Lovely Old Wet Companion

Story Info
To my delight I find an old watersports lover.
1.2k words
4.61
7.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am Fred an old piss-fetish guy who is also a devotee of old grannies preferably fat and hairy. In my 60 years, I have only ever found an old gal who also shared my fetish, so I am trying one last time to find another. Of course, my only way was a contact site and I found one that included some nice old ladies up to 80 would you believe?

My profile read; Nice, fit old guy 70plus with large bladder, would like to meet a mature lady for lasting satisfying watery friendship. Looks and body size are not important, but being willing to be adventurous is. I attached a video of me having a long piss.

I was surprised to receive three responses and looking at their profiles, all seemed pretty good. Their ages were 70,74 and 78. I messaged them to find out how far they were into piss play. Grace was open telling me she enjoyed pissing through her thick granny pants while wanking her clit. And when her husband was alive she liked a lot of mutual piss play with lots of kissing. She sounded like a good bet.

Penny was a blatant exhibitionist who loved pissing when walking in congested open spaces. Harriet was into pissing on the toilet and playing with her clit at the same time. She also liked to sit outside and piss through her clothes.

One of my kinks that I had not told them about was the fact that as I got older I was really into pissing myself. I loved it.

To see if we were compatible we agreed to meet Grace in a café in her town.

I was very taken with Grace. She was a well-preserved 70-year-old, with grey hair, a nicely made-up face, and best of all, her extended stomach nicely stretched her tight leggings. I introduced myself and ordered two more teas. "Grace, it was a lovely surprise to hear from you. Do you have any other playmates, so to speak?"

"Unfortunately no, Fred, as not a lot of men share our interests, so that's why I was so pleased to see your advert. I so miss piss play. My old departed hubby and I were really into it. What about you Fred, what type of games turn you on? Go on be bold, you won't shock me."

"Wow Grace, well let me be honest from the start. Ever since I was seduced by my great aunt, I only ever get sexual satisfaction with old ladies: they just fucking turn me on even now. I was in my late twenties when an old lady friend used to piss herself every time she came and I liked it. Thereafter, I loved to finger their lovely old hairy cunts every time they had to pee. It was even better when they were incontinent as I liked their hot piss running over my fingers when we were kissing."

"Grace apart from enjoying pissing your pants and wanking your clit, what else did you used to with your hubby?"

"Fred, I have drunk five cups of tea this morning, and listening to you has got me so sexed up, I am dribbling in my pants. And to be even more perverted I must have piss fuck asap. That was one thing my old hubby adored and I think so will you. So let's get back to my place right now."

As she got up I saw the crotch on her leggings was visibly wet. Grace did not take any notice of the stares as she grabbed my hand and walked out. In her very expensive car, she asked if I could still get an erection to which I replied " want to take a look?"

She nodded and I quickly got my 7 inches of hard meat out for her inspection. Grace drooled and took it and slowly wanked me off. Needless to say, I soon shot my bolt.

"I wanted to make sure your bladder is fit to burst before you shoot more cum up my wet cunt."

As soon as we got into her house, Grace turned and kissed me very passionately. " Fred, I need a piss really bad, so finger fuck me right now."

Pulling down her leggings and sodden granny pants, I pushed her against the wall and pushed four fingers up her very hairy flabby cunt. As soon as I did she released a torrent of lovely piss. Then after rubbing her clit for a couple of minutes she shot out more piss, "Oh yes, I have missed this Fred."

After calming down we took a shower and sat in the kitchen dressed in bathrobes Grace said: " Fred that was lovely but before you go I really would like a piss fuck with your nice cock. So let's get our bladders loaded. What do you say?"

"How much can you drink so you can have a good strong piss, Grace?"

"About a pint. I usually drink milk."

"I'll have the same."

Sitting on her sofa, we steadily drank our milk and to make it interesting started heavy petting. Leaning back Grace asked, " Fred have you ever enjoyed bum-holing? No? really! Instead of me playing with your cock and you fingering my cunt we both finger each other's shitholes. It is ever so fucking erotic. Want a try?"

With our fingers up each other's bum holes, Grace was right. We both almost came. But the main event was soon to start. We finished the milk and my bladder was comfortably full but I still had a hard-on which Grace was kissing.

"Oh boy are you ready to be blown away, Fred?"

She pulled me down onto the floor and straddled me placing my cock into her cunt and gently started going up and down. Then as she got into a short rhythm, stopped lifting herself and pissed. Boy her boiling hot pee was a fucking turn-on.

"Oh fuck this is what I've been missing. I love your thick long cock, Fred." Then she lifted and pissed, again lovely and hot. "Faster Fred I want us to cum together." As we speeded up the squelching of her piss was another turn-on. "I going to cum Grace."

I shot off two long wads of spunk into her old cervix. As my dick deflated I felt her cunt muscles squeeze which kept me in her.

"Now Fred I want you to do a hard hot piss."

As I let go, she screamed "Oh yes, fucking hell, yes, I'm cumming."

Grace was a heavy piss artist. Every time she went to the toilet she made me finger her through her granny pants and as I did so, she gave me a gummy blow job.

When we went walking in the park in summer, she thought nothing of sitting down and pissing.

One day, I told her my dark secret about the enjoyment I got when I peed with my clothes on. "Oh darling, you should have said earlier. Every time I go out I piss myself all the time. Those new ladies' incontinence pants are a godsend."

The following week walking around the shopping centre, I peed to my heart's content and every time, I smiled like a Cheshire cat.

Grace and I had a long very wet relationship. As I did with my other piss-fetish ladies.