Lovers Ch. 06: Wedding & Surprises

Story Info
Tom & Lindsey commit and get surprised.
17.8k words
4.87
3k
6
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/29/2024
Created 04/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: readers will find it helpful to read prior chapters of "Lovers" to provide context and background on the characters.

All characters engaging in sex are over 18. All characters are fictitious. Any resemblance to living persons is strictly coincidental.

This story presents themes of lactation, breeding, adult nursing, MFF three-way sex, and rough sex. If these are not your favorite kinks, please find other stories to read.

Please remember to rate my work and provide constructive comments. Your comments help my next works improve. Thank you!

Please remember this is a fantasy. Please read it as such.

Part 16 -- Commitment

As time has moved forward, Lindsey and I have moved toward becoming a public couple. It's been easier at work as the undercurrents of discussion have spread the fact that we both have been divorced for quite a while now, and we are beginning to show up at places publicly.

We still maintained a professional appearance at work when attending project meetings, not really avoiding each other, but also not exhibiting public displays of affection, or PDAs as they are derisively called. We have achieved something of a stasis at work.

The only real exception is our lunchtime trysts, which we still keep carefully concealed as best we can. Melanie is quite aware, and she enjoys the titillation we provide as she secretly listens outside our offices when she knows we are engaging in energetic, fully charged sex behind closed doors.

The lunchtime trysts are part of a comfortable pattern we have established.

We initially started these sessions because we couldn't meet at our homes after hours due to our flagging, but still in-place marriages. Now that we were unattached, we didn't have to meet in our offices, but it was something we felt comfortable with, enjoyed, and it fed our need to have illicit sex during the week. It was almost a fetish, but we were adults and able to manage it to avoid discovery beyond Melanie, who we had invited into our relationship.

Weekends were generally planned around where our respective kids would be. We had established the schedules such that Lindsey and I could count on every other weekend being absent our kids, enabling our sexual escapades.

But they weren't really escapades as much as our normal sex life.

We included Melanie at least once a month because we enjoyed her company and physical and emotional participation.

We also had a sense that she was exploring her sexual satisfaction with other people. I knew she was trying to find a guy who was similar in emotional investment to me. Someone who treated her as an equal in bed, rather than expecting to be serviced in bed by a subservient woman. I wasn't sure, but I thought she had found, believed she had found, someone who could meet the bar that I and Lindsey had set by treating her so well and equally in our sexual encounters.

We were both sure that when the time came, Melanie would tell us openly and forthrightly.

We got what we considered solid confirmation of this one weekend.

The three of us had been vigorously fucking each other one Saturday afternoon, sharing our sweat, bodily fluids, and physicality with wild abandon.

At one point when we were all recovering from mutually exquisite orgasms, Melanie opened up to us.

"I've been seeing a guy who is very much like the two of you. Loving, sensitive, aware of my needs, and willing to sacrifice his instant happiness for mine. We've been seeing each other for a couple of months, and our physical and emotional connections are incredibly strong. I haven't shared with him that the three of us are involved, fearing I'd scare him off. What do you two think about this? How should I proceed with him and us?"

Both Lindsey and smiled broadly at this revelation.

Lindsey took the lead in the discussion for us.

"Well, first, we are incredibly happy for you and your man. As much as we love your being here with us, we knew that at some point, you'd find someone who you wanted to be exclusive with."

I added, "Yeah, what she said, and you should pursue your own happiness, wherever that takes you. If you feel you need to be exclusive to him, we have no issue with that. You're young, beautiful, and need your own emotional and physical sex life separate from us. We certainly don't want to get between you and someone you truly love and may want to, in the future, marry and start a family with. We can't give you that level of commitment, and you deserve it for yourself."

Melanie was at once happy and melancholy.

"I love you guys more than you know, but I also know that if I want a family, I have to seek that and cultivate it on my own. I don't know how I will fill the void that your absence will create. But if me and my guy are right for each other, I'm sure I'll be more than happy."

Lindsey and I were so happy for Melanie. We continued our afternoon, sucking, fucking, groping and orgasming as much as we could, knowing it would likely be the last time we'd have such an experience together. We all napped or a while, and then Melanie started to collect her clothes. I stopped her and motioned to the shower. She smiled, and motioned Lindsey to the shower as well.

We spent an hour rubbing soaping, fingering, jacking, and fucking in the shower as something of a going-away for Melanie. It was emotional, tearful, erotic, hot, and fully satisfying for all of us.

We toweled each other off, helped Melanie get dressed, and then very emotionally began the process of saying goodbye.

There were kisses, gropes, hugs, and lots of crying, but Lindsey and I knew it was the turning of a page for all of us. Melanie, Lindsey, and I would always have a strong physical and emotional bond from our time together. But we'd known from the outset that it was a matter of time until our relationships parted allowing Melanie to move down her own path to fulfillment.

It was a beautiful, but bittersweet ending to a satisfying relationship between three adults.

Time rolled on, and Lindsey, I, and our kids began to gel as a blended family. We had meals together, we planned and celebrated holidays and birthdays together. I finally won over Lindsey's son, and we were all a cohesive unit.

I began to think about the next step for us.

Lindsey and I had decided to take a long weekend vacation to Cambria, up the California coast. We found a nice bed and breakfast and just enjoyed being a couple someplace where we were anonymous. I had long been considering making our relationship more formal, but was not sure if it was the right path for us.

I decided to plan a beach barbecue for us at Moonstone Beach. I bought steaks, some corn-on-the-cob to barbecue, and a couple of bottles of very nice, expensive wine. We cooked, drank, and ate in a little cabana on the beach on a wonderful, warm evening.

After we finished our meal, I opening the second bottle of wine, which I had saved for a special occasion. I started a nice fire in the firepit and we sat back, just enjoying the whole vibe.

We were a couple, dining on the beach, enjoying a nice fire, drinking a wonderful bottle of wine.

As if on cue, Lindsey piped up, "This is so nice. What do we do for an encore?" It was a light-hearted question, posed to make us appreciate what we had with each other.

This was my opening.

I said, with all seriousness, "Well, I think I would like to marry you. Would you do me that honor?" and I flipped open a small velvet-covered box with a very large diamond engagement ring and presented it to her as I took a knee in front of her on the sand.

Lindsey stopped breathing, her eyes got big and wide and immediately filled with tears.

She gently reached for the ring and looked at it. I was worried she was going to say no, because she didn't immediately say yes.

I should have known better.

She burst into tears and full-blown sobs. I took the ring and offered to place it on her finger.

She was shaking.

I gently placed the ring on her finger and looked into her eyes, waiting for her answer.

She looked into my soul with her gorgeous blue eyes and mouthed, "Of course, yes, yes, yes!"

I was overjoyed.

She was beside herself.

We fell into each other's arms and wound up in the sand, hugging and kissing with unbridled passion.

Lindsey literally tore my shirt off and began to caress my now bare chest.

I carefully began to remove her shirt, shorts, shoes, bra, and panties.

She continued to remove my clothes until we were both naked on the beach in front of the fire.

I had the foresight to place a blanket on the sand between us, so we could engage in some intimate activity without the fear of being covered in sand everywhere.

We rolled on the blanket.

Lindsey was crying and sobbing, but her passion was unaffected.

She forced me onto my back and mounted me.

My cock was hard just from witnessing her emotional response to my marriage proposal.

We made slow, passionate love on the beach next to our fire.

It was exquisite.

I mauled her breasts, her ass, the rest of her body.

She grabbed me to her bosom and hugged me as I thrust my manhood into her very wet pussy.

We writhed on the sand; we found a rhythm and just made love for what seemed like hours.

Lindsey had several nice, smooth, rolling orgasms as we pushed and thrust against each other.

I was approaching my climax, and Lindsey knew it.

She began to clench her already tight vagina around my thick cock. She whispered in my ear, "Give me your seed, put a baby in me."

This caused me to explode deep inside her, even though I knew she was protected. I came in buckets. My jism filled her womb and then leaked out onto me as we began to emerge from our bliss.

We collapsed on the blanket next to the fire, which was still going quite strong. It was a wonderful warm feeling, next to the fire and my slowly softening cock deep in Lindsey's hot pussy.

We were gently kissing, caressing, rubbing. We didn't want to separate. The moment was glorious and we wanted it to last forever.

Finally, I slipped out of her.

She was smiling broadly, and I was too.

I could feel it.

We were going to be husband and wife after years of illicit romance, then being a couple, now finally to be wed.

After a long period of simply holding on to each other, we reluctantly separated, got dressed, and gathered our belongings so we could go back to our room at the B & B. I doused the fire and we walked back to the room.

Lindsey's joy was visible and contagious.

I was so happy that she accepted I couldn't stop smiling.

It was a wonderfully perfect night.

We got back to the room after a short walk, dropped the blanket and cooler, tossed the trash, and headed to the shower -- our first shower as an engaged couple.

We started the water to warm it up, and slowly stepped into the large shower stall. It was clearly designed for lovers. We languished under the warm, flowing water, washing each other off. Not groping, not making urgent, furtive love, but just lovingly washing the beach sand and salt air mist off our bodies.

We knew that we didn't need to make love right now -- we had the rest of our lives to ravish each other. We just washed each other, kissed deeply and enjoyed the moment.

We dried each other off, not sexually, but sensually. I rubbed the terrycloth towel up and down Lindsey's legs, ass, and took care to gently dry her breasts and nipples. I actually didn't want to make her start leaking -- not because I didn't want her breastmilk; I did desperately -- but I wanted her to feel like I wanted her for everything else about her body, not just the breastmilk. I was going to get hard with or without the leaking breastmilk. I just wanted her to be dry and clean and feel loved.

And Lindsey did the same for me. She dried my skin, dragged the towel up and down my body. She made sure my crotch was dried, but she didn't linger, specifically avoiding making me harder. Despite the lack of sexuality, we were both incredibly warm and aroused by our restraint.

We continued to kiss passionately. Our joy was overwhelming.

We were going to be married!

We fell into bed, naked. We didn't immediately jump each other. We took our time. We rubbed each other, caressed each other, kissed each other, until we were both buzzing with sexual energy.

I positioned myself over Lindsey. I was so amazed by the joy in my fiancée's smile that I could not resist her any longer. I rubbed my body against hers. I felt my hard cock rub against her damp, no, drenched pussy.

Her shaved mound became slick with her drooling juices as I rubbed against her.

She clutched me to her tightly.

I felt her breasts against my chest. I could feel her hard nipples against mine.

The energy we each had was moving between our bodies as we held each other.

I found her lips with my fingers and slowly ran a finger around her plump lips and teeth. I then gently dragged my bent forefinger up her cheeks. I paused and very gently pushed my fingertip into her pursed lips and felt her tongue with my fingertip. It was such a sensual exchange, I could feel the precum dripping from my cock onto her shaved mons, slickening it more.

Lindsey grabbed the back of my head and brought my lips to hers. We kissed softly, then more deeply. She sucked my tongue into her mouth, and I then sucked hers into mine. We rubbed each other's back.

I snaked a hand onto her swollen breast and squeezed a nipple.

That elicited a yelp.

She moved so that she could lick my nipple and did. Then she lightly bit my nipple.

I groaned.

She smiled.

Oh, we were so in love at this moment.

I began to rub and massage her breasts, eliciting groans and deep moans from her.

She was swollen, but not engorged.

I could wait a while before I had to suckle her to bring her relief, which is exactly what I wanted.

I burrowed my hand in Lindsey's crotch, gently stroking her labia, then lightly inserting a finger, then two, into her slick slit.

Her moans and groans got louder and more intense.

Finally, I positioned myself so that I could tease her slit with my cock.

I did just that, sliding my cockhead up and down her slit many times with the intention of getting her all hot and bothered. I continued to tease her for another five or so minutes.

She finally grabbed my head, put her mouth next to my ear and said commandingly, "Put your hard cock deep into my wet pussy!" emphasizing each word. She wanted my cock in her right now.

I was willing to accommodate her, but not until I spent some time massaging her nipples as well as massaging her clitoris.

Once I got focused on Lindsey's engorged breasts and nipples, I nearly forgot about her plaintive demand to plunge my cock into her dripping sex.

She began to leak profusely, and I wanted to suckle her distended nipples and wonderfully engorged tits. She groaned with relief as I drained one, then the other boob of her life-giving nectar.

Finally, I got refocused on her dripping pussy as she once again said, "Put. Your. Hard. Cock. Deep. In. My. WET PUSSY!"

I obeyed, sliding my hard member into her dripping pussy.

She moaned deeply and gutturally.

I proceed to make slow, sensuous love to my girl.

And she made love back to me in the same manner.

We were focused on feeling each other, pleasing each other, satisfying each other. We continued to writhe in bed for a long, long time, rolling over each other, switching effortlessly between missionary and cowgirl. We spent some time in Amazon position, Lindsey impaling herself on my hard cock while my knees were pulled up alongside my head.

She was ravenous, wanting all of my length in her as much as possible. It felt amazing. We finally settled into cowgirl with Lindsey gently riding me to many orgasms of her own, and finally finishing me off by twerking on my cock until I emptied my balls into her womb after she whispered in my ear for the second time "Put a baby in me. I love you!"

We were spent and fell asleep spooning.

We woke to sunlight streaming into our room. We hadn't really taken a lot of care in closing the shades before we began our all-night lovemaking session. Perhaps we gave the neighbors some entertainment and/or motivation.

We laid in each other's arms for a while, just enjoying our "coupledom" by ourselves, not needing to worry about any other complications. We slowly got out of bed and showered together again, carefully cleaning each other, but keeping control of ourselves. We got dressed and went down to get breakfast.

We found the breakfast room occupied by a number of other couples ranging in age from young twenty-somethings to couples who appeared to be enjoying retirement.

Some of them smiled knowingly as we entered and sat down, telling me that they either saw us on the beach last night, or watched through our windows as we reveled in each other's bodies last night.

Lindsey and I gave each other a knowing look and leaned in for a loving, but not over-the-top French kiss.

Some of the other couples applauded, and the rest smiled.

Apparently, we weren't as discreet as we thought we'd been.

I decided to feed the crowd and announced, "We decided to get married last night!" which sent the room into more raucous applause and cheering. Lindsey and I just looked into each other's eyes and enjoyed it.

We finished our breakfast, chatted with some of the other couples who offered us congratulations, and then decided to head into town to visit the shops and boutiques and just enjoy the day.

Lindsey began to talk about a wedding and how we would announce to our kids and families our plans.

I said, "The news is less than a day old. Can we just enjoy the glow for today?"

She laughed and said "Well, I guess. I'm just so overjoyed, I want to tell everyone!"

I smiled and said "So do I, but this is about us today."

She smiled and the tears began to run down her cheeks.

And I understood why, completely.

We started a torrid, clandestine affair, that developed into love, then very deep-rooted love between two people who had finally found soul mates, helped each other through ugly divorces, started the process of blending the families, and finally made the commitment to each other.

We loved each other thoroughly, for our strengths and despite our foibles. We had a strong physical relationship, and were uncannily in sync with each other, almost to the point of being able to finish each other's sentences. That's why Linz had tears running down her cheeks. The joy of being so in love was almost overwhelming.

We enjoyed our day, had a nice dinner, and spent the evening making sweet, passionate love. The next morning, we had to get ready to head home. We showered together, dried off together, packed up and started the drive home.

During the drive, we planned how to tell our kids about our planned marriage. We agreed that we each would tell our kids separately, then have a dinner as a blended family to celebrate.

In both cases, with Lindsey and her kids, and me and my kids, it was no surprise to them that we had decided to get married. They could see from our interactions that we weren't going to settle for a "friends with benefits" relationship. That made this quite a bit easier.

We all had a very nice dinner together, and the kids were visibly happy that we were going to marry.

Lindsey would tell me afterwards that her son wanted to bet her daughter that we would be engaged before the end of the summer. She wouldn't take the bet because she knew it was a sucker bet.

She knew her mother was in love with the guy. Girls just know these things.

My girls tried the same thing, but also knew it was going to happen quickly. Girls know.

I was going to have to figure out how to bond with Lindsey's son so that us two "men" could maintain our ground against the four women in our lives.