All Comments on 'Lover, Please Remember'

by TopShelfBitch

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Alice_in_PervlandAlice_in_Pervlandover 6 years ago
<3

I missed you, Bratface.

moodydudemoodydudeabout 6 years ago
Interesting

I enjoyed reading it ..is there a part 2?

nemikenemikeabout 6 years ago
Heartfelt and Heartrending

A wonderful tribute to what was a wonderful relationship, it seems.

_Stealth_Stealthover 5 years ago
torn

Torn between whether or not you should forgive him and take him back. Not sure what he did but he f'd up. Not always something that can be forgiven. I know that feeling all too well. Best wishes.

MagnificusMagnificusabout 3 years ago

First impressions:

mysterious, heart-felt, composed, reminiscing, sensual, positive,

delicious foreplay described, very passionate, intense and vivid descriptions, poetic,

so damn sweet and romantic, very strong bond, relatable

Retrospect:

There must have been something you did that left your lover in pain and it leaves me hungry to know what it might have been. This adds an air of mystery to your letter.

The way you describe the physical and emotional love between you two is mesmerizing and it lets the reader deeply feel what you were feeling back then.

The text has a submissive nature indeed because you are doing your best to soothe their pain and let them remember the positive in your bond together.

If I'm not mistaken, your lover was a domme? I definitely loved the dimensions you introduced when describing the unique pleasure she gives you.

The part about running a room together is definitely very intimate.

I loved the strong and positive message at the end. Kudos for being a strong person in hard times.

Errata:

Did notice a little typo. : ) "You're voice", "heart breaking lover" -> "heartbreaking lover"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous