All Comments on 'Lovely Jade Ch. 03'

by LuckyBob

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
YES!!!

Keep these hot tales (and me) comin'.

Hope Little Jim & Dad get together in Ch. 4.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
YES!!!!

Oh god this story was soooooooooo amazingly hot!!!! Hope there's more father and son connecting in the next chapter! YUM!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very good

Fantastic! I love all of your stories and I hope you can post some more soon. We need Angelito, Jade and Ronnie in some more adventures! :-) Thank you very much from Italy

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
hot cock sucking

Very good. I loved it when Big Jim first found Jade's cock and then later became a cock sucker, and Little Jim loved it too. Jade is a hot item, and is introducing the two men to cock. I'd like to see them in the next installment start to suck each other while Jade joins in with the sucking and then fucks them while they suck each other. Yummm.

DeborahAnneDeborahAnnealmost 13 years ago
What dreams are made of

I have always wanted a person like Jade, but alas not to be, I also wanted to be like Jade but I did not find out about all the ways to do this untill I am really to old to change. I love to dress up as Deborah when I can, I also have met up with some men dressed and yes I and the men had sex. I wanted to maybe someday be a maid for a nice couple but again age is against that happening. My panties are wet now after reading all three stories, thanks I love them. I hope you plan on doing more so we can see how it goes.

ThomiBoyThomiBoyover 10 years ago
More!!!!!!! Please!!!!!!!

This is a really good story, but it needs more. Do father and son get active with each other? That would be so hot. I'm wet thinking about it! So many of the stories in this sight get you to the edge of orgasm, and stop. Is it because they don't get enough feedback? Please continue; because you are a good writer, and your stories do make me very wet!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Father and son and gurlfriend

We wait for a three some with no holes barred

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Excellent !

wish I could meet a Jade in my life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous