and now was the perfect day to introduce it to him. She told him to shower and to make sure to clean everywhere. She even joined him to supervise. It was especially easy to clean his cock because it was hard from her holding it the whole time and lightly stroking it with soapy hands over and over. Never letting him actually feel any pleasure from it at all. Maybe she would keep him hard for another day. But she generously decided to move forward with her plan. She knew his desperate balls had had enough starvation.

(Change to Daddy POV)

My mistress made me tidy up my hair down by my cock and between my legs. She told me she didn't want anything getting caught down there today. I didn't know if she meant her hair or my cock ring that I sometimes wore during sex to last through her multiple orgasms. I pretty much became her personal dildo on days like that. She also would make me wear it when I worked from home. She said I look better with a hard bulge in my pants when I'm on the phone.

I really needed to cum. I hadn't been able to concentrate for 3 days now. Everything turned me on. Her hair. Her eyes. Her smile. Her legs. Her tits. Her ass. Her pussy. Even her words turned me on. The simple words of good morning or I love you would make my cock twitch. I had gone through 3 pairs of underwear per day because I got tired of having sticky precum in there all the time and around the tip of my dick. I just needed to cum. I needed my mistress to make me cum. So at this point, I was willing to do anything she asked as long as I got to finish by the end of the day.

It was a slow Saturday, and of course she was in no rush to fulfill her promise to let me cum. She would get me hard by 'accidentally' grazing over my pants or 'unintentionally' need to change panties halfway through a tv show. She even 'accidentally' dropped them and had to pick them up while changing, exposing her pink lips and tight holes. She would laugh and ask if I was enjoying the show. "Yes ma'am. You are the most beautiful woman in the world" I would eagerly say. Even if it was a tease, it was the truth. Every part of her was delicious.

It was mid afternoon, and she said she was ready for a snack. I made a joke about her eating my cum. She told me I would regret that later. But nonetheless, she told me to go lay on the bed naked. Face down first. I of course obeyed. She brought lube and powdered sugar and set it aside. She took her hand and spanked me over and over like I was a naughty slut. Degrading to say the least. She told me to turn back over. She covered my cock with the sugar and licked up every side of my shaft.

"Do you love when I eat off your cock baby?" She asked.

"Yes mistress. Please put my whole cock in your mouth." I whispered.

I shouldn't have said anything. She withdrew and told me to wait where I was. After a few minutes, she came back wearing nothing but red crotchless panties. Fuck I loved seeing lace around her holes. She tied my hands to the bed frame, making sure I couldn't play with myself. She even spread my legs like a little whore would, making it difficult to move. She straddled my face towards my cock. She grinded her perfectly wet cunt against my tongue, occasionally making me lick her ass just to show she was in charge. I didn't care. I was so fucking horny and willing to eat her all day.

She got up and laughed, calling me a pathetic excuse for a cunt licker. She walked down by my cock and slapped my shaft and balls a few times. Making sure I was still hard for her.

"Are you ready for your new toy?" She asked cunningly.

"Yes ma'am. Whatever it is I can handle it." I said not knowing what I was about to endure.

She pulled out a massive curved vibrator with 2 rings attached to the end of it. My eyes lit up as she began lubing it along with my cock. I flinched when her fingers massaged my asshole with cold lube. She told me I needed to settle down and relax. "Yes ma'am. I'm trying mistress." I've never had anything but my finger up my asshole before."

"How did I know you've explored your ass before? You're always looking for new ways to get off aren't you? You pathetic bitch. Lucky for you I like the idea of pleasing your g-spot. You want me to put this big toy in your ass don't you?"

I paused. Not wanting to admit it. She slapped my balls with the toy. "Yes ma'am. Fill my ass with my new toy."

She turned on the vibe and pressed it along the backside of my cock. Precum dripped down my shaft. She took a finger and cleaned me up, making me taste it off her finger. Was I just her fuck toy now? She moved it down to my balls and traced it along my legs and between my balls and asshole.

"Fuckkkk. That feels so fucking good. Please keep going" I begged.

She must've wanted me to be more quiet, because she stripped off her cum soaked panties and stuffed them in my mouth. Or maybe she just wanted to see if I would protest. Of course I didn't. I would suck on her panties everyday if she let me.

She opened the silicone ring wide and slid it down my cock, placing the other ring around my balls. It cut off a lot of blood flow, and I began to get a little numb, only feeling sensations when her nails traced certain parts of my dick. My legs were already spread, and she had loosened my ass by putting the vibe on it and using the tip to relax the muscle. She looked me in my eyes and told me I was going to cum like never before for her. I nodded, "yes ma'am. Yes ma'am. My cum is yours to have" muffled from her panties still in my mouth.

She shut of the vibrations and slowly drove the toy inside. It wasn't until it halfway in before my ass wrapped around it and let it slide in, lube dripping from the edges. She didn't say anything, but she stared as if she was watching her new favorite turn on. My dick twitched up and down up and down with each slight movement. She took the remote control for the vibe and stepped back, admiring my vulnerability, rings around my cock and balls and a prostate vibe plugged all the way in my asshole.

Without warning, she turned on the first setting. A steady, slow vibration. Fuck fuck fuck it felt amazing. It was vibrating my g-spot, which vibrates my balls and cock all the way to the top. Precum was coming out like I've never even seen before.

"Looks like you are my horny boy. You better not cum. I'm not done using you" she commanded.

She removed her panties from my mouth. "Yes ma'am I won't until you let me. Use me for your pleasure!" I exclaimed.

She turned the settings up on the vibration. I wasn't sure how long I could take it. My ass was throbbing. My dick was throbbing. My balls were so tight in the cock ring. In her crotchless panties, she mounted my cock. The vibrations pulsed up to her pussy, and her juices started flowing down my shaft. She screamed.

"God you're my new fucking personal Sybian! That's all you're fucking good for now!"

She continued to bounce up and down until her pussy contracted and came. I couldn't even cum because her hand was clenched around my balls cutting off blood flow. She stopped the vibration. There I was. Still tied up with her cum all down my cock and balls and trailing into my ass if it wasn't for the vibrator still in there. She tied back her hair and told me it was time to see how much cum I can give her.

She turned the vibrator back on and my ass clenched. She put her face 3 inches from my cock, just enough to feel her hot breath on the tip, but not close enough for her to suck. My whole body was shaking.

She commanded, "3....2....1....cum for me baby boy. Cum like the desperate pussy lover you are. Cum for your mistress."

Three days of edged cum ruptured from my cock.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming! I'm fucking cumming for you mistress!!"

She opened her mouth trying to catch it all, but my dick pulsed every which way. Most of it ended up on her cheeks, chin, and dripped from her lips. She was a fucking queen. I continued to cum, and she wrapped her pretty little mouth to finish me off properly. When it filled her mouth and after swallowing as much as she could manage, she gagged and spit it right back on to my cock to degrade me one last time. Leaving me satisfied and erect.

I've never had so much cum shoot from my cock. The vibrator stopped, and she praised me for being such a good toy for her to play with. She slowly slid the plug out, making sure to not hurt me too much. She unwrapped the rings from my still throbbing and pulsing dick.

She gave me a long kiss with her cum filled mouth and told me how taking control was a fantasy come true. Although, she quickly apologized and said she was ready to be my submissive slut again. To reward her for being a good, bitchy dom, I let her ride her favorite dildo until she came again, which didn't take long at all.