Lovers Ch. 06: Wedding & Surprises

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our respective parents were happy for us, and pleased about how well the kids got along. Lindsey had ingratiated herself with my parents, and I had made a favorable impression on hers, so the families weren't going to be an issue.

Lindsey discussed how to handle our respective exes, and we decided that we didn't need to include them, but did inform them of our plan to marry.

Fortunately, neither was interested in our future and were only concerned with their relationships with the kids. We made assurances that nothing would change and that was that. Lindsey and I were both pleasantly surprised at this turn of events, but took it at face value.

We both sold our existing townhomes and looked for and found a large house that would provide space for each of our kids that they could call their own.

We decided that our wedding would be small, mostly family and a few close friends from work, but that's all.

It was a happy affair that day, and we were overjoyed to be a married couple. The interesting thing is that because we were so in love and so in sync, the wedding was more a social event than anything else. Yes, we exchanged vows and said "I do." But that really didn't change our relationship at all. We were soul mates, and that was that. That was all we needed. But the joy of being married was just as meaningful.

Lindsey kept her name so that she and her kids could avoid the awkwardness of having different last names. I was fine with this. It would make things at work a little easier as well, avoiding the "Oh, I know a Lindsey with the same last name. Are you related?" awkward encounters.

After the wedding, we fell back into a work rhythm, but with the added convenience of coming home to the same house each night and sharing the same bed each night.

That isn't to say that we didn't still stop for coffee in the morning -- we did. We just arrived in the same car.

Our favorite barista noticed one morning that we got out of the same car and gave us a knowing smile and wink.

We casually flashed our wedding rings, all new and shiny, and Alice nearly burst into tears right there.

She raced around the counter and hugged and kissed both of us, congratulating us on becoming "Mr. & Mrs." We of course thanked her. She brought us our coffees as a gesture of kindness.

I smiled and said "Just because we are married doesn't mean anything changes here. We're still coming for coffee, still going to kiss each other on the cheek, and still act like teenage lovers."

Alice began crying again. "You guys have given us all hope that love truly conquers all!"

All I could say was "It does. Believe it."

I gave Alice fifty dollars and told her to buy drinks for all her barista friends tonight on us.

She kissed me on the cheek, hugged Lindsey, and tried to wipe away a steady stream of tears to no avail.

And just because we were married, that didn't prevent us from having our lunchtime trysts. They weren't as frequent, but they were certainly as passionate.

Melanie would on occasionally drop by to listen and get herself wound up, but she had her boyfriend now and they were exploring their own love for each other and becoming soul mates. I suspected that on the days that Melanie eavesdropped on us that she and her boyfriend had spectacular sex that night.

Part 17 -- The Surprise

Lindsey and I settled into an easy routine at work, our marriage being common knowledge around the office. We both continued in our separate and very successful careers.

We did manage to wind up traveling on business together a few more times and as fate would have it, we reconnected with our favorite flight attendant, Angie, during one of our trips.

We flew to DC on a direct flight that Angie was assigned to. She of course took care of our needs, bringing drinks, a blanket and some pillows.

Lindsey and I couldn't keep our hands off each other during the flight because we enjoyed the thrill of it, and because we knew Angie was aware and likely getting turned on by our barely hidden shenanigans.

At one point during the long, boring part of the flight, Angie stopped by and leaned in to ask what was new with us. We simply flashed our rings and smiled.

Angie was incredibly happy for us. Turns out she knew it would happen as well. Girls just know!

She gave us kisses and managed to snake a hand under the blanket to grope both of us.

I returned the favor by grabbing her ample boobs and carefully slipping my hand up her skirt. She gasped and inhaled sharply as I invaded her wet snatch with two fingers, finding her G-spot quickly and managing to bring her off within a couple of minutes.

I whispered in her ear "My, but you're horny, seems like it's been a while for you." She slowly breathed back "It has been. I've been lost without you guys. We need a date, soon." Lindsey heard this and they quickly picked a date and time for us to meet while Angie was on a long layover (no pun intended) in LA.

We arrived in DC, and Lindsey and I conducted our business over a couple of days, but managed to spend the night at the Omni in Georgetown together having some terrific encounters as a warm up to our planned get-together with Angie.

At the end of the second day, which was long and draining, we headed for the airport and got on our flight home. To our surprise and joy, Angie was on this flight as well.

I couldn't let this opportunity escape, so I asked Lindsey if she wanted to join the Mile High Club -- Lesbian chapter.

She smiled devilishly and agreed.

I spoke with Angie and she agreed, but wanted to also do a three-way during the flight.

I asked "How can we do that? The lav is way too small for three of us.

Angie said "Leave it to me, I'll get us privacy so we can fuck our brains out."

I smiled and just nodded. I shared the updated plan with Lindsey and she seemed excited.

I kissed her and confirmed her excitement by reaching under her skirt to find her pussy both bare and soaking wet. It was going to be a fun flight home.

The lights went down for the late evening flight, and many of the passengers took the chance to catch some sleep.

The flight was not very full, and Linz and I were taking an entire row of three seats for ourselves, stretching out laying on each other.

Angie came by and leaned in. Speaking quietly, she said "I made a deal with the other flight attendant for her to stay mid-cabin. I've got the back all to myself. When I pull the curtains, make your way back there and we can have some fun.

We patiently (maybe impatiently) waited for the signal.

Angie pulled the curtains and we made our way back there one at a time to not be so obvious. Lindsey went first, and I followed in a few minutes.

Angie, being the smart girl, locked the lavs from the outside, displaying the red "X" to the passenger cabin to eliminate any interruption to our three-way tryst.

When I got there, Linz and Angie were already kissing and groping, getting each other wound up.

I worked my way in and they quickly took control of me, undressing me quickly so that I'd be at their service.

Angie stripped off her clothes and knelt down in the pile, grabbed my now hard cock and began a wondrous blowjob.

Lindsey, meanwhile, was also naked and came up behind me, rubbing her warm palms over my nipples and pressing her dripping crotch against my ass and large, leaking breasts against my back.

I turned my head and began to kiss her slowly and passionately.

Angie expertly deepthroated me a couple of times and then stood up, motioning Lindsey to take over.

Lindsey eagerly jumped down and began to give me her best brand of blowjob.

I was such a lucky guy to be on the airplane with two gorgeous women, one of whom was my new wife, who were taking turns sucking my cock in championship fashion.

Lindsey, experienced as she was taking my cock in her mouth, made sure that she coaxed the first load of my jism down her throat.

She had given my three or four quick deepthroats, sliding my length in and out of her mouth, but then she simply sucked me all the way down and stayed there, with my cockhead tightly wrapped by her throat. She was there, looking up at me, never breaking eye contact, snaking her tongue around my balls as she kept my cock all the way down her throat.

She saved the best part for last.

As I was reveling in the feeling of my cock down her throat, she carefully put her finger, which she had soaked with her pussy juices while I was distracted, in my ass and found my prostate.

My eyes shot open and I grabbed her head and exploded down her throat. I could feel my jism streaming from my cock.

She withdrew just a little bit from my cock and collected a nice load of my jizz in her mouth.

Once I finished convulsing, she stood up and we kissed our usual post-fellatio kiss, sharing my sperm. Then, she grabbed Angie and kissed her as well, spreading my seed around.

Finally, Lindsey pushed Angie to me and told her to kiss me. We completed the circle, moving my seed between the three of us.

And this was just the beginning of our sex flight.

I sat down to rest from my crazy good orgasm.

Lindsey pushed Angie down and they got into a sixty-nine. The kissing, nibbling, and slurping commenced immediately. They were moaning into each other's quim as they worked to bring the other off. It didn't take long as they had been wound up since the beginning of the flight.

I could see that they enjoyed satisfying, smooth orgasms. I sat there watching and stroking my recovering pecker.

Lindsey saw this and immediately stood up and pushed my hand away from my now vertical rod. She positioned herself over me and impaled her impossibly wet pussy on my manhood.

We kissed and rocked, and then she began to ride me with purpose.

With her feet on the floor, she bounced up and down the length of my penis, enjoying every inch to be had on every stroke.

Angie came up from behind Linz and placed her hands over Lindsey's boobs, squeezing and massaging them.

Lindsey was groaning with pleasure and spraying breastmilk everywhere.

I latched on to one of her nipples as Angie released it and sucked as much as I could, and then switched to the other.

Angie replaced my lips with hers on the now nearly empty breast and finished emptying it completely, doing the same with the other as I released it.

I began to feel Lindsey's pussy clamping on my cock, signaling her impending orgasm. Lucky for me, I was close as well, and Lindsey sealed the deal by clenching down even harder, forcing me to come again deep in her womb.

We slowed, then stopped our motion and looked into each other's eyes with deep satisfaction. We smiled those "just been fucked by my mate" smiles and she raised up off of my now softening cock.

Angie was waiting her turn and knew it would be a few minutes before I would be ready to serve her needs.

To help me along, she sat in my lap and pushed her ample breasts into my face, forcing her nipple into my mouth.

I began to suckle, because that's what I did when presented with a beautiful nipple. After a few minutes, I tasted what I thought was breastmilk, but not Lindsey's milk. The taste was different. I looked up at Angie, released her nipple and said, "You induced lactation?"

She smiled and said, "Well, the old-fashioned way -- I'm eight weeks pregnant, but I had been working on inducing before that."

Lindsey and I were shocked, but also very happy for her. We hugged and kissed her.

Linz asked, "Who's the guy? Are you getting married?"

Angie told us he was a pilot -- not the one on this plane -- that she had been seeing on and off for a while and they decided to date. They got a little drunk one night, forgot protection, and well, boom -- bun in the oven.

"We're going to get married before I get much bigger, but all our friends are going to do the math. We're trying to keep up appearances for our families."

I had to ask "does he know that the three of us do what we do?"

She said she had shared that with him early on, and he was fine with it. He wasn't interested in participating, except maybe to watch, but he's fine with it.

By this time, I had fully recovered, and suckling from Angie had a lot to do with it.

She stood up and bent over a drink cart, looked over her shoulder and said, "Take me. This will probably be the last time for us, so I want your load deep in me."

I needed no more invitation than that. I gently slid my big dick into her.

She smiled and moaned, but then said, "Pound me hard, I want it hard."

I didn't argue. Her ass was spectacular and I wanted to pound it, so I did.

We got into rhythm and the slapping was loud and a consistent rhythm.

Lindsey got in front of Angie and began to kiss her deeply, letting their tongues tango.

Angie and I went at it for about ten minutes until she began to clench and moan loudly.

I hoped none of the other passengers heard us, but didn't care too much. I grabbed Angie's breasts and gave her my deepest five strokes.

She came loudly, and I shot my load deep in her already pregnant womb. We slowed, then stopped our banging. She let me slip out of her and I could see my load dripping out of her pussy. She turned to me, hugged me hard, and kissed me deep. She then said "Thank you, that was so hot!"

I just smiled.

We were all spent and decided to get dressed, fix our hair and wipe up as much of our fluids as we could. The area smelled of spilt milk.

First, I, then Lindsey made our way back to our row.

Some of the women passengers smiled at me as I passed. The men leered at Lindsey.

Angie's moans apparently were loud enough for some to hear.

I just smiled, got in my seat, and kissed Lindsey.

We slept for the rest of the flight.

As we deplaned, we said goodbye to Angie, and begged her to keep in touch, telling her we'd love to meet her fiancé and visit the hospital when the baby is born.

She promised to call us in the not-too-distant future. We got our luggage, found our Uber and enjoyed a quiet ride home in each other's arms.

Another successful business trip!

Several weeks passed after our trip and Lindsey began getting ill. We wondered if it was COVID, and would I be getting sick as well. She tested negative several times, but was still sick. I didn't have any symptoms. So, she finally decided to see a doctor.

The day of Lindsey's doctor appointment was uneventful. She was definitely still sick, so hopefully it would be easy for the doctor to diagnose and treat whatever she had. She went to the doctor for a 9:00 am appointment.

We made our coffee stop as usual and she departed from there. I told her to call me and share what the doctor told her.

I was expecting a call around 10am, but nothing. I had some meetings scheduled, and just went about my business. I was back at my office at lunchtime and Lindsey strolled in smiling, but also quite excited.

I asked her what the doctor had told her and when could she expect to get better. She was somewhere between laughter, shock, and tears. I was concerned and insisted "Tell me, please!"

She said through sobs and tears, "I'll get better in a little less than nine months." The shock on my face was probably obvious.

"I'm pregnant."

Part 18 -- The Pregnancy

There we were, in my office, both of us 48 years old, relative newlyweds, with four nearly adult children, processing news that we were going to be parents again.

I don't think we knew whether to be overjoyed, upset, or scared.

But one thing we knew is that we loved each other, so we did what lovers do, we kissed, hard, deep, and passionately, for a long time.

Finally, we got our wits about us and started to talk.

Lindsey said, "I don't know how this happened. I asked the doctor, told him I had an IUD, and asked how was I able to get pregnant. He said that IUDs, like any birth control device, are not 100% effective, and getting pregnant while using an IUD is a very rare event. Then he congratulated me and referred me to an OB-GYN that specialized in high-risk, later-in-life pregnancies."

I just sat there dumbfounded.

Lindsey got a worried look. "Are you mad?"

I snapped out of my daze and smiled at her and almost shouted, "Of course not! I was there when it happened, how could I be mad? I put a baby in you, how could I be mad?"

She ran to my arms and hugged me and breathed a sigh of relief.

"I was so afraid you were going to be mad, but I should have known better. I'm sorry about even thinking it."

"Stop it!" I said quietly. "We're in this together no matter what." I asked, "How far along did he think you are?"

Linz looked at me through big doe eyes and said, "He didn't know, that's why he referred me to the OB-GYN. I got an appointment for a couple of days from now."

The elephant in the room was the unasked question -- do we go forward with this and bring another child into our lives at 48 years old, or do we choose not to. Each of us was afraid to ask the other the question.

We stood there hugging tightly. She began to rub my back, and I rubbed hers. We nuzzled, kissed, and began driving our tongues deeper into each other. We couldn't help ourselves. We were like teens.

I pushed the door shut and locked it.

I grabbed Lindsey's ass and pushed her crotch into mine. I was hard.

She moaned. She began to grind against me.

I did nothing to dissuade her.

She began to loosen my belt and pants.

I unbuttoned her blouse and unclasped her bra.

Her skirt fell to the floor.

Lindsey was naked except for panties and heels.

I slipped off my shoes and stepped out of my boxers, leaving my hard cock waving like a flagpole between us.

She giggled and so did I.

Her nipples began to leak just the slightest little bit.

She went to kneel down.

I grabbed her hand and gently said, "No, we're going to make love. No blowjobs, no pussy licking. We are going to make passionate love and celebrate this."

Lindsey smiled and hugged me harder, squeezing my cock against her tummy, and her breasts against my chest.

We caressed, squeezed, rubbed, pinched, kissed everything on our bodies.

I slowly guided us to my desk. I pushed things aside; some things crashed to the floor. I didn't care. I laid her down on the desk and peeled her panties off.

She pulled me to her and spread her legs wide for me. She whispered in my ear "make love to me like you never have before. Put another baby in me."

I smiled and quietly said "too late, been there, done that."

She giggled her little girl giggle.

But I did then gently slide my rock-solid manhood deep into her and made slow passionate love to my wife for quite a long time. It was glorious.

Lindsey experienced at least three orgasms before I came.

Despite how turned on I was about my wife, my lover, being pregnant and my cock being inside her fertile womb, I held off and gave her my best effort. Finally, I could feel my balls tighten and I grunted out "I'm cumming, Linz, putting my swimmers in your womb." Then I exploded.

She came again from my orgasm and my hot jism squirting deep into her.

As we came down from our high, we smiled, looked at each other, and kissed again.

I said, "I love you, darling" and she said, "I love you more, loverboy."

We slowly disentangled ourselves and got dressed. We kept looking at each other, saying "What?" as if we were trying to hide something. There was nothing to hide.

We were giddy. It was close to 2pm.

We'd spent nearly two hours in my office having passionate sex as if we had never done it before.

Finally, I said, "Let's take the rest of the day off and go home. We have lots to think about and talk about."

Linz smiled and nodded. We left the office and met up at home.

Once home, we threw our things on the counter and embraced each other again.