Lovers Ch. 06: Wedding & Surprises

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The maternity nurses whisked her away and told me to sit down until they got her in a bed and wired up so that they could monitor her progression.

The lead nurse invited me into the room and the waiting began. This was not a new experience to either of us, but it was a new experience for us as a couple. We were overjoyed, but nervous, as parents tend to be.

We eventually calmed down.

I went out to get myself a bottle of water. I came up behind a couple of the nurses and was about to ask where I could get water.

Before they knew I was there, I could overhear them talking.

"Holy shit, I could not believe it! When I examined her to see how far dilated she was, my fingers came out covered in his jism! They were screwing right up to the last second!"

They both laughed.

The other nurse said, "Well, whenever I was pregnant, I was extra horny and my husband loved it cuz he got some every day, sometimes twice a day."

They laughed some more and then I piped up and said, "Twice a day is a slow day for us" about as deadpan as I could.

The nurses were taken aback and gasped, partly from embarrassment, and partly by my statement.

I quickly transitioned, "Where can I get a bottle of water?"

They were still gaping and one slowly answered "Down the hall and to the right, you'll find a machine."

I smiled innocently and thanked them. They were silent as I walked away.

I came back with my water and the one nurse who claimed to be extra horny when pregnant ran up to me and immediately apologized to me for their remarks.

I smiled and told her not to worry.

Then she lowered her voice and got closer and asked, "Do you guys really do it more than twice a day?"

I smiled at her and just said, "Yes, twice at lunch and twice at night."

Her eyes got wide and all she could say was, "Dayumm!" Then she said, "Wait, you're just yankin' my chain, right?"

Very matter-of-factly I said, "Nope. Why would I lie? I'm not out to impress anyone, the love of my life is in there ready to give birth to our new baby."

Her eyes got teary.

I excused myself and got back to the room with Lindsey. I related the exchanges with the nurses to her. She got a great laugh out of it and pulled me in to give me a kiss. Then she winced a bit.

The extra-horny nurse came into the room and saw us kissing and jokingly said "Hey, you two, no nookie here, ok? Let me take a look at her. She's starting contractions."

We laughed as Linz winced harder. The baby was making its presence known.

After a few hours, I was in with Lindsey and our newborn son.

She was holding him against her chest. He was happy and healthy and hungry.

Lindsey helped him latch. I was so happy, and so was Lindsey.

I was just a little jealous of him being able to suckle Lindsey's huge milk-filled breasts, but that was their primary purpose now. My enjoyment was secondary, as it should be.

Linz quipped, "he's as good at this as you are!"

I laughed and quipped back, "Genetics are wonderful, aren't they?."

Lindsey snorted loudly.

The OB-GYN came by and examined both the baby and Lindsey and pronounced them healthy and told us that Linz and the baby would likely be discharged in about half a day.

Our parents and all four kids came by. Obviously, they'd done some prior coordination as the girls had "I'm the big sister" t-shirts and Linz's son had an "I'm the big brother t-shirt on.

Discharge time rolled around and the doctor came by to give us some post-delivery instructions.

"I've read on the chart that you two had been intimate just before the water broke. I told you that vigorous sex could cause this." Lindsey and I exchanged looks and giggled a little.

She quipped, "Well, doc, vigorous sex pretty much caused all of this!" making a circular motion with one hand.

He got a good laugh and then admonished, "I'm glad you two are still in love, but you are going to have to keep your hands to yourselves for the next six weeks or so. OK?"

I asked, "Could you be a little more specific?"

The doc smiled and said, "OK, bluntly, no penis-in-vagina sex for six weeks. If you want to put it someplace else, that's OK."

I thanked him and gave Linz a little eyebrow wiggle.

We all laughed and thanked him for helping us through the pregnancy. And with that we were free to go home with our new son.

Part 19 -- Epilogue

We developed a routine to care for our new addition. He was a happy baby, and relatively easy to care for. He napped well, and was an ardent suckler.

Lindsey was thankful that he fed well because her body was producing enormous amounts of milk for the little guy. I was always eager to help, and Linz was appreciative. She did pump quite a bit and built a stock of milk for whenever we got a sitter so we could go out and have a date night, which was frequent.

We loved having a newborn in the house, be we also still loved each other and needed "us time" on a regular basis.

Linz went back to work after about 8 weeks. Our folks helped out with childcare, and we also found someone who we were comfortable enough to take our boy to for daycare.

While at work, we still, after all these years, met for lunch and made love in our offices, but we succumbed to using condoms as we didn't want any more "accidents."

Melanie still eavesdropped, even when she was nine months pregnant with her first child. It turns out that her libido also went through the roof while she was pregnant.

Melanie wound up getting married when she was about five months pregnant. She didn't show very much, so it was a more traditional wedding without the embarrassing "baby bump gown" pictures. She glowed on her wedding day and we were so happy for her and Pete.

We also heard from Angie shortly after our baby was born.

She got married to her pilot in a nice ceremony. She wasn't very big at all, but we knew she was about four months along at that point. She made a beautiful bride. We were happy for her as well.

Six months later, we visited her at the hospital after her daughter was born. She was ecstatic, as was her husband. They would be wonderful parents.

Our boy was growing fast, walking at about nine months. We were constantly having to chase him around to keep him from wreaking havoc or falling down the stairs. But we loved being parents together. We love our boy.

We loved our lives!

Lindsey and I were still very sexually active, fucking like rabbits. We really didn't like using condoms, as it was kind of a buzzkill after all these years of doing it raw.

We talked and I agreed to get a vasectomy.

Once recovered, our sex life took off anew as we were now uninhibited as to when and how we could make love. No scrambling for a condom, no "wait a minute..." mood killers. We went back to our spontaneous, carefree lovemaking.

It was glorious.

After the boy was a year old, we worked out with our parents a care arrangement where we could take a vacation and get away by ourselves for a couple of weeks to celebrate our fiftieth birthdays.

We booked a Mediterranean cruise on a small boat. We got the biggest stateroom available and turned it into our floating lovenest. The weather was outstanding and we worked on our tans, but we spent a lot of time in our stateroom making love.

We had gotten more experimental, using more toys, ties, blindfolds, and such.

One evening after we had a terrific dinner alone together, we skipped the after-dinner activities and drinking and went to our stateroom for an evening of lovemaking.

We started by simply hugging each other tightly, holding and nuzzling each other.

I began to remove Lindsey's evening gown, letting it drop to the floor and pool at her feet.

She undid my belt, undid my pants and let them drop to my ankles. She then unbuttoned my shirt with one hand while gently stroking my hardening manhood. My shirt was quickly on the floor.

I reached behind her and unclasped her bra, unleashing her gorgeous breasts that had just barely noticeable drops of milk on her nipples.

Lindsey stood there, a gorgeous sight to me, in only her heels, garter, and stockings. She wasn't wearing any panties, and I could smell her musk flowing about the room.

I stepped out of my boxers and pants, kicked off my shoes and pulled her tight to me.

She moaned and then found my lips with hers and we began to kiss like young lovers. Our tongues danced, we tasted each other's lips over and over. Our hands roamed each other's bodies.

My cock was hard and had found its way between Linz's legs so that she could slide her very wet pussy along my length.

Lindsey's breasts were against my chest, now leaking immense amounts of milk down my body. As much as I wanted to lick and suckle her, I also just wanted to keep hugging her.

Our body heat was noticeable as perspiration appeared on my chest and hers.

We looked into each other's eyes and silently communicated that we wanted to have sweaty jungle sex tonight. We had no obligations except to ourselves.

If the occupants in the adjacent staterooms heard us, we didn't care.

I gently bent down and picked Lindsey up to carry her to our bed.

She put her arms around my neck and kissed me more deeply than before.

Good lord, we were so in love and we were going to show our neighbors how it should be done.

Linz sat up and said, "Why don't we go out on our balcony and do it outside." It was more a demand than a request, and who was I to say no?

We opened the sliding doors and heard the sea rushing by below us.

We had a large outside area with a couple of chaise lounges and a table for drinks. We were completely naked walking around our balcony.

The railing allowed us to lean out and look at the water below being churned up by the ship's propellers.

The air was warm and humid.

Lindsey leaned over the rail, looked back at me and simply said, "Take me, stud."

I needed no further motivation. I positioned myself behind her, lined up my stiff engorged pole on her slit and then gently slid into her waiting, wanting pussy.

Lindsey groaned loudly as I bottomed in her. It had been a while since we had the opportunity to let go physically.

I slowly stroked in and out of her warm, wet pussy.

Lindsey continued to moan loudly as I made love to her. She was enjoying this very much, as was I.

There was some activity in the adjacent balcony, but we didn't let it interrupt us or dampen our mood. We were making lusty love and were not about to stop even if the neighbors wanted to watch.

It turns out that they did indeed want to watch.

I could see them both looking through the screened partition between our balconies. The screens provided just enough obscuration to keep them from seeing us naked, and afforded them the same privacy.

However, shortly after we noticed them, we heard similar moans and grunts coming from their balcony. We'd either given them the idea or beat them to it.

But here we were, two couples, strangers to each other, loudly fucking our respective spouses outdoors while sailing on the Mediterranean Ocean.

I continued to pound away at Lindsey.

She was unperturbed by the neighbors and was pounding back at me with passionate abandon. Her moans became shrieks, then screams as she reached her climax. Lindsey's vaginal walls clamped down hard on my cock, causing my climax to begin.

The next-door neighbors began to make more noise that quickly progressed to screams. The orgasms were all near simultaneous, and very intense.

As we recovered, we remained coupled, although I was softening. But I began to think about the couple next door and how we had, for all intents and purposes, publicly fucked in front of them.

I started to harden again while still inside Lindsey's pussy.

She looked back at me with raised eyebrows. I quietly explained to her what was going on in my head and she said back to me, "Well, let's really give them a show, if only the sounds."

I was instantly hard.

Linz pushed me away, much to my surprise, turned around, and knelt in front of me. She began to give me a sensuous blowjob, taking her time, but very purposely making loud slurping noises for the benefit of our neighbors. Linz continued to work on my cock, taking it deep and making all the gurgling noises she could.

I helped out by saying, loud enough for them to hear, "Oooh, babe, that's it, swallow my cock. Take my big fat cock down your throat."

I could see her smiling up at me. She turned things up a notch as she deepthroated me loudly.

I grunted loudly each time she took me.

After several minutes of this, I loudly announced, "Linz, I'm gonna shoot my jizz down your throat" and in couple more strokes, she caused me to explode in her mouth and down her throat.

I grunted and groaned loudly for effect.

Then I said, again loudly "Kiss me, honey, let me taste you!" and she of course did, as that was our act of love.

I heard our neighbors audibly gasp as we kissed.

Both Lindsey and I were so turned on by our exhibition that we needed to continue.

We broke from our kiss and I then knelt down in front of Lindsey.

She spread her legs wide apart and asked, "Ooooh, are you going to eat me now?" continuing with the louder-than-necessary announcements to our neighbors.

I hissed back, "Yesss, I'm going to plunge my tongue deep into your slit and make you scream, you lusty young thing!"

She giggled and then gasped as I began my attack on her pussy. She was, of course, already dripping, and I noted that,

"Oh, you are a wet little lady, aren't you!" and loudly slurped as I drove my tongue deep into her.

"Oooh, yes, that's it, you stud, find all my spots and make me cum loudly!" as I nibbled on her swollen pussy lips.

I kept up the slurping and teasing for some time.

Lindsey would giggle and gasp regularly to keep the neighbors entertained.

I glanced over from time to time and could see them standing there trying to look through the privacy screen to get a better view of our antics. That made me go even further.

Between slurps, I said, "I'm hunting for your joy buzzer and when I find it I'm going to send you to the moon!"

Linz played along and said breathily, "Oh God, I can't wait! I'm gonna shriek so loud, everyone will know that we're doing it out here!"

We could both hear the neighbors snickering at that remark.

Good to my word, I found Lindsey's clit and gripped it with my tongue against the roof of my mouth and sucked it hard.

Lindsey indeed shrieked a genuine shriek very loudly as I sent her over the edge. Her juices drenched my face.

The neighbors visibly jumped.

As we calmed down, we could hear the activity next door pick up. Apparently, we motivated them to give each other oral.

We couldn't help but peak through the screen to see them in a sixty-nine on one of the chaise lounges.

They were slurping and talking dirty to each other.

I was hard again and Lindsey took the cue. She laid down on the chaise lounge and spread her legs wide, inviting me to slide my hard cock into her.

Not wanting to disappoint, I did just that.

She let me pump in and out for a bit, but then commanded me onto my back, "Lie down, I want to ride you, lover!"

As we paused, we heard the neighbors reach their climaxes and provide some screaming and grunting of their own for us to hear.

We smiled, and I dutifully lied down and helped Lindsey mount me. She began a slow sensuous ride at first, but then quickened her pace. She changed positions so that her feet were on the floor and she began rising and falling on my cock with great force. She was hungry for a deep fucking and was going to take it from me.

I helped her get there by thrusting up against her as she lifted, then impaled herself on me repeatedly.

We were grunting loudly and our bodies were slapping together loudly.

I was concentrating on Linz, so I didn't know if the neighbors were looking again.

Lindsey was focused and I could tell she was near her climax. A few more pumps and she finally dropped down on me, her pussy clamping my fat cock and squeezing me for all she was worth. She was enjoying a thunderous orgasm, moaning and screaming guttural screams.

I pumped my spermless jizz into her, painting her insides full.

We finally calmed down and were completely sated at this point. We'd been going at it for quite a while, urged on by the desire to put on an exhibition for our neighbors.

When we stopped, we could still hear them going at it, bodies slapping together. We smiled and just laid there in the moonlight as the Mediterranean moved below us.

It was a night to remember.

Surprisingly, we never encountered our neighbors as we entered or exited our stateroom for the remainder of the trip.

However, one morning while getting breakfast, we overheard a conversation between a younger, attractive-looking couple.

"Wow, those guys had some stamina the other night," she said.

"Yeah, I couldn't believe how many times he got her off. He was a real stud, and she loved it" he responded.

She said "We could use a few lessons from them" and they chuckled together.

We just smiled at each other and kept walking, knowing we'd shown them how to do it.

Love surely conquers all.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

THE END