Lovers Ch. 06: Wedding & Surprises

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At this point, we all got cleaned up and dressed from our lunchtime interlude.

Melanie again thanked us and kissed us both, very passionately I might add, and left Lindsey's office smiling and humming as she strode away.

Melanie stopped and turned back to me and said, "I'll give you a call about 'the lessons.'" using air quotes.

I smiled and said, "Can't wait!"

Lindsey and I got ourselves back together, looking as professional as we could after fucking like rabbits during lunch.

Our days continued on as normal, meeting for coffee in the morning. Lindsey's baby bump was thoroughly obvious to our barista friends and they all congratulated us over a couple of days. Alice was beside herself. She started bringing our coffees to us (decaf for Lindsey, of course) so she could talk to us and get the daily updates. She was very cute, acting like the soon-to-be "cool aunt" to our baby.

As the months progressed, Lindsey and I continued to see the OB-GYN regularly, and the result was that Lindsey's high-risk pregnancy proceeded without any issues. The doctors were very pleased with Lindsey's progress and commended her on her diet and exercise routine, which were significant contributors to the trouble-free aspect of her pregnancy.

It might have also had something to do with us having crazy active sex during lunch and at night. Lindsey was thoroughly insatiable. She wanted to have my cock in her nearly every waking moment.

While I generally had no issue with my pregnant, large-breasted, highly desirable wife whose tits leaked breastmilk constantly, wanting to have more sex, it was getting difficult to find time alone.

While we could always use our home, we didn't always have 100% privacy as our older kids dropped in whenever the spirit moved them, and largely unannounced.

But Lindsey and I managed to soldier on.

I got a text from Melanie a few days later, asking if I was still willing to give her boyfriend some "lessons."

I talked to Linz about it and she smiled and told me to do it.

I texted Melanie letting her know I was still willing. She set the following Saturday as the date. She also said that Linz could tag along.

Lindsey had already planned to go shopping with our girls, so she begged off.

Saturday morning came around, I got cleaned up and headed to Melanie's

As I was driving, I was hoping this would not be too awkward. Hopefully, Melanie laid the appropriate groundwork with her boyfriend.

I arrived at the appointed time, knocked on the door, and Melanie answered. She was smiling broadly.

Melanie was beautiful, as always. Her hair was tied back in a loose pony tail, and she wore a halter top that did little to contain her large boobs. Yoga shorts and running shoes completed her outfit. She also wore a perfume that was mildly intoxicating.

We walked into the kitchen area and she introduced me to her boyfriend, Pete. We shook hands and made a little small talk.

Pete then put me at ease. He said, "Melanie has told me all about you and your wife and how you are both such a well-matched couple. I want to be like that with Mel, and I know she likes to be suckled. I need to get better at it to make her feel satisfied, so I'm willing to watch and learn."

I was glad he addressed the elephant in the room, saying he was willing to watch me suckle his girlfriend's boobs - boobs that I had suckled many times in the past.

Melanie smiled and poured us each a glass of wine to relax us and set the mood.

As we drank, Melanie carefully brought up the issue at hand - that I was better at suckling her breasts than Pete. Better in the sense that she derived more pleasure when I suckled her than when Pete did.

Pete listened, and did not seem at all offended.

Melanie said, "When Tom suckles me, he pays attention to how he is squeezing my nipple with his lips and tongue to draw out my milk."

Pete asked, "So what is it that I'm not doing or doing wrong?"

Melanie responded, "It's not wrong, it's just different and not as pleasurable for me. You tend to suck my nipple hard, but Tom gently squeezes the whole nipple and areola and does not suck as hard. The sensation for me is very different."

Pete said, "OK, I understand, but I think I need to see how what Tom does differs from what I do. Tom, would you be willing to show me?"

I had both been waiting for this with just a little dread. I just met Pete and he's asking me suckle his girlfriend right in front of him. But, this is what I agreed to do. And, we all knew this wasn't the first time I'd be suckling Melanie's ample breasts.

Melanie was a little flushed and her nipples were very visible beneath her halter top. She was smiling as she undid her halter, letting it drop to the floor.

Her D-cup breasts were youthfully full and round and never failed to make me hard.

Today was no exception.

Her nipples stood proudly atop her large, pink areolae, waiting and ready to be suckled.

Melanie said softly, "Pete, just watch closely. Don't interrupt us. We can talk about it after we're done."

He nodded his assent.

Melanie sat down on the sofa and motioned to me to lay my head on her lap. She looked at Pete, who gave a nod, and then looked at me directly in my eyes as she had so many times before.

She cooed, "Take my nipple and let me feed you."

I opened my mouth and she placed her beautiful nipple on my lips. I teased the nipple with my lips and tongue, making her gasp slightly.

Pete was watching intently, but both Melanie and I were focused on each other.

I gently latched on to Melanie's right breast. I opened my mouth and sucked the nipple and most of the areola into my mouth and then sealed my lips around the outer edge of the areola. I began to squeeze the nipple with my lips and tongue and lightly sucked the areola, keeping my lips sealed.

Melanie closed her eyes and threw her head back and moaned. Her milk began to flow as I nursed from her. I was completely focused on her, being gentle with her breast and pleasuring her.

My eyes were closed and I was drawing her warm, sweet milk into my mouth. I swallowed it every few sucks. I was enthralled with her breasts; I suckled one and caressed the other. It was an incredibly erotic experience, even with an audience.

After about five minutes, Melanie softly said, "OK, we need to see how well our student observed."

I released from her with a loud pop and swallowed the last mouthful of her milk. I looked up at her and smiled a drunken smile.

She smiled back at me and mouthed 'Thank you' as she helped me sit up.

I waited a few minutes to stand, as I was painfully hard and didn't want to embarrass myself in front of Pete.

Melanie smiled and said very quietly to me, "Don't worry, I'll help out with that later."

She and Pete exchanged a knowing smile.

I got up and moved to a chair, and Pete took up his position with his head in Melanie's lap, as I had been moments ago.

Melanie explained a few things to him. "Did you notice when Tom latched on, he took more than the nipple in his mouth? That's what I want you to do. Then you need to squeeze my nipple with your tongue as you suck the areola into your mouth."

Pete nodded and they began.

I watched closely as I truly wanted to help them. I made note of how Pete latched and how he suckled her milk.

They went on for several minutes. Melanie was enjoying it, I could tell, based on her breathing. Pete was enjoying as well, based on his eager suckling and bulging manhood.

They stopped and Melanie congratulated Pete on making improvements.

Pete asked me, "What should I work on?"

My observation was that he was so eager to nurse that he was sucking hard rather than gently nursing from Melanie. I told him to relax, slow down, and focus on pleasuring Melanie, as well as himself. Less sucking, more squeezing with the tongue.

He nodded and smiled.

Melanie asked me, "Please show him again."

Pete moved out of the way, and I laid down again.

Melanie cooed to me again, "Suckle Mommy's titty and I'll give you a reward."

I thought she was just setting the mood. I latched on to the offered nipple again and we fell into our usual nursing pattern.

Melanie gasped as I latched on, then threw her head back as her milk flowed into my mouth. I got hard again and went to adjust my cock, but Melanie pushed my hand away.

She adjusted my cock and gently stroked it as I nursed from her.

After about 5 minutes, we stopped. I released her nipple with a pop and sat up. I went to move to the chair, but Melanie pushed me back down.

She gave a devilish look at Pete, who was watching with anticipation.

I had no clue what was happening, but quickly found out.

Melanie got up and knelt in front of me between my legs. She was still topless and there were little drops of milk leaking from her breasts. She pushed my legs apart, all the while looking directly at me, staring into my eyes with her beautiful blue eyes, a lascivious smile on her lips. Her hands moved to my belt.

"This is my way of saying thank you for helping me and Pete today." She almost whispered as she undid my belt and pants, pulling them down to my ankles.

I tried to protest, but she put her fingers to my lips.

"Let me take care of you." was all she said. My boxers were now around my ankles.

Melanie reached for my hard cock and just breathed, "Relax." and began to stroke my shaft. She used all of the techniques she's seen Lindsey use on me over the years.

She licked my shaft up and down, played with my balls, sucked each into her mouth. She licked my sack, and ran her red-painted manicured fingernails from my rosebud all the way up my shaft to the purple, swollen head, and back down.

After winding me up, Melanie began licking and kissing my head, tasting the precum. She smiled the entire time.

After what seemed like an eternity, she popped the head of my cock into her mouth, swirling her tongue all around. Her head began to bob up and down as she got more into it. The slurping and "gak, gak gak" were as if Linz was doing me, but it was Melanie.

She had been taught well.

After a long bit of licking and bobbing up and down, Melanie paused, took a breath, and impaled her throat on my cock all the way down without hesitation or pause.

I threw my head back and moaned loudly. "Ohhh, fuuuucccckkkk!"

Melanie continued to deepthroat me time and again, straight down and back up. She had skills that rivaled Lindsey!

After about the sixth or seventh time, I warned her, "Mel, you're going to make me cum!"

She redoubled her efforts. She wanted me to spray my seed down her throat.

I warned her again, "Mel, I'm cumming.....NOW!"

She went right to the bottom, her nose against my pubic bone, and her tongue licking my balls.

I could not hold back. I spewed my wad down her throat. I groaned loudly, "UUUUNNNGGGGHHHHH!!"

She stayed down on my for two or three spurts, and then came up enough to catch the rest of my load in her mouth. I continued to spurt several more ropes into her. Some of it dribbled down her chin and on to her boobs, but most of it remained in her mouth

I finally stopped coming. I looked at her and said, "That was wonderful! You didn't need to do that."

She just smiled and came toward me.

I knew she wanted to kiss me, and I wanted her to. Our lips met and we exchanged my cum in our mouths as our tongues wrestled.

We both finally swallowed and kissed again.

I wiped the cum off her chin and she grabbed my fingers and licked them clean.

I licked the drops of cum off of her breasts and kissed her again.

We smiled at each other.

She turned to Pete, who witnessed the entire event and said, "I want you to do that with me. It's so loving and romantic."

Pete said, "Well, you guys gave me quite a hard on here, so I'm ready.

Melanie was like a kid in a candy store. She rushed over to Pete and proceeded to give him the best blowjob he's every gotten and he kissed her deeply after she took his load in her mouth.

"Did you like that?" she asked him.

"I loved it, Babe. I want to do that every time."

I just smiled.

Melanie went on to explain that she and Pete decided the blowjob would be a nice thank you to me for helping them, and that she had cleared it with Lindsey beforehand.

I then asked them both, "So, did I help you guys out? Do you want me to come by again and help you out, or do you have enough to work with.?"

Pete shrugged his shoulders and said, "It's Mel's call."

Melanie said, with a bit of a smile, "Let's leave it open. If I think he needs more instruction for fine-tuning, I'll call you."

I nodded, thanked them for a wonderful afternoon, shook hands with Pete, and then turned to leave.

Melanie walked me out and grabbed my arm before I got to the door. I turned to her and she grabbed me and kissed me again.

"Thank you. He's much improved already. You're the best. Love you and love Lindsey for loaning you to me today."

I looked at her and grabbed her to me in a deep, loving hug. "You're a wonderful girl, Pete's a great guy. You ever need help, you let me know."

I kissed her on the lips and pinched her ass.

She yelped and smiled and mouthed "love you" as I walked out the door.

As the calendar pages turned, Lindsey got bigger. Her belly announced our pregnancy wherever we went, whether alone or as a couple.

But, Oh-my-God, her boobs were astounding!

Lindsey was naturally well endowed, and having had two children in her younger years, the "dairy fairy" left a substantial size increase in her cup size. Add that she never stopped lactating, and I helped her maintain her milk by suckling her daily, sometimes two or three times a day, plus her pumping to relieve the engorgement, she was larger than almost any woman with a frame her size. Now, we've added another pregnancy, and her breasts became enormous.

I'm not complaining. I love large, lactating breasts.

Lindsey's were now probably up to F cups or more. It turns out she liked them as well, based on her constantly teasing me with them all the time. I believed that if she really wanted to, she could smother me with her boobs, and I'd die happy.

Throughout her pregnancy, Lindsey's libido was in overdrive. She was never not willing to have a sexual encounter of some sort. She'd drag me to Target to help her shop for simple things like yoga pants, or maternity tops and we'd invariably wind up in a changing room together having sex.

Again, I'm not complaining. I am totally turned on by changing-room sex. We even videoed a few of our sessions for an added thrill.

I'd do her doggy, she'd give me a blowjob with deepthroat, I'd lick her swollen pussy and suck her ginormous boobs. She'd spray me with breastmilk.

It all was incredibly erotic, and to be honest, if she hadn't been pregnant, I would have impregnated her in a changing room. It was hot, steamy, risky sex and we enjoyed the hell out of it.

We arrived at month number nine.

Linz was huge. Her tits were huge, and she was still all over me.

The OB-GYN visit was uneventful, except when he asked if we had stopped having sex.

I looked at Linz, she looked at me and she said, "No. I can't. I'm constantly aroused and constantly wanting him. Is that an issue?"

The doctor smiled and said, "No, not really. Just be careful, and be aware that vigorous intercourse in the ninth month can induce labor."

We looked at each other and laughed.

I told the doc "Well, it's been pretty vigorous to this point. We'll let you know how it goes."

He chuckled and said "God bless you both. It's the rare couple who maintain intimacy throughout a pregnancy. Keep doing what you've been doing and I'll await the call from the hospital."

We thanked him and smiled.

I pinched Linz's ample ass as we walked out of his office, making sure he saw me do so. I saw him smile, and loved Lindsey's yelp.

She slapped my hand away, but I knew that was an attempt at modesty. I could smell her musk and knew she wanted to have me in her as quickly as possible.

I was such a lucky guy.

We got back home and I could see that Lindsey had leaked through her bra and top. She turned to me and said "I need to pump or you need to suckle me."

I looked at her and gave her a "really, what do you think I'm going to say here" look.

She smiled and headed to the master bedroom, shedding clothing along the way.

I jumped on the bed beside her and attacked her boobs. I massaged and squeezed, stimulating her let-down.

Her boobs, to my joy, began to leak. I aggressively licked and suckled her, first one, then the other breast, until the flow of milk stopped.

She rubbed my head and thanked me.

I could tell she was in pain before we started but was now feeling quite relaxed.

I moved down to begin attacking her pussy.

She was wet from the nursing session, and I succeeded in making her even wetter as I licked and nibbled at her labia for some time before I moved to her clitoris.

I took my time and flicked and licked her joy buzzer, winding her up a bit. It took less effort to get her sexually overheated at this late stage of her pregnancy.

Even before I planned to stick my tongue in her wet slit, she gave me the signals that she was near orgasm.

I continued assaulting her labia and within a couple of minutes had her working her way through a lovely rolling orgasm. Her fluids gushed onto my face and into my mouth as she came. She was delicious.

I was of course hard as a rock, having just given my lovely, pregnant wife a satisfying orgasm.

Lindsey knew this and began to attack my cock, first with her hands, then with her mouth.

She was administering a wonderful blowjob, with a satisfying amount of deepthroating. But she stopped and then hissed to me "I want your huge, hard cock deep in my sloppy pussy."

I almost came right there, but she was skilled and knew how to hold me off.

Lindsey swung her legs around and got in position to mount me with her huge belly and boobs in my line of sight, tempting me every minute.

Lindsey rode me with expert skills, not in the least affected by her huge belly and boobs. She dragged this out, knowing it was one of the last, if not last, times we would make love before the baby was born.

Lindsey rode me perfectly, nursing her own orgasm along while making sure I was still turned on by her now large belly and huge boobs.

There were no questions there; to me Lindsey was the hottest girl on earth this night and any other.

I must have been smiling because Linz looked down and then picked up her pace.

Then the dirty talk began.

"You're smiling. I bet you're thinking of putting more babies in me, aren't you stud? You want me all round and pregnant with huge boobs all the time, don't you. You want to suckle me all the time, don't you?"

"Well, I want you to put babies in my belly. C'mon stud, put your seed up in me and get another baby started. I love being so horny when I'm pregnant. I love having you shove your hard cock way up in me and put babies up there. Breed me! C'mon, breed me!"

That put me over the edge again. I came hard, so hard, that Lindsey came again instantly. And she came again. Finally, I softened, but Lindsey was still riding and orgasming.

Then, all of a sudden, I was drenched.

Her water had broken.

We looked up at each other in shock.

Linz quipped "Well, the doc warned us. Time to go!"

We got disengaged from each other, quickly showered as we didn't want to telegraph to the hospital staff that we had been vigorously fucking just prior, got dressed and headed to the hospital.

We had a "go bag" packed for a while as we knew from past experience that it could begin at any time.

We arrived at the maternity ward and let the staff know Lindsey's water had broken, but she was not yet in labor.