Lovers Ch. 02: Lactation & Love

Story Info
Tom discovers Lindsey is lactating and is orally skilled.
12.4k words
4.48
4.4k
6

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/29/2024
Created 04/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note: This is the next installment of the Tom & Lindsey story. Detailed context will be provided if you read Lovers Ch. 1 first.

Synopsis: A chance meeting of coworkers at a coffee shop leads to passionate lovemaking by two married persons caught in failing marriages. Both are willing participants, cheating on their spouses, but overwhelmed by a loving connection and wanton desires.

Part 4 -- Lactation and Fellatio

Then I noticed it. Her nipples had small beads of milk on them.

I was mesmerized, because I loved-now was obsessed by-the idea of a lactating woman. My flaccid member began to get reinvigorated.

Lindsey saw this and exclaimed, "Gees Tom, how can you possibly be ready to go again? At our age, you should pace yourself." She laughed.

So, I asked her, "Lindsey, you have drops of milk on your nipples. Are you still lactating? It's been years since you had a baby!"

She looked up at me with an embarrassed look and slowly said, "I'm sorry, does it gross you out?"

I was astonished. And she mistook that for disgust.

She began to look around and gather her clothes.

"Stop, what are you doing?" I almost shouted.

She got startled. She began talking in an embarrassed voice, "You looked upset, disgusted, by my milk. I figured I should go."

"Ooohhh, no, no, no. You're not going anywhere lover girl. I want to hear all about this. I have a very big thing for lactating women."

All of a sudden, her mood brightened and she smiled a big, happy smile.

"When my wife was breastfeeding, I was always semi-hard. I told her I thought that lactating women were beautiful. I wanted to taste it from her breasts, but she wouldn't let me. She thought lactation was strictly about nursing the babies and not a sexual thing. Any time we had sex while she was breastfeeding and I went for her nipples, she pulled away. It was very big turn-off."

Lindsey smiled and began to play with her nipples, teasing me. She even licked the milk off her fingertips.

My dick stood straight up. She giggled and said, "Cool down big boy, there's lots more where that came from." Then she began to tell me about her long-term lactation.

After her second child was born, she over-produced milk and had to pump constantly. It certainly explained why her boobs stayed so large for so long after childbirth.

I had noticed this back in the day and just kept the memory because it was a thing for me.

Well, the pumping and the overproduction was a vicious cycle.

She didn't want to get the shot that stopped her milk production because she thought it was important to breastfeed for the first 9 months or so. So, she just dealt with it. Her doctors were surprised that she didn't stop producing after she weaned the baby.

It turns out she has a genetic issue that prevented her body from stopping her milk production and also made the shot ineffective. Unfortunately, her husband didn't deal with it very well.

He thought it was gross and it's what made him stop being intimate with her.

She said the last time they had sex, her milk squirted on him as she climaxed. Apparently, it was a lot of milk. That was the last time they had sex.

Lindsey said now she only needed to pump about every other day, so the production has dropped some, but she still lactates.

I could not believe my good fortune. I had been attracted to this girl for years, and now after so many, we wind up in a torrid affair because of a long-simmering mutual attraction, and she fulfills my fetish for lactating women. I was on cloud nine.

The entire time she was telling me this, she was sitting there playing with her nipples, and they were leaking down her body. That sight kept me hard the whole time.

She saw this and asked, "So this is really a turn-on for you? Milk spraying out of my breasts?"

I looked at her tenderly and said, "Oh, honey, you have no idea how hot this is to me."

She quipped, "Well I guess I do now because you've been hard the whole time we've been talking!"

We both laughed out loud.

So, I asked, "How hard do we have to go at it for you to spray me?"

She smiled and said, "Well, I probably just need to skip a pumping session the day before and that ought to do it."

I smiled and said, "If you're up for this, I want to do it next time."

She jumped out of the chair and into my lap, hugging and kissing me.

"I'll do it whenever you want. I'm so glad we've found each other. I finally have someone who accepts me as I am, milky boobs and all."

We kissed and hugged some more.

All the while, her nipples were leaking and I could no longer resist. I grabbed her boob and gently took the nipple and areola in my mouth and began to suckle. After a bit, I was rewarded with slow, steady stream of mother's milk.

Lindsey warned, "You know, if you suckle one, you need to suckle the other."

I smiled without stopping, "Try to stop me!".

She knew I would take care of both. And of course, I did.

Lindsey also saw that my cock was still rock hard, so she took that matter into her own hands. She put a little spit in her palm and began to stroke me, slowly and gently.

My cock immediately turned purple and my suckling got faster.

She read the signals and tightened her grip a bit and in just a few more strokes she was rewarded with ropes of cum that landed in her lap and on her stomach.

We were both so satisfied and we had only spent about 90 minutes together.

We finally cooled off a bit and were just talking about little things.

I asked if she ever considered divorce. She said no, the financial and family consequences were just too high.

I sighed and said "Yeah, me too." We were quiet for a while. All we could hear was each other breathing contentedly.

Lindsey broke the silence and asked "What do we do next?"

I thought for a few seconds and said gleefully "I want to taste you."

She looked at me with a quizzical look and said, "You just drained both my tits. That's not taste enough?"

I grinned an impish grin and said, "Silly girl." And slipped a finger into her pussy. "I want a taste of that."

"Go ahead and lick your fingers." came the reply with a slight smile.

"Not the kind of taste I'm after" I said.

At that point, I could feel her getting wet again as my finger worked her pussy. "Wow, it doesn't take a lot to get you going, does it" I growled.

She started to move around so we could continue our lovemaking and replied "Look who's talking, Mr. Stiffy. Hey, I've got many years of pent-up desire to work off."

I was now in a position where I could dive into her bald pussy face first. I innocently said, "Well, gee, let me help...some more." At that, I dragged my tongue from bottom to top of her beautiful slit.

Her breath caught and she trembled just a bit.

I continued to work my tongue all around her labia, up and down, across, even in, but just a little bit to get her wound up.

And she was.

Her pussy was now soaking again and she was thrusting her hips toward me to get me to tongue her deeper.

Instead, I gently pulled her lips apart to reveal the beautiful pink inner lips, which upped her anticipation. I gently blew my hot breath into her pussy.

Lindsey groaned a wanton groan. "Don't do this to me" she moaned. "Stick your tongue in there and get busy!" she pleaded.

I continued to tease, but little by little my tongue was getting deeper into her velvety folds.

Her moaning was deep and guttural, demanding more and more.

I kept this up for a few more minutes and then, without warning, I flicked her engorged clitoris with my tongue.

Her thighs clamped down around my head so strongly that I thought she was going to crack it open like an egg. She moaned and shrieked and finally was able to say, "Oh my God, do NOT stop doing that."

Well, I guess I found the right technique with her.

I kept at it, flicking away and she kept convulsing when I did. After many long minutes of this I decided I had wound her up enough to push her over the edge. I gently got my tongue under her clit and pressed it against the roof of my mouth and kept light pressure on it for a few moments. Then I sucked her clitoris deep into my mouth and rubbed my tongue all over it.

That did it for her. She gushed, she squeezed her legs around me, she moaned, she shrieked, then her entire body went rigid for twenty seconds or so. Then she relaxed, falling back into the chair, breathing heavily, totally spent. She laid there for several minutes with her eyes closed, just breathing deeply.

I watched her beautiful breasts rise and fall with her breathing. I sat back in a chair just watching this beautiful creature recover from what seemed to be an earth-moving orgasm. I was smitten. I was in lust. I felt great.

I was also fully erect and rock hard after giving Lindsey a mighty orgasm. I just sat there lightly stroking myself when she opened her eyes.

All she said was "Wow. That was crazy good."

I told her I'd never seen a woman have that intense and orgasm.

She said "Well, whatever you did, it was the right thing for me and I want some more."

I smiled.

She then noticed I was stroking myself. She jumped up and said firmly "Tom, stop that. No man I'm with has to jack off. I'll take care of that for you."

She stepped over to me, dropped to her knees, slapped my hand away and proceeded to start stroking, then jacking me.

I was enjoying it immensely so I just let her do whatever she wanted.

She started to lick my shaft, my balls, and then the head of my cock that was already drooling pre-cum. She then took me in her mouth. Her head was bobbing up and down furiously. She wasn't making eye contact this time. She was focused on one thing -- taking care of my cock.

Then she did it -- deepthroated me. Again, and again the entire length of my cock disappeared down her throat.

I felt it coming on. My balls began to tighten. After a couple more head bobs, I said, "Linz, I'm gonna cum" which only motivated her to work harder. Panicked, I almost shouted, "Linz, I'm gonna cum!"

She did not relent. At that moment, I realized she meant it -- she was going to take care of my hard cock and in the best way she could. She wanted me to cum in her mouth and she wanted to swallow my seed.

I couldn't hold back any longer, and she knew it. She deepthroated me and I blew my load down her throat. She came up a little, and I was still coming. She took every bit of it in her mouth.

I was finished, wiped out.

She was smiling at me and I could see my semen leaking from her lips through her smile. She was very happy.

I beckoned her to me and I quickly drew her close and kissed her. Her mouth was still sloppy with my semen. But I didn't care. She just performed an act of love on me and I was going to love her right back.

We sat there for many minutes just kissing and cuddling. We might have even dozed off for a few minutes. It was exquisite.

I had lost track of time altogether, but God bless her, Lindsey had set an alarm.

When she heard it go off, she said, "Wow, what a marathon. I set that for 2-1/2 hours. I've still got time, but that's a reality check."

We kept nuzzling and cooing at each other.

But then I just had to satisfy my curiosity about something.

"Linz, please don't take this wrong or be offended, I'm just honestly curious about something."

She looked at me quizzically and cocked her head to one side.

"Babe, you give the best -- and I mean absolute best -- blowjobs ever. How did you learn how to do that?"

She laughed and giggled some more. She went on, giggling the whole time, to tell me that it began back in high school. She was thin, blonde, blue-eyed, and big boobed. She was also very social, which meant she had to deal with guys trying to get into her pants all the time.

All of her girlfriends had a similar problem to varying degrees. They talked about it all the time and then one girl said her older sister used to give blowjobs to avoid having vaginal sex.

So they got together one weekend and rented a bunch of porn videos and literally taught themselves how to give blowjobs. They practiced on carrots and cucumbers, and then one in the group got her hands on a real dildo. They all practiced on the dildo until they could deepthroat it without gagging.

Lindsey said it was a riot to think about now, but it worked. They all gave a lot of blowjobs in high school, but none of them got pregnant and some were still virgins when they graduated. She added that she did give a few blowjobs to avoid having sex, she could count them on one hand.

I raised an eyebrow in an, "Oh, really?" kind of way.

"OK, maybe I need to count on two hands" and giggled like a little girl.

She added that when she dated, and then married her husband, she would give him a blowjob, but afterwards, he wouldn't kiss her.

Then she said, "But you did and I really, really appreciate that. If my pussy wasn't sore and your cock wasn't soft, I'd fuck you again here and now. That and my alarm told me I've got to get going soon.

I gave her pouty face, but she was right. Damnit!

We cleaned ourselves up as best we could and put our clothing back on.

Of course, for Lindsey, that wasn't too much, seeing that she had no bra or panties to deal with. She said "I just hope that your jism doesn't leak out of me onto the car seat. That would be embarrassing!" She laughed heartily.

It came time to leave, but before I opened the door to my office, I grabbed her around the waist, pulled her close in, and gave her the softest, deepest, most passionate kiss I could conjure up.

She responded in kind. I was also pressing my now mostly hard cock against her pussy through her skirt.

She whispered, "Don't! If I start to get wet again, your jism will definitely leak out of me!"

I relented but not before whispering, "Besides you lactating, your completely bald pussy is another huge turn-on for me."

She smiled a beautiful, loving smile.

"Geez, Tom, I've really hit the trifecta with you. You like my milky boobs, my smooth pussy, and you kiss me after I've had your cock in my mouth. Where have you been all my life?"

I smiled and said, "I could say the same about you, but we both know the answer."

The answer was: Right here under your nose.

Part 5 -- Lindsey's place

We continued our morning coffee shop ritual as often as possible. Sometimes business travel got in the way. Other times family obligations came up. But we followed our guidelines, kept things very discreet, and kept our passion private.

A couple of weeks after our Sunday afternoon marathon in my office, Lindsey texted to tell me that her kids were going to visit her folks for the weekend and her husband was going on an overnight golf outing. It was our first opportunity to use her house for our get-togethers.

She let me know when it would be safe to come by and gave me the address. I told her I would park a block away and walk over to avoid making the neighbors curious about a strange car in front of her house.

They had lived there quite some time and most neighbors know the usual patterns. We still needed to be careful.

I got there about 1:00pm, circled the block to find an appropriate and inconspicuous place to park. As luck had it, there was a realtor's open house just a few houses away, so there were people walking around, making me less conspicuous.

Lindsey asked me to use the side door, which was the smart thing to do.

I came up to the door and just as I was about to knock, she opened the door and ushered me inside quickly and then immediately closed the door behind me.

I was about to turn around and greet her when she pushed me against the wall, put her arms around me and kissed me hard, forcing her tongue almost down my throat. Of course, I didn't mind her zeal, and I returned the passion in kind.

Our kissing lasted several minutes before we broke to actually say, "Hi" to each other.

I pointed out to her that it hadn't been THAT long since we'd been together.

Then she reminded me that she was working off years of pent-up desire.

I nodded. I was not unhappy.

I said "As long as I'm here, how about a quick tour around?" I knew that several years prior they had done a major remodeling. The house was very neat and well-kept, light and airy.

She took me by the hand and led me around showing me all the various features kitchen and dining rooms, a large backyard, bathrooms, laundry, and kids" rooms.

Noticeably missing was a look in the Master bedroom.

She was happy, contented, relaxed as she showed me around. I asked about her room.

She coquettishly batted her eyes and said, "Not just yet, lover boy" with more than a hint of smoldering sensuality in her voice.

So, I remained patient.

We wound up back in the kitchen where she brought out some munchies and a nice bottle of red wine.

I was a red wine snob, and she knew it, so she catered to my taste.

"So, did you set an alarm so you know when you have to get ready to leave?" she asked casually.

"Actually, I did. As far as my wife knows, I'm playing golf at a course about 45 minutes away, so her expectation is that I won't be home until 6:00 or 7:00pm. Does that work out for you?"

She grinned broadly, sidled up to me, and whispered, "The only way it could be better is if you stayed the night." And then she kissed me softly several times. She knew what she was doing, pressing all my buttons to get me wound up.

"Well, then," I started, "let's have some wine and cheese before we move on to other things." and I popped some cheese in my mouth and then licked my lips as slowly and sensually as possible. Looking into her eyes, I saw her pupils dilate a bit and her breathing got slightly shallower. Two can play at this game, I thought to myself.

We were busy winding each other up so that the tension would make the sex that much hotter.

We languished at the kitchen island, slowly sipping the wine and flirting back and forth.

Lindsay asked if I liked her outfit today. She was wearing a halter again, with buttons at the neck and lower back and no visible evidence of a bra, and harem pants that were mostly sheer, except at the crotch.

I asked her to spin, and took note that pants were sheer on her beautiful ass and she appeared to be wearing a G-string underneath the pants. A pair of strappy wedge sandals adorned her feet, and small gold hoops were in her ears. Her hair was pulled back and held in place by a scrunchie, giving her a sexy, casual look.

As I studied her, I could see her eyes gleaming and her nipples hardening.

I casually took a deep breath and could detect the same fragrance from one of our earlier trysts -- a mix of her usual perfume and her likely very wet pussy.

I told her she looked gorgeous and I was lucky to be in her company. I also mentioned that I liked her fragrance. She smiled seductively.

Without being asked, she said she liked my sporty casual look. I was wearing a Tommy Bahama silk camp shirt with muted blue graphics, a pair of khaki cargo shorts, and my de riguer Nike running shoes with black quarter-high socks. And I always wore a couple of spritzes of Drakkar Noir cologne.

She paused and then added, "I like your cologne. No guy I know other than you wears it. So, when I catch a whiff of it, I know it's you. And it makes me wet." The gleam in her eyes was so hot.

I smiled and asked coyly, "Is that a new reaction, or has my cologne always affected you that way?"

She simply mouthed, "Always."

I smiled just enough to cause her nostrils to flare just a bit. She was hot in more ways than I can describe. She was a gorgeous MILF who was hot for me.

Lindsey put her wine glass down, and took mine from me and put it down. She gently took my hand and breathed, "I think it's time I gave you a tour of my bedroom."