Lovely Auntie Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erosdon
erosdon
110 Followers

'Can I ask you one thing, Neeta?'

She looked at him with her big, innocent eyes and beautiful features as in doubt.

He continued, 'the thing, which we did, was it something which made you regret? Did you feel wrong about it?'

She understood that he was hurt as she was nudging him away. But she replied, 'that's what I thought, sir. All these days I was thinking the same thing. Whose fault was it? I tried to understand and thankfully, I gathered that it was nobody's fault. That was what made me return here. Otherwise, I would have been timid enough to escape and ignore the issue.'

Her wonderful smile, which moved his heart, graced her pleasant features as she turned back to exit. As she placed her hand on the knob, Ajay's large hand covered her small one. She turned her head and looked up into the eyes of the handsome man. He turned the knob in as she withdrew her hand from the door.

He took her narrow hips into his hands. He turned her face to his and said, 'I don't give a fuck about what you or anyone thinks for that matter'. He kissed her on the lips and before she knew like the day of the party, she kissed him back as they started dueling each other with their tongues.

Neeta's whole body melted into his hug as her breasts rubbed against his rock hard chest and his hands smashed into her small hips. The kiss went on and on. Neeta was lost in the touch of this handsome man, whom she had used as the fantasy material to masturbate since the last few days.

His large hands pressed her curvy bottom as she moaned against his mouth. Her phone rang again. Ajay cried, 'shit!!'

Neeta looked at her mobile and saw that it was Shyam. She looked into Ajay's eyes and hung up the call. Ajay smiled at her and pulled her for another kiss. Within a brief moment, he removed her t shirt and her sports bra. He sat on the table of his office as Neeta stood between his thighs. As he looked at the naked, round, upright boobs of the sexy MILF, he pulled her for another kiss.

Neeta forgot about the turmoil, which she had been having since the last few days. She wanted to act on instinct and her instinct was telling her this. The moral and conscience matter was pushed behind somewhere. As she looked at his admiring eyes looking at her sexy tits, she felt proud and she pushed her jugs against his chest for friction.

Craving for the skin touch, she ripped open his t-shirt, as he helped her divest him. He threw off his ripped t shirt over her bra and shirt. He took her mobile and threw it over the huddle of clothing. He pulled her for another smooch, as she returned his frenching enthusiastically.

Ajay said, 'I wanted to complete what I wanted to say that day. You are the most beautiful woman I had ever met with the best figure. If I miss fucking you, I would be missing a lot in my life.'

Neeta smiled at his words. He kissed her again and again and again. He took her jugs into his hands and pressed them and Neeta moaned at his painful administrations. He flicked her sensitive nipples to a pleasurable pain. He didn't care a single moment about her pain. He was lost in the raw feelings which her body had created in him. Neeta too gave in as she loved the wild sex, which she craved to have.

Ajay's cock was bursting to come out of his shorts as he gazed at the great figure of the housewife. He stood before her as he towered over. He unbuckled his pants and drew his pants and shorts in one tug as his thick sprung into the air. Neeta gasped looking at the thick organ.

For a moment, her whole being changed completely. How she enjoyed the sight of a good cock! Ajay looked at her face and saw full desire on her lusty features. All these days, she had been masturbating imagining better cocks than her husband's. How she liked to ride these monsters.

'Touch it, babe.'

She looked into his eyes as Ajay pulled her nipple for a tug and she winced with an erotic moan. He pulled her for a small smooch and when they disengaged, he again said, 'touch it, Neeta.'

She nodded, 'yes, sir.'

She took the thick cock into her hand and felt energy flowing into her being with the small vibrations in the cock. Ajay couldn't forget the lusty look in the housewife's eyes. Her thick bangs of hair were cascading her beautiful face and he couldn't imagine anything beautiful than her at that moment. Her terrific figure with her vermilion and golden locket surged his cock to tremble happily in her hand.

She tugged at his cock with obedience and with interest as Ajay admired her great figure.

'Get down on your knees, babe.'

She couldn't disobey him anymore. He had a great equipment and her abiding actions came naturally to her.

'But before that, lose your tights and panties.' She did it happily for him, as she did the disrobing with a spring in her step and with a smile on her face. When she removed her tights, Ajay saw her wonderful, sexy legs, which looked like some ramp walk model's rather than those of a forty year old MILF. And when she took off her panties, she looked into his eyes as she did that. She wanted to know the reaction of the man when he looked at her pussy.

Ajay couldn't believe her pussy, which gave birth to two children. She might have been considered a virgin for what she looked like.

Her pussy was so well kept with just a small strip of hair like a line over her cunt-lips. 'Oh, my god, honey, you are intoxicating in your beauty.'

Neeta smiled but her whole concentration was on his cock, which was dangling with excitement.

'Get down on your knees, Neeta.'

Neeta kneeled down before him and took his cock into her hand as she started tugging at it.

'Do you want to kiss it, babe?' Ajay leaned on the table as he looked at the beautiful, sexy housewife kneeling at his feet.

She nodded her head, alternately looking at his eyes and his cock.

'Answer me, honey, do you want to kiss it or not?'

Neeta was feeling shy answering her intent. But Ajay wasn't the one to give up.

'You have been torturing me since the last few days with your silence as I felt frustrated imagining your figure. Now, it's your turn. Answer me, do you want to kiss it?'

Neeta knew he had her by her cunt (if no balls). She nodded, 'yes, sir.'

She was feeling irritated that he was making her wait to serve the cock properly.

He asked, 'do you want to lick it?'

'Yes, sir.'

'Do you want to fuck it?'

She nodded again, but he asked again, 'no nodding, honey. You have your mouth to answer and also for some other things.'

'Yes, sir.'

Ajay smiled as he looked at the housewife pinching her nipples. He was hyper excited. Who knew that the demure, traditional housewife, Neeta could be such a slut for cock and would be kneeling at his feet pinching her nipples. But she was, and he was happy that at that particular moment, she was his cock-slut.

'Suck it, baby. Blow me.'

The words were like music for Neeta. The cock was a great specimen around eight-and-a-half inches in length with a wide girth. Comparing it to her husband's five inch organ, this was just a welcome toy for her and she wanted to play with for her heart's and cunt's content.

Daily she had been playing with a miniature version of the cock in her marital bed. But today, she would be getting the full treatment. She didn't care about the past or the future of this fling. What mattered to her was the dong before her? She couldn't care that she had two daughters and a family of good social standing. The raw, primal needs of her body overtook every other feeling.

She took the cock into her mouth and slowly ran the tip of her tongue against the opening of the cock. It was like heaven. The cock was so thick that she couldn't completely wrap her hand around it. Her mouth was stretching to limits as she did with Manish's cock. It had been months since she blew her nephew's wonderful cock and got fucked by it. She couldn't go on anymore without such wonderful service.

She started sucking the whole eight inches of cock by licking along the length of it. Within a matter of minutes, she laved the whole cock with her saliva and sucked with vacuum along the length. Ajay threw his hands into his hair as he looked at the MILF at work. She was certainly a good cocksucker. He couldn't believe that her husband, that modest, thin balding man had tutored her to give such wonderful oral service.

But he didn't care. What he wanted was the pleasure of experiencing this slutty housewife.

Neeta started taking his cock inch by inch into her mouth, while she started jacking it. The four inches of the devouring made his cock tip to touch the back of her throat. But Manish had taught her well. She took the cock steadily an inch more with no difficulty. She serviced the front portion of the gobbled cock with her dainty and sweet tongue as she circled it and licked it with her sweet spit.

Ajay was getting blown away by her blowjob. He was keeping himself at bay with great difficulty.

'Oh, my god, babe. You will kill me. Do it, do it.'

Neeta smiled at him as she massaged his big hairy balls in her dainty hands, as he moaned with pleasure. She was lost so much in the act, that she didn't know she was fingering her cunt for her pleasure. With the other hand, she was playing with his balls.

She continued her blowjob as she took the seven inches of it as the cock touched her tonsils and she retched in reflex. But she controlled herself and knew that she could do the whole act. However, the sight of the sexy MILF, blowing him while fingering herself was too much for Ajay. He had sucked some beautiful girls in his life, but she was way above all those ladies. He didn't want to bust his nut in her mouth. He wanted to fuck her.

He took the cock out of her mouth as she whined in desperation.

She blurted, 'I am sorry, sir. Didn't I get that right? I will try it again.'

'No, honey. You did alright. But I want to fuck your pussy. I want cum in your cunt. Hope you don't mind?'

Neeta couldn't be happier. She stood up as instructed. He pulled her for another kiss as she kissed him back with a lot of fervor. He made stand before the table and bent her over it as her shapely ass presented a wonderful picture. Her boobs were pressed against the table as Ajay saw the back of her thighs and shapely legs and felt he could lose his nut just by looking at the picture.

Pushing against her neck to make her back straight and nuzzling her nape, he took one of her breasts into his hands and mauled with full authority. He could see beads of secretions flowing between her legs. She was getting excited just by the thoughts of sex and by the way the handsome hunk was handling her jugs.

'Spread your legs a little, Neeta.'

Neeta abided by his words. And Ajay witnessed the best beautiful picture of sexuality he had ever seen.

The folds of her cunt which were peeking between her butt cheeks were the perfect picture he could ever envisage. Seeing the moist nature of her cunt, he couldn't help but phew a whistle.

'Bloody fuck, babe. You are really beautiful. I mean you have the most beautiful cunt.'

Neeta smiled but moaned at the same time.

He ran his hands on her heart shaped ass cheeks as she shivered with lust. He couldn't wait anymore. He took his hand and placed his middle finger along her folds as Neeta moaned, 'aaaaaaaaiiiiiiieeeeeeee'

He didn't even apply pressure, he just grazed the surface and it was enough for Neeta to spasm with pleasure.

'Oooohhhhh, mmmmmm, mmmmyyyy, aaaaaaiiiiiiieeeeee, sir, please.'

He enjoyed the housewife's moans.

He frisked her folds increasing the tempo, as she moaned with happiness and with animal passion.

'Oh, my god!! Sir, please. Hmmmmm, aaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeee. Ooohhhhhh.'

He touched the nub of her clit as she continued spasming in her orgasms. She couldn't control herself anymore. She felt that she was living all the hidden desires, which she had buried since the last few months with the touch of the handsome Gym instructor. His large thick fingers were playing with her folds like an expert musician's hands on his instrument.

He finger fucked her cunt as she deliciously had her orgasms. He located her g-spot, while she emitted high pitched cries. With the other hand, he played with her clit as she moaned with delicious frustration.

'Ohhhhhh, sir, please, hhhhhmmmmmm, I can't take this anymore.'

'You should take it, baby.'

'Sir, please.'

'Please, what, Neeta. Tell me.'

She dropped her last modicum of self will as she said, 'please, fuck me, sir.'

'Are you sure?'

'Yes, please' she moaned.

She shivered with delicious lust when his cockhead touched her delicious cunt folds. She parted her legs in invitation. Ajay was overwhelmed by the housewife's obedience as he started see sawing the tip of his cock into her outer cunt folds.

'Please, don't tease me, sir. I can't handle it anymore.'

'Now tell me, babe. Why didn't you answer me for the last few days?'

She was getting deliciously frustrated with his questioning. She said, 'I don't know, sir.'

'You knew it, honey. Why didn't you answer me when I was trying to patch up with you?'

'Please, sir. Just do it. We will talk later.'

'No, honey. We will talk now. Tell me, why didn't you respond me?'

She knew that his ego was hurt. Now she needed to tend to his ego, because she knew if there were people who needed to be mended in their ego, Ajay was one of them. He deserved to be as he had that manly authority over her with his big cock and hunk like personality.

'Because I was afraid.'

'Afraid of what, babe?'

'Afraid that we will have an affair and I would ultimately submit to you disturbing our respective families. I admired your personality from day one of joining the gym. I liked your manly, rugged handsomeness and had a deep crush on you. I know that if you ask anything from me, I won't reject you.'

Ajay felt complete sexual satisfaction as he was completely boosted in his morale. He drove his cock in one forceful lunge that Neeta emitted a high pitched cry.

'Aaaaaaiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeee, fuck me sir, fuck me. Please fuck me.'

Ajay see sawed his whole cock all along the length of her cunt as he gave into her with strong, thrusting lunges.His vein on the cock scrubbed along the nub of her clit during his thrusts.

He took her narrow hips into his hands and started slapping her white ass cheeks as she cried with pain and pleasure. He fucked her relentlessly as she basked in the sexual attention she was getting. This is what she wanted since the last few months.

The way his cock was slapping her cunt and clit made her very happy and super-excited. He occasionally pinched her nipples which were scrubbing over the table.

He looked at her two ass cheeks, which were reddened with his rough slaps. He smiled as he continued his joyful ride in her cunt.

'I like your cunt, honey.'

'It likes you too, sir. Mmmmmm.'

'It better because I am going to need it on regular basis.'

'Aaaaaiiiieeee, hmmmm, as you wish, sir. Please fuck my cunt. Oohh!'

He took the root of her hair as he pulled her neck making her stand up. He turned her head back, kissing her and said, 'I am going to cum, baby.'

He erupted in her cunt as the powerful jets of his cum hit her womb with strong pressure. He pulled and pinched her nipples as Neeta came with a strong orgasm. She felt his cum overflowing from her womb out onto her thighs as she felt warm with the jizz. She held his hand against her nipples wanting more of that pleasurable torture.

Her orgasm lasted for more than five minutes as Ajay lay on her back. His thick cock slowly flopped out of her cunt as he pulled her around for a kiss. He sat on his seat while she sat on his lap, while both of them made out heavily.

'Was that real? That crush thing. Or you just made it up?'

She giggled as his eyes unabashedly danced over her jiggling titties, 'ask me during our next orgasm.'

'Nice reply.'

'I am going to need you again.'

Neeta nodded.

'Is that a yes?'

'Yes, you can have me.'

He slapped her ass and said, 'that's good, now get up and get dressed. I think your hubby will be waiting for you at home.'

She got up giggling and collected her clothes lazily putting them on making a long display for his viewing.

Shyam was waiting in his home like a cat dancing on hot bricks. Neeta was very late today. She generally returned by six thirty, but it was eight thirty and she wasn't yet home. This wasn't the first time she was late, but Shyam was having wild thoughts these days and his over working imagination made him worry a lot. When he noticed her car at the gate, his abated mind again started imagining some other obsessive thoughts. In those thoughts, certainly crept that handsome gym instructor. Just thinking of that guy filled him up with depression.

When she walked in the house, she was looking as she always looked ,... beautiful. But she was looking fresh in contrast to that tired look which comes in the evenings.

'What happened?' he asked her, more worried that she was looking fresh and alert as a young kitten.

'Nothing much' she threw her purse on the sofa and threw the odhni of her salwar on the couch. 'I need a bath, first.'

'Why are you late?' Shyam asked with frustration.

She smiled and told him, 'just catching up with Ajay, I mean his aerobic classes, I had missed'

She hurried into the shower, as Shyam looked worried and stupefied by her words.

Shyam noticed how Neeta changed from being a bomb to a dynamite in the bed. She was getting friskier and she was looking sexier with a lot of spirit even in her everyday walk of life. He started noticing changes of being her excited and vivacious all the time of the day. She was again sticking to the daily routine of the gym, as though nothing would deter her from her workouts.

He wanted to connect the dot of Neeta and that of the gym instructor, but was even afraid of thinking about that awful handsome fellow. He wanted to know what the fellow was upto, but then as they are not feasible in the daily practical points of view, he resorted to the low level act of spying on his wife.

Unknown to him, Neeta continued her affair with her gym coach. Both of them met in his gym at 2 in the afternoon, when the place was shutdown. Neeta made half leaves occasionally in her office and met the hunky trainer, who didn't disappoint her in fucking her to her content. Neeta never had the fear of Shyam knowing about her affair, but she was afraid how he would take it if he came to know.

But the cock of Ajay made her forget these little worries. She gave him blowjobs as per his whim. She was almost like his sex kitten as he used her fully to his heart's content. She liked the rough sex, she was getting from this man. He used her body as though he didn't care about her, which was the best thing about him. It was three weeks, since the affair started and both were getting addicted deeply.

Shyam started to wait for his wife in the evening when she would exit the gym. He was excited to know what was happening inside. But the chances of his wife catching him spying on her, dissuaded him from taking that action. He waited for her to come outside and see if she was doing something fishy. This act itself excited him. His prick stood up thinking about his wife doing something out of line.

After three continuous days, he resorted to the assumption that he was over thinking his brain. She generally came out of the place at six along with a young girl, named Anjali. Sitting in his car, he watched her daily routine of driving out to their home at six and arriving by 6: 30. Except on that previous day, she never returned late. He was about to give up on the fourth day, when he noticed something which piqued his doubts again. At five fifteen on that particular day, he noticed his wife and Ajay coming out into the balcony, which opened onto the main road and chatting as though they were long lost friends.

erosdon
erosdon
110 Followers