Lovers Ch. 02: Lactation & Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She said, "Well, when you get me really wound up, tease me and all, that's how my orgasms are."

I quipped, "Lucky girl." "Do you want to graduate to?" and she held up the dildo and pointed to it with the index finger that was just in my ass.

I said, "Let's save that for another time."

She laughed and said, "I get it."

"But what about you, sweetheart?"

She rolled her eyes to the corner and put that index finger to her cheek, thought for a few seconds and blurted out, "Why not?"

We quickly dried off from the shower. I smiled and beckoned her to the bed and told her to get on all fours. I got the lube and put some on my fingers. I tapped the insides of her thighs to get her to spread them a little, giving me better access and a wonderful view of her slit and her puckered rosebud.

Just for fun, I started lubing her pussy and she quipped, "wrong hole, big boy!"

I chuckled and told her to be patient. I planned to wind her up a bit. It didn't take long as she immediately got wet. I snuck a hand around and pinched one of her nipples which elicited a yelp and a moan. I could tell she was really getting excited because small droplets of milk began to appear on her nipples. That made me excited too.

I started to lube her rosebud and then pressed in with a fingertip, then worked quickly to the second knuckle.

Her groans got louder, but she also told me to keep going.

I lubed up a second finger and was now working my index and middle fingers into her. She was moaning more regularly but there were no signals to stop. I worked both fingers all the way in, and then slowly worked in three.

Lindsey was almost baying like a dog in heat. She was ready to graduate.

I lubed up her dildo and began to ease it into her now gaping ass.

She was eager for it. It took little effort to get it into her halfway.

I told her, "That's halfway."

She moaned back, "Put it all in!"

I told her I needed to get behind her to be able to push it in the rest of the way. I also had something else in mind.

Not only did I push the dildo all the way into her ass, I lined up my rock-hard dick on her pussy and pushed the head in.

Lindsey inhaled deeply and looked back over her shoulder at me with wide eyes. She mouthed, "What are you doing?"

I smiled impishly and asked if she wanted me to stop.

She nearly shouted at me, "Don't you dare! Slam your thick cock into my dripping pussy. I'm in ecstasy!"

I did what I was told. Her ass was filled with an 8-inch dildo and her pussy was full of my hard thick cock. She moaned "I feel so full. Fuck me hard."

Again, I did what I was told.

We set up a nice easy rhythm and just fucked. All we could hear was the slapping of my thighs on her ass, the sloshing of my cock in her wet pussy, and her moans of joy.

She began to fuck back much harder. Her milk was now spraying out of her nipples, which sent me into overdrive.

I grunted "Linz, I'm gonna cum!"

She groaned "Me too, don't stop."

I gave her my everything for about three more strokes before I exploded in her pulsing pussy.

We climaxed at the exact same moment. It was intense and prolonged.

"Don't you dare pull out of me. I looooove this feeling of fullness" she growled.

I stayed right where I was for about 5 minutes until my cock finally went flaccid.

I wasn't done with her. I flipped her over onto her back.

I went to remove the dildo from her ass and she said softly, "No, don't"

I smiled and said, "Whatever you want, but I'm going to suckle your boobs."

"Please do, I'm a little engorged."

I went to work and nursed like a starving baby.

She cooed in my ear and I slurped up her breast milk for the next ten minutes.

We finally uncoupled after being attached to each other in one way or another for about half an hour. Admittedly, we were both exhausted.

Lindsey finally decided to remove the dildo from her ass. She did so slowly, and seem to enjoy the sensation.

"Well for a first-timer, you seemed to be very into anal" I quipped to her.

She giggled and said, "I had no idea this would be soooo good. And then when you filled up my pussy, it was indescribable!"

I said, "You've enjoyed your first DP." She looked at me quizzically.

"Double Penetration" I said.

She got a big "oh, I got it" expression on her face.

"We should shower. I'm going to have to leave in a little bit."

She gave me pouty face but nodded.

This time, we really just showered as we were completely spent physically.

As we dried off, I said, "I'll strip the bed and get the sheets into the washer for you."

She said, "You'll do no such thing."

"Linz," -- she cut me off.

"Tom, I want to sleep in those sheets and smell all the smells in them from us."

I asked "What about..."

Again, she stopped me.

"He'll come in and smell the breast milk, tell me I must have leaked a lot last night and go sleep in the guest room."

All I could say was "Wow, what an ass."

Lindsey nodded in agreement and quipped, "And he's all mine" punctuating it with a huge eye roll.

We reluctantly got dressed, not without a fair amount of groping and giggling.

Once we were dressed, I looked and said "Well, I've got 15 or 20 minutes."

She smirked and said, "What, you want a quick blowjob?"

I laughed and said, "As much as I'd enjoy that, I'd thought I could just hang for a bit and we could talk.

"Oh..." she said in moment of realization. "Of course."

I began "So you enjoyed the butt play?"

"Could you not tell?" she asked.

"Well, I just wanted to make sure. I did very much too, so that's some added variety" I tried to say without laughing.

She broke out in a guffaw, and I was laughing hysterically. Once we calmed down, I told her I had some business travel coming up over the next couple of weeks, so our coffee ritual would be spotty.

She said her manager was going to send her to represent their department to a conference somewhere. We agreed to exchange the itineraries next week when we knew the details.

I got up to leave. Lindsey beckoned me and I reached down to help her out of the couch. We embraced lovingly.

I whispered in her ear "Thank you for today. You made me so happy! I hope you are, too."

She whispered back "Tom, I can't tell you how wonderful today was. We make a good couple, don't we? I mean, we're open and in sync and all, right?"

I looked into her glistening blue eyes and said "You got that right, honey."

We kissed a long and deep lover's kiss and then parted ways until Monday morning coffee.

Part 6 -- Business Travel Plans

We met for coffee Monday morning. I walked in behind her closely and very carefully groped her ass with my hand that was hidden between her and the wall.

She jumped, looked around at me with a, "what are you doing?!" look in her eyes.

I just grinned and kept quiet.

Not to be outdone, Lindsey casually moved her body to block any view of mine and grabbed my crotch and held it for just long enough that I began getting hard.

Our eyes met and I gave her a "touché" kind of look.

We maintained decorum after that. I ordered the coffee, she gave me my peck on the cheek, and the barista smiled. We sat down to wait for the coffees.

"How was the rest of your weekend?" Lindsey inquired.

"OK. Uneventful. Told my wife I had a great round of golf, but I was dog tired" through a grin I couldn't suppress.

She giggled.

I asked, "Yours?"

She sighed, and whispered, "I was lonely. I slept in my bed and could smell you, me, the milk..." and she trailed off.

I gave her a sympathetic look and then asked quietly, "No issues Sunday?"

"Nope. It went down exactly as I said it would. He came in, dumped his stuff in the bedroom, got a whiff of the milk, told me I must have leaked a quart last night and headed for the guest room."

I mouthed, "Wow!" Just then, I heard my name called and got up to retrieve the coffees.

I came back and looked at her with guilty eyes. "I'm sorry to hear that. And sorry I made you say it out loud."

Lindsey's head cocked to one side and she asked, "Why are you sorry? You asked about my well-being. No reason to ever be sorry about that." She then continued, "Look, I've dealt with his behavior on this for years. I'm over it. It doesn't get to me like it did at first. I'm happy you cared enough to ask!" and then smiled with a hint of deviousness.

I said, with a lot of sincerity, "That's a healthy attitude."

Then I quietly quipped, "You should have told him it was more like a gallon."

She nearly spat out her coffee she laughed so hard. She regained her composure and said, "You're terrible! But that was really funny!"

The devious smile came back and she said in a low whisper, "After he left the bedroom and I heard the door shut, I dug out my vibrator, laid down in bed with all those smells and got myself off a couple more times. I was fine after that, and slept great. Had great dreams, too."

I cocked an eyebrow.

She said, "Not now, we both have to get to work!" and smiled brightly.

"You're right" I said. "I expect to get my travel itinerary sometime today."

She said, "Me, too."

We both agreed to exchange them via email.

We stood up to leave. I led the way through the crowded shop, and went to open the door for her.

As I did, she feigned bumping into me, covering up her grope of my ass.

I looked at her trying to give her a stern look. She just wiggled her eyebrows at me, and all I could muster was a laugh.

We were two kids who were falling deeper in love by the day. Except we were adults, with kids of our own, married to other people.

Later that afternoon, my travel plans firmed up. I looked them over quickly. I was traveling to DC to visit a customer early next week, and then was asked to attend and speak at a company leadership conference in another part of DC later that week. I emailed them to Lindsey with "FYI" as the subject.

I had a couple of meetings to attend, so I was out of my office for a while. After the meetings, my phone pinged with a text from Lindsey.

"Where you been?" I responded, "Couple of meetings, heading back to my office now. Why?"

She texted back quickly, "Check your email ASAP!" and added a red heart emoji followed by a fireworks emoji.

"OK," and red heart emoji was my response, not understanding what the fireworks emoji meant.

Once in my office and reading her emailed itinerary, I immediately understood the meaning of the fireworks emoji. She was going to the same leadership conference in DC as an attendee. How convenient!! I grabbed my phone and quickly texted Lindsey with a string of emojis: eggplant, taco, two baby bottles, bed and several rocket ships.

Her response was three question marks.

I told her to Google "emojis that mean sex." About 15 minutes passed before she responded, "OMG!"

I responded with the "ROFL" emoji. Then texted, "See you at the usual place tomorrow AM?"

She came back with three "thumbs up" emojis.

I arranged my hotel stay to be in the same hotel all week so I didn't have to change hotels. Because I traveled so much, I had premier status at the hotel, so I got an upgraded room reserved. King bed, jacuzzi tub, view out over the city.

We met in the morning for our coffee ritual. We sat down and talked.

Lindsey was beside herself knowing we would have two nights at the same hotel, and be on the same return flight home.

I told her about the upgraded room and she got even happier. I asked, "Will we have any opportunities for lunch this week?" with a twinkle in my eye.

Lindsey, eyes twinkling said, "I'm free for lunch for the rest of the week." I raised an eyebrow in a "how so" kind of way. She saw and quickly responded, "he's on travel and won't be back until Friday night."

"Well how lucky are we?" I quipped.

We both were smiling ear to ear. We got up to leave and managed not to grope each other on the way out the door. Our cars were parked well away from the shop, so we were able to hug and kiss and grope a little once we got there.

"See you at lunchtime." I said as we parted ways.

"You can count on it, big boy!" Lindsey replied with more than a little lust in her voice.

The morning crawled by, not because I was hungry for Lindsey, but because I had some really boring things to take care of at work. I was dragging myself through these tasks, and then at 11:45, Lindsey floated through the door and gently closed it and made sure it was locked.

She was very professionally dressed in a mid-length pleated navy-blue skirt and a high-collared pale blue blouse with a set of black pumps on her feet.

Lindsey sashayed around my desk and stood there. She didn't say a word; she just began to take off her clothes.

I decided to be patient and let her do whatever she planned to do, because it was clear she had a plan. She removed her blouse to reveal a black lace bra that struggled to contain her beautiful breasts.

I could see her nipples were hard already.

She neatly laid her blouse on my desk. She then unzipped her skirt and stepped out of it. She was wearing matching black lace hi-cut panties through which I could easily make out her pussy and see that she was very wet.

She laid the skirt neatly on top of the blouse.

But the piece de resistance was her stocking and garter. I'd never seen her in stockings. The garter just added to the sexiness of the whole look. Her stockings were nude, and accentuated her calves nicely.

Needless to say, I was hard as a rock.

Lindsey verified this by reaching down into my lap, seeming to make sure I was indeed hard. She grabbed my cock and then let it go with an approving smile, as if to say, "thought so."

So, next to me, in front of the window that looks out over the airport, was this incredibly hot girl of my dreams in so many ways. I wasn't sure what to do next, but Lindsey was.

She said in her sexiest, horniest voice "I'm just going to stand here, rest my hands on your credenza, and look out the window. You can do whatever you like."

Needing no further instructions, I allowed her to position herself, then stood up. I unzipped my pants, slipped them off and laid them on my desk. I then removed my boxers and laid them on my pants.

Lindsey could see this in the reflection in the window. She smiled a wanton smile that said, "take me."

I positioned myself behind her and slid her panties down, slowly and seductively.

She stepped out of them and I picked them up and placed them on her pile of clothes. I then slowly removed her bra, making sure to brush her nipples in the process, and tossed it on the pile.

I moved behind her again and pressed my achingly hard cock against her buttcrack and gently moved it up and down, making sure to press deeply into her pussy lips each up and down stroke.

She immediately got wetter and began to moan softly.

I then grabbed her breasts and gently massaged them. Droplets of milk formed on her nipples. My cock twitched. I gently guided my thick pole into Lindsey's welcoming wet pussy. Slowly at first, then working up to a fevered pitch we thrusted against each other. I stayed silent.

Lindsey began to grunt.

I began to slam into her, making a loud slapping sound with each thrust.

Lindsey's groans and grunts became more guttural and timed with our thrusting.

We continued for several minutes just making hard, physical love.

After a few more minutes, her breathing became raspy and shallow. I knew she was close. I was close as well.

A few more deep strokes set her orgasm going. It was a long, slow, rolling orgasm that was reflected in how her pussy contracted and rippled around my cock. The beauty of her orgasm triggered mine. I grunted as my seed shot deep into her.

It took several more strokes before my orgasm subsided. My hands were cupped over her breasts and were overflowing with her milk. I had apparently pressed all the right buttons.

Unlike other times, I was prepared with paper towels and a couple of washcloths to clean up. Lindsey stood up and I gently, seductively wiped the milk off her breasts after having licked her nipples clean.

I also wiped her pussy with a washcloth. She gazed at me with loving eyes and a satisfied smile.

She in turn, knelt in front of me and licked the last dribbles of cum off my cock, and then quickly deepthroated me to suck her juices off my shaft. She stood up again and I could see some jism leaking from her still soaking pussy. I knelt and licked her clean.

She then wordlessly turned and began to get dressed. I did the same. Once dressed, I sat down in my chair. Lindsey sat down in my lap and put her arms around my neck. We looked into each other's eyes and kissed long and deep as lovers do. We could each see the love and lust in each other's eyes. But we could also see the satisfaction that seductive lovemaking had given us.

Lindsey got up, and sashayed her way to the door. She turned back to me and asked, "See you in the morning?"

I replied, "Absolutely."

We smiled lusty smiles at each other and she left. After she was gone, I thought to myself that that was the hottest, most passionate sex I had ever had.

I waited an hour, and texted that thought to Lindsey.

She replied back immediately "I had the same thought as I rode down the elevator. I love you."

I responded back, "I love you, too."

Thursday morning came around, we met at the coffee shop and went through our usual ritual of ordering, kissing on the cheek, and sitting down to talk. We mostly stared into each other eyes.

After a few sips of coffee, Lindsey stood and said with a smile, "See you at 11:45." It was a statement, not a question.

I replied, "I'll be ready and waiting."

True to her word, Lindsey came through the door at 11:45, smiling lustily.

True to my word, I was ready. I had decided that I would take off my pants and boxers, but remain seated at my desk.

Lindsey closed the door, ensuring that it was locked. She came around my side of the desk and I slowly pushed away from it to show her how ready I was. My member was at full attention, with the slightest drop of pre-cum on the tip.

Lindsey was caught off-guard, but recovered quickly. She swooped in and kissed me, making sure to grab my staff as she leaned down.

She then showed me that she was ready by simply lifting her skirt to reveal her naked pussy. She had removed her panties before coming in. She turned, holding her skirt up, and sat down in my lap hard. Her aim was excellent as my cock was quickly enveloped by her hot, tight, wet vagina. We jostled around a bit to find the right position and rhythm and got down to business.

Lindsey did a slow grind, like a lap dance, to get us both wound up a little more.

I helped her gyrate, then to bounce on my lap. It didn't take either of us long to get close.

She slid up a bit to force me further into her loving pussy.

A few more hard thrusts and we both came, nearly together, very intensely.

I pulled her to me tightly, grabbing her waist and boobs, which were still clothed, to my amazement. I worked my hands into her blouse, undid her bra, and found her nipples. I squeezed and pulled on them.

I could feel the droplets of milk coming.

With that, she got up, removed her blouse and bra completely, and sternly told me, "OK, Tom, you started my letdown, you need to nurse me so I don't leak the rest of the day."

I was more than happy to take care of her now swollen breasts.

She straddled me and I fed voraciously on her magnificent boobs. She enjoyed it, as she was moaning deeply as I suckled.

I was hard like rock, and she rubbed her pussy on my cock as I nursed. She came calmly and cooed her approval of my actions.

Once I had emptied both her breasts and given her a nice easy orgasm, she stood up and then dropped to her knees to pay attention to my still very hard cock.