Lovely Auntie Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erosdon
erosdon
110 Followers

Shetty smiled and was about to give up, 'you have kids, Shetty?'

Shetty smiled again, 'yes, sir, two boys. Living abroad.'

'Good, good.'

Shetty asked, 'is it about the kids, sir?'

Shyam laughed, 'no, no, Shetty. Nothing like that. They are very much fine.'

Shetty took a small pause and said, 'well, pardon me, did you have a fight with your wife?'

Shyam fixed the man a grave look. It was like 'hey don't try to cross that line'.

Shetty apologized. 'I am sorry, sir. It was wrong of me.'

'Nothing like that, man. It's okay.'

'Well, if it's madam, I think you are alright, sir. Because, she is a very level headed woman and never does anything wrong.'

Shetty knew her when she helped his sister in getting a job two years back. 'She will solve it for you, I just was alarmed if it was some other thing.'

Shyam was again buoyed with his wife's social standing. She was the most respectable and dignified woman. He thought what if Shetty knew that she has a penchant for a big cock. How would he feel? The thought excited him.

'Good night, sir.'

Shyam asked, 'what does your wife do, Shetty?'

He smiled and replied, 'she died, sir, ten years ago due to cancer. She was a lovely woman.'

Shyam apologized. The man was always so polite and honorable, he never thought the fellow had such a personal tragedy.

Shetty opened up a little. 'She was a lovely woman, sir, my wife. She took care of everything in the house. I regret now. I should have spent a lot more time with her.'

His look was dejected and a little sad. 'I am sorry, Shetty. I didn't know.'

'It's okay, sir. I too feel good talking about her. I never do and never did. Except before my close friends. You are a good man. Anyway, if it is a domestic tiff with wife, it isn't worth it, sir. Just better to bury the hatchet and move on. Take it from me.'

While driving back home, Shyam pondered on those words. It wasn't that easy, Shetty, he thought. His thoughts as he thought about the handsome hunk and Neeta started to feel like the way he felt between her and manish. He recalled the say when he saw her with Manish's cum. He couldn't forget the day. It was one of the great experiences he ever had sexually. It was erotic, exciting. He wanted it again. But, no, somewhere he wasn't agreeing to it, again. His anger started overtaking his thoughts.

When he came back to his home, the sleep wasn't easy to come. The thoughts of their days back in their early days of marriage came back to him. He opened their marriage album and looked at her photos. Her beauty was so fresh, so innocent. She overshadowed everybody in the photos. Her bust was a little on the larger side even before she bore her babies and breastfed them. He could see men's envious looks around.

But she was getting more sensuous and exotic now. It was as though there was another level of beauty she was achieving. Just looking at her photos, he felt he could live with no water and food, but just with the album. Why was he fighting with her? Why was he making their relationship sour? Why was he trying to spoil their association? He was going to talk the next day. He wanted to resort their relationship. She was his best friend and he didn't want to lose her for whatever the fucking reason. She wasn't making an attempt to talk with him, so what. Fuck the ego. He wanted them to be normal again.

The next day in the evening, he said, 'we need to talk.'

Neeta almost smiled on hearing his words. But she remained calm, 'yes, we need to.'

'I am angry with you,'

'I understand.'

Shyam was slowly losing the cool, 'don't give those short replies, Neeta. Don't make me angry.'

Neeta said, 'look, Shyam. I don't want to make you angry or discomfort you.'

'But you did.' He scoffed.

'Yes, I did. And I regret it. I shouldn't have inconvenienced you.'

Shyam rose up and thundered, 'and you shouldn't have had that affair. And you shouldn't have fucked that bastard.'

Neeta calmed up and she became silent staring at the wall before her.

'Now what? What are you trying to do? Trying to escape from talking on the issue. You never tried to talk with me on your own. You didn't even make an attempt. You just wanted to keep your ego and wanted it to win. You cheated on me. You made me look small and weak.'

Neeta looked at him with fury ridden eyes. Shyam felt he was pushing her to the edge and he wanted to do it. 'You insulted me. You made a mockery of me. You didn't even think a little about me before fucking that asshole and continuing that mistake.'

She slowly said, 'stop it, Shyam.'

'What?'

She firmly said, 'Shyam, please.' She was angry as she uttered the words.

Shyam felt a little discomfited by her aggression, 'I am sorry I should have made an attempt to talk to you. And I wanted to. But on that day, you stormed off just because Ajay rang me up.'

Just the mention of the name infuriated and at the same time excited Shyam. He shook his head for his second feeling.

Neeta said, 'you are upset and you have every right to be. But I didn't make a mistake.'

'You didn't?' Shyam spoke amazed. 'When you flipped your sari up and opened your legs.'

'I didn't.' Neeta said and there was an ire in her eyes.

'If it is a mistake to you, so be it. And I also agree it in your perspective. But from my own point of view, I don't know. I don't know what's wrong with me.'

With those last words, she broke up. Her tears rolled down as she sobbed. Shyam looked at her silently. She too had been suffering since the last ten days. But unlike him, she didn't show it.

She said after wiping her eyes, 'yes, I don't know what's wrong with me. I have these urges and they are getting stronger by the day. After Manish, they are just increasing day by day. I don't know if it is a bad thing. But I enjoyed it. I enjoyed my continuous state of high. And I am sure that even you did too. I am not telling that you are the reason for my actions. I take the sole responsibility. But I felt both of us had the wonderful time, since I came back from my brother.'

Shyam couldn't agree more. As he recollected, when they were raising their daughters, he wanted to relive his old days when he was always jealous of the men she talked and laughed with. It came back after she started her affair with Manish.

'There seemed to be some energy forced into our relationship, Shyam, and I loved it. I didn't understand even after we had sex or you finished me off orally, and after you slept off, I had to masturbate myself to sleep.'

The fact made his breath come ragged with excitement.

'But I didn't want to play on your emotions. With your consent, I had my affair with Manish. But I never thought in the same way regarding the others. I never looked at other men because I know that I won't get that wonderful love I have with you.'

Shyam sat down in silence.

'And then when you went to Salem, I attended that party. I was getting confident of my sexuality and also by the way I look after I started at the gym. I don't know how it happened, but that night me and Ajay kissed.'

Shyam's cock hardened on hearing that.

'My old sexual feelings were bubbling again. I tried to get those feelings satiated by you and you did.'

Shyam knew that she lying for his sake. And he loved her for that gesture.

'But I wanted more of it. We, me and Ajay, wanted it to end, but it couldn't. We couldn't stop the inevitable. There was so much desire from both ends. I don't know what to do. I knew it wasn't appropriate for you, but then I gave up on it, because I couldn't control it.'

She sobbed again. Shyam saw her tight blouse with a cleavage behind her gauzy pallu of the sari. She was looking ethereal with her gentle, vulnerable features.

He rushed to her and pulled her for a kiss. Neeta rushed into his hug, embracing him tightly, and kissed him thoroughly as they frenched deep.

The images of her with her lover, her naked in the gym everything started making his cock hard again.

He sat down and pulled her onto his lap as they kissed like new lovers. Her cotton blouse didn't have the support of the bra inside and she enjoyed the pleasure of her husband's hands on her tits. She loved when he ran his fingertips on her clothed nipples.

'I love you, Neeta. I can't live without you.'

She looked into his eyes and said, 'me, neither.'

She kissed again and he took his hand into her sari from above as he passed it from her waist. He was happy that she wasn't wearing any panty and the moment his finger touched her clit, she spasmed to her first orgasm. Shyam could understand why she was feeling so sexual. Just his hand on her button of sex was enough for her.

Through their kiss, he heard her beautiful moan. He fingered her some more and she was just having her orgasms as though he was fucking her.

It was nearly fifteen minutes before they controlled themselves.

Shyam asked, 'where do we go from here?'

'Well, I have already left the aerobics classes. So, we will be back to what we were earlier.'

Shyam felt happy on hearing her. He could rely on her words. She never lied to him at least. Withholding information maybe, but never lying.

He played with her 36C boobs as she moaned in happiness. Her blouse hooks were all open with the lapels on the sides and her pallu on oneside. She was exotic and horny looking and Shyam sucked her every once and then for her excitement.

'So, no manish and no gym instructor.'

'Hey, who said anything about Manish? I won't leave my nephew.'

Shyam smiled at her words. He didn't mind manish. But somewhere, in his mind, he felt a little disappointment creeping in.

'You don't need to leave your aerobics classes for me.'

She shook her head, 'no, honey. It's okay. Having a nice figure isn't good too, is it? Probably that's what's making me a bad girl.'

Shyam was a little adamant. 'What are you talking about, honey? You don't talk like that. Of course, you have every right to look beautiful. You need not stop looking beautiful because of our fight. I would be mad at myself if you think that I am getting in your way of beauty and self-confidence.'

'Shyam, it's better to leave it, I think too. It wouldn't help even your mind if I place myself in the vicinity of Ajay.'

The way she spoke excited him like dynamite. The word like placing herself near Ajay evoked sensuous thoughts in him.

'No, seriously. I don't mind if you go back to your aerobic sessions.'

She kissed him and said, 'no, thanks, honey. That's enough fight for us this year. Fending off Ajay would also be a little nagging.'

Shyam's cock was excited with every word she was uttering.

She took his cock out of her pants. 'hmm, excited, are we? Ten days without sex has made you horny, dear hubby?'

Shyam was happy that she didn't see the underlying reason for his erection. He was imagining her with the handsome gym instructor.

She started jacking him as there was a content smile on her. She was sitting on his lap with her head on her shoulder. Her picturesque innocent, traditional look was killing him.

He pinched her nipples as she just bit her lower lip in excitement.

'Look, Neeta. I am feeling guilty now for stopping your exercise routine.'

She smiled at him and said, 'don't worry, Shyam. I will set up a small gym in our basement. I promise I will work thoroughly and look the same housewife, you wanted me as.'

'That's what I am talking about, honey. You need not live on my set of rules, Neeta. That was never my agenda.'

She looked into his eyes and said, 'look, honey. You love me so much and have made many sacrifices for me. You never clipped my wings and I am happy for that. Please, don't feel guilty that you made me stop going to the gym.'

Shyam's breath hardened as her soft hand was urging him to the finish but holding up and prolonging the feeling. He breathed hard and said, 'I will feel guilty and overwrought with my overbearing nature if you discontinue the gym, honey.'

She looked at him with surprise, 'what's it with you, Shyam? Why do want to play with fire? Why do you want to bite your head off with suspicions?'

Shyam shook his head as her expert hands were playing with her balls and his shaft. He said, 'because I don't want to force my decision on you.'

'You didn't force me, baby.'

'It looks like I did.'

'Honey, even if I go, you won't be happy with it. Your suspicions will get hold of you. I assure you I won't do anything, but my assurances wouldn't work for you.'

Shyam said, 'you need not assure me, Neeta. I believe you and I wouldn't mind even if you...'

Neeta slowed down her wanking and looked at him with narrowed eyes, 'just, what's happening here, Shyam?'

Shyam gathered his normal breath as his cock was released from the clutches of his wife's grasp. It was bobbing looking at his wife's beauty.

'Look, Neeta. I know what I am telling you. It will not be so easy giving up what you are doing and also breaking it off with him needs to be done on a stepwise basis.'

Neeta smiled and shook her head, 'this excites you.'

'No, what?'

'Me and Ajay. It had started exciting you, like me and manish.'

Shyam shook his head, 'no, no.'

Neeta got up from his lap and walked to the sofa next to them, sitting on it. Her hourglass figure and her naked boobs were making him mad with desire.

'What is it, Shyam? Why is it exciting you? You want to play it again like I did with manish.'

Shyam sat silently. He said, 'I don't know, honey. But yes, what you said was right.'

'Have you understood the risk?'

'Yes, I have. I love you and you love me, that's what matters. Look even before one hour, I didn't want to propose this, but I don't know, it excites me.'

Neeta said, 'excitement is one thing and doing it is different. Manish is family, he isn't.'

'But you did because he was handsome?'

Neeta was surprised at his question, 'yes, he is handsome.'

'Look, Neeta. I can stop you physically, but I can't stop your body needs and mental things. I am glad you opened out about your bodily desires. If you want to continue your desires, I don't want to step on them.'

Neeta laughed. 'No, you are telling these things to satisfy your desires, Shyam.'

'Maybe, but you can't deny your sexual needs to be satiated from him.'

Shyam saw a glassy look of longing as he mentioned Ajay. That look itself made his cock bob.

'Come here, wank me, baby.'

Neeta smiled, 'no, you come here.'

Shyam liked the dominant attitude; she took when she dealt with him. He stood before her, as she ran her expert hands pulling his cock and his sac for his fun.

'Are you sure about this, hubby?'

'Very sure.'

She smiled.

'I love you, Neeta.'

Neeta was watching him with her big, beautiful eyes. Her gentle features with her shapely bust was about to make him lose his nut any moment now.

He continued, 'I want you to be independent and free, Neeta. That is what is more erotic for me. Everything about you is exotic and enticing for me, your beauty, body language and character. I am the luckiest husband there ever was.'

She stood up and kissed him, hugging him with all her might, 'I love you, Shyam.'

Their kiss lasted a long time before again they disengaged.

He asked her, 'has he been calling you?'

She got that lusty look with the question, 'every day, but I am not responding.'

She showed him her mobile, which had 5 missed calls.

'How was the affair with him?'

She smiled at him and started wanking him again.

'You can ask me about his cock, honey.'

He took a deep breath and nodded his head.

'It is nearly nine inches and thick. So, you know why your wife had a legible reason to have the affair.'

He kissed her again hearing those words. The high, torturing sexual state he craved for was this. The envious, brutal, raw and painful experience.

Shyam couldn't control himself. He said, 'you can call him and tell him why you couldn't come to the gym.'

She shook her head, 'you are thinking too quickly, honey. Anyway, I don't want to talk now.'

Shyam said, 'wait, I have a better idea. You can go now and tell him why you didn't come to the gym.'

She smiled and said, 'you are again behaving as to how you did with manish, baby. I don't think it's a good idea. And what would I tell him?'

'Tell him some idiotic personal issue. But don't mention us.'

Neeta looked at his face as she tugged on his cock. 'You are unbelievable.'

'No, finish me off and let's go, I will drive you.'

She looked at him surprised, 'you will drive me?'

'Yes, I will. I mean I won't come up with you up. I will wait for you down.'

She asked, 'what do you want me to do?'

'Just tell him the reason you didn't come. I don't want to ruin both of your chances. Tell him you will continue as before. That's all. Wouldn't take more than five minutes.'

Neeta shook her head, 'what's the use of all this?'

'I just don't want it to end, honey. I don't want to spoil what you two had and also don't want to spoil your routine, which excelled your figure and made you happy.'

She kissed him while tugging at his pecker and said, 'alright, but one condition.'

'What??'

She smiled saucily and said, 'I won't finish you off.'

Shyam smiled, 'I think that's better.'

Though he felt disappointed when she left his cock, he was happy that he would be excited whole through till the night for some action.

She took twenty minutes to change her dress.

When she came back to the hall, he was stunned to look at her attire. It was, though modest, very exciting.

She was wearing one of her daughter's top, a plain purple one, which came till the mid of her thighs. She was wearing a casual full length tights like her yoga pants. But they looked a little more formal. Her shapely thighs almost made Shyam to take a deep sigh. He had seen his daughter wearing the top, but Neeta just fit it perfectly. Her shapely bust made a small cleavage, while her narrow hips gave it the perfect meaning. She was letting her thick, silky tresses loose. If there wasn't the vermilion and locket, anybody would have thought she was a college going kid. She was wearing a three inch heals to make Shyam's breath go more constricted and throaty.

'In this outfit, anybody would think I am the uncle and you are my youngest niece.' He said in a playful voice.

She laughed, 'don't worry, they already think in that way.'

Though Shyam was driving , he kept glancing at Neeta while she smiled at his stupefied face.

'I would have told him on the phone, Shyam.'

Shyam said, 'true, but I am worried if there will be any communication gap.'

'You are being idiotic. It's already eight.'

Shyam said, 'oh, I didn't think about that. Is it the closing time?

'For girls, it is seven and for guys it is around eight, but mostly before.' She replied.

Then I have to be quick. He was on the spot by ten minutes past eight.

'Want to come up?' she asked him as she adjusted her hair looking at the rearview mirror of the car.

Shyam liked at the way she was prepping before meeting her lover. She never did that for him. He liked this touch.

'No, I don't want to interrupt your talk.'

She shook her head, 'you won't. Anyway, don't kill the engine. I won't be more than a couple of minutes.'

She got out of the car and walked towards the building. Shyam couldn't help but notice many guys staring at her ass as she sashayed it. She probably didn't know that she was presenting a beautiful view for many happy souls.

Neeta was excited at her predicament. Her husband had made a total u turn on her. He had not only spoken with her breaking their tiff, but was again granting her permission to prolong her affair. She was really happy for that. But she was afraid if he had underestimated her obsession with big cocks. She was really excited to be seeing her instructor albeit it for just a few minutes.

erosdon
erosdon
110 Followers