Lovely Auntie Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erosdon
erosdon
110 Followers

Shyam knew Neeta well. She never spoke with any other male, except him and her family members, in a close manner. He noticed for the first time that she was flirting with the handsome trainer. She was looking into the man's eyes playing with the braid of her hair which was on one side of her shoulder, as she giggled to whatever he was speaking. The tight pants she was wearing made a rather curvier figure of her ass, which Ajay was openly checking while she didn't even bother to cover up. The top which she wore earlier were long and loose, but the one she was wearing that day was short and came till her narrow waist.

Shyam's jealous nature started pumping his frustration in heavy amounts. He noticed he was palpitating and was a little angry. But then he noticed that he was erect and his excitement was making his torture pleasurable. He cursed himself being erect and excited in the scene he was witnessing. He had seen her in far worse position with her nephew, but he was a relative. This man, however, was a total stranger and this type of behavior from her flared up his envy and thereby excited him.

She never behaved with other men outside her family in the close way she was talking with Ajay. He feared if there was something more to this. He knew he had to find out more. Both went inside the gym again after ten minutes. Probably, that was the break. Again in the evening, by six she was out and was promptly home by six thirty.

Shyam decided to tail her from morning till evening. He waited for her daily outside her office for the next one week. Nothing fishy happened till five days and then on the sixth day, Neeta left the office by two in the afternoon to her usual routine of four or four thirty. He followed her to a shopping mall, where he followed her in the clothes department. Nobody met her there. He was lost on the purpose when she suddenly turned out of a trial room wearing a halter top and a skin tight denim.

Shyam's cock could have burst out of his pants on her new look. She never wore the western clothes in such a skimpy fashion. But one should give it to her. She was sublime in her look. In her loose hair and in a dark pair of goggles with that light green tank top and denims with five inch heels, she scorched the whole mall scene. Even the younger girls around her paled and wilted. Men looked at her as she walked with confidence exhibiting her sweet cleavage and upper arms.

Shyam wanted to jack himself to satisfaction, but he hurriedly followed her. Her next stop was a coffee shop, as she drove quickly to it. As guessed before, Shyam noticed Ajay waiting for her in the coffee shop. He wasn't able to make out properly from the glass walls, but they sat in a corner and chatted. He waited for a ten minutes, when a traffic policeman gave him ticket for parking at a no-parking zone.

The man was adamant in taking his car out and in an agitated state, Shyam mumbled something abusive, which led to a big quarrel, with the fellow taking Shyam's car to the station. The ensuing fiasco spoiled his tailing program. The last thing he saw before he was pulled off by the cop was Neeta and Ajay getting out of the coffee shop hand in hand and getting into her car, before they drove off. When he returned by seven thirty in the evening, everything was normal at his household, with Neeta dressed like a normal housewife.

Shyam couldn't control anymore. The contrast beauty of her diva like sexuality in the coffee shop to the dainty sexy housewife infuriated him.

He asked her, 'Neeta, is there something you want to tell me?'

Neeta for a moment was perturbed. She didn't know what he was asking of her.

'What is it, Shyam? You just came home, you need to relax...'

'I am asking you again. Is there anything you want to tell me?'

Neeta felt that Shyam might have guessed about her affair. But he was infuriated that she wasn't in the least way perturbed or alarmed by his angry tone.

She shook her head and looking blankly at the wall before her, she said, 'I am having an affair.'

The simple statement, which was announced in a cool manner hit him hard in the stomach.

He coughed with difficulty and said, 'come again'

'I am having an affair, Shyam. I am having an affair with Ajay, my gym coach.'

The statement broke his heart. In the sudden fury, he threw his smartphone hardly at the LED TV on the wall. The phone and the TV both broke with a loud commotion in a single instant. Neeta shook in sudden alarm. Her eyes widened at her husband's sudden reaction.

'What are you doing, Shyam?'

'What am I doing? What are you doing, Neeta? What are you doing roaming in the town with your boyfriend in toe, while your fucking husband just laments on his chances?'

Neeta calmed down. But she wasn't in any way afraid of him. He can see that. He can see that she was a little disturbed by the commotion, but her calm and cool persona still persisted. She just was maintaining silence for him to bubble over and get it done with.

'You just think that I am going to scream and scream and will finish my steam off, don't you? You think my anger will have a limit, so there's no harm for you?'

She gave a sigh, 'so, you want me to be afraid of your anger?'

The question was like a scoff for his aggression. It humiliated him more than it made his angry.

He shouted, 'you don't give a fuck about me, do you?'

She remained silent. She was sitting in the sofa with her thighs crossed in a very elegant manner in her cotton sari. He could see her wonderful inch long cleavage behind her transparent pallu. She was looking like a wealthy woman before a peasant. His anger before her regal attitude was not even disturbing her. But somewhere in the agitated state, he knew that he loved these royal pose of his wife.

That is what described her. This is her great and esteemed attitude of making any man her own with just her sweet face and beautiful body language. Shyam knew that he couldn't fight with her and be separated from her for a long time. But his anger at the moment was overriding all his emotions.

She maintained her silence as he raved hard,

'I am going to fucking kill that gym instructor.'

'You shouldn't. It wasn't his doing. I was after him. I seduced him.'

The words pained him a lot more. She knew how to bite him with her replies. By replying that she was after him, she protected the fellow. But at the same time, she infuriated by telling him that she was the proactive party of the affair. And even if she wasn't, she was protecting him, which was more touching and caring of her for that lucky bastard.

Shyam didn't know how to respond. He threw some vases down and stormed out of the house in rage. After assuring herself that her husband was gone, Neeta succumbed to her feelings inside. Tears rolled down on her smooth cheeks as she remembered the pain on Shyam's face. She berated herself for being the reason of his frustration. She cursed she should never have been his wife. He wouldn't have been subjected to the torture created by her beauty.

He had been paining himself with her good looking nature ever since all these years. She didn't know why her love for her husband hasn't come with her body's faithfulness too. Her body's carnal requirements have been getting out of hand and she didn't know who to blame for it. A message from Ajay tinkled on her mobile, 'great day today'. She pushed away the cell and sobbed as she laid down on her bed.

Shyam drove down to the bar, which he frequented once in a fortnight. The bar owner, Shetty, knew the middle aged gentleman. He politely waved his hand while the respected gentleman just acknowledged with the nod of his head. He was a little less buoyant as he looked by his behavior. The bar owner sighed. Some came to drown their troubles in the liquor, but Shyam bhai wasn't that sort. However if he indeed has difficulty then he was glad that he could help him.

He beckoned his staff to attend him.

Shyam ordered for whisky and as they served it on rocks, he gulped thinking about his beautiful wife.

What had he got himself into! He recollected the time when he married the beautiful knockout of Neeta. She was so beautiful at the time of her marriage. She was almost like the dainty belle or an innocent virgin of pure beauty. He could recollect their first night as it happened and he could feel his cock hardening. He had so much fun early in their marriage. He made a note to remind himself to go through her marriage album as he wanted to again reacquaint with her lithe beauty.

But then it wasn't his sole property, was it? Post-Manish he adjusted to that reality. But he had this hope that her infidelity would be kept to the family. Well, it was broken. He welcomed her affair with Manish as there some perverse thrill to the erotic nature. He had referred to the like minded individuals as cuckolds on the net and was addicted to the idea. But even then he couldn't imagine sharing her with some other person. And she was also never out of line.

What did the young gym instructor have to lure her into his hold? Was it his cock? The thought itself burned him but at the same time, it stimulated his healthy sexual appetite. That erotic sensuous feeling he had about her response to other males started tickling his cock. His balls were nudging his brain into having wild thoughts and all these thoughts were of uncompromising position of his wife with that handsome man, Ajay.

As he imagined her fucking him or giving blowjob, his cock hardened and his breath altered with some sensuousness to it. Looking around him and surreptitiously he pressed on his manhood through his clothes. He couldn't override these sensuous feelings. He wanted to wank on these thoughts. He wanted to pay the bill and get back to his home. The thought of home again deflated him. The way he had responded to her in the evening again clouded all the exciting sexuality. And his ego kicked in. yes, he had been angry on her and he had every right to be. Let their relationship go to ashes.

She can't hit on his ego. She can't have her own will all the time. He gulped the small remnant of the fifth peg as the thought coursed through his mind. The anger bubbled inside him. He wanted again to go and shout some more. Was she feeling distraught as he was? The thought that she wasn't, made him sigh in frustration again. He wanted to be angrier with her. But he knew that he would never lay a finger on her.

He would never subject her to any idiotic physical torture. He never did that with anybody. He never hurt even a fly. The thought itself looked absurd. Not with his beautiful and loving Neeta anyway. This reflex consideration of his wife made his sorrow more deep. He loved her and he couldn't overlook that fact. He loved her like he loved his daughters. Was she taking advantage of his love and weakness? He knew the question was silly. Neeta wasn't of that mold. She would never think in such petty way.

It was midnight and Shetty was slowly shooing his customers away reminding them the time. But he didn't approach Shyam. He was a twenty year old customer and he also had a lot of respect for this gentleman.

Shyam got up and paid his money with a huge tip to the waiter.

Shetty held the door open for Shyam. The waiters observed that. All of them knew how the boss treated the best of customers, either they should be wealthy or best of characters. Shetty himself was a very, very rich man. This gesture of him holding the door open for Shyam highlighted the gentleman's stature. Shyam patted on Shetty's shoulder as the latter bid adieu to him. He accompanied him to the parking lot and gestured for the valet to bring the car for the gentleman. He even ordered the valet to drive him home against Shyam's denial of the offer.

Shyam returned at twelve thirty and when he walked in, he noticed Neeta still sitting in the sofa. Her face was inscrutable. She looked to be of the same equanimous temperament. But it softened him a little to look at her reddened eyes. She never tried to showcase her despair or gloom to him. There was dinner waiting for him on the table, but he wasn't feeling hungry. He went into the guest bedroom to retire for the night.

Neeta noted his angry-ridden face and she hoped he would have dinner. She felt a little sad as she too went back to their bedroom to sleep. Sleep wasn't easy that night. She dozed off at four in the morning.

Shyam woke up at nine, a little late for his timings. Generally he was out of his home by nine. He saw Neeta readying up to leave as to her usual routine. There was breakfast waiting for him, but he knew that he wasn't going for it. Neeta loitered a while in the hall if he would speak with her, but he didn't. She left to the office a little downhearted, but on the surface, it was all normal.

Shyam's heart wasn't into his work like Neeta's at her office. He went back by five to his usual seven. Neeta was already back. He felt a little better that she hadn't gone to the gym. He knew that he shouldn't soften and he wasn't going to. But he loved her, he couldn't deny that. He didn't know if he wanted to talk or not. What was he going to do?

It was eight and he felt there should be some sort of communication between them. He thought of shouting at her again to make some sort of small talk. But then he felt why he should take the initiative. She had been doing the deed behind his back. The thought itself again infuriated him. His rising temper made him again storm out of the house to the bar.

Shetty was surprised to see his important patron again. But then he gave the gentleman the royalty he deserved. Shyam silently licked his wounds while he gulped the neat pegs. The images of Neeta and Ajay fucking made his temper surge again. But again that spark of stimulation burned somewhere. His pecker was getting hard again. He wanted more of that feeling again. But who is that outsider enjoying the benefits of Neeta's beauty. He ordered the bottle to be kept by his side as he poured himself. He left at twelve thirty again.

When he walked in Neeta was sitting in the sofa with a little tired look.

When he was about to walk into the guest bedroom, she spoke, 'Shyam, have dinner, please.'

The last word carried a lot of pain. He looked at her in her sleeveless night gown and he couldn't deny himself from getting excited by looking at her wonderful beauty. He felt pride at possessing her. But was he? He didn't feel sure. However, the way her eyes were beseeching him to have dinner comforted him a lot. There was a lot of love in those eyes. He can't share it with anyone else. But then he couldn't deny the tugging they had at his heart.

He washed himself before he sat at the dinner table. Though Neeta started serving him, he didn't encourage her much, by finishing after the first serving. Neeta was at least happy that he ate a little. He however resorted to sleep in the guest bedroom.

The next day too Shyam came back at 5 in that evening to see his wife home early. He chose to be sulky, while Neeta didn't disturb him in anyway. But at the same time, she didn't make an offer to talk with him, which infuriated him. His elder daughter called him and spoke for a good 15 minutes. Shyam couldn't deny that it was the time he felt a little relaxed during his inner turmoil. Kamila unaware of their tussle asked her father to give his mobile to her to speak. He did that in a grudging manner, while Neeta was making tea.

He was glad that their daughter wasn't aware of their fight. The kid was such an innocent girl and he didn't want her to burden herself with their issues. Neeta too enjoyed the talk with her daughter, which comforted him. They sat in silence later. At about seven thirty, Neeta's phone rang.

Neeta picked up the mobile and looking at the caller's name, her face broke her equanimity.

Shyam looked at her as she answered, 'no, sir. I can't come tomorrow, too.'

Shyam's face got reddened. He knew the call was from Ajay. He looked at Neeta as she spoke with hint of neither irritation nor excitement.

'Well, I have my reasons. I will call you again, please, excuse me.'

The call was brief, but Shyam was getting angrier by the minute.

He wanted to shout again. He threw the remote which he was holding on the couch and walked out of the house. Neeta knew that he was going to the bar. He drank the last two days. She was worried about him. But she didn't want to infuriate his anger by debating with him, which she would do if she started talking again.

Shetty noticed his customer again on the third day with the same sad face he was having since the last three days. He again gave his staff the same gestures to make his patron feel comfortable. Shyam thought about the call. The thought itself made his cock to stand erect. The fellow was certainly smitten by his beautiful wife, who wouldn't? This piece of information was feeding on his fantasies and he couldn't control himself to rush to some private spot to release his urges.

But he also noticed how Neeta took the call with no fear on her part. This action actually made him admire her. It made her look bolder and also truer before him. But she wasn't making an attempt to explain her affair, which angered him. He drowned his sorrows in the bottle.

It was the same for the next one week. Their routine didn't change. He was a little comforted that she wasn't paying visits to the gym. But was she? He spied her for next 3 days and she wasn't. The thought of spying on her and having suspicions drove his mojo, he couldn't deny that. Somewhere down in his heart, where he didn't want to admit, he liked the feeling.

He jerked one night thinking about her affair. Thinking about the various positions they might have fucked. But when the orgasm was over, there was despair and sadness. Shetty gained at his bout of sorrow.

One day when he saw the call of Ajay on her mobile and she answered it briefly with no interest, he shouted at her after she hung up. Neeta was at least happy that he was fighting with her instead of keeping mum. She answered in a soft voice, but he just raised his voice and called her bad names. Neeta still didn't fly off the handle.

It was ten days and he was again sitting at 11 in the night pouring himself the booze.

Someone came and sat before him. 'Can I join you sir?' It was Shetty.

'Ha, Shetty. Don't you have your business?' Shyam asked with modicum politeness.

Shetty waved his hand, 'it's okay, sir. But if I am disturbing you, just tell me, I will go away.'

Shyam smiled at him, 'no, that's okay, pal. What is it?'

Shetty said, 'I never talk with customers, sir. I don't want to disturb them. But you are a very good man and I couldn't help but notice that you are worrying a lot, that's why you are drowning in the spirits. If you want to talk regarding something and if you haven't got anyone to listen, please trust me, sir. Talking would help matters, if you want.'

Shyam looked at the bar owner, who was a rich and reasonable man. But he wasn't going to tell him his personal worries, 'no, it's okay, Shetty. Nothing of important.'

'Are you sure?'

'Yes.'

'Anything on the domestic front disturbing you?'

Shyam was silent for a moment. Shetty knew he has hit on the nail. But he also admired Shyam's steady mentality even after downing seven pegs. He was sitting like he had just drunk a pick me up.

Shyam smiled a little and said, 'it's a small trouble, Shetty. No worries, just need a bit of time.'

Shetty liked the man's polite answer. He was really a gentleman.

'I am glad to hear that, sir. Though I don't want my business to suffer, you should take a break for a day or two from the spirits. I am not pushing you, but probably I don't like a man like you pushing over the edge.'

'Thanks for the concern, Shetty.'

erosdon
erosdon
110 Followers