All Comments on 'Lovers' Oath Ch. 08'

by FantasticFantasies

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
popparazzipopparazzialmost 13 years ago
I love it

The intrigue was superb.Diverse range of characters.Very creative writing,love love it.

I highly look forward to the next chapter.

MizTMizTalmost 13 years ago
Again

Just about the time I was ready to delete you and your story from my Fav's here is the next chapter. And to know that chapter 9 is almost done and chapter 10 is in your head, that's enough to get my pantys wet.

You got me w/ Roger being the bad guy. By the end of the last chapter I switched from Roger to Rohan. How do you always mange to trick me up? I like the dream sequences and wonder how Rayn will react once she discover that fact. I like the fact that Rayn still has the power to do as she pleases rather than obey the Alpha, but who knows what trouble this may cause her.

I will be watching for chapter 9 starting July 1, please don't make me wait to long!

gunnerettegunnerettealmost 13 years ago
wkd!

Pls next chapter ASAP loving this story!

jg2291jg2291almost 13 years ago
Thank You!

I have been busy reading this series at work for the past two hours :) Clearly, I value my job!

But more seriously, I love this story. I am glad I got to read all the chapters at once as I see that you post monthly, on average. You are going to kill me with the pace but I am prepared to wait seeing as this is one of the most well written series on Lit. I just made you one of my favorite authors :) Keep up the great work!

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 13 years ago
I don't trust Rogers.

I want him far far away from her. And Kiel closer than they have been. Glad you're continuing with the story...even if it will be a painfully long time before the next chapter. I'll be looking out for it.

SoulMergerSoulMergeralmost 13 years ago
New Member but long time reader!

First of all, this is the first comment I have ever made on here, and I just joined so that I could leave feedback for this story in particular.

Honestly, the story is developing very nicely and the flow while a little jumpy at the same time makes sense and is natural I would venture to say.

In terms of constructive criticism, its your story and you can do whatever you like, but Kiel and Rayn should probably make their feelings for each other known soon, its been 6 long and wonderful chapters but it was definitely starting to wear on me that they STILL are too thick headed to admit anything to each other. Probably because I see that behavior and it reminds me of friends I've known that caused themselves a great deal of pain and torment in real life doing the same thing just to wind up at the same place they would have been had they come out and say it. I know I'm projecting fantasy onto reality here (or vice versa) but we all have our little annoyances.

Nicely done on the progression of Rayn and her history and skill progression!

SoulMerger

SpeedySPSpeedySPalmost 13 years ago
Please don't stop.

I just stumbled across you yesterday and have plowed through the story twice. Please promise you'll write through to the end. I enjoy the novel way you're portraying the interaction between the supernatural and human worlds. Thanks for not feeling compelled to explain every detail of the nature of your vamps weres and others. The little clues we get along the way are enough to know that they're slightly different from those in other stories. I sure hope my patience holds up! Looking forward to the next two chapters!

ladybug71ladybug71almost 13 years ago
Good story....

This a good story with wonderfully long chapters!! I agree with others that it's time for Kiel and Rayn to get together...to love each other and finally mate. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I love, love, LOVE this story so please continue it soon as I'm dying to read more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous