Lovebirds

Story Info
Lovebirds do what lovebirds do.
1.5k words
4.88
5.7k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/24/2023
Created 08/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex woke up with a long day ahead of him. His wife, Vicky, woke up with him. She noticed his hard-on pushing through his boxers, the pinkish head peeking out through the fabric.

"Mmm, looks like lil' Alex has sprung awake," she said in a raspy morning voice. "I knew buying those boxers was a great idea. Nothing's more beautiful than seeing a man's dick come out of his boxers, especially when it's such a beautiful dick."

She gave it a kiss before enveloping it in her mouth. "Come on, honey, I gotta take a shower. Besides, I had something planned for before we get dressed."

"Oh," she said, letting little Alex go from her mouth's wet, tight grasp. "Well, what are you doing just layin' around? Let's take a shower."

Alex tried to take his time but his wife was in a hormone-filled rush. Still soaking wet, she pushed him into the bed and went back to her favorite hobby.

Vicky's head dutifully bobbed between Alex's legs. She gave the best blowjobs, especially when it came to her husband. He was the love of her life and the father of her kids. She lived to serve him.

Alex rubbed his fingers through her pixie cut hair. "You're so good, baby," he moaned in deep-throated pleasure.

"Of course, Daddy. You deserve the best," she replied. Vicky tightly sucked the head of Alex's cock while licking the underside, causing him to let out a little shriek. She smiled.

Alex was the first and only man she called Daddy. Vicky always wanted to find a man to call that, a man worthy of not only the title but her submission. She struggled to find him and put on a dominant facade for years and hundreds of guys and girls later. But Alex was different. He was sweet and kind and made her fall in love. She kept that dominant facade up until after their wedding and the birth of their first daughter (both of which happened the same day) and showed him that submissive side of her. He helped her explore it and they grew even closer. Twenty years later and she couldn't imagine being anything other than his submissive bitch.

Vicky kept sucking, exploring the full length of his member, but Alex needed something else wet and warm, something else at his disposal. In high school, Vicky's pussy was a crown jewel that guys begged for. It was the tightest, wettest, warmest pussy you could ever find. Even in her forties and after four kids, it was still true. He told her to turn around and she flashed a devilish grin, knowing the railing he was going to give her.

Alex slowly teased her pussy which was already dripping wet, sending shivers down her spine. He could feel her goosebumps and her frustration.

"Fuck, baby. Quit teasing me. Just fuck it already."

Alex grabbed her brown hair and pulled her to him. His face was inches from hers. "Who owns this pussy?" he asked as his lips rubbed against her neck. She let out a soft moan.

"You do, of course," she whispered. "But you know how much I hate being teased."

Vicky could see Alex smile. He planted a soft kiss on the nape of her neck before pushing her down. and her pussy swallowed all his six inches. She let out a soft "fuck."

He started to thrust in and out, creating ivory waves across her fat ass. Vicky was always thick, blessed with the perfect combination of a fat, heart-shaped ass and wide hips. But four kids later, it was even bigger. Alex loved it this way and was why she felt even sexier in her middle age than back in her twenties.

"Mmm. Harder, Daddy. Yeah...right there. Make that pussy scream."

Alex leaned in, wrapping her in his muscular embrace, and started lightly licking and biting her neck. He was fluent in his wife's love language, touch, and knew exactly how to make her please her.

He started slow but long, deep thrusts, causing her to scream in pleasure. He was hitting the right spot. Waves of pleasure travelled throughout her body. She felt like she could cum at any moment.

"Who owns this pussy, bitch?" Alex seductively whispered in her ear.

Vicky moaned. "You do."

"Who?"

"You do, Daddy. She's all yours."

Alex started hitting that spot faster and faster, harder and harder each time. "She's making such a mess. What a selfish little pussy. It's so cute how she thinks she's entitled to cum."

"She's a selfish cunt," Vicky nearly screamed. She let out a gutteral moan. "Only you should cum, Daddy. One orgasm is more than enough. Fuck her. Harder. She's your fleshlight, Daddy. Fuck, baby, you're driving me wild. Please cum soon, honey. I don't know how long I can do this!"

Alex kissed her on the back of her neck. "Don't worry, baby. I know exactly when you're going to cum. You're getting close but you have nothing to worry about. Besides, I own your orgasm. If you cum by accident, it's my fault, not yours."

Alex grabbed a fistful of her hair, something he knew she loved, and pushed her straight to the edge. An intense tightness and warmth seized her and waves of the most intense pleasure spread over her. Alex himself felt the same intensity and warmth and his own waves of pleasure rippled throughout his hairy, muscular body as he came in that enchanting, coral pink paradise between his wife's legs.

Alex pulled out from this paradise as those waves continued to wash over her. He grabbed her hair and pulled her to his face. Face to face now, she panted heavily and looked at him with a raw, primal hunger. He grabbed her by the chin, opened her mouth, and spat in it. She swallowed it without hesitation. "Good girl," Alex growled.

"I love you so fucking much, baby," she said, catching her breath.

"You're the love of my life, princess. I'm so happy to be your husband."

The two lovebirds kissed. "When was the last time I let you cum?" Alex asked.

"About four years ago. I haven't really missed it," she said, lying her head on his shoulder while she sat in his lap. Alex wrapped one hand around her waist while another explored her still-wet pussy. "That pre-orgasm tightness has just gotten so much more powerful since you trained me to cum on command. It's wonderful. You're so wonderful, baby."

"When we first started dating, the idea you'd say you didn't miss cumming..."

Vicky smiled. "I mean if I had known that that was a thing...And, honestly, I think it's so hot that I literally can't cum unless my husband lets me. I love that you have that control, something no other guy will ever have."

Vicky's phone buzzed. "Mossie's wanting to know if we're done yet. Oh, yeah. We're going to the beach today. I forgot I told them we'd be leaving at 7 am. Oh, shit. It's almost. I think you fucked my brain out."

She let out a little laugh that became a seductive smile. "Well, are we? I can give you head before you get dressed," she whispered as her fingers climbed his chest. "You know how much I love sucking your dick and, no, it doesn't count when it only lasts ten minutes and you don't cum."

"I don't think I can muster the strength," Alex said. "You've sucked it out of me. But I do know that there's a private little area on the beach. Somewhere nice and secluded."

"Fine," Vicky muttered, sounding a bit defeated. "But you're going to have to make it up to me somehow."

Alex's fingers continued to explore her pussy. With her mouth so close to his ear, he could hear soft moans under her breath. "Ok, baby. How?" he asked.

"I have two things in mind. One, keep playing with my pussy for, like, five more minutes. It feels so good. And second," Vicky flashed a devilish smile, "when we're at the beach in our little spot and I'm giving you head, real head by the way, I'm calling you Dad."

Alex cringed. "Ew, no, that's what the kids call me."

"Exactly. Every girl and their mom calls their man daddy. But dad is so taboo and fucked up. It's so hot."

Alex looked at his wife like she was some depraved pervert but that was one of the things he loved about her. "Besides," she continued, "since my own dad was a piece of shit, I've kinda thought of you as my father figure."

Alex winced and said he needed to get dressed. Vicky laughed. She loved messing with him. Once they were both dressed and about to leave their den of seduction, Vicky said, "Hey, baby, I've been wondering. Did you forget the password we came up with? I mean it's ok if you did. I don't mind never cumming again."

Alex leaned in and whispered the first half of their password, causing her body to shake. She could feel the beginning of an orgasm, something she long forgot. It was powerful but temporary and quickly subsided. But it was enough that she had to sit down.

She stared up at him with big eyes. "Looks like I didn't forget," he said with a smile. "Love you, baby."