Lovers Ch. 02: Lactation & Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slowly and seductively led me down the hall to the master bedroom. She was purposely using the catwalk walk, one foot in front of the other, swinging her hips. I was behind but to the side, so I could also see her gorgeous full breasts bouncing as she walked. She was definitely working hard to press all of my buttons just the right way.

We got to the bedroom and she slinked to the middle of the room and simply said, "Here it is." She raised her arms up and slowly spun around to make sure my attention was on her.

It was.

She then walked over to a doorway and pointed into a walk-in closet, and then to a small hallway and said breathily, "And here's the master bathroom with an extra-large his and hers shower. It hasn't been used much in a his & hers way. Maybe we could use it later."

I looked around a little, taking notice of what was around and spied her dildo in the shower, the same dildo she used in the video she sent me a couple weeks back.

She knew I saw it.

I suspect she put it there purposely.

I said with more than a bit of lust in my voice, "Very nice, babe."

With that she slowly walked to me, put her hands on my chest, slowly slid them up to my face and firmly pulled me to her lips.

We kissed long and deep.

I could smell her musk.

She could feel my hard cock against her belly. She rubbed her pubic bone against my cock and then separated from me and told me to follow her.

I didn't hesitate.

She headed directly for the king-sized bed and turned to face me and stood next to the bed, arms at her sides, her hands with palms out as if to say, "take me."

I didn't hesitate, but also didn't rush. This was a slow-burn seduction on both our parts and I was happy to play along. It was intoxicatingly sensual and we were both tipsy with it.

I reached out to hold her at the waist. I slowly ran my hands up and down her sides, making sure that my palms brushed her full breasts each time.

Her eyes closed and her head tipped back as she inhaled deeply.

I then got closer to her, but did not embrace her. Instead, I worked my hands around her lower back and inside her halter top so that my warm hands were in full contact with her skin.

She shivered and moaned imperceptibly. I then tightly embraced her and gently worked my hands around to her breasts and was able to put my fingertips on her nipples. The feeling was exquisite in that her halter pressed my fingers into her fleshy boobs, so she knew I was going for the nipples.

My touch elicited a quick catch in her breath and now a very audible moan.

Lindsey nuzzled her face in my neck and just reveled in the soft touching. She clasped her arms around me and began to rub my back, then got her hands under my shirt and began to run her nails up and down my back, giving me a little shiver.

She pressed her pubic bone harder against my stiff cock.

The smell of her musk became stronger.

I moved my hands down to her ass and grabbed both cheeks and helped her press harder against me.

We looked deeply into each other's eyes and kissed again and again, searching delicately with our tongues.

I started undressing Lindsey. I unbuttoned the halter at the neck and lower back and let it fall to the floor, releasing her very full breasts.

I noticed some faint wet stains on the inside of the halter from her nipples.

My heat level ratcheted up some with this, now guessing that she had not pumped her milk yesterday or today. I then kissed her again and said thank you in a barely audible whisper.

She smiled and cooed, "I want to make you happy."

Then I undid the harem pants and let them puddle at her feet.

She deftly stepped out of them. All that was left was her sandals and her G-String, which I expected to be soaked through.

I knelt down to work the G-string down her legs. To my utter surprise and delight I found it to be a crotchless G-string. I thought to myself, what's the point?

But then I realized that with her shaved mound, there was just enough material to give the illusion of cover. Her juices were literally running down the insides of both legs. Another ratchet up on the heat scale. I ran my hands up and down her legs and toward her pussy, but did not touch it.

She groaned knowing I wasn't yet going to give her that pleasure just yet.

She gently grasped my arm and pulled me up. It was her turn to remove my clothes. She started by looking up at me making direct eye contact, with a smile that could stop traffic.

She slowly undid my shirt buttons from bottom to top. Once my shirt was open, she brushed the backs of her hands over my already hard nipples causing me to inhale.

She pushed the shirt off my shoulders and it fell to the floor behind me. Without breaking eye contact, she undid my belt and unbuttoned my cargo shorts. Then she very, very slowly unzipped my shorts, making sure to not touch my very hard cock.

I groaned; she smiled as if to say "payback's a bitch."

She then put her hands in the waistband of my boxer briefs and slid them down. She did this by sliding her hands behind me and onto my ass and then rubbed my ass as she forced my boxers over my bulging hard-on. It felt very good, sensual.

I stepped out of my shorts and boxers and kicked them aside.

We were facing each other, naked except for shoes.

Lindsey looked up at me with wanting eyes.

I took the cue and grabbed her and held her naked body against mine.

She squeezed her arms tight around me.

I rubbed her back and then her ass. I squeezed her fleshy butt cheeks and then snaked my hand down her butt crack and found her puckered hole. I lightly pressed on her rosebud.

Her eyes got big, and then fluttered.

I asked her if she liked it or wanted me to stop.

She breathed, "I like it. But go slow."

I smiled and kissed her softly. I pressed a little harder.

She moaned a wanton moan.

I very slowly worked my finger into her ass, being careful to read her signals. When she started pushing down on my finger, I knew she wanted more.

She said as much when she told me her lube was in a drawer to my left.

The drawer was in my reach, so we stayed in our embrace. I found the lube, put a little on my hand and fingers and gently worked the lube into her ass.

She was groaning loudly and whispering "more" in between moans.

I could feel her pussy gushing down her legs and on to mine. She wanted this. Her body wanted this.

I turned her around. She looked back at me and I could see some tension in her face.

"Don't worry," I said, "I'm going very slow I'm gonna sink my hard cock into your pussy first."

She immediately relaxed and bent over with her hands on the mattress, begging me to sink into her hot folds.

But I wanted to wind her up a bit more.

I rubbed my mushroom head up and down the length of her beautiful smooth vagina a few times. I then pushed up to her pucker and put the lightest pressure on it with my cockhead.

She squealed and shivered.

Then I returned to the folds of her labia and rubbed all around with my cock.

She began to whimper and begged me to put it in. She was so hot to be fucked.

I asked lustily, "So you like to get it doggystyle, lover girl?"

She groaned loudly, "Ohhhh, Tom, yesssss!" with a long hiss.

I then pushed into her slowly, but made sure to bottom out hard enough to get a nice slapping sound as my thighs hit her ass.

She moaned with desire and said, "mooooorrrree!"

I obliged and we set up a nice rhythm of a slow, amorous fuck. All the while, I kept light pressure on her asshole with one of my thumbs just to keep her wound up.

She was grunting as each stroke bottomed.

I began to grunt as our animal desire took over. I kept rubbing her rosebud as well.

She was absolutely in sensory overload.

My thumb slipped into her ass.

The moans became shrieks, then screams.

We were both getting close, so rather than slow down, I began to pump into her faster and faster and kept my thumb in her ass.

She kept up with me and pushed back on my cock faster and faster. She began to tense her ass and her pussy tightened around my cock.

I nearly shouted, "I'm gonna cum Lindsey" and she shouted back, "Here I coooommeee!"

She convulsed as I began shooting my load deep into her, pulse after pule, rope after rope of my sticky seed forced up into her womb.

We rocked back and forth for another couple of minutes before we both collapsed.

I slid out of her still pulsing pussy and we laid on the edge of the bed together face to face. The smiles on our faces were those of two dopey teens. We climbed up on the bed to rest for a while. Only then did we finally kick off our shoes.

Once we had both caught our breath and could think straight, Lindsey asked, "So are you into anal?"

I laughed and asked back, "Pun intended?"

She laughed and giggled when she realized what she had said.

"To be honest, I've never had anal sex, on the giving or receiving ends" I told her. "I just thought we might try it and see if we liked it."

She looked at me with wide eyes. "You'd let me put my fingers or...something else...in your ass?

I smiled and said "Well, fair is fair. If you're going to let me in your backdoor, I can't say no to you if you want to poke around back there. Pun intended."

She giggled like a teenager. "You continue to amaze me at how...what's the word...enlightened... you are!" I raised an eyebrow.

"OK, I've been married for 20+ years. My husband would never, ever consider letting me put my fingers or a sex toy in his ass. But you, you like my milk, you like my shaved pussy, you kiss me after I've given you a blowjob and swallowed your cum, and now you're telling me you'd let me play with your asshole. Oh, and you're all shaved as well, making me want to suck you off more. I'm totally in lust with you, but I'm also beginning to love you!"

I smiled a beaming smile.

"Linz, we seem to have similar issues with our spouses in the sex department. You want more things than he is willing to give, I want more things than she is willing to give me, but you and I have found a way to fill those wants and needs. That's the definition of love. And yeah, I'm in lust and beginning to love you, too."

We fell into each other's arms hugging and kissing.

Lindsey rolled over on top of me and just laid there for a few minutes.

I could feel her heartbeat. My cock began to come to life again. And, to my delight, milk began to dribble from Lindsey's nipples onto my chest.

We were nose to nose and she looked into my eyes and asked if I was ready for a milk shower.

My cock immediately got rock hard.

She said, "Well, I guess I have my answer and smiled."

She sat up and straddled me. Her leaking nipples were hard and I could see that her breasts were now engorged. She told me that the doctors think that when she has vigorous sex, her hormones get cranked up and she begins to produce more milk, engorging her breasts.

I made a mental note of this.

"So, now that my titties are full, let's fuck hard so I can cover you with my milk, then we can go shower off. How's that sound?"

There was no other answer except, "Let's get to it!"

Lindsey took control. She was rocking back and forth on my now extremely hard pole, slathering it with the juices that seemed to be endlessly flowing from her pussy. She had her hands on my chest and I was working my hands up her back and then to her boobs.

I began to massage her beautiful milk-filled globes vigorously.

She smiled and said, "Keep doing that and the milk will begin to flow."

I obeyed, and sure enough, drips became dribbles, which became fine streams. I was in heaven. My kink was lactating breasts and here I had two very large, very full, beautiful breasts in my hands spraying mother's milk all over me, at her request!

Lindsey stopped rocking long enough to guide my cock into her incredibly hot, tight pussy. Once mounted, she got down to business. She was gonna fuck me silly and there was no stopping her. She rode me.

At first, she was quiet, but then the soft moans started. They progressed to longer, more wanton moans. As her motion became more vigorous, her moans became squeals, then shouts. Oh, and her milk was spraying everywhere.

I got up on my elbows and managed to latch on to one of her boobs with some help from her. The act of nursing from Lindsey's breasts was one of the most fulfilling and intimate experiences of my life.

She was feeding me the essence of life -- mother's milk -- while fucking my brains out. The taste was exquisitely sweet, and oddly filling.

I released one breast and she gave me the other. I nursed from her, closed my eyes, and simply enjoyed her feeding me and also making vigorous love to me.

She started to get close, I could tell, based on her increased vigor and near constant moaning. I was very close as well due to the incredible turn-on that nursing her was to me, and her skill at lovemaking.

We looked into each other's eyes and we both could tell that we were seconds away from an earth-shaking climax.

I grabbed her hips and helped things along a bit. Within a few seconds she began to growl, then scream.

That, coupled with her pulsating pussy on my engorged cock sent me over the edge.

I grunted loudly, she screamed loudly, and we climaxed as we had never before.

We both threw our heads back. My hot sperm jetted deep into her pussy, and to my surprise, began to leak out almost immediately.

Then, as Lindsey convulsed, her breasts began to spray hard, thick streams of milk directly at me, covering my face, chest, and much of the bedding. It was exquisite.

Her orgasm subsided, and I finally stopped pumping semen into her.

She fell over on me and laid there for several minutes breathing hard, her breasts still leaking copious amounts of milk all over me.

I could feel her heart pounding in her chest, in rhythm with her pussy pulsing around my now softening cock.

"Holy cow, Tom! you came in buckets! It's leaking everywhere!"

I just smiled and quipped "You're good at what your do."

We both giggled.

She opened her eyes finally and asked, "Well, was it what you imagined?"

I grabbed her cheeks and kissed her deeply. I then said "All that and more. I want this as often as you can stand to give it to me."

She smiled and laid her head back down on me and whispered "Wherever, whenever you want it, Tommy."

Heavenly.

We laid there for some time just holding each other.

Lindsey stretched her arms out, arched her back, which pushed her breasts out quite a lot.

My flaccid member twitched a little at that sight.

She smiled, then giggled and said, "My God, does that thing ever stay soft?"

I laughed and quipped, "You'd be pissed if I was looking at your beautiful tits and didn't get hard!"

She pondered that for a second and responded, "Yeah, you're right."

We both laughed quite hard.

"Linz, I have another one of those 'don't take this wrong and don't get offended' questions."

She smiled coquettishly and, "Ask away."

"OK, you've delivered two babies, but you still have a really tight pussy. How do you do that?"

She giggled that little girl giggle again and reminded me that she hasn't had sex with her husband for many years.

To address her needs, she accumulated a large collection of sex toys, and her Kegel balls are very near the top of her list of favorites because they fill up her vagina, like a cock, and she can have them in all the time, like at work, or on a drive someplace.

And she actually does the exercises all the time.

"Wow, so all those times I'd find you at your desk smiling to yourself, you were enjoying your Kegels?"

She smiled broadly and said, "Most likely!"

Then she said she wanted to clean up and wash all the dried breastmilk and jism off.

"Want to join me? We can see if the two-person shower still works."

Without missing a beat, I said, "I'm in!"

Lindsey looked at me through smoky eyes and growled, "You will be very soon..."

Off we went to the shower.

She went to the closet and retrieved a couple of clean bath towels and then started the shower.

"How hot do you like it?" she asked, and then realizing what she said, quickly added, "I MEAN the water temperature."

I gave her my innocent-but-devilish look. I told her about 90 degrees, and she set the shower temperature. She beckoned me into the shower with a single finger "come here" motion and a devious smile on her face.

I gladly obeyed.

We began to lather each other up to indeed wash off the dried breast milk and semen. We were both quite well covered with milk, and our groins were sticky with drying semen.

I offered to shampoo her hair and she gladly accepted. It was a gentle, sensual act, with my hands wandering all over her upper body as well as her hair, gently massaging her scalp.

She took over and did my hair, but made me sit on the bench and she sat next to me. I was fully relaxed with my eyes closed enjoying her efforts, when I felt something pressing on my ass right at the crack.

I turned to look over my shoulder and Lindsey had her dildo in her hand pressing it into my ass crack.

I looked at her and she gave me a little eyebrow wiggle and asked, "Are you game?"

Without hesitating I said, "Yes, but go slow. And then it will be your turn."

Her eyes were dancing.

"Fair is fair" she said.

Lindsey ran out of the shower to retrieve the lube.

She asked, "OK, this is new to me, so what's the best position for you?"

I decided to just stand up and lean over with my hands on the shower bench. "I think like this will be good for a first try."

She lubed up the dildo and then with her forefinger, lubed up my ass.

"Do you want me to use my fingers first?"

I told her I'd appreciate that.

"Do you know about the male G-spot?"

She said, "Guys have one?"

"Sort of," I said. "Once you get your finger in there, you'll find a walnut-sized lump you can feel. That's my prostate. Stimulate it just right and I'll come without you touching my cock."

"Hmmm," she pondered back. "I wondered what the thing about butt play was for men. Now I know!"

She added a little more lube to her finger and began to slowly press on my asshole. She quickly read the signals, so as I moaned more, she continued doing what she was doing. She finally pushed past the first knuckle and began to feel around.

Once over the initial pain of her penetrating me, I relaxed and began to enjoy her poking around, to coin a phrase.

"I don't feel anything walnut sized."

I told her to keep going. She did and found the magic spot. I winced and groaned loudly.

"Are you OK?" she asked in a worried tone.

"Heck yeah, you found another one of my buttons. Keep doing that." I could hear her say "yay" under her breath. She was having fun giving me pleasure.

It didn't take long for me to get near a climax. Through some moans and grunts I said, "I'm close, keep going.

She then grabbed my cock and began to pull it down.

"Where'd you learn that, Babe?" I managed to spit out.

She huskily said "You don't think those pornos we rented in high school are the only porn I've watched, do you?"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. But more importantly, I was feeling my orgasm start.

She knew I was coming so, she sped up her jacking and the prostate massage.

I exploded. My eyes clamped shut and all I could hear was buzzing. I also felt the stream of jism just flowing out of my cock.

Lindsey was astonished. "I can't believe how it just streamed out of you, and how much you came! I thought by now you'd be empty!"

When I could open my eyes and my vision focused, I looked on the floor of the shower and saw a huge puddle of semen below me that even surprised me. It took me a good minute or two to regain my balance and stand. I told Lindsey the intensity of that orgasm was nothing like I'd ever experienced, but it was different, more of a whole-body experience.