All Comments on 'Lovely Old Wet Companion'

by writinguy48

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
sheeversheeverabout 1 year ago

another beauty old mate ... keep 'em coming is my request .. Cheers once again.

JhMcKnJhMcKnabout 1 year ago

I'm loving your stories because I'm a bit of a piss fetish person myself. I love seeing women get uncomfortable because they have to piss and don't know where to go to piss.

My mother was a total alcoholic who drank nearly a case of beer a day. She had to piss so often that daddy got a chamberpot for her so she didn't have to go up and down the stairs to the bathroom. He was afraid she might fall and hurt herself.

Sometimes she was so intoxicated I had to help her get to the potty, pull down her panties (if she was wearing any), and watch her piss. Then help her back to her chair so she could drink more beer and piss again. I saw her hair covered belly and cunt quite often.

You need to write more about these older women and the fetish's they have too. I think some of your enjoy blowing a guys cock, but it would be nice if he was uncut and had a long foreskin for them to suck on too.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief8 months ago

This story brings back some fun memories. When my wife passed I was left with a lot of her personal things, one was her incontinence panties. At one point I ready to throw them out but thought I'd give them a try. After all she let me wear her panties all the time, so this was just another step the game. It felt rather strange but fun when I pissed myself and there wasn't any leaks, just a nice warm feeling. I don't make a practice of it, but it's still fun to do every once in a while.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwritinguy48@writinguy48
Hi, I am a happily married old guy but have no sex due to my impotence. However, fully enjoy writing perverted and filthy porn stories about very old ladies and grannies. My fetishes are old ladies over 80, hairy cunts, piss play and girdles.