Loves Fucking Friend's Husband

Story Info
Woman loosens up with friend's husband.
1.9k words
3.92
42.5k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,072 Followers

"It looks like your wife has loosened up nicely," Julianne said with a nod of her head in the direction of the couple at the water's edge, my wife and her husband. Their boat was sitting with its bow on the wet sand with the anchor line tied to a large tree trunk at the edge of the beach. We were all nude, on a small beach on a tiny island in western Florida. Jake was on his knees and Claire stretched out on her stomach, facing him, in water less than a foot deep, her head even with his waist, her eyes fixed on his erection. It stood out from his hips, fully engorged, stiff and ready, long and thick. It pointed at her face as she gazed lovingly at its thickness. She held his rigid member with her left hand and cupped her sweet lips boldly over the tip, sucking on the end with obvious pleasure.

My wife alternated between licking and sucking the tip of Julianne's husband's cock, occasionally kissing the end of his hard on and then taking it deeper in her throat, holding it there, then repeating the process, unconcerned that we watched.

"She seems to like what she's doing," Julianne said to me with a chuckle as she admired my wife's oral handiwork on her husband's erect penis.

"I think she likes his large cock," I said, still watching my wife with Julianne's husband, kissing and sucking his pole.

"Most women he's been with do," she said.

Julianne and I sat on the blanket watching my wife and her husband, only about three feet from the water's edge, twenty from us, and we could clearly see everything Claire was doing to Jake's erect organ. "I like the tongue action," Julianne said, smiling over at me, referring to my wife's tongue circling the end of her husband's dick. "I thought you said she wouldn't participate," she added.

Shamelessly, Claire caressed his engorged organ with her mouth, lips, and tongue, smiling and cooing, holding it with one hand, showing us without hesitation that she had made the leap to open sex with another man, a point she earlier denied she'd ever be able to do. Jake and Julianne had long been swingers and nudists, and that fact seemed to be making a big difference in Claire, and I actually loved seeing it.

"Her specialty," I said with a grin, "she likes giving head, but I never really thought she'd relax enough to do it in front of anyone else, especially the guy's wife. I knew she wanted to suck someone else, at least I suspected that, but in front of us, never."

"My husband likes her specialty," Julianne said grinning, putting her hand on my thigh, moving her fingers to my stirring cock.

"And she seems to love your husband's cock," I said.

Claire ended her tongue action on the head of Jake's erect dick and pushed forward, taking most of Jake's cock to the back of her throat. Her nose brushed into his pubic hair and her lips circled the shaft as it rested deeper into her mouth, then she held it still, her tongue most likely caressing his cock in her mouth. "She ever sucked anyone else in front of you before?" she asked. I shook my head.

"She just told me today that she'd never be able to be a swinger," I said. "She said she could never fuck anyone else. It just wasn't her."

"She seems to have modified that position," she said with a chuckle as we watched her husband and my wife climb out of the water. "You don't think she'll fuck him?" Jake's wife asked. Claire kissed Jake, then assertively motioned him to the sand.

As Julianne was asking the question, Jake sat down and my wife straddled him, facing us, her back to his front, and squatted down, lowering herself to his cock, still standing stiff and ready. She smiled at us, then she took hold of his erection with one hand and guided it to her pussy, then wiggled her hips and lowered herself until he slid inside her. "Well, that answers that," Julianne said.

We watched her husband fuck my wife for a few minutes on the wet sand by the water's edge, and I couldn't help but wonder what had caused her to go from someone who angrily informed me she wasn't going to have sex with anyone on this trip, to someone who'd openly suck another man's dick in my presence. Julianne, stretched out nude beside me as we watched, then spread her legs and made me forget the question of my wife's sudden attitude adjustment. She asked me if I wanted to join them and smiled seductively, leaning back and raising her knees, opening her legs and inviting me to dine on her lovely petals.

I positioned myself between her thighs, lowering my face to her splayed, wet lips, lapping the length of her puffy slit with a stiff tongue, forgetting completely about Claire and Jake. She tasted salty and I sucked on her clitoris, savoring the warm pussy, loving the feel of her softness under my tongue. She moaned. "Your wife is smiling," she whispered with a chuckle.

"Good. That means she's having a good time," I said.

"So am I," Julianne answered with a sigh, pushing her pussy toward my mouth, moving it back and forth slowly.

Claire and I had accepted an invitation to go with Jake and Julianne on their boat to a Cay off the coast of Florida on the Gulf side. The island was not inhabited and was ten miles off the coast. We knew they were nudist and swingers, liked them, but Claire had made it clear that the nudism didn't trouble her, although she didn't think she'd go without her bikini, but the swinging was something she said she couldn't do. On the island, however, we'd have privacy, a warm day, and two people we both liked. I wasn't sure if she could resist. I hoped she wouldn't.

They stripped down on the way out to the Cay and rode the rest of the way on the boat nude. Finally, Claire took her top off. I had slipped my suit off soon after Jake and Julianne took off theirs. It was pretty relaxed on the trip, at least it seemed so, and Claire seemed pretty comfortable with them. After we got to the island, and Jake asked Claire if she'd take a walk with him, Julianne and I sat down on the blanket and talked. We watched them disappear around the point and Julianne smiled at me, knowingly, as if she knew my wife and her husband were headed for something exciting. Most of our conversation was about Claire and Jake on their private walk around the island and whether my wife was going to be able to remain a virgin to swinging.

"Will she fuck him?" she finally asked as my naked wife and Julianne's husband husband were out of sight. I told her that Claire had said she couldn't ever swing, but Julianne gave an impish smile and said, "We'll see." When they came back around from the other direction, my wife was holding her bikini bottoms in one hand and his hand in the other.

On the way over to the Cay I asked her if she liked Jake. "I'm not fucking him," she said firmly. "I like them both, but I'm not a swinger. I told you that. If that's what you want out of this trip, you're in for a big disappointment." Then, when she agreed so willingly to walk with Jake around the island, it seemed a total turn around in her attitude had occurred. I wondered just how much she would stick to that conviction she had voiced so strongly on the way over. When they returned from their hike and they were holding hands, her suit bottoms off and in her other hand, I knew she was rethinking her position on Jake, extramarital sex, and this trip with another couple. Julianne told me it was about an hours walk around the Cay. It took Claire and Jake over three hours.

As Julianne and I watched Jake fuck Claire next to the water, on the wet sand, a warmth filled me that quickened my pulse and heated my resolve. I was happy she had turned the corner and was so openly enjoying Jake's company, let alone his cock. When Julianne opened her legs to me, I dove in with little hesitation. Claire had openly sucked Jake in the shallow water not twenty feet away, bouncing joyously on his erection and grunting shamelessly. My wife had, for some reason, decided she was no longer opposed to fucking other men.

What had he said to her on their walk that turned my wife so completely around on the subject of sex outside of marriage? She never told me, not to this day, but it was obvious that whatever it was made her modify her objection to the max. She said she'd never be able to have sex with another woman's husband and here she was fucking Jake not twenty feet from his wife.

When Julianne came, she came loud and intense, muttering to herself as he climax faded. We kissed, then turned around to find Claire and Jake standing together a few feet away watching us. "Bravo," my wife said, holding Jake's hand. "You guys are so sexy together."

"You two aren't bad either," Julianne replied, wiping a bit of pussy juice from my chin. "Have a nice walk?"

"Very nice," Claire said with a happy grin, looking up at Jake. "Jake convinced me I should not judge something without trying it," she said. "He was right." Her pussy lips were splayed and puffy from their fucking. Her smile told me she had come all the way to the other side. She held Jake's hand and his semi erect cock began to stir as we talked. Four naked people on a deserted island, each married to one of the opposite couple.

I have to admit I wasn't sure what my reaction would be watching my wife fuck another guy, but it was terrifically sexy seeing her take his dick in her mouth, then watching him pump into her from below. I loved it, and my wife enjoying watching me eat Julianne's pussy was a bonus I never expected. Later that day, on the blanket next to us, Jake fucked Claire again, him on top and her spread-eagled under him. That time we reversed, with Julianne on top and me pumping from below.

"Your husband fucks really well," Claire said with grunts punctuating her words as Jake pushed into her.

"Thanks. Yours too," Julianne said, my stiff cock ramming into her from below. Both women began to laugh, and Claire said they should have told her sooner it would be this much fun. Then she was quiet and when I looked over I saw Jake kissing my wife and fucking her at the same time.

"Claire tells me she has had her tubes tied," Jake said.

"Yeah man, fill her up," I said.

"I already have," he said with a grunt.

That night, after we returned to the dock with Jake and Julianne, we said our goodbyes and promised to "get together" with them soon. We drove in silence for nearly twenty minutes until Claire finally broke the ice with, "I guess I surprised you on the beach with Jake."

"You did," I said, "but I was happy to see you loosen up and enjoy the island."

She laughed and took hold of my arm, pulling herself close to me. "I loved what we did," she said.

"Me too."

"You like Julianne?"

"I like fucking her," I said.

"Yeah, me too Jake."

"I was surprised you'd fuck in front of us," I said.

"Me too," she said with a grin.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,072 Followers