Lovely Auntie Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erosdon
erosdon
110 Followers

The gap of ten days had made her horny and she just wanted to have a look at him for a happy masturbation in the night.

She went to the female section where only the light in his room was lit, but there was no sign of him. The boy, Chotu, was loitering around.

'Chotu, where is Ajay sir?'

Chotu was a seventeen year old kid. Chotu was surprised looking at Neeta. She was looking terrific. She hadn't been coming lately. He thought she had left. What business would she be having with his boss? She was a decent lady for sure, but was his boss feeling lucky.

'He is in the men's section, didi.'

'Do you mind calling him?'

Chotu went to fetch him, while she took a seat.

The approaching of footsteps alerted her as she got up and saw Ajay walk in. His eyes were gleaming with interest on seeing her, but Chotu was with him.

He said, 'okay, Chotu, take my bike and leave the stuff at Jeevan's house. You may return my bike tomorrow. But leave early, Jeevan said he won't be long at his house.'

Chotu was excited at the piece of information. His young mind had already planned to use his boss's bike to the second show for the night. Poor boss didn't know that. But what he didn't know was that Ajay already knew that Chotu wouldn't lose the chance of using his bike for second show and late night trips into the city. It would make the young fellow to leave quickly, which is what he wanted now. The men's section was already closed. Chotu hurried down as Ajay walked inside.

'Hello, sir.' Neeta greeted him.

Ajay's cock already hardened looking at her figure and her inch long cleavage. He made sure that chotu was out of sight when he plunged towards the sexy housewife. He took her narrow hips into his big hands and pulled her for a kiss.

His touch was enough for her. She melted into his arms kissing him back.

He took hold of her hair tugging it back as she winced in pain, 'where the fuck were you, bitch? I have been calling you daily and you don't even have the manners to take the call.'

She could see he was hurt in the way he was talking. She let him glide his big hand onto her ass as she attached her hips to his for comfort.

'I haven't been feeling well.' He asked concerned, 'Are you OK?'

'Nothing serious. Just a little fever.'

'You didn't even tell me?'

'And my daughter too. She had an issue at college and I had to go to her.'

Ajay nodded. But he didn't mind. The sexy MILF was again in his arms.

Neeta was getting excited just with his touch. He said, 'let me pull the shutters.'

'No' she hurriedly said, 'my husband..'

She didn't want to say he was waiting downstairs as he would get alarmed. She said, 'my husband would be there down shortly within twenty minutes, so I have to go.'

He was a little disappointed. He thought they could have something.

He smiled and pulled her for a kiss, which she couldn't resist. She threw her hands around him and kissed him.

He looked into her cleavage and ran his hands on her shapely boobs.

'Sir, I have to go.'

'Twenty minutes is a lot of time, babe. We can do a lot in five minutes.'

Neeta started to shake her head, but leaning against his desk, Ajay tugged down his tracks and underwear in one go as his cock flopped before her. He knew that it would do the trick.

Neeta forgot everything about her husband when she saw the monster of his cock. Her mouth watered and there was that lusty look as she gazed at his organ.

He asked, 'do you want to go, Neeta?'

She looked into his eyes with longing and said, 'I wouldn't mind a little helping.'

Ajay smiled and said, 'it's okay, babe. Your husband may turn up any moment.'

She smiled saucily and said, 'like I said we have twenty minutes.'

'Then get down on your knees like the obedient slut you are.'

She giggled and his cock surged as he looked at her beautiful features and her eyes alight with sexual excitement. She rushed towards him and got down on her knees with a lot of interest.

'Hey, babe. Lose the top, I want to see your naked tits.'

'Your wish is my command, sir.'

She removed the top and her 36C bra as Ajay glanced at her wonderful tits. She took his cock into her hands and her whole persona changed. She knew that she was putty in her lover's hands. His big cock gave him the total control over her.

Ajay saw as she obediently started sucking her cock.

'I have missed your blowjobs, honey.'

She replied, 'I have missed your cock, too, sir.'

'Why didn't you bring wonderful ass to me then? I would have fucked you in any way you wanted.'

The picture of the hot housewife kneeling before him with only her tight pants excited him beyond measure. Her boobs were the picture of beauty as her pencil eraser like rubbery nipples started shaking with her head movements. He loved at the jubilant way, she was sucking his cock.

Shyam was getting restless. She just said couple of minutes. It was already ten minutes and she wasn't down yet. He called her number thinking if something was happening. He suddenly felt he wasn't ready for this. Were they doing something?

Neeta's mobile rung and then she was brought down to earth. Her fascination with her coach's cock was breached.

Ajay cried with vehemence, 'who is it?'

Neeta took the mobile and said, 'my husband?' she sounded apologetic about it.

Ajay nodded, 'yeah, yeah, take it.'

He was holding her neck tugging her hair as she sucked his thick cock. She took her mouth away from the cock as she answered him, 'yeah, honey.'

Shyam said, 'what's happening?'

Neeta tugged Ajay's cock as she improvised, 'okay, honey, no problem. It will take twenty minutes, will it? Fine.'

Ajay took her nipples into his fingers and pinched them harshly as she almost let a small cry. Ajay smiled at him as she returned his smile biting her lower lip.

'No, problem, honey. Yeah, I will come down to the street opposite the gym building. That's where you are gonna wait for me, fine?'

Shyam understood that she was doing something with him. His cock got hardened suddenly. He parked the car in the opposite street as she mentioned and started wanking.

He gulped and said, 'are you doing anything with him?'

Ajay took her boobs and started fucking them making a fuck tunnel by smashing them against each other. Neeta's panties squirted a healthy amount of moisture by her instructor's ministrations.

'Yeah, Shyam. I am. I am talking with him. I will talk with you later.' She hung up the call and moaned loud enough with her excitement.

'Aaaaaiiee, oh sir, please, fuck my tits.'

The picture of her cascading hair and beautiful face with her holding her tits to fuck them was too much for Ajay.

'Who owns these tits, bitch?'

'You, sir. You own them.'

She ran her tongue along his cock's tip and tried to catch it as it see sawed through her tit flesh. She was desperate as she wasn't able to get it all in her mouth. When he ordered her to give her attention to his sac, she did with undivided attention. She sucked his hairy balls with a lot of interest.

Ajay liked her vigorous sexual appetite. Even her nature while she did her exercises was also a focused one. Her nature as he came to know was a very good one, helping, obedient, just, polite and gentle. Her whole package was a treat to have.

She again took his cock to fuck her tits as she made a fuck tunnel for him. He fucked her thoroughly as she moaned loud. She was a little frustrated that her pussy couldn't be tended to. But she didn't have much time on her hands. Ajay came hard after thirty minutes and spewed all his cum on her tits. As much as she liked his taste, Neeta avoided the jets from landing in her mouth.

After he regained his composure, he looked at the perfect picture of her tits coated with his cum. She looked into his eyes and spread it on her tits, sensuously, while applying a lot to her nipples and pulling on them with extra attention.

'You are a very rare woman, Neeta.'

'Thanks, sir.'

He pulled her for a kiss.

'So you are back from tomorrow, aren't you?'

She smiled her powerful smile and said, 'yes, I am.'

She pulled on her bra and top and rearranged her hair as he rubbed on her tights covered ass.

'I have to go, now,' she said, as Ajay nodded.

In the car, Shyam said, 'you took an hour.'

Neeta smiled, 'well, things took an unexpected turn.'

She could see Shyam was excited. He asked, 'what did you do?'

He breathed raggedly. He already had a hint of the answer by the reeky smell from her.

'Well, I can't tell you, but I will tell you this. I didn't lose my trousers, but I surely need a good bath as there was a lot of cum in the air.'

Shyam understood her. All through the way, he badgered her for details and she teased him not revealing much. He asked about the past three weeks, they spent from the start of their affair and she gave him murky details keeping up his doubts and suspicions highly up. Shyam to his liking got a wonderful handjob in the night. He liked when she rejected to take him in her pussy.

erosdon
erosdon
110 Followers