Lovers Ch. 02: Lactation & Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slowly licked around the head, up and down the shaft, each of my balls, and then came back to suck my member into her mouth. Her head bobbed up and down several time, her tongue swirled around the most sensitive parts of the head and then she began to deepthroat me.

Time and again she took my entire length down her throat, stopping for several seconds once bottomed, and continued sucking.

I could no longer hold out, and she knew she had taken me there as I could see her smile and her dancing eyes.

I blew my load down her throat and into her mouth. She enjoyed every second of it. I quickly pulled her up and kissed her. Our tongues danced and she shared my semen with me and I loved it.

She broke away, but just enough to say, "I love it when you do that. It means so much to me." We then continued kissing. Her alarm chirped and we both knew our time that day was at an end.

She got up and put her bra and blouse back on as I put my boxers and pants on. She commented, "You really were ready and waiting today" with a bit of a satisfied smirk.

I quipped, "We think alike, neither of us had underwear on."

She giggled a girlish giggle and said, "God, I love you, Tom!"

And I said, "I love you more and more each day, Linz. And that is the truth!"

We kissed again and she left. "See you in the morning!" I heard her say as she walked away. "Count on it!" I shouted after her.

Friday morning's meet at the coffee shop was just like any other morning. We met outside, walked in together, and waited in line talking about mundane things like everyone else around.

It was my turn to order and after I did, I was the lucky recipient of a warm peck on the cheek.

Lindsey had found a way to make an outwardly seeming peck on the cheek kind of kiss be warm and amorous. She kept her lips soft and moist and used the tip of her tongue to punctuate the kiss. Only I knew and could feel that. It was quite lovely.

We found a place to sit and I collected our drinks when my name was called. We sipped, stared into each other's eyes for a bit, silently communicating our feelings of lust and love for each other.

I asked if lunch was still on the table today, and she quipped, "Certainly on the desk; the table is a little small."

I nearly choked on my coffee.

So that became the plan. We parted ways outside the shop telling each other, "See you at lunch."

Taking Lindsey's cue, I cleared papers and such off my desk throughout the morning so that we'd have a nice, clean tableau to use. Like clockwork, at 11:45, Lindsey bopped through my door and promptly shut it securely.

We approached each other like a couple of cats in heat, pawing at each other from the onset.

I wasted no time in stripping her clothing off of her, piling it haphazardly nearby.

She returned the favor.

We embraced, kissed deeply, and explored each other's body as if it was our first time.

I wanted to make love to Lindsey, not just simply satisfy our lustful desire. I controlled the pace by slowly kissing her up and down her body, avoiding her nipples and pussy for the moment. Slow, careful caresses followed.

She took my cue and returned the slow, erotic foreplay, ignoring my raging boner. We continued our slow, erotic pace for many more minutes. Finally, I lifted her up, grabbing her fleshy ass as she held on with her arms around my neck.

I gently lowered her on to my desk, lying her flat on her back with her legs hanging over the edge. I knelt down and place her legs on my shoulders and began my deliberate efforts on her beautiful, bald, dripping pussy.

I licked up one side and down the other. I teased, I squeezed her labia together, then spread them apart to let the cool air tingle her vaginal walls.

She began to moan quietly, but she did not plead with me. She was playing the long game with me.

I massaged her vagina with my hands, and then my lips and tongue. I repeated this for several minutes.

Her moans became more guttural and her hips began to thrust toward my tongue more.

I used my fingers to work inside her pussy, finding and stimulating her G-spot. But I didn't let her come. I kept her on edge. I wanted her on edge so that as I entered her, she would come.

When she was nearly at the point of no return, I stood up, and held her legs straight up, then spread them apart so that she could watch my rock hard pre-cum drooling member slide in to her superheated pussy. My foreplay worked better than I hoped. As my purple mushroom head parted her lips and slipped inside her, she had a gentle, rolling orgasm. Now, I wanted to give her the earth-shattering orgasm she so richly deserved for being patient through our foreplay.

Holding her legs straight up, in a perfect vee, I began to stroke in and out of her. First slowly to help wind her up again, then as she began to rock back in rhythm with me, I accelerated, stoking in and out faster and faster, making louder slapping sounds as I bottomed.

Lindsey was loving the lovemaking.

She was smiling, moaning, and working in rhythm with as if we were one, joined at our sex. She began to grunt and cry.

I began to moan and grunt.

She came again, very intensely. I could feel her vaginal walls clamping with a vise-like grip on my very hard penis, trying to squeeze my seed out of me.

But I wasn't quite there. I kept stroking, and she kept coming.

Her breathing was ragged, her body flailed. She was experiencing a cataclysmic orgasm. It must have lasted three or four minutes.

But I was still going strong. Faster, deeper, harder into her womb I drove my cock.

Finally, I could feel my orgasm building. It started in my feet and by the time it made it to my cock, Lindsey began to orgasm again. That realization caused me to explode deep in her, hot jets of jism again and again, deep in her womb.

Finally, we were done. Physically spent, but spiritually joined by deliberate lovemaking.

After several minutes, Lindsey spoke, with tears in her eyes, "Tom, that was the most beautiful thing I can imagine. You took me someplace I've never been. I came four times in a matter of a few minutes. How did you do that?"

I smiled lovingly and stared down at her milky breasts, and then looked deep into her eyes and said, "I wanted to make love to you. We've had a lot of sex, and we've fucked a lot, but I wanted to make love. So, I just took my time, knowing you would take the cues and be patient. That's how WE did it. It wasn't just me; it was us. You've said it several times, we are in sync."

She was crying now, almost uncontrollably.

I had tears running down my cheeks.

Through her tears she said, "Oh my god, that is so beautiful! I want this to go on forever!"

I smiled, nodded, and said, "So do I, my darling, so do I."

TO BE CONTINUED...